"The One" and only Zombie is back

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Well . . . it’s that time of the year when the sun is brighter, birds sing and . . . bla bla bla BS.

After a while being out of the supplement abusing lifestyle that I used to love lol, I’m back thanks to WhatsAroid? That sent me The One and Second gear along with a The one tee and Some Rpm and Neovar Samples.

Height :5’8”
Sex: not as often as I would like
Weight: don’t know around 193- 200 lbs (ill check today at the gym)
Diet: ill eat almost anything (ill just keep an eye on avoiding simple carbs and trans fats)

Yesterday was my first day on the one. I took 3 caps at around 6pm with 6 grs of Fish oil. I worked out from 8:30 till 10. It was a great workout taking in consideration I been slaking off a lot. I wasn’t planning nothing in particular for that day so I just tagged along some dude, cause I thought he had a routine but I ended up telling him what we should do. So this is what we did. Take in consideration I been slaking off a lot and not going as often like I used too. I’m out of shape.

Don’t make fun of my pusssyfied workout. lol

Dumbbell flys
25lbs x 20
30x 15
30x15
30x15
40x8
Barbell Bench press
35’s x15
45’s x 15
55’s x 12
65’s x 10
75’s x 8
Decline Bench press
45’s x 15
70’s x 10
80’s x 8
90’s x 6
100’s x 2.5

Incline bench press
45’s x 10
55’s x10
65’s x8
75’s x6
Single handed machine fly
110 x 15
110x15
110x10
Seated dumbbell curls
30 x15
30 x10
35 x10
40 x 8
Standing ez bar curls
25’s x 10
25’s x10
30’s x 10
Single arm dumbbell preacher curl
40 x 15
40x 12
40x 10
45x 6
Ez bar preacer curls
25’s x 12
25’s x10
35’s x 8
Hammer curls
40 x 12
40 x 12
40 x 12

when i got home i was still pumped and i did 80 push ups .

Motivation was there. I couldn’t sleep till like 4 am maybe next time I don’t take it so late or maybe just take some Benadryl. I liked how I felt, I did noticed a warm feeling inside and that my face was warmer. Other than that I didn’t feel my BP thru the roof or any side effect yet.

And once again thanks too WHATSAROID? :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro. im glad to be back in the gym. to get my fat ass back in to shape.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
2nd!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hey with those lifts on Day 1, those were dumbbells right? DB Bench, not Barbell bench?

Oh yeah, one more thing!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hey with those lifts on Day 1, those were dumbbells right? DB Bench, not Barbell bench?

Oh yeah, one more thing!
for chest i just did 1 with dumbbells flys. theother ones are on the bar but i didnt feel like getting the calculator out and putting

135x 10 so i just typed 45's x10 as in 45's each side

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
theother ones are on the bar but i didnt feel like getting the calculator out and putting

135x 10 so i just typed 45's x10 as in 45's each side
Lazy ass. Making me work just to read your log. :burnout:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
good to see you around zombarillo. looks like you already have bob and ozark here as company.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great starting to your log but just a few questions, whats your goal(s) you have for this cycle, what training routine will you be following and how much cardio will you be doing?

I'm a little upset at myself that I didn't throw in a bottle of essentials in the box but the box I had was to small. I'll see how things are going after next check and I'll send you a bottle to try, I love the product and I hope after trying it you'll enjoy it as much as me.

Again, great start to your log and I will be on you everyday to make sure your staying motivated and stree free while you get back in shape this time around. I know you can do it, the only person that can stop you from your goal(s) is yourself so stay motivated!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Great starting to your log but just a few questions, whats your goal(s) you have for this cycle, what training routine will you be following and how much cardio will you be doing?

I'm a little upset at myself that I didn't throw in a bottle of essentials in the box but the box I had was to small. I'll see how things are going after next check and I'll send you a bottle to try, I love the product and I hope after trying it you'll enjoy it as much as me.

Again, great start to your log and I will be on you everyday to make sure your staying motivated and stree free while you get back in shape this time around. I know you can do it, the only person that can stop you from your goal(s) is yourself so stay motivated!
you did more than enouf dont worry about that :D

Goals:
Well as far as goals i havent set one for sure. but i do want to get leaner but without starving myself.

i dont have a workout routine i might follow this routine http://scivationbooks.com/triphase.htm

as far as cardio go im goign to start to introduce it little by little to my workout. this sunday im going to try and go to the hills or someplace to walk and think. and im goign to start doing it on regular basis starting next week :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you did more than enouf dont worry about that :D

Goals:
Well as far as goals i havent set one for sure. but i do want to get leaner but without starving myself.

i dont have a workout routine i might follow this routine http://scivationbooks.com/triphase.htm

as far as cardio go im goign to start to introduce it little by little to my workout. this sunday im going to try and go to the hills or someplace to walk and think. and im goign to start doing it on regular basis starting next week :)
As for as goals, a recomp would serve you some good and please eat a lot of clean foods 6 times a day no starving yourself.

Going to the hills to walk/jog to think and relax will serve you some good and I'm happy you thought and/or doing that. Staying stress free as much as possible will help you with any of the goals you have.

