The ONE + Jack3d = One Jack3d Review/log

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
I have been waiting about one month to take these two supplements together and the time has come! Had to wait because i wanted to start hitting a plateau with my weights again since i started back lifting really hard again a few months ago. I will be logging The ONE and Jack3d for about 30 days depending on if i bump my The One dosage up to 4pills but nevertheless it should be a fun ride.

I will have my stats posted tomorrow along with pictures so you guys can see my transformation :D. Also i will be posting new pictures up every week.

DAY 1:
So today was Day 1 and Holy FKN SH!T i can not tell you all how pumped and focused today i was in the gym today, I basically felt like a god. It was a leg/shoulder day. I did take it a little easy today because I've been having some moderate pain in my right big toe and want it to heal but this is how my workout went.

Power Clean: 135x10 155x10 175x8
Squats: 185x10 225x10 275x6
DB lunges: 40'sx20 40'sx20 50'sx20
Leg curls on machine: 95x10 110x9 110x7
Sitting Calf Raises on machine: 60x15 75x15 75x15 (they burned so good)
DB Military press: 40'sx10 40'sx10 50'sx6
DB Front raises: 25'sx10 30'sx10 30'sx10
DB side raises: 15'sx10 20'sx10 25'sx8

So today was a pretty good workout but next leg day will be much better because i will have my lifting partner, my toe should be better and ill be tossin in a few more workouts.

supps i am taking are:
AN's The One 3caps with breakfast
Jack3d 1scoop pre-workout, will up the dosage as my tolerance goes up
NP's Beta Alanine
NP's Creatine Mono
NP's Cissus powder
NOW Omega-3 fish oil
NOW C-1000
TEA-GCG™ (Green Tea Caps)
Multi Vitamin
NOW B5 5g throughout the day for mild acne
Calcium
Gut Health
KYOLIC Aged Garlic Extract
Xtend 4 scopps pre/intra workout
ATW PB cup Whey protein about 2-3 shake a day

My Diet is definitely in check, i eat a ton of food but its all healthy :D.
No soda, i quit drinking alcohol, no fast food, no candy, and no other junk food.

Today was amazing and i am definitely looking forward to tomorrow its a chest day :D.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WATCHING.

Every 3-4 days could you please make a post that comments on the following factors (all effects that The ONE has on physique):
Diet - general overview re total calories, water intake, etc.
Training - specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.
Body composition and Look
Muscle Hardness
Vascularity
Strength
Speed
Co-ordination
Quality of Training
Mood/Aggression
Libido
Joints
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides)

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Will have pictures up around 5 today, have to go over to friends and take them.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Here the pics are and like i said i will try and have new pics up every week.

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

Height: 6'4
Weight: 219 As of today
BF: not sure.

My goal is to hit 230 while staying very lean, primary goals are increased strength and to transform my physique to be very cut.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Day 2:
Today was another great day in the gym my focus was great and my pump was insane. Day 2 and im feeling like a god, cant imagine what im going to feel like in a week lol. Definitely impressed with Jack3d it is by far the best pre workout supplement i have ever taken and i have used many. The One is starting to kick in i can already feel the more alpha male mentality and i love it.

Chest Day:
DB Incline bench: 50x10 75x10 90x6(last 2 w/help)
Sitting Machine Bench: 135x10 175x10 205x4
Dips: BWx10 BW+25x9 BW+25x6
Cable Flys: 7sets 50x10 burnout set 30x20
Did abs today as well.

Was a very solid chest day, did not look like much but the incline and cable flys rocked me. Next chest day will be a bit better though i wanted to change my workout up a bit today. Tomorrow is Back and it should be fun :D.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here the pics are and like i said i will try and have new pics up every week.

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

Height: 6'4
Weight: 219 As of today
BF: not sure.

My goal is to hit 230 while staying very lean, primary goals are increased strength and to transform my physique to be very cut.
Shoulders and arms look ok (got that peak going), and from behind anterior delts stand out. Back needs some more work.

As for BF% I would guesstimate you to be around 10% BF.

Will be keen to see what changes you can make :)

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Thanks man, and ya my arms i have trouble getting big, they're strong but dont seems to get as big as i would like them to. Would like to get some new back workouts to change it up, what are some good ones?

Weight in today at 224lbs, i used a different scale than i did the other day so thats probably why there is such a big difference. I will be using this same scale for the rest of my log though.

