Giving a little bit of my SX experience.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I figured I would take some before and after pics of myself and give my experience with SX. Its not going to be a really detailed writeup because I dont have that much time for every detail but ill try to get as much info to you all as I can.

Well I started Monday I've just been lazy and haven't got around to getting pictures. But Ive dropped alot of water weight and not having much food in me ive been about 205ish on the scale. I did the digital BF tester today and said I was even 16%(know its not that accurate but its a rough estimate). Ive been doing heavy weight since the first of the year and this week im kinda messing around but next im switching up routines and going to super sets and busting out the reps. Hopefully that will help tone everything up nice and solid.

So ill start off with a little on how this stuff makes me feel. First of all I get INSANE amounts of pure energy. I have no jitters or shakiness or any other bad sides from normal stuff. Ive been taking 1 pill between 7-8 in the AM. I sit around on the computer for a few then get out to do cardio. Ive done cardio a handful of times in the last month and when i've tried to job i can barely get a 1/4 mile. The first day on I did about 3.5 miles of cardio half walking half jogging. Never been able to do that before and I wasn't dead afterward.

My mood has been awesome. Ive been fired up since monday ready to go no matter what. Cant wait to get out and do cardio and get to the gym and just get out and get on with life. It makes me want to get up get out and get things accomplished. When at idle my adrenaline gets pumping and cant wait to get out. The feels like if you were locked in your room with no way out looking out the window at Jessica Alba sitting on a ducati 1098 or a ferrari holding a sign that says were both yours if you come out here. haha.

With appetite i've never taken anything that has destroyed hunger like this. Im going to have to do something and switch up my diet because I thought I would be eating more and this week I haven't gotten enough good stuff in me. After I do my morning cardio I force a protein shake down because I cant stomach whole food. I have been eating lunch, maybe a sandwich or something small about 1 or 2 in the afternoon. After the gym ill drink another shake and try to stomach something down at night. Been eating yogurt or cereal really late because I just cant down solid food. I'm trying to keep enough calories in me so I don't lose to much muscle.

I think that's about it with that. If I've left anything out or any questions shoot and ill answer. Here's some before pics. And in a month or so ill get some more for you.

Photo bucket is being crappy and when I re size the pics it still posts the huge ones. So here's the links and there not direct pics on the page sorry.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/cmp007/IMG_2144.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/cmp007/IMG_2147.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/cmp007/IMG_2150.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/cmp007/IMG_2152.jpg

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN!! Very nice, man! It sounds like you are really enjoying SX thus far. Everything you've experienced is on-par with all of the other reports. I really do love confirmation!! Remember that you do need to eat on it, and always make sure to both dose early and not take in any other stimulants throughout the day.

Good luck! If you need us, we're here for ya! GO GO GO GO GO GO!!! :head:

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Yea I take it right when I wake up and stay away from everything else. Try not to drink tea or and kind of caffeine (which i rarely do anyways). I dont want to pacing at 12 at night lol.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
IN!! Very nice, man! It sounds like you are really enjoying SX thus far. Everything you've experienced is on-par with all of the other reports. I really do love confirmation!! Remember that you do need to eat on it, and always make sure to both dose early and not take in any other stimulants throughout the day.

Good luck! If you need us, we're here for ya! GO GO GO GO GO GO!!! :head:
so for someone who's stim sensitve should they set the clock a little earlier and take this and snooze till they normally get up?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
For me to get full energy effects it takes about 45 minutes to an hour. Im really tolerant to most any kind of pills though.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
For me to get full energy effects it takes about 45 minutes to an hour. Im really tolerant to most any kind of pills though.
Yep thats about right, seem like around 45 mins to an hour it creeps on.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You seem to be right on schedule with 45 minutes being the time for it to kick in. It takes a little longer for SX to build up enough to create a noticeable effect, which should make sense because this noticeable effect will last for a VERY long time.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So this morning hit up the elliptical at the gym and was 201 on the scale. So far I have noticed a dramatic difference in my mid section. Also sucks cause im losing a little muscle too :( but oh well I guess you cant help it losing so fast.

I'm still taking only 1 capsule in the AM. My energy and motivation is still awesome for about 12 hours. The only thing I've noticed kinda dropping off is I get a little hungrier in the evening than I was last week. I have a high tolerance to things like this and always have so I'm guessing that's starting to kick in. I was going to wait until the start of the 3rd week and bump it up to 2 capsules in the AM because I want it to last the full month.

Other than the appetite at night everything is still pushing the same as it was from the first day. This week I'm changing up my routine and going to bust ass on some supers sets and burnouts and I think start going to the sauna. So we will see how that helps also. And killed abs today and going to be killing them most days also. I've never had abs so its about damn time to see some! haha.

