Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Epi/Formex Cycle

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
I finished my velocity diet the weekend of valentines day and now I'm shooting for a recomp/clean bulk cycle. My measurements are as follows:

Chest: 42
Shoulders: 47.5
Biceps: 14.5 L 14.5 R
Forearms: 12.25 L 12.25 R
Bellybutton:35.25
Glutes: 41.5
Thigh Mid: 25.25 L 25 R
Thigh Knee:20 L 20 R
Calf: 16 L 16 R

I'm weighing in around 207 right now but I'll update it on Monday morning when I start the Epistane. I'll be running Epi at 10 a day, 20 - two days, 30 - three days, 40 - twenty-two days for a total of 28 day cycle. I have already started the Formex at 50mg/day until I start the cycle where I'll lower it to 25mg/day, maybe even 25mg/EOD depending on how the joints feel among other things. I've also started loading my cycle support today so I'll have a full week when I start.

DIET

As far as diet goes, I'll be eating relatively clean. Right now and through the cycle I only eat oats, quinoa, ezekiel bread, barilla plus pasta and fresh fruit for carbs. I love pineapple and eat about two whole pineapples every 10 days. Protein sources will be chicken, lean beef, some turkey, tuna, and whey or casein shakes. A cheat day every Saturday will be thrown in.

WORKOUT

My workout routine will be following the Westside for Skinny Bastards part 3 from DeFranco. I'll also be doing tons of mobility drills, self-myofacial release and stretching. I've don't have any nagging injuries and I plan to keep it that way. I'm also going to try to keep up with the 100 day pullup challenge if I can handle the added volume.

SUPPORT

Along with the Formex/Epi I'll be running the following supplements:
Uni-Liver 6-12/day
Cycle Support - 2 scoops/day
Na-RALA - 400mg/3xday
Fish Oil - 2.8g DHA/4.1g EPA each day
ZMK - 4caps/day
MVP multi - 4caps/day
Cissus
Possibly bulk 1-carboxy 1.6g/day at bed

PCT

I'll be using the following:
SERM - Torem
AI - Formex
Cortisol - EndoAmp
Test Booster - Supersap & 50% Icariin
Neovar

WEIGHTS
My maxes are:
Squat - 365/5RM
Bench - 225/3RM
Deadlift - 330/6 reps - always been worried about bad form so never tested anything lower than 6 reps.

Comments, questions and suggestions are welcome.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Workout 3/29 - Max effort Lower Body

I always start my workout with 10min active warmup/dynamic stretching before doing any weights.

Box Squat
Warmup Sets (3 reps each) - 135/185/225/255/280

300x3 reps - went up easy so on to...
305x3 reps - again, easy, go up quite a bit next time

Barbell Step Up
95x12 - 3 sets - This is tough. Burns pretty good and my workout partner and I don't take any rest between each others sets so its also a decent bit of conditioning.

RDL
110x12 - 3 sets - First time I've ever done these with a barbell. Wasn't tough, felt a good stretch. Trying to get the feeling for these before making it too difficult. Will go up considerably next time I do these.

Ab Circuit
Wheel Rollout - 12 reps
Stability Ball Crunch - 12 reps
Russian Twist - 12 reps/side
Sprinter Crunch - 16 reps

Went through the circuit 3x with 30sec rest between each circuit. Finished the circuit off with 90sec plank hold.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Workout 3/30 - Repeated Upper Body

Incline DB
45x21 reps
45x15 reps
45x11 reps
*this was intended to be 3 sets of max reps.

Neutral Grip Pullups A1
8 - 7 - 6
Scarecrows A2
15x12 reps - 3 sets

Also, started 50mg of Formex today. Nothing to report from that yet. I took my 1-carboxy a little bit ago and will be passing out soon.

Military DB Press
40x10 reps - 3 sets
40x9 reps - 1 set
*Was starting to feel a little fatigued. And as you can probably tell by my measurements, my shoulders aren't my strong point.

Barbell Shrugs B1
225x10 reps - 3 sets
Tricep Pushdown B2
95x20 reps - 2 sets
95x16 reps - 1 set
*Triceps were supposed to be in a 15-25 range.

Gripwork
CoC gripper #1 6 reps supersetted with CoC G gripper at 15 reps.
The G was way too easy for this, should have used at least the T gripper.

Also started Formex at 50mg today. Nothing to report from that yet. Tomorrow is my much needed rest day. I'll be doing some foam rolling.

