Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Why? I don't understand your logic. He is being very analytical and respectful in his approach. Try it sometimes, it may yield you more understanding of things, if not yourself.

By the way, I wouldn't challenge, nor post your infractions for public eye.
    Let me explain, the thread is about a product called Clenbutrx. Not clenbuterol. They are two totally different compounds. The former is legal, and is being reviewed by me.

As for him being analytical, aside from him being completely off topic, he offered no evidence that the product was safe.

The rats were given 1-1.5 mcg per kilo of body weight. For those that don't know what a kilo is, it is approx 2.2 lbs.

So if there was a 200lb human ingesting 90-135mcg they would be dosing at the same levels as the rats that got F'ed up.

I honestly don't care if you guys decide to drink diesel fuel. I'm pretty sure there aren't any peer reviewed studies denouncing it, so Cinn may be down to try it if you tell him it will build muscle.

I see a lot of young aspiring athletes and bodybuilders on this site, and felt that I was obligated to tell them that the compound is not safe regardless of what Joe Shmo on the internet tells you. But do whatever you want, I have nothing to lose by you harming your long term health. Try the diesel thing and start a log. I'd be curious to know the outcome.....

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jda777 View Post
    Plenty of people take clen, I was one once upon a time. The things you don't think about now will haunt you later. I'm just saying, I would not always look to clen (the real stuff) whenever you are looking to cut.

I've realized in my years of trial and error, that having your diet 100% is the biggest thing.(I used to think I ate "clean" - but you need to be counting everything you take in - ALWAYS) Forget all the crap about supplements. If you want to get shredded, that should be perfect. I count calories, proteins, carbs, and fats. I take in exactly the amount I should everyday without fail. After starting a log of all my foods, and eating the right one's(with morning cardio) the fat started melting off.

Why F up your heart when you can do it without that junk. I think taking clen is stupid (no offense WHATSAROID - that is not directed at you) because getting lean can be accomplished just as easily having everything else in check.
    Dude, coming from you I'll take that advice...Can I se yopur food log or an example of it so I can keep the same. Do you have a training log or anything like that? Your in great shape and any advice you have is greatly appreciated
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Bodybuilders and other athletes have long sought an effective pharmaceutical means of shedding body fat. Historically, three agents have been most highly regarded as fat-burning drugs; they are clenbuterol, Cytomel (T3) and dinitrophenol (DNP). Of these three, only Cytomel is clinically used in the United States, and only for rare conditions of thyroid disease, not as a weight loss agent. All three of these drugs have been shown to have dangerous side effects.

Potential for Harm
    The most widely abused of the three drugs is clenbuterol. In part, this is due to the report that clenbuterol is anabolic in animals, as well as a potent fat-burner, though the anabolic effect seems to be minimal or absent in humans.1 While clenbuterol is used by many athletes, it has found favor with female athletes and entertainers because it is not androgenic, and will therefore not cause the unwanted side effects seen with steroid abuse.2
    Most experienced users of clenbuterol realize it is a drug with limited effect, and they schedule its use for brief periods, typically using a two-days-on/ two-days-off cycle. This on-and-off schedule is necessary, as clenbuterol causes a rapid down-regulation of the receptors that are responsible for its actions.3 In other words, clenbuterol will quickly "burn out" the cells and stop working with prolonged use.

However, as use of clenbuterol spreads, less knowledgeable users gain access to the drug, and "inappropriate" use becomes common. The problem is magnified by the fact that clenbuterol users obtain the drug from illicit, black market sources and do not seek professional advice regarding its use, risks or side effects. The risk of harm is greatly increased when the drug is used indiscriminately, or for prolonged periods.

Most of the safety data on clenbuterol has been obtained using animal studies, due in part to its high-risk profile. There are published reports of humans suffering serious consequences with clenbuterol abuse, including overdose and heart attack, but these effects are primarily related to short-term exposure.4,5

A Study of Horses
    Recently, a study was published based on an investigation of chronic (long-term) use of clenbuterol and its effect on heart function in exercising horses.6 The horse may not seem like a good comparison to humans for issues like drug abuse, but in actuality, the horse is an excellent model to use when investigating effects related to exercise.