Dont forget to add this buddy :dl:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
good to see you around zombarillo. looks like you already have bob, ozark and hank here as company.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed for anther ONE log... and welcome back!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zombo!!

Welcome back my undead friend. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to see you around zombarillo. looks like you already have bob, ozark and hank here as company.
just watch out that the white supremacists don't attack the mekkikans

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was my first day on the one. I took 3 caps at around 6pm with 6 grs of Fish oil. I worked out from 8:30 till 10. It was a great workout taking in consideration I been slaking off a lot. I wasn’t planning nothing in particular for that day so I just tagged along some dude, cause I thought he had a routine but I ended up telling him what we should do. So this is what we did. Take in consideration I been slaking off a lot and not going as often like I used too. I’m out of shape.

Motivation was there. I couldn’t sleep till like 4 am maybe next time I don’t take it so late or maybe just take some Benadryl.
Hiya, Zombie.

Yeah, don't take your dose so late. I recommend one of two doing/timing options:

Option A
Dose - 3 caps first thing in the morning.

Option B
Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 1 cap 4-6 hours post Dose 1 (taking second dose no later than 2pm)

Goals:

as far as cardio go im goign to start to introduce it little by little to my workout. this sunday im going to try and go to the hills or someplace to walk and think. and im goign to start doing it on regular basis starting next week
As for your goals, you should definitely get leaner on The ONE. Loggers across the board have been noticing recomp effects regardless of their calorie intake (so you can be sensible about it) and goals.

Are you also looking at recomp then, since that training programme is to build muscle mass (although if you're looking to get leaner, anything will pretty much work if your diet is in check).

Cardio is ok. 3-4 times a week for 20-30 minutes is all you need.

And would you mind doing a post once a week that includes comments on the following factors please:
Diet - general overview re total calories, water intake, etc.
Training - specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.
Body composition and Look
Muscle Hardness
Vascularity
Strength
Speed
Co-ordination
Quality of Training
Mood/Aggression
Libido
Joints
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides)

:cheers:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice Guejsn. i think im not going to be able to sleep today i took it like at 5 pm lol ohh well live an learn.
I had a workout from hell didnt took notes but im completely beat up.

here are some pics i took. im fat i know. i got on the scale and it said i was 197.5 lbs

and i know about the farmer tan:laugh:

Attachments

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the advice Guejsn. i think im not going to be able to sleep today i took it like at 5 pm lol ohh well live an learn.
I had a workout from hell didnt took notes but im completely beat up.

here are some pics i took. im fat i know. i got on the scale and it said i was 197.5 lbs

and i know about the farmer tan:laugh:
Well, you live and learn.

It might pay to read some of The ONE threads if you hadn't already (in case you had any questions, since they are probably answered in one of them; and it will give you more information on The ONE):
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/112713-2009s-biggest-product.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/113105-here-ans-write.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/114757-one-important-release.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/115406-one-beautiful-packaging.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/115407-wait-one-really.html

And you've got a good amount of muscle on that frame, Zombie. It will look good cut up.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed! :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

its 3 am and i cant sleep, between the one, and calls.txts and emails of happy bday i cant sleep. i might do some abs and push ups :|

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

its 3 am and i cant sleep, between the one, and calls.txts and emails of happy bday i cant sleep. i might do some abs and push ups :|
LOL :D No worries (and it's Rosie, btw). And happy birthday then :)

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I loved the one. good luck chief!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed!
That was a really cool gesture that WhatsARoid did; a free cycle is awesome!

I hope you bust through this and come out leaner and meaner, man!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

Zombie, other than 2nd Gear, what else do you intend to use for PCT?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I be here too yo!
Good to see you back and hitting it. Questions remains....where MY free cycle? :(

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed.

Zombie, other than 2nd Gear, what else do you intend to use for PCT?
I have like 500 gr of Creatine.
Also some Tamox from a previous run .
i still havent decided for another test booster.(drive, rpm, activate xtreme, sustain alpha or other) i still have to make my mind about that.

i do have some AX hyperdrolx2 caps laying around just in cased they have been helpin me with the pain i been getting on my right nip.

Note: this 3 days that i been on the one only the first my right nip itched and was causing some pain. it feel ok and the lump doesnt feel as hard (stupid gyno :rant:)
Also for got i have some lean xtreme but its like half a bottle i might need another one.

Im open for suggestions.

