"The One" and only Zombie is back

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I'm in!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    ProHormones: MY Anti-drug!
    That's funny....

    Zombie, how's your water intake, have you noticed any muscle hardness or full body pumps as of yet?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
    •   
       


  3. im drinking alot of water, as far as muscle hardness not yet there, only when i workout. my chest and back are really sore right now but only my chest is pumped or feels pumped, not hard but pumped lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    good to see you around zombarillo. looks like you already have bob and ozark here as company.
    Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    good to see you around zombarillo. looks like you already have bob, ozark and hank here as company.
    in to watch this. I am watching ever The One log I cant atm i got a bottle sitting mere feet from me so...GL

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    in to watch this. I am watching ever The One log I cant atm ...
    That's a lot of logs (I know, so am I): 30 so far! They're interesting, though
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    That's a lot of logs (I know, so am I): 30 so far! They're interesting, though
    Jeeez you and your avi's...
    I swear my test goes up every new one I see
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  7. lol @ whatsaroid?

    today i took 2 the one caps first thing in the morning.
    after that ate breakfast

    4 pieces of grilled chicken


    like at 12 i drank a proteinshake. All the whey cup cake batter Isolate. 2 scoops mixed with 20 oz 2% milk

    at 2 pm i ate a can of tuna with half a avocado. first time i tried this and it was good actually. in like half an hr im about to have another tuna with avocado and some Vinta crackers

    at around 6 pm im going jogging with a friend. and at 8 im going to the gym

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    lol @ whatsaroid?

    today i took 2 the one caps first thing in the morning.
    after that ate breakfast

    4 pieces of grilled chicken


    like at 12 i drank a proteinshake. All the whey cup cake batter Isolate. 2 scoops mixed with 20 oz 2% milk

    at 2 pm i ate a can of tuna with half a avocado. first time i tried this and it was good actually. in like half an hr im about to have another tuna with avocado and some Vinta crackers

    at around 6 pm im going jogging with a friend. and at 8 im going to the gym
    Are you recomping?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Are you recomping?
    im going to try a recomp and see ifi can handle the diet. My office fridge is full of tuna cans lol

    i have had 3 tuna cans already. . .
  10. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    im going to try a recomp and see ifi can handle the diet. My office fridge is full of tuna cans lol

    i have had 3 tuna cans already. . .
    Cool. Be careful of the mercury. That sh!t will kill ya.

  11. today i got on the scale and i was 200 im back to 200 pound man land XD i was 197.5 when i started taking the one less than a week ago.

    still trying to get used to the gym. my lifts are weak i know but they ere going to get better.

    I did 10 min eliptical cardio to warm up.

    Deadlift
    135 x 8
    185 x 8
    205 x 8
    235 x 8


    pull ups
    my fat ass x 8
    my fat ass x 8
    my fat ass x 8
    my fat ass x 8


    Bent over row
    135 x 8
    135 x 8
    135 x 8
    135 x 8

    BB Shrugs
    205 x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 8
    225 x 8

    DB Shrugs
    65 x 8
    70 x 8
    75 x 8
    80 x 8

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    today i got on the scale and i was 200 im back to 200 pound man land XD i was 197.5 when i started taking the one less than a week ago.

    still trying to get used to the gym. my lifts are weak i know but they ere going to get better.

    I did 10 min eliptical cardio to warm up.

    Deadlift
    135 x 8
    185 x 8
    205 x 8
    235 x 8


    pull ups
    my fat ass x 8
    my fat ass x 8
    my fat ass x 8
    my fat ass x 8


    Bent over row
    135 x 8
    135 x 8
    135 x 8
    135 x 8

    BB Shrugs
    205 x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 8
    225 x 8

    DB Shrugs
    65 x 8
    70 x 8
    75 x 8
    80 x 8
    That's what I'm talking about!
    Up your water to flush out those toxins from the tuna
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    today i got on the scale and i was 200 im back to 200 pound man land XD i was 197.5 when i started taking the one less than a week ago.

    still trying to get used to the gym. my lifts are weak i know but they ere going to get better.

