"The One" and only Zombie is back
- 05-09-2009, 08:02 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION
"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
- 05-10-2009, 02:22 PM
- 05-10-2009, 06:53 PM
05-13-2009, 08:33 PM
the day after my last dose of the one. i didnt took anything(supplement or SERM's) i just ate a ton of grilled chicken and steak.
I did noticed some hairloss not as bad as i was expecting but it happen. what i liked its that it didnt gave me prostate issues, havoc at 50mg made me feel like is my prostate was surounded by needles lol but i didnt have that problem with this. Also Clen gives me some issues with prostate. but didnt had any while on the one.
as far as gain kept well im still 204 yesterday . lets see if i go down or keep the same. im not currently taking support supps but i do keep them on hand if needed my hunger has gone down a lot. im not hungry i almost have to force feed myself. . . ill update later i have to go
05-14-2009, 11:16 AM
Sorry about your family and friend losses, man.
Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Trauma1 in forum General ChatReplies: 412Last Post: 12-03-2012, 07:03 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 106Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
- By thesinner in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 266Last Post: 05-08-2008, 02:58 PM
- By TripDog in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 144Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2004, 08:32 AM