- 04-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Hi this is John at Valhallalabs. We recently put togather a complex for testing (controlled test group). First we added 3grams of cordyceps s. hybrid and combined it with 1 gram of the usp labs 1-carboxy-2-amino..... half of the subjects got diaherria. I cannot figure out if the problem is one of the two components or the combination of the two. Has anyone ever heard of the 1-carboxy-2-amino giving anyone diaherria?
Similar Forum Threads
- By animalkrack3r in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2012, 06:34 PM
- By doolee in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2011, 02:57 PM
- By burywhite in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:08 PM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2010, 03:23 PM
- By Chico222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-19-2010, 01:28 AM