Dark Matter Review by BUSTER

  1. Dark Matter Review by BUSTER


    HEY ALL.

    Finished 2 tubs of dark matter and i give it an A-. I would get an A+ but its expensive for the ammount of servings! While on dark matter i knowticed, increased recovery time as well as increased vascularity and muscle endourance.

    While On Darkmatter i went from 144 to 164 on two tubs worth of time! 2 months?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    HEY ALL.

    Finished 2 tubs of dark matter and i give it an A-. I would get an A+ but its expensive for the ammount of servings! While on dark matter i knowticed, increased recovery time as well as increased vascularity and muscle endourance.

    While On Darkmatter i went from 144 to 164 on two tubs worth of time! 2 months?
    What Flav did you get? I was thing on getting some, I was using Torrent then I went to EAA stack both from universal.

  3. i got the fruit punch flavor, it was ok but my friend says the grape flavor is better!!! i havnt tried his yet
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    i got the fruit punch flavor, it was ok but my friend says the grape flavor is better!!! i havnt tried his yet
    dam I just order the fruit punch!!!!! Thank you!!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    dam I just order the fruit punch!!!!! Thank you!!!!
    dont get me wrong it's still bomb. Just the grape tastes like straight candy he tells me!

  6. what is it? PreWO? creatine? test booster? 20lbs huh...im guessing you changed how you lift, started eating more or something.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    what is it? PreWO? creatine? test booster? 20lbs huh...im guessing you changed how you lift, started eating more or something.
    dark matter consists of:
    Protein, creatine, Waxi Maize, bcaa, leucine complex, vitamins up the ying yang.

    basically everything your body needs post workout. similar to torrent from what i hear.

    This 20 lbs. came in the first two months that i started lifting after a year break. So muscle memory was a factor, creatine water weight helped, fast first initial gains from it being my first 2 months.

  8. Is it over kill to stack Dark Matter stack with Neovar because of the creatine already in DM?

  9. yeah I'd say that'd be overkill. Stick with the dark matter, it has everything but the kitchen sink
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rosie's Review of MHP's Dark Matter
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 08:32 AM
  2. Anyone else take Dark Matter?
    By vector18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 08:52 AM
  3. dark matter/dark rage or....
    By hog928 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 08:10 AM
  4. MHP Dark Matter and/or Dark Rage
    By jdboucher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 04:50 PM
  5. MHP Dark Matter
    By powerlinelift in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 01:06 PM
Log in
Log in