This study was designed to evaluate any effects of clenbuterol, given five days per week, on the heart size or function of exercising horses. The horses used a treadmill at various speeds for 20 minutes a day, three days per week, and the hearts were examined by echocardiography, which allows the heart to be viewed and measured on a monitor.

The investigators discovered that after eight weeks of clenbuterol treatment, the hearts of the horses had undergone structural changes, which made them work less efficiently and also made them more prone to certain heart problems. These changes were only evident immediately following exercise, when the heart was working harder, but the authors of the study felt that the changes might have become more apparent after a longer treatment period. The data from the study also showed that the VO2 max of the clenbuterol treated horses was lower, suggesting that they would become more easily fatigued and have a lower exercise tolerance.

Sadly, the study did not collect data on changes in blood pressure in the animals, leaving some of the results open to interpretation. Previous animal studies, predominantly on mice and rats, have shown significant changes in heart size, with the heart muscle hypertrophy keeping pace with the anabolic effect on other muscles.7,8 There is some contention as to whether this change in heart size affects function and if it is "negative" growth (pathologic) versus positive growth (physiologic). Several of the studies have determined through measures of RNA, protein content or enzyme levels that the change is physiologic, or a "good" growth. However, none of these studies have shown improved cardiovascular performance as a consequence of the clenbuterol induced changes.9

The Alternative
    The demonstration of the decrease in VO2 max in the horse study is significant because it verifies earlier findings by other investigators that clenbuterol makes animals more easily fatigued, thus indicating that the changes may not be positive, but rather would make the person or animal more likely to suffer from the effects of exercise or stress.10,11 These findings will be the focus of another report scheduled for publication by the same group.12

Considering the immediate, short-term health risks of clenbuterol, the potential long-term health risks and the legal consequences of purchasing or using the drug, one should consider other safer, legal alternatives. It might seem ridiculous to those who have experienced the immediate short-term effect of clenbuterol, but there is an alternative that works as effectively over a longer period, that is currently legal and has recently been shown to be relatively safe, when used as directed. That alternative is ephedrine and caffeine combinations, often referred to as E/C stacks.

Ephedrine and caffeine combinations have a large body of evidence proving their efficacy in promoting fat loss.13,14 Currently, the only over-the-counter sources of E/C stacks are herbal preparations, typically consisting of Ma Huang and Kola Nut or Guarana, standardized for the ephedrine and caffeine content. The legal and ethical status of these products have been the source of much controversy, as a number of adverse events, including several cases of sudden death, have been attributed to the use of such products. Reviews of the cases where harm has been alleged have been mixed, and thus they remain available for retail purchase.

A recent published study looked at the safety of the herbal E/C stacks.15 After six months' use, no adverse events or negative side effects could be attributed to the use of herbal E/C stacks, leading the authors to conclude, "... herbal ephedra/caffeine herbal supplements, when used as directed by healthy overweight men and women in combination with healthy diet and exercise habits, may be beneficial for weight reduction without significantly increased risk of adverse events." While the authors caution that negative consequences could be seen with unsupervised use or over-use, the results of this study, and others suggests that E/C stacks may offer a safe and legal alternative to the much riskier, illegal and possibly less effective use of clenbuterol.

Summing Up
    Clenbuterol has long been used to drop body fat by athletes and entertainers, as it has been shown in animal studies to be a potent "fat burner" with some limited anabolic effect. However, considering that the "proper" use of clenbuterol for fat loss requires certain knowledge that may be common among the more sophisticated underground users, the potential for it to be used incorrectly is great, especially as its abuse spreads to the mainstream public.

