Mitotropin Log

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Since there is so much question out about this product and results vary, I decided to buy a box and run it. My wedding is in 2 months and would like to lose 5-10lbs prior to going to the carribean. I'm not going to devote a lot of time to this log, but will update to let everyone know how the product is working.

This morning I took 2 tabs. I plan to ramp up to 3, but wanted to assess tolerance and stim effect. No complaints. I could feel it, but not stimmed out at all. Not even close. Great so far. Going to pop 2 more in a bit. I'll try to get some pics up later to monitor progress.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Cool joebo, and congrats on getting married.. I guess lol (marriage scares the hell outta me) Been curious on this one as well, hopefully it helps ya burn off some extra cals before you put it all back on post wedding feasting.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Cool joebo, and congrats on getting married.. I guess lol (marriage scares the hell outta me) Been curious on this one as well, hopefully it helps ya burn off some extra cals before you put it all back on post wedding feasting.
Well, technically we are already married. We got married a year ago by a JP because my wife did not have health care any longer. No one knows though except our immediate family. Since every girl wants to have "her day", we are doing the whole wedding ceremony/reception in June. I have high hopes for this product.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Are ya gonna do the whole bachelor party bit too? Every guy should have "his day" too. :) Are you gonna post any before and afters?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Are ya gonna do the whole bachelor party bit too? Every guy should have "his day" too. :) Are you gonna post any before and afters?
Gonna try to do some before and afters, but no guarantee. I might get something up tonight.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks for logging it man. I'm interested to see how it works out for ya!! gratz by the way!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Just to keep the topic fresh.....

Only a couple days in so nothing to really comment on. One problem I've always had with fat loss products is ill effects from something in them. I feel great on Mitotropin. Still taking 2 pills twice daily. In another couple days, I plan on bumping up to 3 pills twice daily. So far so good..... Hopefully I see some recomp in the next week or so.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you decided to do a log, sub'd.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Still running two caps twice a day. Results, believe it or not, are starting to show. I'm noticing a decrease in mid section fat. Granted, I don't have a lot, but my abs are starting to be more defined. I feel great on this too. No complaints at this point. Hopefully things keep getting better. Gonna bump up to 5 total tabs tomorrow.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks again for the log. I've actually been running it myself for almost a week now, in addition to some other things that are part of my usual cut stack, and I'm noticing the same things you are. I'm only running 2 caps per day though, spaced about 6 hours apart with my other cut supps. The main thing I'm noticing is the appetite suppression, I literally need to set an alarm to tell me to eat. My cut stack other than this is: Lean Extreme (2 caps) CLA (4 grams) Fish Oil ( 4 grams) Sesamin ( 2 grams) and Meltdown ( 2 caps). All of that is split into a dose roughly 6 hours apart. I've already dropped about 5 lbs, so the results are speaking for themselves. I've noticed an increase in body temperature, and I get thirsty more now, but I try and take in extra water when I'm cutting anyways. I'd say it's a solid supp.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Things are still going very well. I haven't been monitoring things via scale as its tends to discourage me. But from the visual scale, my stomach area is def thinning out. Upper abs are much more apparent now and the lower abs are beginning to pop as well. Seems like the results are going into overdrive right now. Hopefully over the next 3-4 weeks it continues. I will be adding napalm next week as well to help overall loss.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would do it again. Only dosed 3 caps per day though. The stuff works, really crushed my appetite.