UKStrength

Good luck with the log mate, hope you enjoy the Epi, the workouts look intense! Maybe stick some creatine in the PCT to help maintain your strength, if you're a responder.

Any pre/post pics planned?

UK.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I do take and will take Neovar through PCT. Just taking the time off of it during the cycle. I'll have pics up Sunday or Monday when I start the cycle.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
3/31 - Off Day

Still ended up in the gym today training someone. Today would have been a conditioning day for me but instead I just watched as my friends did conditioning while I shouted out to switch and keep pushing them. I did end up doing 3 sets of hyperextensions and some pushups (pushup challenge of course) but nothing even close to a workout. Finished with 15 minutes of soft tissue work with a lacrosse ball (damn that kills) and some stretching.

Rough idea of my diet today was:

Meal 1:
30-35g micellar casein
60g steel cut oats

Meal 2:
2.5 eggs
2 light beef hotdogs
1/2 cup cheese
Small Hashbrown patty

Meal 3:
1/4 pineapple
5oz turkey
2 slices flax bread

Meal 4:
6oz chicken
40g barilla plus pasta
red sauce
2 TSP coconut oil

Meal 5:
3 cookies
20oz milk

Meal 6:
Micellar casein shake
2TSP coconut oil

Had to eat up some cookies before I start my cycle, mmmmm. Other than that, didn't look too bad. Need to stop being lazy and start eating some of the green veggies I have in the fridge before they go bad.

Tomorrow is repeated effort/dynamic legs. I did a little more foam rolling when I got home to loosen up the hamstrings a little bit more (my flexibility sucks). Off to take my ALA, 1-carboxy and ZMA and go night night.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
4/1 - Dynamic Legs

Today we started off with jumps. Was pretty good. Started at a box and then did some over a hurdle to get my confidence up. I get pretty intimidated about jumping 3.5feet in the air.

Warmup - Dynamic mobility

Jumps
Box:
3x30"
3x30"
3x30"
Hurdle:
3x36"
3x36"
Box:
3x36:
Hurdle"
3x40"
3x40"

Split Squats (both legs elevated)
20x12 reps - 3 sets
*These pump my quads like no other

Glute-Ham Raise - Partner assisted
12 reps - 3 sets

A1. Ab pulldowns
190x15 reps - 3 sets

A2. Band Twists
Monster Mini Band x 12 reps - 3 sets

Cooldown with band and passive stretching

I took the formex again today and still have no "feeling" from it. Libido is not up, its about the same as before. I did struggle to eat my meal after my workout though, which wasn't any larger than it usually is. The only thing different I did was take 350-400mg of Na-RALA about 20min into my workout.

Diet was clean today, made some enchiladas with healthy tortilla shells and lean beef among other things. I have a test tomorrow so I may or may not be doing conditioning tomorrow, depends on how late I'm up tonight studying.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I may run Torem just for 10-14 days to get everything back on track.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome!
I wish you would have PMed me the link, man!
No worries - I'm here to follow this great stack!

Maybe along the way, I can get some Special Samples out to you... ;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be following, curious to see how the formex and epi treats you..

Good Luck.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!
I wish you would have PMed me the link, man!
No worries - I'm here to follow this great stack!

Maybe along the way, I can get some Special Samples out to you... ;)
Just been posting it lately, knew people would catch it sooner or later. I'd be excited to run anything you think would go well with my lineup. I'm also going to try to update this as much as possible, at least EOD so be prepared for a long and detailed log.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
4/2 - active recovery

Training

Nothing special today, just a ton of soft tissue work. My upper back near my scapula is pretty tight and sore, I need a nice deep tissue or ART massage. Also hit the heavy bag for two 5min rounds and got a little bit of a sweat going. I'm heading back to the gym to train my friend and I may throw a little bit more conditioning in.

Formex

Took one cap at 830am and another cap at 5pm, both on an empty stomach. Should this be dosed on an empty stomach or would food help/hinder absorption? So far I'm not feeling anything on it. Maybe slight positive effects on concentration. Had an exercise phys test today and I seemed to recall a lot of stuff without really studying. Could have just gotten lucky, I'll keep an eye on that though. Also, I've been tired the past two days but I think its from school work, not from the formex.

As far as vascularity, pump, strength, etc., haven't really had a chance to notice it yet. I'm thinking that if my strength starts to go up rapidly during the first week of Epi, some would probably be due to the formex as I've heard most people don't kick in on Epi until day 10-14.