Clenbuterol has been associated with serious health consequences, including overdose and sudden death. The long-term effect of clenbuterol use on heart function was not previously studied, but it is known to cause the heart to grow, an effect that was felt to be "positive" representing a stronger heart. However, the study reviewed above shows that not only does the heart grow in ways that make it more prone to certain types of heart damage, but cardiovascular function is also compromised, making the animals more easily fatigued.

Given that clenbuterol is illegal, has both long and short-term health risks and does not promote prolonged loss of body fat, it is not a suitable choice for fat loss. Ephedrine and caffeine combinations have been shown to be safe and effective, with sustained fat loss in numerous studies. A great deal of controversy has been raised over the safety of E/C stacks, especially the less regulated herbal products. A recent landmark study has shown that use of herbal E/C stacks is reasonably safe and effective, when used as directed. These two studies should reinforce a decision to choose the safer and legal alternative of herbal E/C stacks, rather than to use the riskier, illegal drug, clenbuterol.

References
    1. Awede BL, Thissen JP, et al. Role of IGF-1 and IGFBPs in the changes of mass and phenotype induced in rat soleus muscle by clenbuterol. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2002;282(1):E31-7.
    2. Prather ID, Brown DE, et al. Clenbuterol: a substitute for anabolic steroids? Med Sci Sports Exerc 1995;27(8):1118-21.
    3. Newman-Tancredi A, Verriele L, et al. Down regulation of rat beta-adrenoceptors by clenbuterol or desipramine does not require chronic treatment: [3H] CGP-12177 binding reveals rapid (24 hour) modulation. Brain Res Bull 1996;41(2):93-6.
    4. Chodorowski Z, Sein Anand J. Acute poisoning with clenbuterol - a case report. Przegl Lek 1997;54(10):763-4.
    5. Goldstein DR, Dobbs T, et al. Clenbuterol and anabolic steroids: A previously unreported cause of myocardial infarction with normal coronary arteriograms. South Med J 1998;91(8):780-4.
    6. Sleeper MM, Kearns CF, et al. Chronic clenbuterol administration negatively alters cardiac function. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2002;34(4):643-50.
    7. Petrou M, Wynne DG, et al. Clenbuterol induces hypertrophy of the latissimus dorsi muscle and heart in the rat with molecular and phenotypic changes. Circulation 1995;92(9 Suppl):II483-9.
    8. Lynch GS, Hinkle RT, et al. Year-long clenbuterol treatment of mice increases mass, but not specific force or normalized power, of skeletal muscles. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 1999;26(2):117-20.
    9. Wong K, Boheler KR, et al. Clenbuterol induces cardiac hypertrophy with normal functional, morphological and molecular features. Cardiovasc Res 1998;37(1):115-22.
    10. Suzuki J, Gao M, et al. Effects of the beta-2 adrenergic agonist clenbuterol on capillary geometry in cardiac and skeletal muscles in young and middle-aged rats. Acta Physiol Scand 1997;161(3):317-26.
    11. Dupont-Versteegden EE, Katz MS et al. Beneficial versus adverse effects of long-term use of clenbuterol in mdx mice. Muscle Nerve 1995;18(12):1447-59.
    12. Kearns CF, McKeever KH (submitted). Clenbuterol administration disrupts central mechanisms of aerobic performance in the horse. Med Sci Sports Exerc.
    13. Toubro S, Astrup AV, et al. Safety and efficacy of long-term treatment with ephedrine, caffeine and an ephedrine/caffeine mixture. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1993;17(Suppl 1):S69-S72.
    14. Daly PA, Krieger DR, et al. Ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin: safety and efficacy for treatment of human obesity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1993;17(Suppl 1):S73-S78.
    15. Boozer CN, Daly PA, et al. Herbal ephedra/caffeine for weight loss: a 6-month randomized safety and efficacy trial. Int J Obes 2002;26:593-604.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c.../view/604/116/
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Don't be a smart ass.

Thanks dude! I didn't know I could get negative repp'd. LOL! You're killing my street cred bro.