There's this past week and hopefully SX keeps on kicking which I'm sure it will. Get everyone updated next Monday.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work, man.

With the night hunger, I'm always prone to this (regardless of whether or not I'm taking SX). One thing you need to do is to make sure to eat during the day. I often find on a busy day, I'm always eating small meals on the go, and eventually they catch up with me in the evening.

Another route to look into is stacking with LeanFX. Not only will the anticortisol components assist in maintaining muscle tissues, but will also greatly assist in appetite control in the evening. The control over cortisol levels will hinder night-cravings as well as assist you in falling asleep at night.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im not to worried about the night hungers. I've had that my whole life. If ever get hungry at all after like 9 or 10 I cant fall asleep unless I eat some cereal lol. Which sucks cause you dont really need that right before bed. But I do enough cardio during the day thats not going to hurt me at all.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im not to worried about the night hungers. I've had that my whole life. If ever get hungry at all after like 9 or 10 I cant fall asleep unless I eat some cereal lol. Which sucks cause you dont really need that right before bed. But I do enough cardio during the day thats not going to hurt me at all.
Dude, I love cooking up omelets at night. 8-10 egg whites, some fat free cheese, throw in some chopped green and red peppers, Mmmmmm :D Nuttin' but protein.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I love cooking up omelets at night. 8-10 egg whites, some fat free cheese, throw in some chopped green and red peppers, Mmmmmm :D Nuttin' but protein.
Yea that sounds good. But it doesnt matter what I eat if I dont eat cereal it wont do it for me and ill still be hungry and wont sleep. Im weird I know haha

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes I wonder if these things are compulsions, or some sort of psychosomatic effect.

In your case, however, the cereal could provide some benefits as to how it helps you fall asleep, as it wil cause the release of insulin, thereby reducing blood sugar levels.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So surprisingly after the holidays I dropped from 201 to a hair over 199. Last week I had a lot of unplanned work and stuff come up so I slacked off a good bit. Still kept a good diet minus french fries one night. I only worked out like 3 times that week and think 2 days of cardio. Sunday for Easter uh wow lol. I ate more food that day then the whole week haha so im really surprised to see the scale go down. Im still noticing my mid section toning up and fat falling off.

So up until about Tuesday or so I still had really good energy and appetite suppression but later in the week it started wearing down. My appetite started increasing a little bit. Not where I wanted to eat alot but just more than it has been. Energy wasn't as strong as the first 10 days or so and started dropping off earlier.

I started 2 capsules Monday morning and Jesus. Monday I was wired till like 9 at night and I took it about 7:45 in the morning. Energy and appetite suppression has shot back through the roof. I think better than the first week with just taking 1 capsule in the morning. Been doing super sets the past week or so and seems like its helping me tone up. Better pay off cause that shits painful lol.

I wish now I would have picked up some reset ad and started that at the beginning of the 2nd week or so because I think I could stick with 1 capsule a day if I had that. My tolerance just builds very fast to things like this and that's why I think it wore down in the 2nd week. But I'm going to make sure no more slacking this week for sure. Shooting for another 2lbs or so gone.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you are having pretty nice weightloss progress.

If it feels like you are developing a tolerance, try taking the weekend off. From my experience, tolerances rebuild themselves pretty quickly with this product.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
If I start to lose my tolerance while on 2 in the AM I might try that. Its not a dramatic change where I cant stop eating or anything. Just not as powerful as it was.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
If I start to lose my tolerance while on 2 in the AM I might try that. Its not a dramatic change where I cant stop eating or anything. Just not as powerful as it was.
Try out SX Boosters, this may give you the extra edge and stimulation that you are looking for

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So today on the scale I was at 194. I didn't expect that much to drop off but I think it might be a little water weight because my last dose of creatine was Wednesday. Diet has been pretty solid. Had a rough end of the week so Friday after work consisted of hooters and beer followed by some more beer. Other than that I've been on track. I believe cardio 5 days this week. Sunday I did the eliptical for 30 minutes burning 501.2 calories at 164 strides a minute. Yea never ever done that before. I thought my heart was going to explode lol.

I took Saturday off from taking SX because I didn't feel well from the beer and going to bed at 6 in the am. All week I still had great energy and appetite suppression. It seemed to start slacking Friday and taking off Saturday it felt like it was the first day all over again. I wish I would of done the 5 on 2 off the whole time because that seemed to make a huge difference.

Here's my gains every Monday as of now. This being week 4. Also the BF I just used the hand held electronic one just to get a rough estimate. Pinch test in a week or so.

Week 1 - 206lbs 16.0% bf
Week 2 - 201lbs 14.5% bf
Week 3 - 199lbs 14.0% bf
Week 4 - 194lbs 13.2% bf

I believe that's everything for right now. Sucks this will be my last week. I like this stuff way to much. And im way to poor to get more right now haha.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like you've had a pretty good experience with this.