One last comment to make. My recovery time seems to have gotten markedly better. Either I didn't work my legs hard enough on Wednesday or I recovered completely faster. I'm not really sore at all while I had sore hamstrings before even starting the workout yesterday.

If there is anything else someone wants me to take note of, let me know.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just been posting it lately, knew people would catch it sooner or later. I'd be excited to run anything you think would go well with my lineup. I'm also going to try to update this as much as possible, at least EOD so be prepared for a long and detailed log.
Hell Yeah!
I think I may just have something in mind... :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interesting stack. i ran epi/fura about a year ago, added e-form on about day 10. results skyrocketed. beware of dry joints though, incarnate helped alot. oh yeah drink a ton of water.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Side note, I have felt a lot warmer since starting this, today I was sweating like crazy.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
4/3 - Max Effort Upper Body

Bench is absolutely my weak point. I'm trying to work on my form at the same time. So far no injuries or anything bothering me.

Bench
Warmup:
135x6 reps
175x5 reps
195x3 reps
210x3 reps

Max Effort:
225x3 reps
*all three felt strong and got a good lockout on each. Might have been able to hit 230x3.

Db Floor Press - 2 sets of max reps
50x22 reps
50x18 reps
*3 minutes rest between sets. Was shooting for at least 15 reps each set and it went easily.

Seated Cable Row - A1
130x10 reps - 4 sets
Band Pulls - A2
Mini Band x 12 reps - 4 sets
*Took the weight down from 150 and used two handles attached by chains instead of the fixed handle. Nice burn on the pull aparts.

Db Shrugs
80x15 reps - 2 sets (too easy)
90x15 reps - 2 sets (better but could still go up)

Barbell Curls
55x10 reps - 4 sets
*stood against a pole to keep my back straight and keep the cheating to a minimum. My forearms were so pumped it killed.

Grip work:
Various holds with finger spreads, pinch grip and CoC grippers.

Formex

Took my first cap at 10am on an empty stomach and my second one at 5pm. I'm seeing a few more pimples than usual. I seemed to push out more reps than usual so thats always good.

Libido - no change

Aggression - no change

Strength/Endurance - seems up a little bit

Body Temp - up considerably. I'm sweaty more often and warm pretty much constantly.

Mood/Energy - feeling a little more lethargic lately. Had 8+ hours of sleep last night so that shouldn't be a factor. In the gym I felt mentally out of it despite taking a scoop of JP8.

Tonight I'm going to do a little bit of drinking because I'll have at least 8 weeks of sobriety so I have to take advantage of it when I can :) I'll get pics up on probably Sunday night and retake my measurements to note any changes if there are any.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work out, Be looking foward to monday when you throw the Epi into the mix..

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
4/4 - Off day

Recovered from drinking way too much the night before. Had to go out with a bang. Ate like an animal all day. Didn't do any training whatsoever.

Formex

Dosed with fats this time to see if I could make any comparisons. Dosed at 10am and 8pm. Nothing to note still.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
4/5 - Conditioning

Great workout today. Did some brief and intense conditioning and a ton of rolling and stretching. Getting ready for a strong leg day tomorrow and kicking my cycle off with a bang.

Training

30s burpees
30s jumping jacks
30s bodyweight squats
30s burpees
30s jumping jacks
30s mountain climbers
60s rest
Repeat for 4 sets total
*this workout kicked my ass. Pushing through everything was close to impossible. The hardest part was the squats then the burpees. My legs were on fire.

Followed this with some foam rolling, mostly IT band stuff and other tight spots. My legs feel great and ready to go for tomorrow.

Formex

Dosed at 10am and 6pm today, with fats. I noticed a little bit of aggression today, and I guess on Friday when I almost got in a fight, but it could have been the alcohol on Friday. Today I was kind of pissy and snappy though. Body temp is still way up, I'm sweating like its my job.

Other

Thinking of trying out Karbo-lyn for PWO carb. Heard good things and might be good for my cycle. Went out and bought a ton of broccoli, yams and chicken breasts today to tighten up the diet. Also have plenty of oils to supplement the fats.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
4/6 - Max Effort Lower Body

Training

Box Squats
Warmup:
135x6 reps
175x6 reps
215x3 reps
245x3 reps
275x3 reps
295x3 reps

Max Effort
315x3 reps
*Tough but very doable. Done with box squats for a few weeks now.