You don't have to like me, but I know what I'm talking about.
  5. vadox6466

VPX supps won't even give you half the gains most supplements will. They are complete idiots. Every company in the world is trying to make sublingual supplements more water-soluble so that they can be absorbed through the mucous membrane, VPX is the only one trying to make it more fat-soluble so it can pass through the membrane at all. I mean, am I the only one seeing the irony in pricing idiocy three times higher than a decent supp ?

Then of course VPX probably figures, for every sucker they can dupe once, they have paid for three. That will probably land them enough cash to retrire by the time everybody knows how much they suck.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Hey man, there's no need for talking to him like that, take it easy.

Neg rep two.

Dang, if this was survivor, I'd have been voted off by the alliance.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    VPX supps won't even give you half the gains most supplements will. They are complete idiots. Every company in the world is trying to make sublingual supplements more water-soluble so that they can be absorbed through the mucous membrane, VPX is the only one trying to make it more fat-soluble so it can pass through the membrane at all. I mean, am I the only one seeing the irony in pricing idiocy three times higher than a decent supp ?

Then of course VPX probably figures, for every sucker they can dupe once, they have paid for three. That will probably land them enough cash to retrire by the time everybody knows how much they suck.
    Plagiarize much? That was from a bodybuilding.com post in 2001. I'd say VPX has made a name for themselves since then. Pretty crazy you plagiarized an 8 yr old post.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...96&postcount=4

8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks dude! I didn't know I could get negative repp'd. LOL! You're killing my street cred bro.

You don't have to like me, but I know what I'm talking about.

Neg rep two.

Dang, if this was survivor, I'd have been voted off by the alliance.
    Why are you sharing this? First it was the infraction, now the neg's that you have received...
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Why are you sharing this? First it was the infraction, now the neg's that you have received...
    Why would I not?

I wasn't going to share the infraction, but it wouldn't let me reply back so I posted it because I had already typed that long thing up.

As far as the neg reps, I think they are ridiculous seeing that I was just trying to give young people the facts about dangerous drugs. If people think that my credibility or "rep" should be lowered because of it, so be it. It's a bulletin board. I think some people get obsessed with the whole rep thing - it's a non-factor for me.

Rep does not = knowledge, as I have come to find out.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

im checking this out. Looking at it
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    im checking this out. Looking at it
    The chaos in the thread or clenbutrx?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

well I was in for clenbutrex and jus started to skim through ... bad start haha but you can recover!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    well I was in for clenbutrex and jus started to skim through ... bad start haha but you can recover!
    Yeah. Let's just hope this stuff works. If not I'm gonna stick to ecay.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.68%

Yeah. Let's just hope this stuff works. If not I'm gonna stick to ecay.
    That would be a lot less expensive.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    That would be a lot less expensive.
    Ha. I know - it's(ecay) sitting on my fridge at home. Just wanted to cycle off for a couple weeks, and I got a bottle of this stuff for $28, so I figured what the hey!
  16. vadox6466

Plagiarize much? That was from a bodybuilding.com post in 2001. I'd say VPX has made a name for themselves since then. Pretty crazy you plagiarized an 8 yr old post.

lol yup that was the first thing that popped up when I searched for VPX on google, I was sure you've had seen that
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

lol yup that was the first thing that popped up when I searched for VPX on google, I was sure you've had seen that
    Nice try!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.43%

I don't know what you are talking about, but the original "Clenbutrx" was supposedly amazing, so I don't know if the philosophy you speak of, is one I would embrace.
    Doesnt matter if they ripped off a name, the original stuff was insane. Kicked in HARD in like 20 seconds. Great product. I'm interested in hearing about this new version.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.44%

I dunno but VPX used to make a some sick products! I cant remember the one my buddy used in like 02 (ish) but he put on some nice mass... tasted like shxt though
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44%

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    I dunno but VPX used to make a some sick products! I cant remember the one my buddy used in like 02 (ish) but he put on some nice mass... tasted like shxt though
    was it their M1T. stuff was great but literally burned ur throat all the way down.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.12%

Wow this thread has gone all kinds of directions. At least it is entertaining. Lol. I think that VPX comes out with some decent stuff. I am loving Meltdown right now.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Wow this thread has gone all kinds of directions. At least it is entertaining. Lol. I think that VPX comes out with some decent stuff. I am loving Meltdown right now.
    Lol! I had no intention of making it this entertaining, but glad I could assist.

