Simmons goes toe to toe with Primordials 1-T TREN (Log)

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established

Alright guys. This is going to be my second log. I ran the first on the Primordial forums only. This time, I'll be using Primordial's Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack. :cool:

LETS GET IT ON!

BACKGROUND:
This will be my second cycle utilizing products from Primordial Performance. The first cycle consisted of 1-T and Phyto-Testosterone, and I experienced some great gains. My strength increased noticeably and my weight shot up ~18 pounds. To date I have only lost ~3 of those 18 pounds, and my strength is still decent (for me at least :D).
Prior to the cycle of 1-T and Phyto-Test I had only used very mild hormonal products, including LG Sciences Trifecta Stack (Methyl 1-D, Liquid Masterdrol, Formadrol Extreme), Gaspari Nutritions Halodrol Liquigels and Novadex XT, and MuscleMeds' Arimatest. Obviously these products are of a lesser caliber. :D

STATS:
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 198-199

GOALS:
1) To put on several pounds of lean body mass.
2) To increase strength.

I still want to add mass to my frame, so I'm not terribly concerned with a "ripped" look at the moment. I have some DermaTherm that I plan to use to help shed some fat before summer hits.

I'll be following the guidelines provided by Primordial for this cycle*:
(with the exception of the extra week of Toco-8)

*During PCT I will also utilize Get Diesels Diesel Test Hardcore.
I have some extra Toco-8, so I will begin using it during week 2 rather than week 3.

Following PCT, I plan on using Diesel Test Hardcore along with Phyto-Testosterone for 4-8 weeks. I also plan on using DermaTherm at some point in this general timeframe (following ample time off, of course ;)).

SUPPLEMENTS:
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Assist: 2 scoops daily
P-5-P: 200mg daily
Vitex: 1000mg daily
Multivitamin
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Protein Powder
BCAAs
MHPs Dark Matter (post-workout)
Glucosamine/Chondroitin
Liquid vitamin B-12
I also have a couple pre-workout powders if I need a kick in the arse.

TRAINING:
I'll utilize a 3 day ON/1 day OFF regimen, focusing on 2 muscle groups per day. One day will consist of training back and biceps, another will focus on legs and shoulders, and the other will concentrate on chest and triceps.
I'll be going hard and heavy. :cool:

Cardio will be performed at my discretion.

DIET:
I haven't decided exactly how "clean" I want this bulk to be. However, I will be ramping up my calories and ingesting over 300 grams of protein daily. I'll also increase my intake of water to 1.5-2 gallons per day.

UPDATES:
I'll give updates a couple times a week. Let me know what you guys would like to hear about.

--------------------------------------------------

The cycle began Friday, March 27.​

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Alright. I know I'm not nearly as big (or cut) as some of you guys. I mainly shoot for functional strength with my training, so muscular definition and size are secondary. I should easily be in the 1200's (big lifts) by the end of this cycle.
Also, I'm probably one of the only Marines you'll see with no tattoos. :D

BEFORE:

/\ Not flexing too hard (especially the arms) :silly:. I just wanted to give a general view.
AFTER:

BEFORE:

/\ Notice the "pooch" stomach. I'm going to cut after the 1-T Tren cycle. :D
AFTER:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a damn impressive start! In for the transformation! :D

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
MARCH 31
DAY 5

Well, it's day five of the first week. So far my workouts have been decent, but obviously the effects of the 1-T Tren still have to mount. Today was a rest day.
On a positive note, these past few days have enabled me to concentrate and develop a better understanding of my pre-cycle strength.

There was one day this week when I applied the 1-T Tren and worked out shortly after, but I sweated quite a bit during the session. My shirt was pretty wet. Hopefully this didn't hinder progress. I know this can increase absorption, I just hope the product didn't rub off on the shirt too much.
I'd like to note that I seem to sweat a bit more now in the gym.

The diet is pretty good. My calories are up and my protein intake is still over 300 grams per day.

I'll give an update on the weight tomorrow or Thursday.

Strength: (Day 1-4) Decent. Waiting for the effects.
Sides: Nothing to report.
Overall feeling: I just started to feel a bit different today. I had a sense of "power" and confidence, if that makes sense. :D

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
APRIL 1
DAY 6

Well I just checked my weight tonight and I'm up to 202.25 pounds. That's a gain of 3-4 pounds in 6 days. Not bad.

I believe I will post pics at weeks 3 and 6, and after PCT (nice suggestion, Steveo).

BTW I just started using CLA. I'm going to try and use it continously from now on.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro. I'm sure your gonna kill this

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
This is a well put together log. Looking forward to following it!

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Off to the gym...

