REHAB REVIEW!

  1. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1178
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    REHAB REVIEW!


    Nimbus Nutrition Presents

    ReHab

    The Ultimate Hangover Relief Product.



    Nimbus Nutrition?s mission is to provide athletes and fitness enthusiasts
    The nutritional support they need to reach and exceed their goals. However, we also know that everyone likes to go out and have a good time every once in a while. So, let loose and have fun. Know that you will NOT have to pay for your fun with a hangover in the morning?. because you chose ReHab!

    HIGHLIGHTS
    Increases Hydration levels
    Volumizes Cells
    Replaces depleted Electrolytes
    Increases blood Flow
    Removal of Congeners and Toxins
    B-Vitamins and Amino Acids for Energy
    Methylcobalamin for CNS Recovery
    Improved Liver Recovery
    Increases Alertness and Concentration
    Decreases Nausea
    Quicker Immune System Recovery
    Reduction of Damage from Toxins
    Improved overall mood and wellbeing

  2. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1178
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    After a night of drinking my girl and i took the night time dose 30 minutes before bed. Both of us fell asleep pretty quickly ,but this is normal for us after drink'n the interesting part is both of us slept like baby without waking up. I usually toss and turn and get up to pee a thousand times , but not last night due to the rehab. The following morning we both took the second part of the supp which is a morning dose. We actually did'nt even feel we needed it due to the fact we slept like babys and woke up with zero issues..No headacke/groggyness/stomach pain im talking about nothing it was like we did'nt drink the night before. We went ahead an took the morn dose and continued to feel great all day. I really like this product so we will definatley buy this product. We dont drink much ,but when we do we both usually feel like crap the next day and usually argue cause were both feeln so ****ty. Thanks Nimbus
  3. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1178
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Taste :10/10 ( Taste was great)

    Conv: 8/10 (Due to having to take night/morn dose)

    Mixability: 10/10 ( Effortless)

    Effectiveness: 10/10
    ( Simply it WORKS!)
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    39.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    After a night of drinking my girl and i took the night time dose 30 minutes before bed. Both of us fell asleep pretty quickly ,but this is normal for us after drink'n the interesting part is both of us slept like baby without waking up. I usually toss and turn and get up to pee a thousand times , but not last night due to the rehab. The following morning we both took the second part of the supp which is a morning dose. We actually did'nt even feel we needed it due to the fact we slept like babys and woke up with zero issues..No headacke/groggyness/stomach pain im talking about nothing it was like we did'nt drink the night before. We went ahead an took the morn dose and continued to feel great all day. I really like this product so we will definatley buy this product. We dont drink much ,but when we do we both usually feel like crap the next day and usually argue cause were both feeln so ****ty. Thanks Nimbus
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Taste :10/10 ( Taste was great)

    Conv: 8/10 (Due to having to take night/morn dose)

    Mixability: 10/10 ( Effortless)

    Effectiveness: 10/10
    ( Simply it WORKS!)
    Excellent Review.........really appreciate it.

    How was the niacin flush?
  5. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,470
    Rep Power
    1083706
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    45.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    looking good JJ, glad you liked it
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1178
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tims03redfire View Post
    Excellent Review.........really appreciate it.

    How was the niacin flush?
    I did'nt feel the flush was to bad...Had the itchy feeling ,but thats a good thing when it comes to a flush..lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Haiz's Nimbus Rehab Review!!!
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 11:55 PM
  2. Ed's Nimbus Nutrition REHAB Review
    By edvanp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 11:55 AM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition REHAB Review
    By moondg29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 02:07 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 11:19 AM
  5. Rehab by Nimbus Nutrition Review
    By crazilyfter42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 02:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in