Bartender I Really Did It This Time - ReHab Review Nimbus Nutrition

1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Arrow Bartender I Really Did It This Time - ReHab Review Nimbus Nutrition

Event: Saturday sports bar to watch the NCAA Final Four

Alcohol: Approx 10 Bud Lights.

Dosing: ReHab comes in 2 packs. You have to take one pre-bed and one first thing in the morning.

Taste: Not bad. It is a really light taste similar to poseidon. Not bad though. And that's a pretty good thing first thing in the morning when your slightly nautious after drinking.

How well it worked: Honestly I was surprised! I cant say the night time dose really did anything however I did wake up earlier then I normally would after a night of drinking. Also I'd assume it help to set up an easier morning.

When I woke up I dosed the morning dose immediately. Probably a half hour later I really felt good. My stomach was not shaky and I felt energetic. The only issue I noticed was some slight dizziness which is common after a night out.

Would I buy this product - Yes, absolutely.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-_Cstkk6Jc"]YouTube - Rehab - Bartender Song (aka Sittin At A Bar):Unedited.[/nomedia]

Nice Job Nimbus.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. Registered User
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Event: Saturday sports bar to watch the NCAA Final Four

Alcohol: Approx 10 Bud Lights.

Dosing: ReHab comes in 2 packs. You have to take one pre-bed and one first thing in the morning.

Taste: Not bad. It is a really light taste similar to poseidon. Not bad though. And that's a pretty good thing first thing in the morning when your slightly nautious after drinking.

How well it worked: Honestly I was surprised! I cant say the night time dose really did anything however I did wake up earlier then I normally would after a night of drinking. Also I'd assume it help to set up an easier morning.

When I woke up I dosed the morning dose immediately. Probably a half hour later I really felt good. My stomach was not shaky and I felt energetic. The only issue I noticed was some slight dizziness which is common after a night out.

Would I buy this product - Yes, absolutely.

Excellent review...

Did you experience any issues with a Niacin flush?

Thanks for the review!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Answers

On a range of 1-10, 1 being very little hangover and 10 being "my stomach feels like it's going to hurl it's contents, my head feels like I got hit by a bus, and I think I'd rather die", what would you rate your hangover before you took your morning dose?
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

awesome review. Glad it went well, that seems to be the overall theme thus far
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    On a range of 1-10, 1 being very little hangover and 10 being "my stomach feels like it's going to hurl it's contents, my head feels like I got hit by a bus, and I think I'd rather die", what would you rate your hangover before you took your morning dose?
    I'd rate it around 7. I should also mention that I noticed it had caffeine in the morning dose. I've been caffeine free for a couple of months so I'm sure that helped my sensitivity to it to some degree.

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Nice. With summer coming I'll probably be jumping off the wagon soon and was wondering about this stuff. Does anyone know the caffeine content in the morning dose? JC
  7. Registered User
    Answers

The caffeine content is not much....I can see if I can find out, but want to say it is going to be max around 80mg. I will check though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ed's Nimbus Nutrition REHAB Review
    By edvanp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 09:55 AM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition REHAB Review
    By moondg29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 12:07 PM
  3. Rehab by Nimbus Nutrition Review
    By crazilyfter42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 12:27 PM
  4. Nimbus Nutrition wants you to try...ReHab!
    By tims03redfire in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 01:51 PM