Modified Backward Sled Drag
Warmup:
45kg x 30 yards
Work:
110kg x 30 yards - 3 sets
*Used a green jump band and sat the weight on a sweatshirt. Was dead near the end of the third set. Worked better than we thought it would.

Good Mornings
145x12 reps
155x12 reps - 2 sets
*Flexibility sucks so I started shortening the ROM to keep my legs straighter during the lift. Could go up next time.

Neck Harness - Extension
10x12 reps
25x12 reps - 2 sets

Neck Harness - Flexsion
25x12 reps
40x12 reps - 2 sets
*Flexsion was weird but extension worked well.

Formex/Epi

Took my Formex first thing in the morning at 7am. Took the Epi at 12pm. Was a good workout today despite waking up 30 minutes before the workout from a nap. I've reduced the formex to once a day now that I'm on cycle.

Misc

Took my weight this morning, 208.6. Sleep has been nice and steady. I take 200-400mg Na-RALA about 60 min before bed, 1.6g bulk carboxy 30 min after that and then ZMA 15 minutes after that. Sleep is excellent.

Diet has been solid today. So far I've had:

Meal 1:
1 cup oatmeal
1 serving greens powder
35g Micellar Casein
Fish Oil

Meal 2:
2.5 eggs
4oz 95% lean ground beef
1/2cup light cheese
Tbsp spaghetti sauce
100 calorie mini bagel w/PB

Meal 3:
Preworkout Shake -
35g Micellar Casein

Meal 4:
PWO Shake -
60g carbs
15g leucine
40g hydro whey
1 serving Toco-8
Dash of salt (for sodium)

Meal 5:
6oz lean steak (cooked in small amount of EVOO)
3/4 large sweet potato
1 cup peas and green beans

Will probably have some chicken and broccoli and possibly some more oats tonight before I end up going to bed. I should probably toss in some coconut oil too to make sure I'm getting enough fats.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great detail, man!
Good choice lowering Formex while ON cycle. Epistane already has the ability to lower Estrogen, so there's no need in killing it.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
4/7 - Conditioning

Training

Glute-Ham Raises A1
10 reps - 3 sets
Hyperextensions A2
25x12 reps - 3 sets

Sprints
200m - 4 sets
100m jog + 100m sprint - 2 sets
*Dead. Not in sprinting shape at the moment.

Formex/Epi

Dosed Epi at 11am and 10pm. Dosed Formex at 2pm. Been feeling more aggressive and like I have a shorter fuse lately. Things that normally wouldn't bother me seem to get to me more often now. Vascularity is up and I seem to be leaning out a little bit.

Misc

Sleep was super deep although I didn't get to sleep until 2am due to worrying about personal problems with someone close to me. Things seem to be resolved so it won't interfere with the cycle.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
4/8 - Repeated Effort Upper Body

Training

Woke up really late today so didn't get in to the gym until 2pm instead of the usual 1230.

Rep Bench - Max Reps
135x20 reps
135x12 reps
135x14 reps
*Didn't take enough rest between sets 1 and 2 and it showed. Fell flat on getting more than 12 and it burned like crazy. Redeemed myself on set 3 though.

Lat Pulldown - A1 8-12 reps
115x12 reps
115x10 reps - 3 sets
Rear Delt Fly - A2 8-12 reps
15x12 reps - 4 sets
*I've always had problems with the pulldown machine, never feel it right. Lowered the weight and really concentrated on the squeeze. Still felt it more in my rear delts but that was probably because of the superset with the flyes too.

Side DB Press - 8-12 reps
45x10 - 2 sets
45x8 - 2 sets
*Weak shoulders but they went up pretty well. I'll get there eventually.

Barbell Shrug - B1 8-10 reps
235x10 reps - 2 sets
245x10 reps
Triceps Rope Pulldown B2 15-25 reps
90x21 reps
80x18 reps
85x16 reps
*My arms were so pumped I could barely touch the back of my neck with my hand. JP8 is legit. Had to take some today to get my energy up.

Gripwork:
Plate Pinch
10s - held for 40-60seconds - 3 sets each hand

CoC Circuit
CoC 1 - 6 reps
IMTUG 5 - 6 reps
CoC T - 6 reps
*Done with no rest and with one hand first, then with the other. Forearms were fried after that.

Finished with some stretching with a band and I did a little more soft tissue work on my back tonight. I have some terrible spots that need to get better.