Today was Day 3: Back
Another great workout today, this stack is like a miracle. I always have energy and am always focused with an intense pump as well as being more vascular. Hit a new PR on my Deadlifts today :D.

Pull ups: BWx10(normal) BWx8(wide) BWx6(wide) BWx6(normal)
Dead Lift: 135x10 225x10 295x6
Machine cable rows: 105x10 135x10 150x8
Behind the neck pull downs: 120x10 135x10 150x8
DB rows: 65x10 65x10 65x8
DB shrugs: 80x10 100x10 110x8

Tomorrow is Bi and Tri day and im definitely excited for it haha. Love my preacher curls and skull bashers :). I will also be upping my dosage to 4pills a day as of this coming sunday.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Try the old back workout... my 2 cents
Lever Incline Row ( the goal is to complete 2 super drop sets wide grip and closed grip 60lb 20 reps I also alternate wide then closed set 1 then set 2 closed then wide for set 2 20 sec rest per set) I use 10lb and 5 lb plates to =60 use good from to complete each rep.

If you have this @ your gym this great back workout

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
No lever incline row at my gym, my gym is pretty much all free weights and cables, some more input on other back workouts would be awesome though, maybe ones that involve more free weights or cables lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man, and ya my arms i have trouble getting big, they're strong but dont seems to get as big as i would like them to. Would like to get some new back workouts to change it up, what are some good ones?
Yes, I am a WOman! :D

New back workouts can be anything. Just change what you are doing, including but not limited to the following:
* Exercises used
* Order of exercises
* Recovery periods
* Type of programme (i.e. supersets, trisets, alternate sets, etc.)
* Set and rep ranges
* Tempo

Examples of different programmes for Back (look around for some others; plenty out there):

Option A (60-90 seconds recovery between sets):
1. Pull-Ups 4 x as many as possible
2. Barbell Bent Over Row 4 x 6-8
3. Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown 4 x 6-12
4. Close-Grip Seated Row 3-4 x 12-15

Option B:
1. Deadlifts 10 x 3 (2-3 minutes recovery between sets)

You are only limited to your imagination. Maybe even add Back in with Chest or Biceps one day. As long as your training ach day has a purpose towards your end goal, it could vary week-to-week for that body-part.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
No lever incline row at my gym, my gym is pretty much all free weights and cables, some more input on other back workouts would be awesome though, maybe ones that involve more free weights or cables lol.
ok young blood.. Try this

Lat cable pull downs super set.. Goal to complete 100 reps

you start @ 100lb and if you can not bang out a 100 reps you move the pin up unit you can complete a 100 reps.. once you master this you move the pin down to 130 start the process over.. You can do this for cable row tri pull downs

"power and belief" THe "power" to achieve your goal and the "belief" your goal are achievable

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Ill try a few of these ideas, ill let you guys know how it goes next back day.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
you can never go wrong with bent over BB rows regular or reverse gripped as an added lift.

if youre looking for something thats really going to rip your back up and leave your lats screaming the next day try this workout that i do once every few weeks:

1 - depending on how many pullups you can do per set, set a specific number goal, for example 50.
2 - grab a cable with a lat pull down bar and set the weight to something reasonably light that you can hit for 12-15 reps consistently: for example 100-130 lbs.
3 - start by doing a set of pull ups, lets say you get 10, then immediately go to lat pull downs and hit that weight for 12-15 reps.
4 - rest for a minute then go back to pull ups and attempt to get as many as possible, then immediately go back to pull downs making sure that you get 12-15 reps.
5 - continue this until you get to the # goal you set for pull ups, making sure that you get at least 12 reps on the sets of light weight pull downs each time.

i do this workout once every few weeks, adding in 1 or 2 other lifts at the end. it really adds nice mass and gets your back pretty shapely and cut up, not to mention after a couple months of doing this you will have significantly increased the amount of pullups you can do.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
i like the sound of that, i am definitely going to give it a shot next back day.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Day 4: Bi and Tri
The days only get better with this stack. There isn't anything to to be disappointed with yet. No PR's today but im getting close and its only the first week.

Weighed in today at 227.5lbs. Not sure if its from water but i got the same eating routine and water intake everyday pretty much. Pretty stoked on my weight though, its the most i have ever weighed and also the most defined i have been.

