IBE Formex - Oral Formestane MCPE

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm running IBE Formex. This product utilizes an enhanced delivery system for oral use.

I am very familiar with transdermal formestane. Therefore, I plan to assess the effectiveness of IBE's new delivery system and compare it to my TD formestane experience.

Thanks to Iron Lungz for choosing me to assess this new product. I agree that it has promise and have a certain degree of excitement. However, my job is to assess the new delivery system in a 100% honest fashion. Either way, I promise to be respectfully truthful in my opinions.

Expected Effects of Formex:

1) Lose Bodyfat
2) Maintain or Slightly Gain Lean Mass
3) Enhance Strength
3) Enhanced Libido and Male Performance
4) Increased Aggression

My Training Split:

M: Upper Body
T: Quads, Calves, Core
W: Off
Th: Upper Body
F: Hams, Calves, Core
S: Upper Body
S: Off

Diet:

Approximately 275p /275c /60f

Additional Supplements:

Creatine Monohydrate
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Hawthorne Berries
Occasional BCAA or EAA during workouts

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Progress And Final Review

Statistics

..................Body Weight.......BF%........Fat Mass.......Lean Mass
Day 1 ...........192.4................18.09........34.80...........157.60
Day 11...........188.0................17.04........32.03...........155.97
Day 18...........189.0................17.27........32.64...........156.36

Day 1 Pics

After 22 days of Formex

Summary of Positive Effects
-significantly and consistently increased endurance at the end of workouts
-mild but consistent bedroom performance increase
-mild increase in testicular mass

Summary of Negative Effects
-mild and inconsistently impaired sleep patterns
-mild blurred vision, more noticable in the mornings and gets better throughout the day

FINAL REVIEW

My Results vs. Expected Results (found in post #1)

Decrease in bodyfat and improved bedroom performance were definately accomplished with use of Formex. Also on the positive side of things, I unexpectedly had some mild but noticable increase in testicular mass. The most profound positive effect from Formex was increased gym endurance.

On the negative side, I did not experience an expected jump in libido or aggression.

I did not experience a dramatic strength increase, but IMO that goes hand in hand with aggression. So I don't count that as a seperate negative characteristic, just one.

I did not maintain lean mass. But that's my own fault due to lifestyle and diet. I do not blame formex for the slight loss in lean mass.

Sides

Sides were super mild and included impaired sleep patterns and mildly blurred vision. These are common sides for me with AI's and were very mild from Formex.

I sometimes have increased BP with AI's. My BP actually dropped by 3 systolic throughout the log. Keep in mind, I've been consistent with my cardio.

I did NOT have any joint issues with Formex. However, others have reported some stiffness with formestane so that MIGHT be an issue for some.

My Suggested Formex Applications

I believe Formex has the potential to work well in a cut next to an aggressive fatburner such as Meltdown or ephedrine.

I also believe that it would well in a preventive manner on cycle for someone with a suspician of gyno. Unfortunately, I don't think it worked aggressively enough to decrease my mild gyno. At the same time, I'm not confident that ANY otc AI is potent enough to address existing gyno. So that's not a knock on Formex.

Although I'm not a fan of formestane in pct in general, Formex may have the potential to work well as part of a pct that includes a serm (for example, after a more aggressive epi or phera cycle IMO). Others opinions from those who have ran Formex as part of their pct should hold greater influence on this topic.

Finally, I suspect that Formex would make a nice post pct bridge. Especially since I'm one of the morons who had a post pct estrogen rebound.

Comparisons To Other AIs

6oxo (or TD trione) is best suited for aggression, strength, and libido. It is mediocre in terms of fat loss. On the negative side, it's rough on my joints. In my opinion, it is completely unreliable in terms of estrogen control and is a bad choice for pct.

Hyperdrol is a moderately balanced AI in terms of aggression, libido, estrogen control, mild lean mass gains, and moderate fat loss. For whatever reason, this supplement absolutely wrecks my stomach and I can't take it at all. I do prefer aPCT because of the stomach issues.

