RPN Review

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I had the opportunity to try out Flawless and Renegade soap and balm.

I started flawless on the 6th. I've had heavy stretch marks on my arms that are 15+ years old. Never tried anything to get rid of them, just lived with them and always tried to stay tan.
Here's a picture before application

I apologize for the pale ugliness of my arm :) Stretch marks are exposed and deep.

I applied Flawless twice a day for approximately 4wks. Once in the morning and once after exfoliation and shower.
2nd picture taken 4wks later. The picture doesn't show it so much, but the marks are much lighter and much more shallower.
Sorry for the exposed pit hair :)

Flawless is a great skin care product. I'm sure if you catch your marks early enough, this stuff would erase them. My wife was so impressed with my results with Flawless that she wants me to order her some to apply to some scars she has.

As for Renegade, this stuff is the bomb. When my package came I placed the soap in my shower caddy for use later on. That evening when I went to take a shower, I walked into the bathroom and was hammered by the dominant scent of the soap. I had a Renegade high, so to speak. I felt good, alpha like. Even after brutal workouts I would shower and when I was done I felt good. A little charged. Using the balm, the feelings were the same. The wifey sure likes the Renegade on me too

I didn't have many social setting to experiment with, but I could notice subtle changes in the people around me at work. Both the soap and balm are great, and make for a great combo. Also when using the balm, a little goes a long way. I still have quiet a bit of this stuff left.

I know. I'm not the greatest reviewer, but thought I would let everyone know that you won't go wrong with these products.

Thanks Matt and RPN for making such awesome products. I was able to get a couple of the Ecstasy Shots from the last batch that arrived at NP. Hopefully I can throw up some reviews soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent reviews...I think right at the top/peak of your biceps your results are the most apparent - and with them being that old (nope..not gonna give you crap about being old) that is truly impressive.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Flawless even darkened the skin in the area a little. Do to the lighting, it doesn't show.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 8
Supplement Logs 0
Anabolics 70
Anabolics 3
Rosie Chee Supplement Logs 0