Bi's:
Chin ups: BWx10 BWx10 BWx8
Preacher curls: 75x15 105x10(close grip) 115x10(wide) 125x10(close) 125x6(wide)
DB curls: 35'sx20 45'sx20 45'sx16
Reverse Curls: 39x10 49x10 60x8
One handed cable curls: 6x(30x10) 30x7

Tri's:
Skull Bashers: 75x10 95x10 105x7
Behind the head extensions: 65x10 80x10 90x7
cable behind the head extensions: 60x10 60x10 50x8
Cable elbow extensions: 120x25 120x10 110x10 100x10 90x10 80x10 70x10 60x15

Treadmillx10min

Exhausting day at the gym but i had energy for the rest of the day and still felt great after.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Day 5:
Today is an off day but i will be hittin abs pretty hard in a little bit. As of today i have definitely noticed myself getting pissed off easier at little things and staring people down more haha but i manage myself well and dont actually let little things piss me off. Tomorrow is legs

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Day 6: Yesterday i didn't have time to post because i went camping but it was an amazing leg day hit a new PR on squats.
Weight was 225.

Squats: 135x10 225x10 315x5
Power cleans: 135x10 155x10 155x6
Leg Press: 225x10 315x10 405x10
Lunges: 35'sx20 45'sx20 60'sx18
Leg curls: 95x10 110x10 110x7
Standing calf raises machine: 130x15 145x15 160x13

An amazing Leg workout yesterday omg, today i am so fukin sore. About to head to the gym and do chest and shoulders.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Day 7: Chest & shoulders
A beautiful day at the gym =D. I am certainly starting to notice my strength increase quite rapidly and i am loving every second of it... <3'in THE ONE so far. Also the pumps and focus from jack3d are so clean and amazing never feeling jittery. There isn't much more i could ask for.

No spotter today so i didn't get as good of a workout in as i would have liked but it was still a good day.

BB Flat bench: 135x10 205x10 225x6 225x3
BB Incline bench: 135x10 155x10 175x6
Dips: BWx10 BW+25x8 BWx10
Cable flys: 50x10 50x10 60x8
Push-ups: 3sets of 10
Seated machine military press: 105x10 120x10 135x6
BB sitting incline front raises: 39x10 39x9 39x7
Sitting lateral raises: 15'sx10 20'sx10 20'sx9

Tomorrow is back day :D! Friend has work Sunday so i cant take pictures but Monday he doesn't i will have em up sometime Monday. Also as of tomorrow i will be upping my The One dosage to 4pills.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Day 8: Back
Didn't get to post yesterday cause i was so busy but here it is. Still nothing bad to say about either product, they go great together and i have not had workouts as amazing as this last week ever.

Pull-ups: BWx10 BWx10 BWx7
DB rows:65'sx10 80'sx10 85'sx9
Deadlift: 135x10 225x10 315x6
wide grip cable rows: 105x10 135x10 150x8
Close grip cable rows: 120x10 135x10 150x6
Behind the neck pull downs:120x10 135x10 150x7
DB shrugs: 85'sx10 105'sx10 115'sx10

Also did 10min worth of abs.

I will be hittin the gym this afternoon, its bi & tri day! Also the pictures not sure if i will be able to get them today but for sure within the next 2days.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
WATCHING.

Every 3-4 days could you please make a post that comments on the following factors (all effects that The ONE has on physique):
Diet - general overview re total calories, water intake, etc.
Training - specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.
Body composition and Look
Muscle Hardness
Vascularity
Strength
Speed
Co-ordination
Quality of Training
Mood/Aggression
Libido
Joints
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides)

I'd love too :D, ill post it up after i workout today.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Day 9: Bi and Tri
Another great day in the gym. I <3 the one and jack3d so much lol.

Weighed in at 226 today.

