Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just received 2 bottles of this, and will share my experience on it. basically this is the same thing as the once popular e-form. e-form was my favorite supplement, and i hope this is equal to or better. about me-i just finished a cut using a new fatburner/stim that was almost too effective, i lost weight too fast and lost muscle mass and developed loose skin around the midsection. on this run i will up cals and lift heavier in the hopes of regaining some muscle and tightening up. i am 50 years old 6'1 and weigh 210 as of this morning-last year i was 250. my bf% at 250 was around 17%, i think it is still that high as of now because of to rapid of weight loss. btw-i have never tried formex, and don't want to get started on comparisons in this thread. i try real hard to be a good guy, so please give me the courtesy of keeping this thread about td formestane.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
upon opening the bottle see that the pump is much improved over e-form. i don't see clogging as being a problem. the carrier is thicker and the smell is also improved. i applied 4 squirts on first application and let dry in front of fan. at 4 squirts the rush feeling wasn't as intense as i remember, but it usually takes a higher dose of 6 squirts to get this. i will increase to 6 by next week. i did notice some irritability with my wife after applying, and i am going to the gym to work out some aggression.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
First! Good to hear there is no foreseeable pump issues.

UKStrength

Awesome mate, hope you get on well with this. I see this TD being an indispensable part of people's PCTs in the near future ;)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i just received 2 bottles of this, and will share my experience on it. basically this is the same thing as the once popular e-form. e-form was my favorite supplement, and i hope this is equal to or better. about me-i just finished a cut using a new fatburner/stim that was almost too effective, i lost weight too fast and lost muscle mass and developed loose skin around the midsection. on this run i will up cals and lift heavier in the hopes of regaining some muscle and tightening up. i am 50 years old 6'1 and weigh 210 as of this morning-last year i was 250. my bf% at 250 was around 17%, i think it is still that high as of now because of to rapid of weight loss. btw-i have never tried formex, and don't want to get started on comparisons in this thread. i try real hard to be a good guy, so please give me the courtesy of keeping this thread about td formestane.
just wondeirng waht fatburner/stim did you use?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
in and you know why :D good luck bigt!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome mate, hope you get on well with this. I see this TD being an indispensable part of people's PCTs in the near future ;)
pct and on cycle. i have been leery of running tren before for fear of sides- all progesteron ph's for that matter, but now that i have form on hand to run with it i am thinking of running td formestane/x-tren.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck bro. I am interested in this one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a soso back/triceps workout, i was hyped to workout but was kind of dissapointed in numbers. i guess i expected to much to soon from one application of form. oh well, it is going to take awhile to get strength back to where it was after the rapid weight loss. one side effect of one application is ive been bickering an awful lot with the wife since dosing.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
had a soso back/triceps workout, i was hyped to workout but was kind of dissapointed in numbers. i guess i expected to much to soon from one application of form. oh well, it is going to take awhile to get strength back to where it was after the rapid weight loss. one side effect of one application is ive been bickering an awful lot with the wife since dosing.
Is the form known for its quick turn around?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. Good luck bro. I am interested in this one.
thanks, for more info on td formestane look at neo's formestane/e-form thread in the article section. a lot of good/useful info in there. cel's td formestane is virtually identical to e-form, but with a better pump sprayer and milder carrier-this carrier seems to be much easier on the skin, imo. with the e-form carrier dry skin was a factor for a lot of people.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thebigt, what was the fat burner you used if you don't mind me asking?

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
thanks, for more info on td formestane look at neo's formestane/e-form thread in the article section. a lot of good/useful info in there. cel's td formestane is virtually identical to e-form, but with a better pump sprayer and milder carrier-this carrier seems to be much easier on the skin, imo. with the e-form carrier dry skin was a factor for a lot of people.
Will do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt, what was the fat burner you used if you don't mind me asking?
it was vyper, by professional supplements. i ran a log on it on another forum.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it was vyper, by professional supplements. i ran a log on it on another forum.
thanks, appreciate it. So it worked alittle too good for your tastes? Sounds like I need to give my girl a run of this so she will be happy with herself haha.

EDIT: I mean her fat loss progress. She looks great is is very proud of it, but she always wants bit more... just like all of us :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks, appreciate it. So it worked alittle too good for your tastes? Sounds like I need to give my girl a run of this so she will be happy with herself haha.