    I did 10 min eliptical cardio to warm up.

    Deadlift
    135 x 8
    185 x 8
    205 x 8
    235 x 8


    pull ups
    my fat ass x 8
    my fat ass x 8
    my fat ass x 8
    my fat ass x 8


    Bent over row
    135 x 8
    135 x 8
    135 x 8
    135 x 8

    BB Shrugs
    205 x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 8
    225 x 8

    DB Shrugs
    65 x 8
    70 x 8
    75 x 8
    80 x 8
    Those numbers are not that weak bro! Just get those BB rows up on your last couple of sets! I personally got really good strength gains from the one, so hopefully you will get the same!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    still trying to get used to the gym. my lifts are weak i know but they ere going to get better.
    Hey, it takes some time to get back into the gym once you've been out of it for a while. It will all come back; the body has great mind-muscle-memory. I know it's probably the last thing you want to hear, but just stick at it, Gabe!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Hey, it takes some time to get back into the gym once you've been out of it for a while. It will all come back; the body has great mind-muscle-memory. I know it's probably the last thing you want to hear, but just stick at it, Gabe!
    Thaks its all about patience and hitting the gym now.



    Todays workout

    Bench Press
    155 x 8
    175 x 8
    195 x 8
    225 x 8

    Incline DB Press
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    70 x 8
    80 x 8

    Dips

    My fat ass x 8
    My fat ass x 8
    My fat ass x 8
    My fat ass x 8

    DB Military Press
    65 x 8
    70 x 8
    70 x 8
    75 x 8

    DB Side lateral

    25 x 8
    30 x 8
    30 x 8
    35 x 8




    I think ill have to increase my carbs, sincehalf way of my workout i started to feel light headed and started to crave sweets. i bought 2 muscle milk shakes and a friend gave me a chocolate and within 8 min i was able to finish my workout with no problem.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Thaks its all about patience and hitting the gym now.



    Todays workout

    Bench Press
    155 x 8
    175 x 8
    195 x 8
    225 x 8

    Incline DB Press
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    70 x 8
    80 x 8

    Dips

    My fat ass x 8
    My fat ass x 8
    My fat ass x 8
    My fat ass x 8

    DB Military Press
    65 x 8
    70 x 8
    70 x 8
    75 x 8

    DB Side lateral

    25 x 8
    30 x 8
    30 x 8
    35 x 8




    I think ill have to increase my carbs, sincehalf way of my workout i started to feel light headed and started to crave sweets. i bought 2 muscle milk shakes and a friend gave me a chocolate and within 8 min i was able to finish my workout with no problem.
    Muscle milk is the bomb. I was on a high carb when i ran the one, got really good results, great actually. Also i needed no preworkout stim which was nice. Numbers look good.:dl:

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Muscle milk is the bomb. I was on a high carb when i ran the one, got really good results, great actually. Also i needed no preworkout stim which was nice. Numbers look good.:dl:
    if i could i would run it with a high amount of carbs, but if you go back to page 1 you would see that i have had my fair share of carbs already lol and need to get rid of fat first. But ill work on the diet , since i also forgot to mention that most of the day i felt lethargic but i got better when i got to the gym.

  18. "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  19. I smell a conspiracy, i dont know why

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    if i could i would run it with a high amount of carbs, but if you go back to page 1 you would see that i have had my fair share of carbs already lol and need to get rid of fat first. But ill work on the diet , since i also forgot to mention that most of the day i felt lethargic but i got better when i got to the gym.
    You can eat fairly high carbohydrates and STILL LOSE FAT (and on The ONE you are going to lose fat regardless). But yes, DIET is the KEY to fat loss; get that dialled in and you're sweet. Don't do too low calories on The ONE though, because you DON'T need to.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    I smell a conspiracy, i dont know why


    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You can eat fairly high carbohydrates and STILL LOSE FAT (and on The ONE you are going to lose fat regardless). But yes, DIET is the KEY to fat loss; get that dialled in and you're sweet. Don't do too low calories on The ONE though, because you DON'T need to.
    That was my experience with it. Im sure he's got that diet nailed down.