Chin ups: BWx10 BW+25x10 BW+25x8
Straight bar curls: 65x10 85x10 95x7
hammer curls: 30'sx20 35'sx20 45'sx16
Cable curls: 50'sx10 60's10 80'sx6
Extended Skull bashers: 75x10 95x9 95x5
close grip bench press: 115x12 145x10 165x8
dips: BWx10 BWx10 BWx8
One-handed cable reverse tricep extensions: 20x10 30x10 40x7
Tricep push-downs V-bar: 100x22 110x16 120x12 130x8 140x5 150x2

Had an excellent workout today! I will be taking the next 2days off but will be doing some cardio and agility training. I pretty beat from this week so i think taking a couple days off will be beneficial unless i feel amazing on wednesday haha, which i might :p

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Factors (all effects that The ONE has on physique):
Diet - I have a great diet, been taking in 3-4000 clean calories a day, water intake is always at least 1.5gallons
Body composition and Look: Definitely have been noticing that i have lost a little body fat and can see a bit more definition, and i am lookin more sexy than ever lol.
Muscle Hardness: Would have to say my muscles are an 8/10 for hardness.
Vascularity: I have become unbelievably vascular in these 9days, im genetically pretty vascular but i now have veins popping out of my quads, traps, shoulders, and my groing.
Strength: So far results have been good, definitely noticing a good amount of strength increase
Quality of Training: Every day so far has been amazing hands down.
Mood/Aggression: My mood is fantastic, i always have energy and feel great from when i wake up to when i fall asleep. I have always been a fairly aggressive guy but I have become much more aggressive within the last week which i have to say i like :D.
Libido: =), amazing lol.
Joints: joints are feeling great, have had no issues with them so far.
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides): Overall everything is going great, i have noticed a little more acne than i usually get but nothing some skin care products cant fix.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Afro - congrats on the gains and solid workouts, keep up the good work man, the log is looking good!!

oh yeah and...

Guejsn - once again your profile pics never cease to amaze me lol... another gorgeous one :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Factors (all effects that The ONE has on physique):
Diet - I have a great diet, been taking in 3-4000 clean calories a day, water intake is always at least 1.5gallons
Body composition and Look: Definitely have been noticing that i have lost a little body fat and can see a bit more definition, and i am lookin more sexy than ever lol.
Muscle Hardness: Would have to say my muscles are an 8/10 for hardness.
Vascularity: I have become unbelievably vascular in these 9days, im genetically pretty vascular but i now have veins popping out of my quads, traps, shoulders, and my groing.
Strength: So far results have been good, definitely noticing a good amount of strength increase
Quality of Training: Every day so far has been amazing hands down.
Mood/Aggression: My mood is fantastic, i always have energy and feel great from when i wake up to when i fall asleep. I have always been a fairly aggressive guy but I have become much more aggressive within the last week which i have to say i like :D.
Libido: =), amazing lol.
Joints: joints are feeling great, have had no issues with them so far.
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides): Overall everything is going great, i have noticed a little more acne than i usually get but nothing some skin care products cant fix.
The ONE is treating you well I see :D

Afro - congrats on the gains and solid workouts, keep up the good work man, the log is looking good!!

oh yeah and...

Guejsn - once again your profile pics never cease to amaze me lol... another gorgeous one :)
Afro is one hard working man :)

Cheers :p And please, call me ROSIE!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
=D

Mr. Brown is entirely too professional sounding!! lol call me JB, i insist!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update, Rich?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta say I just tried jack3d for the first time today and all I could say is wow. 3 scoops was too much for me.

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
I know what you mean, I have been doing 1.5 scoops. The first time was at about 3PM and it kept me up all night. It took a week for sleep to normalize.

Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
I dont know where rich ran off to, but i'm his lifting partner and I've got to say the kid blew up haha. Made me so jealous I had to try it for myself, and hopefully it gets in today or tomorrow...

Thinking about starting a log...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
Hopefully my supps get in before the deadline. it'd be a fun comp to join.

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
Im in,,, want to see how your progress goes on The one.

You got some good peaks starting on your biceps to. If you want to add mass to your biceps, do heavy standing BB curls. Something you can handle at 8 rps. If it gets to easy at the 8th rep move up 10lbs. You probably know all this but, fig ide tell ya. Good luck with it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully my supps get in before the deadline. it'd be a fun comp to join.
Yes it would be. Just noticed age (sorry for missing it before). Entrants must be 21+ years to enter.

Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
Yea I totally missed that too. Bummer, but I'm gonna make the log regardless just for info for others.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I totally missed that too. Bummer, but I'm gonna make the log regardless just for info for others.
All good. Look at Craigmatthew and russianstar's logs for format ideas and aspects to comment on.

ctAL

Awards
off topic

yo ive never seen a white dude with hair like that before.