:dl:

I'll give an overview of the first week when I get back, IF my power is still on. There's a pretty nasty storm heading this way.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Off to the gym...

I'll give an overview of the first week when I get back, IF my power is still on. There's a pretty nasty storm heading this way.
On your way home stop off at Home Depot and pick up a generator I want a review. :laugh:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well put together, and you arent playing games on the way you are running things. Looking to see how you find sustain working for you on cycle, in regards to suppression and such.

I read up on your 1-T log and that was awesome, i know you are gonna kill this one. Youve got a good frame, time to pack on those lbs! Good luck Bro.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
On your way home stop off at Home Depot and pick up a generator I want a review. :laugh:
Ha! I have a generator hooked up right now and I'm running my computer with it. I better get reps for buying it just so I could post on here. :laugh:

No, I was lucky. The power didn't go out.

Well put together, and you arent playing games on the way you are running things. Looking to see how you find sustain working for you on cycle, in regards to suppression and such.

I read up on your 1-T log and that was awesome, i know you are gonna kill this one. Youve got a good frame, time to pack on those lbs! Good luck Bro.
Thanks alot! I appreciate the positivity in here. I'll give some updates concerning the effects of the Sustain while on-cycle.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
WEEK ONE

APRIL 2
END OF WEEK 1

Tonight was a good night. I went to the gym and did some sumo style deads and set a PR on my last set.
Lol but my lower back is definitely feeling it right now.

My strength on other leg exercises was up, and my shoulders also felt pretty strong. I think the effects of the 1-T Tren are starting to come into play.

Once again, I did notice that I was sweating more. Hopefully this won't affect the absorption of the transdermal negatively. I just worry about too much of it rubbing off on my shirt. My upper body was pretty wet and I worked out about 3-3.5 hours after applying the 1-T Tren.

Strength: UP. I think the 1-T Tren is kicking in!
Sides: I noticed a bit of lethargy a couple times this week, but nothing today. In fact, I felt energized more than anything.
I would like to note that I was a bit more touchy with people today. I found myself getting pretty frustrated a few times, but once I thought about it I was able to "check" myself. However, I can be a frustrated individual in general, even when I'm not using anything.
I also don't have any gyno symptoms to report.
Overall feeling: I am pleased at this point. I have put on weight and increased my strength in the first seven days of this cycle. I can't wait for the effects to mount. Week 2 should be interesting.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice man, how many lbs did you go up on that last set?

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, how many lbs did you go up on that last set?
I did 415x5 on my last set (set number 5). Normally I'll just use 405. I felt like I might have been able to do more but my lower back was done at that point. While it was only 10 pounds, I still see at as good progress.

It was kind of funny though. I know that amount weight isn't anything special when you consider all the people that can lift it (or more), but just about everyone in the gym was staring at me on my last couple sets. But that's probably because I go to a gym where most people don't know what they're doing. I have only seen a handful of people there that actually squat and deadlift.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
APRIL 3
DAY 8

UPDATE:

I just applied the Sustain Alpha for the first time. I'll be applying Sustain at 3 days ON/ 3 days OFF from now until the end of the fifth week of the cycle. Lol I am covered from head to toe right now. Eleven pumps of cream of will do that. :D
I'll also be using Toco-8 from now on.

I have a fairly busy weekend ahead and I may have to take the day off from lifting. I'll give another update when I get the chance. :type:

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
APRIL 4-5
DAYS 9 and 10

A quick update. I did have a very busy weekend. I was unable to workout Friday-Sunday. I also got very little sleep over the course of the weekend. In addition, I didn't have the opportunity to eat as much as usual, but I did manage to get in 300 grams of protein and ~3,000 calories every day. I had to drink alot of the canned RTD protein beverages.
I also believe I kept up with my supplementation pretty well, even though it was a PITA.

At one point, I had to wait 35 hours between 1-T Tren applications. Hopefully that doesn't hinder my progress.

I got some sleep last night and I've been downing food today. Hopefully my batteries have recharged a bit.

I'm going to hit up the gym in a couple hours, so I'll let you all know how it goes. I'm hoping the days off from lifting will enable me to perform better today (even though I didn't get much sleep :D)

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
APRIL 6
DAY 11

Tonight I worked chest and triceps. I'd say my strength was up, which is an accomplishment when you consider the fact that my weekend could have been detrimental to my progress. I forgot to mention in my last post that I was a bit ill and had a fever over the weekend as well (thank you Marine Corps). It pissed me off because I rarely get sick. But, for my strength to increase after enduring a weekend with little sleep, bad nutrition, and an illness, I'm definitely happy :).

I weighed in at 202.75, which is an increase of ~4.75 pounds thus far. Not bad, but I'm going to say that my weekend probably prevented me from seeing a larger gain.