EDIT: I mean her fat loss progress. She looks great is is very proud of it, but she always wants bit more... just like all of us :D
just so you keep her out of the formestane.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, couldn't wait any longer. showered and applied 4 pumps, dried in front of fan and did some pushups and situps. immediate results were much better this time-i got the rush, got a decent pump-muscles look fuller, got a semi erection and. for me one of the cool things about applying formestane to chest is i get that permahard or wet look to nipples, this makes my chest look tighter and much more muscular. wow is it any wonder why love td formestane.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
ok, couldn't wait any longer. showered and applied 4 pumps, dried in front of fan and did some pushups and situps. immediate results were much better this time-i got the rush, got a decent pump-muscles look fuller, got a semi erection and. for me one of the cool things about applying formestane to chest is i get that permahard or wet look to nipples, this makes my chest look tighter and much more muscular. wow is it any wonder why love td formestane.
Sounds good. How many pumps a day do you apply?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. How many pumps a day do you apply?
right now i am doing 4 2xday. i have gone as high as 6 2xday on e-form, but that is kinda intense and my skin broke out. although this carrier appears to be much milder on skin.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
applied 4 pumps when i got up this morning. was truly amazed at how much better my chest looks in such a short time, just in time for summer. had to get up and pee several times last night, so that probably explains why i look drier/leaner today. drink lots of water when using td form, it will really dry you out fast.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 3-applied 4 pumps upon waking. can't believe this is only day 3, most supps take a week or 2 to start working. libido is up, my stomach is tightening up, i feel great, and best of all the effect this is having on my chest is unreal, it looks much tighter than before and i haven't even had a chest day while on this.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you notice any blood pressure issues with td form? When I've dosed later in the evening before I have noticed an increase in blood pressure for some reason. Nothing major though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you notice any blood pressure issues with td form? When I've dosed later in the evening before I have noticed an increase in blood pressure for some reason. Nothing major though.
the light headed rush feeling i talk about may be related to bp, don't know. i haven't really been dosing that close to bedtime. i do know that ive been to doctor before while on form and no real difference from normal, but my doc visits are usually first thing in the morning after work so it would have been around 12 hours from dosing.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
day 3-applied 4 pumps upon waking. can't believe this is only day 3, most supps take a week or 2 to start working. libido is up, my stomach is tightening up, i feel great, and best of all the effect this is having on my chest is unreal, it looks much tighter than before and i haven't even had a chest day while on this.
Sounds awesome. you gonna be posting pics at all?

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Great fcking log BigT! You got me really interested in TD Form. One question, do you think it would be waste to run Form in cycle with a dry PH such has Epi or Halo? Or is it just mainly for wet PH?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great fcking log BigT! You got me really interested in TD Form. One question, do you think it would be waste to run Form in cycle with a dry PH such has Epi or Halo? Or is it just mainly for wet PH?
hit search here at am, i ran a epi/furazadrol/e-form log about a year ago. dry joints did become an issue at end, wish i would have ran something like incarnate with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
last night was first day at work on td formestane, applied 4 pumps after shower before work, and again this morning after showering after work. i let it dry standing in front of a fan. it seems to give me more of the formestane rush doing this. btw work went well, but will probably be working 12's rest of the week.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I didn't know CEL was putting out a TD Form. I just bought bulk Form from NP and have one pre-mixed bottle with Penetrate from about 2-3 years ago; have been seriously thinking about using it up before I end up throwing it away...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, I didn't know CEL was putting out a TD Form. I just bought bulk Form from NP and have one pre-mixed bottle with Penetrate from about 2-3 years ago; have been seriously thinking about using it up before I end up throwing it away...
i believe cel has been thinking about transdermals for awhile now, but with e-form still around their was no reason to. e-form is gone and cel stepped up. like i have said before this is identical to e-form with a milder lotion like carrier that seems to be much milder on skin. and best of all a pump instead of a sprayer, i don't see any way this pump could possibly clog.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting log, so has CEL released it yet? sounds awesome, ive never used formestane myself but people swear by it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interesting log, so has CEL released it yet? sounds awesome, ive never used formestane myself but people swear by it.
i think they did a limited run. it should be available at nutra soon. the bottle i have just says td formestane-i kind of like the name T-FORM. or maybe TRANS-FORM.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey pp, i am very surprised that you haven't done td form before, considering how popular it was before the raws dried up.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Subbin' in, very interested in this as well. Nice log bigt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 5, had an interesting workout at work last night. we were shorthanded and the pre-feeder on the ward die cutter went down. it was 8 straight hours of hand feeding-damn i hadn't done that in years. felt good, and just considered it like a trip to the gym, ended up having fun with it. i feel pumped, right now. will wait and see how i feel when i get up tonight. btw i continue to use 4 pumps before work and after.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its now on my to do list big t! is PCT still reccommended tho?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i like it for pct, but i usually run it on cycle and bridge into pct. if i usr it on cycle i use a different ai pct. formestane on cycle is real good for lean gains and strength.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
felt pretty good when i got up for work last night, very little soreness. recomp continues-really drying out. muscles feel really full and of course libido is up. i feel thirsty after applying, been drinking a ton of water. continue to dose 4x2.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Bigt, was just curious, have you ever run the bulk formestane powder sold here at Nutra (in penetrate obviously)? Since you are a big trasdermal from fan, I was wondering (if you have run it) how effective you found it. Thanks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bigt, was just curious, have you ever run the bulk formestane powder sold here at Nutra (in penetrate obviously)? Since you are a big trasdermal from fan, I was wondering (if you have run it) how effective you found it. Thanks.
yes, many times. but the formestane is the hardest thing ive ever tried to get into solution. i don't know the process they use for pre-mixed td formestane but i like the idea that it is of good quality and consistency everytime, without all the hassle. if you check the cash you save isn't that much and it really is a job mixing it yourself. try both ways and see what you think.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
continue to dose 4x2, love this stuff.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
thinkin bout givin this a try, when will cels product be available?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thinkin bout givin this a try, when will cels product be available?
it's available now if you look hard enough. it should be at nutra real soon, i hope. td formestane is something i think everyone should try, i was amazed first time i used it, 3 years ago.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
it's available now if you look hard enough. it should be at nutra real soon, i hope. td formestane is something i think everyone should try, i was amazed first time i used it, 3 years ago.

What's your age T and are the results age dependant?