JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nimbus Nutrition Presents
ReHab
The Ultimate Hangover Relief Product.

Nimbus Nutrition?s mission is to provide athletes and fitness enthusiasts
The nutritional support they need to reach and exceed their goals. However, we also know that everyone likes to go out and have a good time every once in a while. So, let loose and have fun. Know that you will NOT have to pay for your fun with a hangover in the morning?. because you chose ReHab!

HIGHLIGHTS
Increases Hydration levels
Volumizes Cells
Replaces depleted Electrolytes
Increases blood Flow
Removal of Congeners and Toxins
B-Vitamins and Amino Acids for Energy
Methylcobalamin for CNS Recovery
Improved Liver Recovery
Increases Alertness and Concentration
Decreases Nausea
Quicker Immune System Recovery
Reduction of Damage from Toxins
Improved overall mood and wellbeing

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
After a night of drinking my girl and i took the night time dose 30 minutes before bed. Both of us fell asleep pretty quickly ,but this is normal for us after drink'n the interesting part is both of us slept like baby without waking up. I usually toss and turn and get up to pee a thousand times , but not last night due to the rehab. The following morning we both took the second part of the supp which is a morning dose. We actually did'nt even feel we needed it due to the fact we slept like babys and woke up with zero issues..No headacke/groggyness/stomach pain im talking about nothing it was like we did'nt drink the night before. We went ahead an took the morn dose and continued to feel great all day. I really like this product so we will definatley buy this product. We dont drink much ,but when we do we both usually feel like crap the next day and usually argue cause were both feeln so shitty. Thanks Nimbus

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Taste :10/10 ( Taste was great)

Conv: 8/10 (Due to having to take night/morn dose)

Mixability: 10/10 ( Effortless)

Effectiveness: 10/10
( Simply it WORKS!)

tims03redfire

Awards
After a night of drinking my girl and i took the night time dose 30 minutes before bed. Both of us fell asleep pretty quickly ,but this is normal for us after drink'n the interesting part is both of us slept like baby without waking up. I usually toss and turn and get up to pee a thousand times , but not last night due to the rehab. The following morning we both took the second part of the supp which is a morning dose. We actually did'nt even feel we needed it due to the fact we slept like babys and woke up with zero issues..No headacke/groggyness/stomach pain im talking about nothing it was like we did'nt drink the night before. We went ahead an took the morn dose and continued to feel great all day. I really like this product so we will definatley buy this product. We dont drink much ,but when we do we both usually feel like crap the next day and usually argue cause were both feeln so shitty. Thanks Nimbus
Taste :10/10 ( Taste was great)

Conv: 8/10 (Due to having to take night/morn dose)

Mixability: 10/10 ( Effortless)

Effectiveness: 10/10
( Simply it WORKS!)
Excellent Review.........really appreciate it.

How was the niacin flush?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
looking good JJ, glad you liked it

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Excellent Review.........really appreciate it.

How was the niacin flush?
I did'nt feel the flush was to bad...Had the itchy feeling ,but thats a good thing when it comes to a flush..lol