Formex/Epi

Took my first Epistane at 12:30pm as soon as I woke up. Ate 30 min later and was working out by 2. Took my Formex at 530pm. Aggression is up, libido is the same. Felt strong today and made it through the workout with ease. My appetite has been through the roof lately. I'm pretty much always starving and its getting hard to stay away from bad foods. I've been satisfying myself with a half serving of extra dark chocolate. Delicious.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another great, and detailed update - awesome, man!
Test Increase = Aggression! :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great detail, man!
Good choice lowering Formex while ON cycle. Epistane already has the ability to lower Estrogen, so there's no need in killing it.
I thought I read somewhere that you wanna cycle this EOD while on cycle? I agree insane detail going on here. Im following~~~

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought I read somewhere that you wanna cycle this EOD while on cycle? I agree insane detail going on here. Im following~~~
Dosing formats are user dependant and goal specific, really.

UKStrength

Dosing formats are user dependant and goal specific, really.
So I guess it wouldn't hurt too much to put an AI in with Epi? I'd imagine it would only promote a better natural testosterone 'rebound' once you hit PCT?

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
What I like most about the idea of running formex is the fact that it also helps lower SHBG so I can get the most free test possible while on cycle. No dry joints so far and recovery seems to be a little bit accelerated too. haven't really had DOMS from the last few workouts.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I guess it wouldn't hurt too much to put an AI in with Epi? I'd imagine it would only promote a better natural testosterone 'rebound' once you hit PCT?
Indeed. Epistane will lower Estrogen, but not kill it. The same applies to Formex. I would never suggest running Formex at full speed (50mg) while on anything higher than 10mg of Epistane. The only way I would recommend dosing the full 50mg while past the 10mg Epistane barrier is to run it EOD (every other day) spilt into AM/PM doses. I do have a friend (client as well) running 30mg of Epistane, while also utilizing 50mg EOD of Formex right now. He's 10 days in and has gained a solid 5lbs while simultaneously losing some visible fat around his lower abs. So not only is he gaining strength and size, he is recomping as well. That's a win/win in my book.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
4/9 - Off day

Just going to do some soft tissue work today. Changed my Epi dosing which will be updated in my original post. Decided to go up to 30 on day 3 for 3 days and then go up to 40 for the rest of the time. Still dosing evenly throughout the day. I take the Formex 2-4 hours after my first Epi dose.

Didn't get enough sleep last night so I'm dragging a little bit. Appetite is getting crazy and I'm pretty much always hungry. Trying to feed every 2 hours.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
4/10 - Dynamic Lower Body

Today sucked.

Box Squat into box jump 36"
8 sets
*Got lazy on set 4 or 5 and clipped the tip of my foot and almost wiped out. Workout went downhill from there.

Split squat (front and rear foot raised)
25x10 reps - 2 sets
*Couldn't get my balance correctly and when I did my foot would cramp up. Got frustrated and stopped after the second set. Lousy.

Upright Sled Drag (bands)
80kg x 30yds - 4 sets
*Was rigged pretty poorly and just wasn't happy with these at all.

Glute-Ham Raises (Bench)
Partner assisted x 12 reps - 4 sets
*I'm getting much better at these and helping myself up less and less. Finally a bright spot in my workout.

Was supposed to do weighted ab work but my back was tightening up halfway through them so I just called it quits on those too.

Overall I was very disappointed in my workout. Just not on par with my usual intensity and got too frustrated from the split squats that it took its toll on me. I'll make up for it tomorrow.

Epi/Formex

Dosed at 30mg today of Epi, roughly 8 hours between doses. I didn't time it to before my workout because it doesn't really fit my dosing schedule. I did take the formex about 25 minutes before the workout though.

Misc

Been hard to get to sleep lately, not because of the PH but because of my gf. She's on a messed up sleep cycle and she's brought me down with her :) Going to try to fix the sleep this weekend. Felt a little weak today. I've been getting plenty of calories and the appetite just won't quit. No good mood feelings or anything like that, I've actually been in a pretty bad mood lately as I've been saying for the past few days. Hopefully it will smooth itself out soon.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you know what would help with your sleep, and possibly your girlfriends?
X-Dream!
PM me your address and I will send you some as long as you review your experience with us in as much detail as you put into your updates.
No worries, I just want an unbiased, no holds-barred review. Can you handle that? :D\

As far as your workout: I'm sorry that you felt like it was terrible today. But after reviewing your workout, I think that you are being a bit hard on yourself. You had a kick ass session! Just march to a harder drum tomorrow. Overall, great job.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think you are feeling anything from Epi yet? Epi is my June Stack/with formex...can not wait!