Due to my schedule, I've had to apply the transdermal in the evening the past few applications. I'm going to try and work the applications back a couple hours each day and return to the schedule I prefer.
On a side note, the nightly applications did not prevent me from falling asleep. ;)

The 1-T Tren is doing it's job though. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things after a good nights rest. Tomorrow is back and biceps. :cool:

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress! It looks like the 1T Tren might be kicking in a little sooner than expected.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
APRIL 8
DAY 13

All I have to say is that I am PUMPED right now! I felt like a damn beast in the gym tonight! My energy and determination were fantastic. My strength was definitely up. :cool:

My legs felt strong tonight. I'm trying to word this so that it makes sense...but, when I was performing squats tonight, I was able to go below parallel with the weight that I was previously only able to go parallel with. I also used more weight than normal in my initial sets, and moved the weight up between sets at greater increments than I am accustomed to. I also moved up on the linear leg press (almost up to 1,000 pounds).

My shoulders also felt pretty damn good. I did well on the clean and press, and front dumbbell raises. I also pushed through shoulder shrugs like they were nothing.

I'm starting to notice the effects of the 1-T Tren more and more. My strength is moving up, and my ability to push through those last few difficult reps has increased.

I am honestly pumped up right now, and I have that "alpha-male" feeling.

My libido was also pretty high today.

I also tipped the scales (ha ha) at 204.5 pounds tonight. What does that mean? Well, it means I have put on 6.5 pounds in 13 days. :D Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Question...Is Vitex and P-5-P the only things you are taking to combat any progesterone sides? Not saying that's bad, I just am trying to gather info for when I run this in the fall.

Killer results so far!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question...Is Vitex and P-5-P the only things you are taking to combat any progesterone sides? Not saying that's bad, I just am trying to gather info for when I run this in the fall.

Killer results so far!
I think he has some L-Dopa that he's not using , but that would be the 3rd common option.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see this stuff kicking in for you simmons. How is your diet since the weekend?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Do you have dostinex on hand incase progestin sides get to bad?

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I think he has some L-Dopa that he's not using , but that would be the 3rd common option.
Yep. I'm saving it for later, and I plan on using it for the GH/test effects.

Nice to see this stuff kicking in for you simmons. How is your diet since the weekend?
My diet has been on par. I'm getting a good amount of calories and I never slack on the protein, which is still 300+ grams per day. I haven't gone crazy with carbs this cycle, but I ingest a moderate amount.

Do you have dostinex on hand incase progestin sides get to bad?
I do not. However, there aren't any issues so far.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
APRIL 9
END OF WEEK 2

Today was a rest day, so I didn't get a chance to weigh in at the gym. But, I did take some measurements...

These are the results:

Left Bicep: a bit more than +.25 inches, less than +.5 inches
Right Bicep: +.25 inches
Chest: +.5 inches
Left Thigh: +1 inch
Right Thigh: +1 inch
Waist: +.25 inches

On a side note, I have moved my 1-T Tren applications back to the afternoon.

Strength: My strength is definitely on the rise. I'm beginning to notice this more and more.
I am able to use more weight and push out more reps with every body part.
Sides: Nothing to report here. No negative sides. No hair loss or gyno. No serious lethargy. I'm not too touchy, but the aggression is there.
Libido: My libido is fine as of now. Perhaps the Sustain Alpha is helping?
Overall feeling: I feel pretty good. I've been getting the alpha male mentality, which I enjoy. I'm feeling stronger in the gym, and my focus and determination are strong.

So far everything is great. Week 3 here I come!!! :cool:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job with your log, buddy! I'm glad to hear that you're starting to see some good effects. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming weeks. :)

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Great job with your log, buddy! I'm glad to hear that you're starting to see some good effects. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming weeks. :)
Thanks man. I'm glad to have 4 weeks to go.

You're up 3/4inch in the neck?! Sheesh!
Yeah lol. That's what I thought, too. I have my fiance take my measurements. She confirmed that she measured everything in the exact same place though, so I dunno.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Do your shirts fit tighter around the neck?
Ok, upon closer inspection (MY inspection), it appears as though that was a little off lol. It seems to me that the increase is between .25 and .5 inches, not .75.

