cel's new td formestane - AnabolicMinds.com

cel's new td formestane

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

cel's new td formestane

i just received 2 bottles of this, and will share my experience on it. basically this is the same thing as the once popular e-form. e-form was my favorite supplement, and i hope this is equal to or better. about me-i just finished a cut using a new fatburner/stim that was almost too effective, i lost weight too fast and lost muscle mass and developed loose skin around the midsection. on this run i will up cals and lift heavier in the hopes of regaining some muscle and tightening up. i am 50 years old 6'1 and weigh 210 as of this morning-last year i was 250. my bf% at 250 was around 17%, i think it is still that high as of now because of to rapid of weight loss. btw-i have never tried formex, and don't want to get started on comparisons in this thread. i try real hard to be a good guy, so please give me the courtesy of keeping this thread about td formestane.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

upon opening the bottle see that the pump is much improved over e-form. i don't see clogging as being a problem. the carrier is thicker and the smell is also improved. i applied 4 squirts on first application and let dry in front of fan. at 4 squirts the rush feeling wasn't as intense as i remember, but it usually takes a higher dose of 6 squirts to get this. i will increase to 6 by next week. i did notice some irritability with my wife after applying, and i am going to the gym to work out some aggression.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

First! Good to hear there is no foreseeable pump issues.
    •   

4. UKStrength

Awesome mate, hope you get on well with this. I see this TD being an indispensable part of people's PCTs in the near future
  5. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i just received 2 bottles of this, and will share my experience on it. basically this is the same thing as the once popular e-form. e-form was my favorite supplement, and i hope this is equal to or better. about me-i just finished a cut using a new fatburner/stim that was almost too effective, i lost weight too fast and lost muscle mass and developed loose skin around the midsection. on this run i will up cals and lift heavier in the hopes of regaining some muscle and tightening up. i am 50 years old 6'1 and weigh 210 as of this morning-last year i was 250. my bf% at 250 was around 17%, i think it is still that high as of now because of to rapid of weight loss. btw-i have never tried formex, and don't want to get started on comparisons in this thread. i try real hard to be a good guy, so please give me the courtesy of keeping this thread about td formestane.
    just wondeirng waht fatburner/stim did you use?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

in and you know why good luck bigt!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    in and you know why good luck bigt!
    thanks tex, i am feeling lucky already with 2 bottles of form on hand.
  8. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Awesome mate, hope you get on well with this. I see this TD being an indispensable part of people's PCTs in the near future
    pct and on cycle. i have been leery of running tren before for fear of sides- all progesteron ph's for that matter, but now that i have form on hand to run with it i am thinking of running td formestane/x-tren.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Subbed. Good luck bro. I am interested in this one.
  10. Diamond Member

had a soso back/triceps workout, i was hyped to workout but was kind of dissapointed in numbers. i guess i expected to much to soon from one application of form. oh well, it is going to take awhile to get strength back to where it was after the rapid weight loss. one side effect of one application is ive been bickering an awful lot with the wife since dosing.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

had a soso back/triceps workout, i was hyped to workout but was kind of dissapointed in numbers. i guess i expected to much to soon from one application of form. oh well, it is going to take awhile to get strength back to where it was after the rapid weight loss. one side effect of one application is ive been bickering an awful lot with the wife since dosing.
    Is the form known for its quick turn around?
  12. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Subbed. Good luck bro. I am interested in this one.
    thanks, for more info on td formestane look at neo's formestane/e-form thread in the article section. a lot of good/useful info in there. cel's td formestane is virtually identical to e-form, but with a better pump sprayer and milder carrier-this carrier seems to be much easier on the skin, imo. with the e-form carrier dry skin was a factor for a lot of people.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

thebigt, what was the fat burner you used if you don't mind me asking?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Thumbs up

thanks, for more info on td formestane look at neo's formestane/e-form thread in the article section. a lot of good/useful info in there. cel's td formestane is virtually identical to e-form, but with a better pump sprayer and milder carrier-this carrier seems to be much easier on the skin, imo. with the e-form carrier dry skin was a factor for a lot of people.
    Will do.
  15. Diamond Member

thebigt, what was the fat burner you used if you don't mind me asking?
    it was vyper, by professional supplements. i ran a log on it on another forum.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

it was vyper, by professional supplements. i ran a log on it on another forum.
    thanks, appreciate it. So it worked alittle too good for your tastes? Sounds like I need to give my girl a run of this so she will be happy with herself haha.