NovedexXT is a very mediocre supplement in terms of strength gains. I suspect that ATDs are very reliable for estrogen control. However, I can't stand anything that hinders libido. I had shaky libido with this supplement even at a pretty low 1-2 cap dosages. I won't be using it again.

TD formestane gives a more pronounced libido and aggression effect. Fat loss and body comp changes are noticable but not spectacular like on cycle. Getting it to stay in solution is like doing brain surgery for me. The blurred vision and sleepless nights are pretty bad with TD form for me.

Jungle Warfare and Alpha DriveXL, which are supposedly ADED based, did nothing whatsoever for me. I had no positive effects, erratic libido, irritability, and nose bleeds with both of those. Booooo!

Final Thoughts

I believe I listed my personal experience for pros and cons for all the AI's that I have used. From that information, you should be able to deciper which AI I would recommmend for specific goals.

Formex contains legit formestane. The taste is very distinct. Is it rediculous that I know the taste :think:

MCPE has definately enhanced the bioavailability of oral formestane. Also, I wouldn't personally expect any negative effects from dosing even more aggressively than I did with Formex. I would expect more positive effects.

Finally, another stack that keeps coming to mind is Formex/6oxo. I believe that trione's aggression with Formex's reliable estrogen control and endurance would make for very productive workouts during a cut in the post pct timeframe. Most will say that 2 AI's is redundant. But in my experience, stacking AI's allows for lower dosing and has been a fun ride in my limited experience.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1

Day 1

Thursday March 26, 2009

1 cap Formex Preworkout

First note is that I had absolutely no stomach issues with my first Formex dosage today. I took it after sipping on a very light shake during my drive home from work.

Placebo effect seemed to play a role in a nice workout today. I did not feel the formestane rush, but still seemed to have a bit higher motivation and drive. I pushed through a good 15 working sets in the 10-12 rep range all to failure. Also note that I won't be using stims through this log so that we can clearly assess motivation/aggression from Formex.

In the "male" department, my girl absolutely raped me tonight. :laugh: I personally didn't think the 1 cap dosage had any effect. But sure as shiit, she specifically commented that I felt harder than usual. So hey, I'm not complaining!

Finally, I plan to take 1 cap Formex first thing in the morning. And 1 cap preworkout. We'll see how that goes for a few days before making any decisions on dosing changes.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed, looks interesting. If I may ask, when you used td form what did it do for you?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm subbed, looks interesting. If I may ask, when you used td form what did it do for you?
Increased strength
Leaning effect without altering diet
Rediculous libido increase
Aggression

On the negative side:
blurred vision (when I dosed too high and for too long)
irritability
increased BP and impaired sleep patterns

Formestane is my favorite supplement. It's totally badass and I sure hope this oral delivery works out for convenience. I don't think I ever did get it quite right when brewing up my own TD mixes.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the fact that you look like you're doing a dance in your first pic. I'm in, I'll hopefully be running this pretty soon too so it'll be nice to see what kind of results you get. Good luck with the run.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I appreciate the fact that you look like you're doing a dance in your first pic. I'm in, I'll hopefully be running this pretty soon too so it'll be nice to see what kind of results you get. Good luck with the run.
At least SOMEONE appreciates my yoga ballet moves :laugh:

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Increased strength
Aggression

On the negative side:
irritability

Formestane is my favorite supplement. It's totally badass and I sure hope this oral delivery works out for convenience. I don't think I ever did get it quite right when brewing up my own TD mixes.

Care to elaborate please? Thank you.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Welcome GA! Good to see ya involed in one of my logs again bro

Day 1 pics are up on post #2
No doubt. Lookin thick and strong there buddy. I'll be following your lead with this Formex. I'll be starting it in about a week when I start PCT following a run with The One.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Increased strength
Aggression

On the negative side:
irritability

Thanks.