Good call, Irish. I suppose I posted up that measurement without paying closer attention, although common sense should have alerted me sooner.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even still, man. That's a big jump in neck size over two weeks. My neck hasn't budged for years! Haha.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Even still, man. That's a big jump in neck size over two weeks. My neck hasn't budged for years! Haha.
Yeah, you're right. Maybe for the sake of maintaining accurate information I'll pull the neck measurement for now. There's no reason to keep that "statistic" up if the consistency of the measuring process is in question. If it did increase, it was probably a very small amount. At least I have a mark to refer to from here on out though.
Looking back at it, I feel like an idiot for not noticing that earlier. :fool2:

I am confident in the other measurements. At least some of my pride is still intact. :laugh:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
OOooooo im in!! I might run this next!! How exciting!! Good luck my man!!:friday:

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Great Log so far mate cant wait to see the results :D
OOooooo im in!! I might run this next!! How exciting!! Good luck my man!!:friday:
Thanks guys.

Go for it dedlifter. I've had nothing but positive results from PPs products so far. I'm sure you'd enjoy this stuff. :D

Anybody home?
Ha ha. Yeah I'm still here. I've been a bit busy the past couple days. I'm still working in the gym sessions though.

I'll give an update later today, after I hit the gym! Wish me luck.
:AR15firing::banana:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

Go for it dedlifter. I've had nothing but positive results from PPs products so far. I'm sure you'd enjoy this stuff. :D

Hmmm, i think i will. Happy easter all.:cheers:
Ha ha. Yeah I'm still here. I've been a bit busy the past couple days. I'm still working in the gym sessions though.

I'll give an update later today, after I hit the gym! Wish me luck.
:AR15firing::banana:
Good luck. Move some weights.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
APRIL 12
DAY 17

Yesterday I worked chest/triceps and had a respectable gym session. My strength was up, and I utilized more weight on flat BB bench, incline BB bench, and single arm DB press. My triceps also felt stronger and I was able to use a greater weight on close grip bench, weighted dips, and rope push-downs.

Today was back/biceps and I felt like I killed it. My focus and determination were up, as was my strength. I felt pretty good following the workout, but I could tell I pushed myself.
There was a very apparent increase in the strength of my back, and I utilized more weight and kicked out more reps on bent over BB rows, reverse lat pull-downs, wide grip pull ups, and wide grip cable rows. My biceps felt great and I was able to move up in weight as I performed a few sets of various curls. I could also tell a difference in the level of my grip strength, so I took advantage of that and did a few grip exercises.

My weight is now up to 206.5 pounds, which is an increase of 8.5 pounds. I'll take it! :cool:

My diet is still on par. I'd also like to add that I haven't had a drop to drink since the beginning of the cycle.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
How is the hardness factor? Alpha male feeling?

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
How has the body composition changed so far. Have you put on much fat with it?

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
How is the hardness factor? Alpha male feeling?
The muscles definitely seem a bit harder and I continue to get that alpha male feeling.

I like it. :drillsergeant:

How has the body composition changed so far. Have you put on much fat with it?
Although I'm gaining weight, it looks as though I'm simultaneously leaning out. I don't believe I've put on much fat, if I've put on any at all.

I'm going to post some pics at the three and six week marks, so you guys can let me know what you think.

:cheers:

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
APRIL 13
DAY 18

Felt great tonight. I crushed my legs. I could tell from the beginning of my workout that my strength was up considerably. What used to be difficult was fairly easy tonight. I have a hunch that I'll be experiencing some DOMS, although my ability to recover has improved.

I also burned the shoulders out pretty well. My shoulders and traps are definitely going to be hurting tomorrow lol.

My strength has simply improved all around. I was very pleased with my session this evening.

I have observed that I am perspiring a great deal more during my workouts. I'm also beginning to notice a few more stretch marks on my legs and under my arms; however, the marks aren't incredibly large...yet. :D

I weighed in at 207 pounds today. That's a 9 pound increase thus far.

Tomorrow will be a rest day. Hopefully I can recuperate a bit and end week three with a bang. :rocketwhore:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
APRIL 13
DAY 18

Felt great tonight. I crushed my legs. I could tell from the beginning of my workout that my strength was up considerably. What used to be difficult was fairly easy tonight. I have a hunch that I'll be experiencing some DOMS, although my ability to recover has improved.

I also burned the shoulders out pretty well. My shoulders and traps are definitely going to be hurting tomorrow lol.

My strength has simply improved all around. I was very pleased with my session this evening.

I have observed that I am perspiring a great deal more during my workouts. I'm also beginning to notice a few more stretch marks on my legs and under my arms; however, the marks aren't incredibly large...yet. :D

Tomorrow will be a rest day. Hopefully I can recuperate a bit and end week three with a bang. :rocketwhore:
Souds awesome brother!! I find that i also sweat alot more when ON. 9 lbs is nuthin to sneeze at either!

UKStrength

Mate these results are insane! I wish you the best of luck with your log, I can't wait for this compound to hit our shores!

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
APRIL 13
DAY 18

Thats what im talking about. Keep it up bro