- 04-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Hi this is John at Valhallalabs. We recently put togather a complex for testing (controlled test group). First we added 3grams of cordyceps s. hybrid and combined it with 1 gram of the usp labs 1-carboxy-2-amino..... half of the subjects got diaherria. I cannot figure out if the problem is one of the two components or the combination of the two. Has anyone ever heard of the 1-carboxy-2-amino giving anyone diaherria?
Similar Forum Threads
- By bankhog207 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-03-2009, 12:38 PM
- By altgilbersnic in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2009, 05:41 PM
- By JJI87 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2007, 06:41 PM
- By dead_i_katid in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2007, 09:25 PM
- By witchdawg7 in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 01-18-2006, 04:04 PM