  23. Update:


    yesterday i wasnt able to go to the gym, since i worked till late(10:30 pm). But i did sleep alot, i dont know why but im been sleeping from 8 to 10 hrs and i usually sleep like 5hrs. The carb and overall calorie consuption increase i made did make a diference on how i feel .

    Also the lump on my right nipp its hurting again and sometimes it feels hard and others soft.

    I had a fantastic breakfast i ate 2 homemade 3/4 lbs bison burgers with sweet potato wedges. a friend made them and invited me over.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Update:


    yesterday i wasnt able to go to the gym, since i worked till late(10:30 pm). But i did sleep alot, i dont know why but im been sleeping from 8 to 10 hrs and i usually sleep like 5hrs. The carb and overall calorie consuption increase i made did make a diference on how i feel .

    Also the lump on my right nipp its hurting again and sometimes it feels hard and others soft.

    I had a fantastic breakfast i ate 2 homemade 3/4 lbs bison burgers with sweet potato wedges. a friend made them and invited me over.
    ^^^that sounds delicious. even for breakfast.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    ^^^that sounds delicious. even for breakfast.
    it is , i was about to eat some tuna but im stuffed :burg: i might tell him to bring me another 2 burgers to work later today lol

  26. I am always down for another The One log. Good luck and kick some A$$.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    it is , i was about to eat some tuna but im stuffed :burg: i might tell him to bring me another 2 burgers to work later today lol
    Dude, who doesnt love hamburgers? they might be the best thing ever.

  28. Its been a week already( actually 8 days.) Since i started The one and started to workout hard again. i went to the gym early today since they close at 3(they close already).

    I did a fast arm workout. Bi's and tri's forgot the paper at the gym were i was writing numbers.

    Some aditional notes.
    Hunger: well im not hungry all the time but i can eat alot.
    Sleep: I have trouble sleepin even if i take it first thing in the morning but when i get some sleep i been sleepin from 8 to 10 hrs.
    Mood: Its been ok lol
    Overall feeling: It mades me feel like i have to be doing something(not in a stim kind of way) but im enjoying my time at the gym someting that i had lost.
    My right nipple: some days it itches some other doesnt.

    Im happy cause i got on the scale and i was 202 thats a 4.5lbs gain in 1 week. not bad for a week on a compound and taking in consideration that more than half of that week my carb intake was really low. Heres a blurry pic u cant tell much from it exept that the screen of my cellphone its cracked lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  29. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Its been a week already( actually 8 days.) Since i started The one and started to workout hard again. i went to the gym early today since they close at 3(they close already).

    I did a fast arm workout. Bi's and tri's forgot the paper at the gym were i was writing numbers.

    Some aditional notes.
    Hunger: well im not hungry all the time but i can eat alot.
    Sleep: I have trouble sleepin even if i take it first thing in the morning but when i get some sleep i been sleepin from 8 to 10 hrs.
    Mood: Its been ok lol
    Overall feeling: It mades me feel like i have to be doing something(not in a stim kind of way) but im enjoying my time at the gym someting that i had lost.
    My right nipple: some days it itches some other doesnt.

    Im happy cause i got on the scale and i was 202 thats a 4.5lbs gain in 1 week. not bad for a week on a compound and taking in consideration that more than half of that week my carb intake was really low. Heres a blurry pic u cant tell much from it exept that the screen of my cellphone its cracked lol
    4.5 in a week is outstanding. Pics look good, you are recomping on this right? youve got some good size now.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The official "ZOMBIE" thread
    By Trauma1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 08:03 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. 3-AD: Putting "thesinner" back in "synergy"
    By thesinner in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 03:58 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  5. Back "Width" and Back "Thickness"
    By Rock Lee in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 09:32 AM
Log in
Log in