- 04-01-2009, 06:12 PM
I'm just finishing up a 7 week cycle of a product called Bedlam (Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) 30mg (2a,3a-epithio-17-methyletioallocholanol) 8mg per serving and Hardcore Test. I'm starting my pct now. I saw good gains in muscle hardness and a overall cutting, but very little in mass gain. I saw little side effects except for a little acne on my shoulders. I took 3 pills for the first three four weeks and then took 4 for the last three weeks. My diet is very clean: 275g protein 200g carbsand about 50-100g fats. Is it possible to run these compounds with another mass building product, and if so does anyone have any recommendations.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
- By dumbhick3 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:18 PM
- By sakes in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2009, 04:39 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:09 PM