Thanks again for logging.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
So today on the scale I was at 194. I didn't expect that much to drop off but I think it might be a little water weight because my last dose of creatine was Wednesday. Diet has been pretty solid. Had a rough end of the week so Friday after work consisted of hooters and beer followed by some more beer. Other than that I've been on track. I believe cardio 5 days this week. Sunday I did the eliptical for 30 minutes burning 501.2 calories at 164 strides a minute. Yea never ever done that before. I thought my heart was going to explode lol.

I took Saturday off from taking SX because I didn't feel well from the beer and going to bed at 6 in the am. All week I still had great energy and appetite suppression. It seemed to start slacking Friday and taking off Saturday it felt like it was the first day all over again. I wish I would of done the 5 on 2 off the whole time because that seemed to make a huge difference.

Here's my gains every Monday as of now. This being week 4. Also the BF I just used the hand held electronic one just to get a rough estimate. Pinch test in a week or so.

Week 1 - 206lbs 16.0% bf
Week 2 - 201lbs 14.5% bf
Week 3 - 199lbs 14.0% bf
Week 4 - 194lbs 13.2% bf

I believe that's everything for right now. Sucks this will be my last week. I like this stuff way to much. And im way to poor to get more right now haha.
Results look really good man! Glad you enjoyed it

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Counted to see what I have left and im going to take Saturday and Sunday off and start 1 cap again Monday, which should last me through the week. And with the time off should let 1 cap do the trick for the last week

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So today I was down to 192lbs. The bf said 12.4% which that seems kinda low right now.

Took the weekend off and started back to 1 cap a day to make it last the whole week. Ate out a few times this weekend and slacked a couple days on morning cardio but still lost so im happy. Probably at the beginning of next week ill get some "after" pics so you can see my progress.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good man. Can't wait to see the pics.

don't read too much into bf% measurements. It's just a number, and with regard to what that number tells you as compared to what people on a cut are trying to accomplish, that number is a bit arbitrary. If/when you're lean and ripped, I think a glance in the mirror is all it takes to tell you this.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man. Can't wait to see the pics.

don't read too much into bf% measurements. It's just a number, and with regard to what that number tells you as compared to what people on a cut are trying to accomplish, that number is a bit arbitrary. If/when you're lean and ripped, I think a glance in the mirror is all it takes to tell you this.
Oh yea for sure man I agree with that. Just getting all the numbers to really see what kind of gains I've been making. I'm going to get a pinch test done probably in may sometime when I get to where I want to be. But I dont care what I weight what my BF is as long as when I get to work and step on the boat I have all the girls drooling! ha ha.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ok so Ive been out of town and really busy but here are my after pics from about a week and a half ago. I've been taking SX for almost 5 weeks I believe. When I took these pics I was down to 188lbs @ 12.2%BF. Started at 206 @ 16%BF.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/cmp007/IMG_2169.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/cmp007/IMG_2172.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/cmp007/IMG_2171.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/cmp007/IMG_2177.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/cmp007/IMG_2178.jpg

I didn't get a pic from the side the first time but I found this one from around the day I started SX. Its a pic from arm day I think so I've got a full pump going on so I look a little bigger. Just gives an idea on the size of my belly. Its a shitty pic but the only one I have.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/cmp007/04-01-09_1321.jpg

Over all I loved the product. I've had about 2 weeks off and I just started yesterday another bottle to help me get rid of the last bit I want gone. I plan on sticking with 1 cap a day with weekends off so it will last a little while longer. Not as powerful to me now as it used to be in late afternoon but still kicks hard in the morning. But I have a pretty high tolerance to stims and things so I figured this is how it would be.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job, man. The difference is really noticeable.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so Ive been out of town and really busy but here are my after pics from about a week and a half ago. I've been taking SX for almost 5 weeks I believe. When I took these pics I was down to 188lbs @ 12.2%BF. Started at 206 @ 16%BF.
So you lost on average 1.3% BF per week; that's pretty good (although overall you lost 25% more muscle than fat).

An interesting product. Cheers for the review/log.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
yea I knew I was going to lose muscle leaning up this fast. Kinda impossible not to. But my arms went from 17 1/8'' to 16 3/4 so its really not that much in my arms. Chest is really the most noticeable place but im not to worried about it. Rather sacrifice a few lbs of muscle to get where I want to be before summer hits.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you lost on average 1.3% BF per week; that's pretty good (although overall you lost 25% more muscle than fat).

An interesting product. Cheers for the review/log.
Just my opinion, but I think if there was an award for most provocative avatars on AM.... I think you'd probably win.