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Do you think you are feeling anything from Epi yet? Epi is my June Stack/with formex...can not wait!
I have my max effort upper body tomorrow afternoon so I'll let you know how that goes. I have felt changes in my mood but no increase in libido as many have reported. I think I may actually have a decrease in libido. Going to wait a couple more days before changing anything.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have my max effort upper body tomorrow afternoon so I'll let you know how that goes. I have felt changes in my mood but no increase in libido as many have reported. I think I may actually have a decrease in libido. Going to wait a couple more days before changing anything.

Sounds good, I'll be looking foward to it. any weight difference yet? no sure if your going for a bulk or a recomp here.?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The decrease is common when you lower Estrogen to far. Maybe back off of the Formex to EOD (every other day) and evaluate the affects in a week.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I just saw this. Looking forward to seeing how this goes and how Formex works in PCT.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
The decrease is common when you lower Estrogen to far. Maybe back off of the Formex to EOD (every other day) and evaluate the affects in a week.
It still very much works I just don't have the drive to pursue sex right now. I'm not sure if thats the thing with low estrogen or if its ED-style symptoms.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
4/11 - Max Effort Upper Body

Training

Got to the gym around 130pm today, little later than normal. Much better workout today than yesterday though.

Band Bench Press with foam roller
Warmup:
95x8 reps
135x8 reps
165x5 reps
185x5 reps
205x3 reps

Max Effort:
225x3 reps
235x2 reps #
*Should have stopped at 225 but my workout partner wanted to go up so I tried it too. Got two alone but couldn't hit the third without help. We used a foam roller to work the lockout similar to board presses. The band was a mini band.

Incline DB bench (45 degree) - max reps
50x16 reps
50x14 reps
*Felt a slight click in my left elbow that I wasn't liking at the time.

T-Bar Row A1
70x12 reps
90x12 reps
115x10 reps
115x10 reps
Face PullsA2

50x10 reps - 4 sets
*Used a barbell stuck in a corner for a t-bar with a v-bar grip.

Dumbell Shrugs
95x15 reps - 4 sets

Hammer Curls
20x15
30x10 - 2 sets
30x8
*Arms were pumped like crazy. Felt like I took JP8 today but I didn't.

Gripwork:
Pinch grip

10lbs held 30-60s each hand

Extensors

15lbs held 60s each hand

Neck work:
Extensions
27.5x12 reps - 4 sets
Flexsion
45x12 reps - 4 sets

Epi/Formex

Still at 30mg today with 25mg formex. The pumps for today's workout was unreal. Strength seems to be up and I'll be weighing myself tomorrow to check my weight. Sleep is weird right now but its been restful and I am still getting 8+ hours a night, just not at the right time.

Misc

Today is my cheat day so I'm eating whatever I want. Right now I'm about to tear up some fried chicken breasts with sweet potato fries and boston baked beans.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to send you some X-Dreams via 2 day service come Monday. This way, it will be in your hands by Wednesday, and should help you out. This is going to be an all out IBE log for sure! :D I do want you to follow the dosing regimen that I will include with it, though.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
I am going to send you some X-Dreams via 2 day service come Monday. This way, it will be in your hands by Wednesday, and should help you out. This is going to be an all out IBE log for sure! :D I do want you to follow the dosing regimen that I will include with it, though.
Looking forward to it. IBE makes some solid products at very affordable price points. My training partner is jealous that I'm getting some x-dream, hes been wanting to get some for the past few weeks :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to it. IBE makes some solid products at very affordable price points. My training partner is jealous that I'm getting some x-dream, hes been wanting to get some for the past few weeks :)
I'll include a few samples for him as well. ;)

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
4/12 - Off Day

Not much to report here. Sat around most of the day, taking a true off day. Had a hard time getting to sleep last night, a lot is on my mind lately. Started my first day of 40 today. Decided to just jump in. Still at 25mg formex.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
4/13 - Max Effort Lower Body

Training

Band Squats (Purple Bands)
Warmups:
135x8 reps
185x5 reps
225x3 reps
275x3 reps

Max Effort:
315x3 reps
*This was pretty tough. Those bands added a lot more tension at the top which is supposed to be the easy part of the lift. Hit all three though.