I think this stuff might be working, or it might be all of the scum I ate for dinner, because I had veins showing up in my shoulders and chest that I haven't seen before.

I will withhold judgment until I have been on it longer and can verify it is making a diff.
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Dude, coming from you I'll take that advice...Can I se yopur food log or an example of it so I can keep the same. Do you have a training log or anything like that? Your in great shape and any advice you have is greatly appreciated
    I write all of my meals down in a notebook. It's all about knowing exactly how much you are taking in.....estimating will not work.

I'll try and put something together soon.,
  24. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I just noticed there are emoticons that say F*** You and That's F***ing Gay....and I get busted for "nerd."

Something ain't right....

I'll drop it....just sayin'.
    Yeah i don't get it either, Things used to be different a few years back. I don't know what the hell happened. Looks like saying something is lame gets the mods all worked up. I think there's too many people using clomid on here lol.

Keep up the review bro. Sucks this thread has gone to ****. Don't worry about any neg reps, like u said reps don't show how much you know it shows how popular you are.
  25. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.95%

say what you will but VPX has been doing the Sublingual for a LOOONG time and they have a very good track record. and the price is around the same as any decent fat burner out there 32.95 at nutra.
  26. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Yeah i don't get it either, Things used to be different a few years back. I don't know what the hell happened. Looks like saying something is lame gets the mods all worked up. I think there's too many people using clomid on here lol.

Keep up the review bro. Sucks this thread has gone to ****. Don't worry about any neg reps, like u said reps don't show how much you know it shows how popular you are.
    No, they weren't. In fact it was more strict but if you don't like it Joey you certainly can leave.

I don't think its people on Clomid, I think its people on here don't feel like dealing with children.

..just saying.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  27. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    No, they weren't. In fact it was more strict but if you don't like it Joey you certainly can leave.

I don't think its people on Clomid, I think its people on here don't feel like dealing with children.

..just saying.
    True there are a ****load of younger guys on here. When i joined in 05 there wasn't nearly as many most of what i learned came from here. Sadly this isn't the case anymore.

nah, i'll stay no need for me to leave, i don't have any problems with anyone on the board I'm just voicing my own opinion. There's still some good info on here you just have to wade through a lot of useless posts like this to get to them.
  28. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    True there are a ****load of younger guys on here. When i joined in 05 there wasn't nearly as many most of what i learned came from here. Sadly this isn't the case anymore.

nah, i'll stay no need for me to leave, i don't have any problems with anyone on the board I'm just voicing my own opinion. There's still some good info on here you just have to wade through a lot of useless posts like this to get to them.
    Yes, its so bad. We want naked ladies as avi's and we discourage those who actually interpret studies and label them "nerds".

Thank God we have that bastion of intellect to steer us in the right direction.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

one thing i recognize, the op is giving an honest unbiased review. i am very interested in clenbutrx hardcore, and i am trusting the op to give a valid evaluation of this product. the other stuff is worth wading through to get to his results on this.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Yes, its so bad. We want naked ladies as avi's and we discourage those who actually interpret studies and label them "nerds".

Thank God we have that bastion of intellect to steer us in the right direction.
    MOD EDIT: Obviously you didn't read the part about discussing infractions nor the warnings therefore you can take a week off.

Similar Forum Threads

1. DCP <The Moment You Have Been Waiting For, Get It While You Can>
    By gainweightnow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 08:52 PM
  2. Any experiences with clenbutrx hardcore
    By saggy321 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 05:42 PM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 06:04 AM
  4. Replies: 13