Rehab by Nimbus Nutrition Review

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.79%

Rehab by Nimbus Nutrition Review

I had the chance to try this new product after a long night out. My Saturday night consisted of a party at a friends house at college. While there I drank light beer but put down probably about 12-15 of them. I was pretty drunk lol and it was a fun night! After the festivities I followed the instructions on the package and took the bed time packet prior to going to bed with the appropriate amount of water. I then did the morning pack as soon as I got up too. I must say I def feel this helped improve my hangover status. It did not completely eliminate it but I did feel much better then usual. I was not nearly as groggy and tired as usual. I also had no headache or upset stomach. I did still have a slight dizzy feeling. Overall my energy levels were much higher and I just felt much better then I usually do after I night like this. The only side effect I noticed was a flushing feeling. The flush was visible on my arms and legs. They had a red blotchy look to them. My face also got a little red too. This did not last too long though. I think the product was effective and I would use it again.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Did it help your sleep at all? I don't really drink anymore, but I remember when I did, the alcohol always messed with my sleep.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by crazilyfter42 View Post
    I had the chance to try this new product after a long night out. My Saturday night consisted of a party at a friends house at college. While there I drank light beer but put down probably about 12-15 of them. I was pretty drunk lol and it was a fun night! After the festivities I followed the instructions on the package and took the bed time packet prior to going to bed with the appropriate amount of water. I then did the morning pack as soon as I got up too. I must say I def feel this helped improve my hangover status. It did not completely eliminate it but I did feel much better then usual. I was not nearly as groggy and tired as usual. I also had no headache or upset stomach. I did still have a slight dizzy feeling. Overall my energy levels were much higher and I just felt much better then I usually do after I night like this. The only side effect I noticed was a flushing feeling. The flush was visible on my arms and legs. They had a red blotchy look to them. My face also got a little red too. This did not last too long though. I think the product was effective and I would use it again.
    Thanks for the review....Glad you enjoyed it.
    As far as the flush.....depending on feedback we get from yall, we might reduce the Niacin content by a little so the flush is not as pronounced.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Did it help your sleep at all? I don't really drink anymore, but I remember when I did, the alcohol always messed with my sleep.
    It should, as the night time packet has some sleep "improvement" ingredients in it.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.5%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

thanks for the review. Seems like rehab is getting some good overall comments
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.79%

your welcome...i think it did help my sleep some. I always sleep like a log when Im drunk though so its kind of hard to tell. I did notice though about 10 mins after I took it I felt kind of paralyzed in my bed. Probably a combination of the alcohol and the gaba. Thats probably the last thing I remember besides waking up the next morning lol.

and regarding the flush..it didnt really bother me because I didnt have anywhere to go the next day. If I had to work or something it would be kind of akward because of the blotchy look it gave me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ed's Nimbus Nutrition REHAB Review
    By edvanp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 11:55 AM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition REHAB Review
    By moondg29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 11:19 AM
  4. Nimbus Nutrition wants you to try...ReHab!
    By tims03redfire in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 03:51 PM