And now the moment you've all been waiting for Clenbutrx Hardcore

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Wow this thread has gone all kinds of directions. At least it is entertaining. Lol. I think that VPX comes out with some decent stuff. I am loving Meltdown right now.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Wow this thread has gone all kinds of directions. At least it is entertaining. Lol. I think that VPX comes out with some decent stuff. I am loving Meltdown right now.
    Lol! I had no intention of making it this entertaining, but glad I could assist.

I think this stuff might be working, or it might be all of the scum I ate for dinner, because I had veins showing up in my shoulders and chest that I haven't seen before.

I will withhold judgment until I have been on it longer and can verify it is making a diff.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Dude, coming from you I'll take that advice...Can I se yopur food log or an example of it so I can keep the same. Do you have a training log or anything like that? Your in great shape and any advice you have is greatly appreciated
    I write all of my meals down in a notebook. It's all about knowing exactly how much you are taking in.....estimating will not work.

I'll try and put something together soon.,

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jda777 View Post
    I just noticed there are emoticons that say F*** You and That's F***ing Gay....and I get busted for "nerd."

Something ain't right....

I'll drop it....just sayin'.
    Yeah i don't get it either, Things used to be different a few years back. I don't know what the hell happened. Looks like saying something is lame gets the mods all worked up. I think there's too many people using clomid on here lol.

Keep up the review bro. Sucks this thread has gone to ****. Don't worry about any neg reps, like u said reps don't show how much you know it shows how popular you are.

5. Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    VPX supps won't even give you half the gains most supplements will. They are complete idiots. Every company in the world is trying to make sublingual supplements more water-soluble so that they can be absorbed through the mucous membrane, VPX is the only one trying to make it more fat-soluble so it can pass through the membrane at all. I mean, am I the only one seeing the irony in pricing idiocy three times higher than a decent supp ?

Then of course VPX probably figures, for every sucker they can dupe once, they have paid for three. That will probably land them enough cash to retrire by the time everybody knows how much they suck.
    say what you will but VPX has been doing the Sublingual for a LOOONG time and they have a very good track record. and the price is around the same as any decent fat burner out there 32.95 at nutra.

6. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Yeah i don't get it either, Things used to be different a few years back. I don't know what the hell happened. Looks like saying something is lame gets the mods all worked up. I think there's too many people using clomid on here lol.

Keep up the review bro. Sucks this thread has gone to ****. Don't worry about any neg reps, like u said reps don't show how much you know it shows how popular you are.
    No, they weren't. In fact it was more strict but if you don't like it Joey you certainly can leave.

I don't think its people on Clomid, I think its people on here don't feel like dealing with children.

..just saying.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    No, they weren't. In fact it was more strict but if you don't like it Joey you certainly can leave.

I don't think its people on Clomid, I think its people on here don't feel like dealing with children.

..just saying.
    True there are a ****load of younger guys on here. When i joined in 05 there wasn't nearly as many most of what i learned came from here. Sadly this isn't the case anymore.

nah, i'll stay no need for me to leave, i don't have any problems with anyone on the board I'm just voicing my own opinion. There's still some good info on here you just have to wade through a lot of useless posts like this to get to them.

8. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    True there are a ****load of younger guys on here. When i joined in 05 there wasn't nearly as many most of what i learned came from here. Sadly this isn't the case anymore.

nah, i'll stay no need for me to leave, i don't have any problems with anyone on the board I'm just voicing my own opinion. There's still some good info on here you just have to wade through a lot of useless posts like this to get to them.
    Yes, its so bad. We want naked ladies as avi's and we discourage those who actually interpret studies and label them "nerds".

Thank God we have that bastion of intellect to steer us in the right direction.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

9. one thing i recognize, the op is giving an honest unbiased review. i am very interested in clenbutrx hardcore, and i am trusting the op to give a valid evaluation of this product. the other stuff is worth wading through to get to his results on this.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Yes, its so bad. We want naked ladies as avi's and we discourage those who actually interpret studies and label them "nerds".

Thank God we have that bastion of intellect to steer us in the right direction.
    MOD EDIT: Obviously you didn't read the part about discussing infractions nor the warnings therefore you can take a week off.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DCP <The Moment You Have Been Waiting For, Get It While You Can>
    By gainweightnow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 08:52 PM
  2. Any experiences with clenbutrx hardcore
    By saggy321 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 05:42 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 06:04 AM