Stoked/Activate Xtreme Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.13%

Yesterday was legs. The program called for front squats. I haven't done those for a while so I really felt it working. I didn't use more weight than I used to, but I was going down lower. All of my other exercises went good. Once again I had a great workout for my legs. Today I did back, biceps and forearms. I think using lighter weight with better form is working very well. I only did three exercises for back, but it did the job and I got a strong pump. For some reason my biceps were sore today before I even started to lift. I have no idea what caused it since I did legs yesterday. I only did two exercises for biceps, but they felt like they were going to explode. I'm still holding a pump in them. Once again on forearms, I tried to pump more emphasis on my right arm. It seemed to work well. Good workout today.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Do you think your biceps were being used at all holding the bar on your shoulders for the front squats? If not that then the back workout hits them pretty good as well. As far as form...never get sloppy for heavier weight. Stick to the good form and the weights will come. Have a great weekend Lusus!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.13%

I try to rest the bar on my shoulders as much as I can and stick my elbows straight out so it is on a level surface. I didn't use too much biceps effort on squats. They were sore even before I started my workout. It is weird
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.13%

Alright I started the new week off well. I weighed myself in the middle of my workout and I was 215, so I went up four pounds I believe. Good progress there. Today was chest, shoulders, and triceps. I felt strong all day. I went up a little with incline presses, decline, and flyes. Shoulders didn't change too much but I still felt them. Triceps went good. I added a little more weight on close grip presses and grinded out a few more reps with one-armed extensions. Overall a solid workout.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Congrats on the 4 pounds bubba! That is awesome. I would love to get a 4 pound gain. Keep it going Lusus.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.13%

Yesterday was legs. Once again I did not add weight but focused on quality. I think I went down a little further on squats. I bent down lower on Romanian deadlifts and got a crazy burn in my hamstrings. Today was back, traps, biceps, and forearms. I did not add any weight again but my lats felt like they were going to pop haha. Once again for traps I was restricted to the max DB weight of 85. I still felt it because I took very little rest in between to make it harder. Biceps were alright. I can't seem to go up in weight but I can tell they are developing which is strange. Good pump in my forearms once again I tried to focus on my right arm. I had somewhat of a pump all day today. I'm not sure what determines if I have one of those all day pumps. It usually goes in small cycles. I don't know what it is I do since I pretty much do the same thing every day.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%

Maybe the type of carbs you eat or the amount influences the pump. Love feeling pumped all day!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.13%

Yesterday was chest, shoulders, and triceps. I had to go to another gym because the one at school was closed. Nothing significant to report. Sorry for being so blunt but I am moving out of the dorm today so I don't have much time.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%

You do what you can bubba. Have a great weekend!
  10. lutherblsstt

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Rolling now Lusus...keep that dosing protocol and you should be good to go. Lifts look great. Make sure the food and rest are in order to make use of this new weight you are pushing.
    Wow! who is that in your avatar?
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%

I wish I knew!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. stoked/activate xtreme stack
    By ryaroberts in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 03:35 PM
  2. Activate Xtreme/Stoked Stack!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 11:10 AM
  3. Activate Xtreme + Stoked + ?
    By ndnguy85 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7