EDIT: I mean her fat loss progress. She looks great is is very proud of it, but she always wants bit more... just like all of us
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

thanks, appreciate it. So it worked alittle too good for your tastes? Sounds like I need to give my girl a run of this so she will be happy with herself haha.
    I heard that!
  18. Diamond Member

EDIT: I mean her fat loss progress. She looks great is is very proud of it, but she always wants bit more... just like all of us
    just so you keep her out of the formestane.
  19. Diamond Member

ok, couldn't wait any longer. showered and applied 4 pumps, dried in front of fan and did some pushups and situps. immediate results were much better this time-i got the rush, got a decent pump-muscles look fuller, got a semi erection and. for me one of the cool things about applying formestane to chest is i get that permahard or wet look to nipples, this makes my chest look tighter and much more muscular. wow is it any wonder why love td formestane.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

ok, couldn't wait any longer. showered and applied 4 pumps, dried in front of fan and did some pushups and situps. immediate results were much better this time-i got the rush, got a decent pump-muscles look fuller, got a semi erection and. for me one of the cool things about applying formestane to chest is i get that permahard or wet look to nipples, this makes my chest look tighter and much more muscular. wow is it any wonder why love td formestane.
    Sounds good. How many pumps a day do you apply?
  21. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Sounds good. How many pumps a day do you apply?
    right now i am doing 4 2xday. i have gone as high as 6 2xday on e-form, but that is kinda intense and my skin broke out. although this carrier appears to be much milder on skin.
  22. Diamond Member

applied 4 pumps when i got up this morning. was truly amazed at how much better my chest looks in such a short time, just in time for summer. had to get up and pee several times last night, so that probably explains why i look drier/leaner today. drink lots of water when using td form, it will really dry you out fast.
  23. Senior Member

will be following
    Team Orbit
  24. Diamond Member

day 3-applied 4 pumps upon waking. can't believe this is only day 3, most supps take a week or 2 to start working. libido is up, my stomach is tightening up, i feel great, and best of all the effect this is having on my chest is unreal, it looks much tighter than before and i haven't even had a chest day while on this.
  25. Senior Member

nice
    Team Orbit
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Do you notice any blood pressure issues with td form? When I've dosed later in the evening before I have noticed an increase in blood pressure for some reason. Nothing major though.
  27. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    Do you notice any blood pressure issues with td form? When I've dosed later in the evening before I have noticed an increase in blood pressure for some reason. Nothing major though.
    the light headed rush feeling i talk about may be related to bp, don't know. i haven't really been dosing that close to bedtime. i do know that ive been to doctor before while on form and no real difference from normal, but my doc visits are usually first thing in the morning after work so it would have been around 12 hours from dosing.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

day 3-applied 4 pumps upon waking. can't believe this is only day 3, most supps take a week or 2 to start working. libido is up, my stomach is tightening up, i feel great, and best of all the effect this is having on my chest is unreal, it looks much tighter than before and i haven't even had a chest day while on this.
    Sounds awesome. you gonna be posting pics at all?
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Plugged in Bro.
  30. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mad dog View Post
    Plugged in Bro.
    welcome...
  31. New Member

Great fcking log BigT! You got me really interested in TD Form. One question, do you think it would be waste to run Form in cycle with a dry PH such has Epi or Halo? Or is it just mainly for wet PH?
  32. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big3upgrade View Post
    Great fcking log BigT! You got me really interested in TD Form. One question, do you think it would be waste to run Form in cycle with a dry PH such has Epi or Halo? Or is it just mainly for wet PH?
    hit search here at am, i ran a epi/furazadrol/e-form log about a year ago. dry joints did become an issue at end, wish i would have ran something like incarnate with it.
  33. Diamond Member

last night was first day at work on td formestane, applied 4 pumps after shower before work, and again this morning after showering after work. i let it dry standing in front of a fan. it seems to give me more of the formestane rush doing this. btw work went well, but will probably be working 12's rest of the week.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Interesting, I didn't know CEL was putting out a TD Form. I just bought bulk Form from NP and have one pre-mixed bottle with Penetrate from about 2-3 years ago; have been seriously thinking about using it up before I end up throwing it away...
  35. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    Interesting, I didn't know CEL was putting out a TD Form. I just bought bulk Form from NP and have one pre-mixed bottle with Penetrate from about 2-3 years ago; have been seriously thinking about using it up before I end up throwing it away...
    i believe cel has been thinking about transdermals for awhile now, but with e-form still around their was no reason to. e-form is gone and cel stepped up. like i have said before this is identical to e-form with a milder lotion like carrier that seems to be much milder on skin. and best of all a pump instead of a sprayer, i don't see any way this pump could possibly clog.
  36. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

interesting log, so has CEL released it yet? sounds awesome, ive never used formestane myself but people swear by it.
  37. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    interesting log, so has CEL released it yet? sounds awesome, ive never used formestane myself but people swear by it.
    i think they did a limited run. it should be available at nutra soon. the bottle i have just says td formestane-i kind of like the name T-FORM. or maybe TRANS-FORM.
  38. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    hey pp, i am very surprised that you haven't done td form before, considering how popular it was before the raws dried up.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.

Subbin' in, very interested in this as well. Nice log bigt.
  40. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    Subbin' in, very interested in this as well. Nice log bigt.
    nice to have you along.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much Formestane do I need to...
    By Broly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 01:37 PM
  2. Formestane with TRT/HRT?
    By RoadBlocK in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 02:33 PM