Ditto.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
SHWEET. Was waiting for your log bud, hope everything is better than expected. Your final pics should have dance moves as well.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome aboard fellas! I see some new screen names and some familiar ones like my brotha Matikus. I'll try to mimic my day 1 moves, but see if I can do something fancy as well :)

You'll all get nothin but nitty gritty details in my log. Feel free to ask me to elaborate, compare to another product, ask about my fried chicken and pizza diet, or my sissy pants routine anytime :D

I'm assuming you guys are asking about Formestane's affects on libido. If not, feel free to specifically ask what you want to know.

With a high dosage of formestane, desire and "readiness to perform" are increased usually within about 5-10 minutes, even on first dosage. In my experience, the only supplement that is on the same level as formestane in terms of immediate libido/desire is 2-3 caps of Havoc.

With steady dosing for 10-12 days, male fullness increases. To a lesser extent, male length increases as well. Performance wise, I can hold off longer allowing my girl to have 3-4 orgasms rather than my mortal average of 1-2 for her. I'm also harder and can get in all sorts of fancy positions with formestane. I'm ready for round 2 much faster, and desperately NEED sex at least every day once formestane kicks.

I've also noticed that testicular mass increases with continued formestane dosage on cycle and when used solo. Load size does increase slightly. I did not have this effect during pct with formestane. Also, the libido and performance enhancements from formestane really aren't there during pct for me. But, others may have had a different experience.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Going to be using Formex with my PCT in a month.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard fellas! I see some new screen names and some familiar ones like my brotha Matikus. I'll try to mimic my day 1 moves, but see if I can do something fancy as well :)

You'll all get nothin but nitty gritty details in my log. Feel free to ask me to elaborate, compare to another product, ask about my fried chicken and pizza diet, or my sissy pants routine anytime :D

I'm assuming you guys are asking about Formestane's affects on libido. If not, feel free to specifically ask what you want to know.

With a high dosage of formestane, desire and "readiness to perform" are increased usually within about 5-10 minutes, even on first dosage. In my experience, the only supplement that is on the same level as formestane in terms of immediate libido/desire is 2-3 caps of Havoc.

With steady dosing for 10-12 days, male fullness increases. To a lesser extent, male length increases as well. Performance wise, I can hold off longer allowing my girl to have 3-4 orgasms rather than my mortal average of 1-2 for her. I'm also harder and can get in all sorts of fancy positions with formestane. I'm ready for round 2 much faster, and desperately NEED sex at least every day once formestane kicks.

I've also noticed that testicular mass increases with continued formestane dosage on cycle and when used solo. Load size does increase slightly. I did not have this effect during pct with formestane. Also, the libido and performance enhancements from formestane really aren't there during pct for me. But, others may have had a different experience.
Thats exactly what I wanted to know, thats was a very thorough description.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established

Very detailed, thank you. Will the libido enhancement also be present if you would run it solo?

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Very detailed, thank you. Will the libido enhancement also be present if you would run it solo?
I think solo is what he was describing. He says that in PCT, the effects on libido aren't really there

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2

Yes, PhysiqueFreak was right on target. And that description was from my past experience with formestane. Part of this log is to assess Formex's affects on libido in comparison to typical TD dosages. IMO it's waaay too soon to make any assumptions or conclusions in that regard.

Day 2

Friday, March 27, 2009

1 cap Formex 1st thing in the morning
1 cap Formex preworkout

I may have felt a mild surge in aggression in the gym today about 30 minutes after the prewokrout dose. But it was short lived, maybe 10-15 minutes.

Just to be fair, TD form gives me a pretty strong rush with the first dose. But that "kill mode" aggression doesn't kick in for a while (7-14 days). So let's all be patient and fair at this point to give it time to kick in.