Reverse Sled Drag
115kg x 30yds - 3 sets
*Wasn't sure I was going to finish this on the third set. Tough and burned so good.

Glute-Ham Raises
10 reps - 3 sets
*Was supposed to do good mornings but my back was tore up. I think I'm getting the dreaded back pumps. I couldn't even do one rep with a weight I usually do 10 reps with. I'll be upping the taurine now. I really focused on the negative this time for the last set.

Core Circuit
Flags/Leg Raises - 30sec
Hyperextensions 25lbs - 30sec
Russian Twists 10lbs - 30 sec
4 circuits with no rest between exercise. Rested 60-90sec between circuits.
*Had to make up for lack of lower body work so tossed the hypers in with some basic ab stuff.

Epi/Formex

Well today I weighed in at 210.8lbs. My starting weight was 207 but I was as low as 204.6 on Tuesday morning I believe. I'll still put the gain at 3.8lbs for the week. I also look a lot slimmer, I'll try to get pics up tonight or tomorrow, I've really been slacking on this. Libido isn't gone, just feel lazy when it comes to initiation. I'm dropping the Formex to every other to see if it picks back up.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
4/15 - Repeated Effort Upper Body

Training

Rep Bench
135x22 reps
135x16 reps
135x15.5 reps - Needed help for the last one
*Increased my reps from last week woo hoo.

Lat Pulldowns - A1
115x10 reps - 4 sets
Rear Delt Raise - A2
10x12 reps - 4 sets

Side Press
45x12 reps
45x10 reps
45x8 reps
45x6 reps + 4 push press reps

Smith Behind Back Shrug (Lee Haney Shrug) B1
160x10 reps - 4 sets
Tricep Pressdown (wide) B2
85x22 reps
85x20 reps
95x18 reps
95x16 reps

Grip Work
Pinch Plate with 10s - 3 sets 45-60seconds

CoC Gripper Circuit
3 runs through circuit

Epi/Formex

Running the Epi at 40mg for a few days now. Still don't "feel" much. I've started doing formex EOD to see if the libido issue improves at all. I feel very foggy lately, like I have concentration problems. Getting a little nervous about that but it was partly there a few weeks ago so I can't fully blame it on the Epi.

Misc

Still seem to be leaning out a little, getting more vascular. I took a few preliminary measurements but I'll take official ones on Sunday when I get my bodyfat tested hydrostatically. I've also decided to bite M16's diet or something very similar to it if you've seen any of his pics posts. Getting down to the super clean eating, eating the same thing day in and day out. Prevents me from wasting time trying to come up with meal ideas or missing meals.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
4/16 - Conditioning

Decided to bust out the sandbag and do some work with it. Did some carries of all kinds of grips and some short sprints with it on our neck. Got a good 15-25 minutes worth of work in. Was nice to get some sun for once here in sunny Wisconsin. F this place.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
4/17 - Dynamic Effort Lower Body

Today kind of sucked. My training partner dipped out right after the first exercise because he wasn't feeling it. Little discouraged but still tried to push through.

Training

Box Squat Jump 37-38"

8 Sets along with some fooling around with a hurdle at 40"

Step Ups (barbell)
95x10 reps
115x10 reps
135x10 reps
*These killed at the end.

RDLs (DB)
50x8 reps
50x10 reps
50x12 reps
*Yeah I know, these numbers suck. I have terribly tight hamstrings that I'm working on every week with the foam roller and stretches.

Was supposed to do some ab work but lost motivation. Instead went to Chipotle to get a free burrito.

Epi/Formex

No dry joints or any side effects to report thus far. Also no amazing strength gains. I weighed in at 211 on the dot this morning. I'll get a better weight update on Sunday with measurements.

Misc

Sleep is messed up beyond belief. I have a terrible time getting to sleep. One minute I'll be tired as hell then next I'll be wide awake. I've been taking 1-carboxy at 1.6g with 300mg banaba 20% and 200mg NaRALA at bed time to maximize growth hormone release. I'm sleeping well, just having a horrible time getting there. I was so out of it this morning, I woke up at 8:30 this morning, looked at the clock and what felt like 2 minutes turned out to be 2 hours when I woke up again. Tomorrow is max effort bench, hoping for a strength increase then. So far I'm feeling a little flatter than usual, hope its just in my head.