Cuttin it up with Primordial Performance Dermatherm/Sustain/CLA

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. The new DermaTherm Target is here -


  2. Hey guys,
    Sorry I have been MIA this week, it was finals week. I am done with PCT and I am VERY happy with the way the Dermatherm Target has accelerated my fat loss. Here are some before and after pics. They are about 30 days apart.

    BEFORE:












  3. hey man, im also running a DRMATHRM log how is it working for you so farrr?? how are along into the bottle are you? are you spreading it thick or thin?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jerxxcoo View Post
    Hey guys,
    Sorry I have been MIA this week, it was finals week. I am done with PCT and I am VERY happy with the way the Dermatherm Target has accelerated my fat loss. Here are some before and after pics. They are about 30 days apart.

    BEFORE:












    Bravo, sir - These are quite impressive results!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  5. Hey guys,
    Check out my 1-t/Tren thread on here, I will be posting some new updated pics on that thread soon.....you guys are gonna be impressed!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jerxxcoo View Post
    Hey guys,
    Check out my 1-t/Tren thread on here, I will be posting some new updated pics on that thread soon.....you guys are gonna be impressed!!
    Yes, link us up!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jerxxcoo View Post
    Hey guys,
    Check out my 1-t/Tren thread on here, I will be posting some new updated pics on that thread soon.....you guys are gonna be impressed!!
    Got link???

  8. Primordial Thanksgiving Weekend Sale

    All products are on sale.

    New Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade is only $39.96, 20% off.

    Free shipping for all orders over $150.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    Primordial Thanksgiving Weekend Sale

    All products are on sale.

    New Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade is only $39.96, 20% off.

    Free shipping for all orders over $150.
    I think he means DermaTherm is on sale for only $31.96 right now...

    -Eric

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    I think he means DermaTherm is on sale for only $31.96 right now...

    -Eric
    He used Sustain Alpha on his cycle too...

  11. Our current Thanksgiving weekend sale has been extended until tuesday at 12:00 AM.

    Click Here: Primordial Performance; you can get up to 40% off on our product line. Make sure you check it out and take advantage of these fantastic savings on our product line!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  12. IMO....Good Job

  13. what are you talking about dude? Those pictures are genuine...and real. And it's from hard work and education, so don't be a stupid FU@K and make assumptions that you have no idea about!

  14. Your body looks great .... Nice abs.....

  15. Yep, awesome results here.

    -Eric
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial Performance's - Dermatherm Target Write-up
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 12:52 AM
  2. Primordial Performance DermaTherm Target
    By oufinny in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 04:01 PM
  3. Rosie's Review of Primordial Performance's DermaTherm
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 05:27 PM
  4. For Sale: Primordial Performance Dermatherm (Fat Loss)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 05:54 PM
Log in
Log in