BTW i have some clen ready for after pct :puppy_dog_eyes:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im drinking alot of water, as far as muscle hardness not yet there, only when i workout. my chest and back are really sore right now but only my chest is pumped or feels pumped, not hard but pumped lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
good to see you around zombarillo. looks like you already have bob and ozark here as company.
in to watch this. I am watching ever The One log I cant atm :) i got a bottle sitting mere feet from me so...GL

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in to watch this. I am watching ever The One log I cant atm :) ...
That's a lot of logs (I know, so am I): 30 so far! They're interesting, though :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lol @ whatsaroid?

today i took 2 the one caps first thing in the morning.
after that ate breakfast

4 pieces of grilled chicken

like at 12 i drank a proteinshake. All the whey cup cake batter Isolate. 2 scoops mixed with 20 oz 2% milk

at 2 pm i ate a can of tuna with half a avocado. first time i tried this and it was good actually. in like half an hr im about to have another tuna with avocado and some Vinta crackers

at around 6 pm im going jogging with a friend. and at 8 im going to the gym :D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
lol @ whatsaroid?

today i took 2 the one caps first thing in the morning.
after that ate breakfast

4 pieces of grilled chicken

like at 12 i drank a proteinshake. All the whey cup cake batter Isolate. 2 scoops mixed with 20 oz 2% milk

at 2 pm i ate a can of tuna with half a avocado. first time i tried this and it was good actually. in like half an hr im about to have another tuna with avocado and some Vinta crackers

at around 6 pm im going jogging with a friend. and at 8 im going to the gym :D
Are you recomping?

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
im going to try a recomp and see ifi can handle the diet. My office fridge is full of tuna cans lol

i have had 3 tuna cans already. . .
Cool. Be careful of the mercury. That sh!t will kill ya.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
today i got on the scale and i was 200 :) im back to 200 pound man land XD i was 197.5 when i started taking the one less than a week ago.

still trying to get used to the gym. my lifts are weak i know :( but they ere going to get better.

I did 10 min eliptical cardio to warm up.

Deadlift
135 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 8
235 x 8

pull ups
my fat ass x 8
my fat ass x 8
my fat ass x 8
my fat ass x 8

Bent over row
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8

BB Shrugs
205 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8
225 x 8

DB Shrugs
65 x 8
70 x 8
75 x 8
80 x 8

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
today i got on the scale and i was 200 :) im back to 200 pound man land XD i was 197.5 when i started taking the one less than a week ago.

still trying to get used to the gym. my lifts are weak i know :( but they ere going to get better.

Deadlift
135 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 8
235 x 8

pull ups
my fat ass x 8
my fat ass x 8
my fat ass x 8
my fat ass x 8

Bent over row
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8

BB Shrugs
205 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8
225 x 8

DB Shrugs
65 x 8
70 x 8
75 x 8
80 x 8
That's what I'm talking about!
Up your water to flush out those toxins from the tuna :)

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established

Deadlift
135 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 8
235 x 8

pull ups
my fat ass x 8
my fat ass x 8
my fat ass x 8
my fat ass x 8

Bent over row
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8

BB Shrugs
205 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 8
225 x 8

DB Shrugs
65 x 8
70 x 8
75 x 8
80 x 8
Those numbers are not that weak bro! Just get those BB rows up on your last couple of sets! I personally got really good strength gains from the one, so hopefully you will get the same!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, it takes some time to get back into the gym once you've been out of it for a while. It will all come back; the body has great mind-muscle-memory. I know it's probably the last thing you want to hear, but just stick at it, Gabe!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hey, it takes some time to get back into the gym once you've been out of it for a while. It will all come back; the body has great mind-muscle-memory. I know it's probably the last thing you want to hear, but just stick at it, Gabe!
Thaks :) its all about patience and hitting the gym now.

Todays workout

Bench Press
155 x 8
175 x 8
195 x 8
225 x 8

Incline DB Press
60 x 8
65 x 8
70 x 8
80 x 8

Dips

My fat ass x 8
My fat ass x 8
My fat ass x 8
My fat ass x 8

DB Military Press
65 x 8
70 x 8
70 x 8
75 x 8

DB Side lateral

25 x 8
30 x 8
30 x 8
35 x 8

I think ill have to increase my carbs, sincehalf way of my workout i started to feel light headed and started to crave sweets. i bought 2 muscle milk shakes and a friend gave me a chocolate and within 8 min i was able to finish my workout with no problem.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Thaks :) its all about patience and hitting the gym now.

Todays workout

Bench Press
155 x 8
175 x 8
195 x 8
225 x 8

Incline DB Press
60 x 8
65 x 8
70 x 8
80 x 8

Dips

My fat ass x 8
My fat ass x 8
My fat ass x 8
My fat ass x 8

DB Military Press
65 x 8
70 x 8
70 x 8
75 x 8

DB Side lateral

25 x 8
30 x 8
30 x 8
35 x 8

I think ill have to increase my carbs, sincehalf way of my workout i started to feel light headed and started to crave sweets. i bought 2 muscle milk shakes and a friend gave me a chocolate and within 8 min i was able to finish my workout with no problem.
Muscle milk is the bomb. I was on a high carb when i ran the one, got really good results, great actually. Also i needed no preworkout stim which was nice. Numbers look good.:dl:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Muscle milk is the bomb. I was on a high carb when i ran the one, got really good results, great actually. Also i needed no preworkout stim which was nice. Numbers look good.:dl:
if i could i would run it with a high amount of carbs, but if you go back to page 1 you would see that i have had my fair share of carbs already lol and need to get rid of fat first. But ill work on the diet , since i also forgot to mention that most of the day i felt lethargic but i got better when i got to the gym.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I smell a conspiracy, i dont know why:puppy_dog_eyes: