Dmillz's Asteroid Stack/Prime Log With Pics! - AnabolicMinds.com

Dmillz's Asteroid Stack/Prime Log With Pics!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Talking Dmillz's Asteroid Stack/Prime Log With Pics!

My purpose is to add muscle mass I've decided to log my experience as I have not used prime before and want to track my progress as I have had great experience with the other supps that make up the Asteroid Stack.I started in Feb with the 6 pack stack as part of a recomp getting back into lifting after some time off due to knee injury I lowered my body fat from 16.5 down to around 11.5 in 8 weeks now looking to add some more LBM while still losing fat. I will be running this for 8 weeks.

My diet
    cals will be at or slightly above maintenance
    macros will be 40/40/20 CHO coming mainly from oats, rice, and sweet potatoes

Supps
    AP-3 a day on non workoutdays 2 on workout days
    Pslin- 1 preworkout
    Powerfull- 2 before fasted cardio and 3 before bed 6 nights a week
    Prime- 69 protocol
    Creatine Mono- 25 grms 3 days on 3 days off
    [B]Fish oil
    Xtend
    Bulk EAA

Training
    5x5 3 day split
    Fasted Cardio 3 Days a Week
    Sat Off Day

As of 5/4/09 I've subbed bulk 1 carboxy 1.5 grams pre bed 1.5 pre workout and supersap 1.8 grams 3 x ED 6 days a week for the PFULL

as of 5/13 I'm subbing yellow gold for AP I ran out of AP and still have some Bulk YG so I will use this until it's gone

I'm looking forward to getting started I am interested to see how the HST will workout I usually do a 5x5 type workout but started HST on monday and will continue through the end of this run. I will start dosing prime on Sunday I was also thinking of adding a test booster like DTHC or something anyone with any input on this would be appreciated.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Okay so I started my run late I had to go to the doc and get put on antibiotics for a week so that delayed my start and when I did start I was kinda like what the hell and didnt really feel like posting so a week went bye and I weighed myself sunday and I had gained 4 lbs IN A WEEK!! Now this was very suprising to me as I have never done any PH/PS or anything and I have always been in a recomp/cutting mode as I tend to get complacent when I get where I want to be and so I'll stop lifting for a while and put on some fat and then just recomp again but I say again 4 lbs in a week without and change in diet cals are at or slightly above maintenance now I have been taking everything in the six pack stack except for prime for the last 2 1/2 to 3 months and started dosing prime a week ago sunday looking forward to the next 7 weeks
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

hmmmmmm. subbed.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    hmmmmmm. subbed.
    yea thats what I said I didnt really notice any real strength gains or extra aggression I do feel a little tighter/harder but honestly I was really considering stopping the prime because the first couple times I took it preworkout I felt real lethargic and I couldnt even finish my workout but by the end of the week that feeling went away and then sunday I stepped on the scale and I was like
    that cant be right and so I weighed myself again on monday same thing so I dunno we'll see how the rest goes
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I decided to switch the training from HST to a 5x5 I found getting the full workout in under an hour very difficult so back to the tried and true 5x5 Mon, Wed, Fri full body.

so today I took 3 powerfull with my 3 prime 30 min pre workout and Damn!! the weight really did seem lighter I might start doing this every workout day it was a very solid workout I will weigh in on sunday
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    I decided to switch the training from HST to a 5x5 I found getting the full workout in under an hour very difficult so back to the tried and true 5x5 Mon, Wed, Fri full body.

so today I took 3 powerfull with my 3 prime 30 min pre workout and Damn!! the weight really did seem lighter I might start doing this every workout day it was a very solid workout I will weigh in on sunday
    Sounds awesome, you cant beat a good 5x5. Im running a DC split right now, just started.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

One week before starting prime about 12.5% BF @ 205LB
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

One week before starting prime about 12.5% BF @ 205LB
    Whats the goal?
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

still recomping with more of an emphasis on building strength and muscle as to losing fat I'd like to get down to around 10% BF I think I can do that by the end of this run
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Talking

still recomping with more of an emphasis on building strength and muscle as to losing fat I'd like to get down to around 10% BF I think I can do that by the end of this run
    Oh yeah easily. keep up the good work.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

2 weeks in the books weight today was 212 LBS body fat 11.1% man I dont know what is going on but I have never gained this much weight in this short amount of time I have been trying to figure out why I'm not eating much more than maintenance at most some days it might be 200 cals over but most of the time its between 50-100 cals over weight gain was not really the goal for this run but hell I'll take it on another note strength is up just starting my 5x5 so working to PR'S should be there by the end of week 4 so the last four weeks will be a test granted I've never been @ 212 LBS before so that in it self should increase my PR's all in all I'm lovin prime!!!!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Talking

great job so far, how many lbs so far?
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    great job so far, how many lbs so far?
    7lbs and down .5% in bodyfat so that's a little over 8 lbs of LBM
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

2 weeks on prime 212 LBS @11% Body Fat
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

workout today was amazing just started deadlifts again today first time since I started training again that I've done those I usually do SLDL's but it felt good to blast some dead's
    on another note body composition is changing almost daily like every morning I wake up and look bigger and leaner I keep wanting to jump the gun and increase weight because it feels too light sometimes but I dont wanna burn out I here that can happen easy so slow and steady. So far week 3 has been good to me
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

pics look awesome, what u way, likke 200lbs?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

212 lbs as of Monday
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

3 weeks in the book weight is 211.8 lbs body fat is down to 10.5 % strength is still great each week I'm increasing weight on my core lifts with my 5x5 program and I keep wanting to go more than 5 lbs but I dont want to burn out so i'll keep going slow and steady but I'll be getting to PR's by the end of next week

on another note I've run out of powerfull so I will be using bulk 1-carboxy and bulk supersap
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

workout yesterday was probably the best I've had since I started training again strength was through the roof I had great aggression and was strong all the way through I started Dominatp on wed I've never used anything with beta alanine in it before so the tingles were kinda intense but I'm getting used to them its a good pre workout IMO any ways still looking lean and muscles are looking fuller still need to lose some fat around my lower back and love handles and a little on my chest but I'm more focused on gaining muscle and strength I'll run a slight cut after I finish this run depending on what my BF looks like I'll post weight and BF tomarrow
  20. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

on another note I've run out of powerfull so I will be using bulk 1-carboxy and bulk supersap
    That should work out nicely, too.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  21. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

workout yesterday was probably the best I've had since I started training again strength was through the roof I had great aggression and was strong all the way through I started Dominatp on wed I've never used anything with beta alanine in it before so the tingles were kinda intense but I'm getting used to them its a good pre workout IMO any ways still looking lean and muscles are looking fuller still need to lose some fat around my lower back and love handles and a little on my chest but I'm more focused on gaining muscle and strength I'll run a slight cut after I finish this run depending on what my BF looks like I'll post weight and BF tomarrow
    Nice to know you are enjoying your stack. The beta-alanine tingles will subside over time, the more carnosine stores are filled.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

today was fasted cardio I added some refresh to my usual stack before my cardio 3 caps and I felt a little more focused I was able to keep my heart rate where I wanted it easier my last cardio session on thurs wasnt that great I felt like I just didnt want to be there just real tired but today was better

weight today was 210.5 bodyfat was 10.2 % so thats about another pound or so of fat lost
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

dang your a big boy. i tried DTH and ill tell you that i loved it. you can check out the log in my signiture. on page 1 and page 7 i got pics. DTH gave me 12lbs in one month of pure muscle!!!!! If i ever hit a plateau again i got DTH WITH ME!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

subd for the asteroid run......
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    dang your a big boy. i tried DTH and ill tell you that i loved it. you can check out the log in my signiture. on page 1 and page 7 i got pics. DTH gave me 12lbs in one month of pure muscle!!!!! If i ever hit a plateau again i got DTH WITH ME!
    Yea I've been looking at DTH I'll problably give it a try when I finish the prime
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

updated pics

27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

as of today I've upped the prime to 12/9 12 on workout days 9 on non workout days 6 days a week

here is my training schedule I've been doing for the last 4 weeks

Mon
    Squats 5x5 a$$ to tha floor
    Bench 5x5
    Bent over BB Rows 5x5
    Close grip bench press 5x5
    Standing calf raises 3x8
    Weighted chins 2x8
    Weighted decline situps 3x12
    Weighted Hypers 2x12
    Seated preacher curls 2x8
    Skull crushes 2x8

WED
    Deadlifts 4x5
    Incline bench 5x5
    Decline weighted situps 3x12
    Hypers2x12
    Underhand grip bent over BB rows 3x8
    Weighted Dips 3x8
    Standing calf raises 3x8

FRI
    Same as monday

I also do 2x8 sets of Dumbell lateral raises
    and 4 x8 sets of Barbell shrugs front and back I do these on different days but done at some point during the week I increase load by 5 lbs on each excercise this is done on fri

my current pre workout supps are as follows UPDATED AS OF 5/23
    1 cap pslin
    1 gram super cissus
    1.8 grams supersap
    2 grams 1 carboxy
    3 caps prime
    3 scoops dominatp
    1 scoop jack3d
    3 caps refresh
    I feel like a freakin animal in the gym
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

sub'd for the last half!.. great work so far man.. anxious to see the final results
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Alright first PR so far on incline BB bench 220LBS x 7 I was on my last set and I'm doing 5x5 but I asked for a spot and after 5 reps I just nailed it and pushed out 2 more and I did one more but it was a forced rep and I only got it about 3/4 of the way and got stuck but anyway great workout went to 275 on deads this is the heaviest I've gone since I started training again I had a knee injury that kept me out for about 18 months so legs are real weak but I was satisfied with the 275 looking to get my deads and squats back in the 300's by the end of this run.

I've also been playing around with the dosing of the prime I'm up to 12 caps on workout days and monday I did 4 caps 3 x's a day today I'm gonna try 4 pre workout and 2 4 x's a day see how that works
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

progress is coming along nice bro. your swoll!
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    progress is coming along nice bro. your swoll!
    Thanks for the kind words bro I'll tell you I really liked prime dosing 6/9 but since I bumped it up to 9/12 it's pretty fukin awesome the workouts are so intense I love it
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Thanks for the kind words bro I'll tell you I really liked prime dosing 6/9 but since I bumped it up to 9/12 it's pretty fukin awesome the workouts are so intense I love it
    When you say you dose 6/9 or 9/12 what exactly to you mean haha??
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Well I was following the 69 protocol 6 caps on non workout days and 9 on workout days 6 days a week and now I'm doing 9 on non WO days and 12 on workout days
  34. Diamond Member

Awesome!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Well I was following the 69 protocol 6 caps on non workout days and 9 on workout days 6 days a week and now I'm doing 9 on non WO days and 12 on workout days
    ahh ok makes sense.. thanks
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Breakfast of champions baby! This is looking pretty good man.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Breakfast of champions baby! This is looking pretty good man.
    yeah its pretty intense man I've gotta say its gonna be an interesting 4 1/2 weeks
  38. New Member

and how much did u pay for this stack?
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    and how much did u pay for this stack?
    Umm I didn't by it as a stack I was already using powerfull and AP and decided to throw prime in the mix just started my 3rd bottle today so as far as price do the math the first 2 bottles of prime were part of the 2 pack deal at np
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

well started jack3d on monday and I have to say I think thats what I've been missing is a good preworkout supp havent used one in years I've been mixing 1-1 /2 scoops of jack3d with 3 scoops dominatp and this weeks workouts have been the best I've had in a long time tested my self a little at the end of my squat sets I was feelin good so I through 275 up for just 2 reps to see how it felt and it was good got nice and deep way past paralell as I do all my squats so my leg strength is coming back my goal for 315 LBs x 5 by the end of this run is lookin good tomarrow is weigh in and BF %
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Asteroid Stack V² Glycobol-/-PRIME-/-IGF-2
    By UndiluteD in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:48 AM
  2. USP Labs' Asteroid Stack!!! (Prime + AP + Powerfull)
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 09:57 AM
  3. Prime, Asteroid stack, Ralox and gyno?
    By MrTexas1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 11:22 AM