Edit: Also should add that today's workout went something like this:
20 min HIIT on treadmill
Deadlift 5 working sets at 275
Hams, Calves, Core (typical stuff)

My dorky gf wore got all dressed up for the Britney Spears concert tonight. So I hope her and her friends all get trashed while I'm at the bar watching the tournament games. Then I bring them all home, squeeze them all into my bed, take off their school girl skirts, and test out the Formex effects. Good plan? :banana:

Final note, took my skinfolds first thing this morning. Once I tabulate the results, I'll fill in the blanks in post #2.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just updated my stats on post #2. I did my skinfolds yesterday and thought bf sounded a bit high. I remeasured this morning and pretty much got exactly the same skinfold measures. So it's official, I'm a total lard asss cream puff!

It was mentioned in another log that formestane tends to decrease bodyfat in the chest specifically. That is 100% true in my past experience. I should see a slightly faster decrease in chest skinfolds than in abdominal and thigh skinfolds.

About to head to the gym now. I'll try 2 caps preworkout instead of just one to see how it goes.

I'm here!
Welcome. Glad you'll join in the fun :D

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
What happened with the schoolgirls??:burnout:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3

What happened with the schoolgirls??:burnout:
I KNEW someone was gonna ask this LOL I wish I had a story to tell, but they got so freakin drunk that they just passed out at like 3am when we got back to my place. I guess I turned out to be all talk... but it's still gonna be on my agenda :D

Day 3

Saturday, March 28, 2009

1 cap Formex first thing in the morning
2 caps Formex preworkout

I felt like I had a bit of enhanced overall hardness today. Also, my endurance was just slightly boosted at the end of my workout. For example, if I do 5 movements and 3 working sets each, I usually start to wear down after the 4th lift. But today, I was real strong on my fourth and 5th exercises so the 2 caps did make a noticable difference in that regard.

I did not notice any increased aggression and no increased vascularity with the 2 cap dosage.

"Male" wise, Iwoke up a few times last night with random wood more often that usual. I have not noticed an increase in desire/libido.

One last super important item that I have neglected to mention. I have mild gyno from a SD run last summer. I've knocked itwaaay down a few times but that shiit keeps popping back up. Luckily, it's super mild and only on my right side. This is another opportunity to assess Formex's effects in a different light as a possible gyno reducer.

Note that since last summer, I've ran formestane 1 additional time, but it was stacked with other AI"s, various dopamenergics, and serms. So, this will be the first time I'm assessing formestane's effects on gyno in a solo run.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4

Day 4

Sunday, March 29, 2009

1 cap Formex 1st thing in the morning
1 cap Formex about 8 or 10 hours later

Something is happening folks! I had muscle hardness, fullness, and pump all evening yesterday. Typically, that phoney post workout look only lasts for a few hours for me. But it lasted all night last night. In fact, I woke up looking and feeling pretty pumped today.

"Male" wise, I had a good round in the sac last night. It wasn't anything spectacular and I haven't noticed the libido increase yet. But performance was up to par and I have nothing negative to say in that realm.

Now let's not get overexcited. This isn't the hump anything that moves feeling that I'd have by now from TD form. But, what we have to do here is figure out how the active life of this oral delivery works.

So reps... let's see if you guys can find out the theoretical half life of the MCPE delivery system. Typical active life of oral form is probably less than 4 hours, which is why I had to dose it at like 100-200mg 3-4 times per day to keep steady levels. That being said, my doses of Formex yesterday were real close together and had a comulative effect through the day. I dosed 1 cap at about 8am and then 2 preworkout at about noon. So we're getting close, just not quite there yet strategically.

Btw, today was an off day from the gym.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed Celc5 :cool:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5

AK, welcome! Feel free to ask questions and antagonize :D

Day 5

1 cap Formex 9am
2 caps Formex 6pm preworkout

Endurance in the gym was totally badasss today. I cranked out all 15 sets for upper body, even after a more intense than usual preworkout cardio. I also noticed a "creatine-like" effect today for incline curls and tricep overhead extensions. Where I got an extra 2 reps on both of those exercises with the same weight I used last week.

Overall motivation and drive were really good today, especially in the gym. But, there is no aggression noted.

Libido is normal, which is sort of disappointing when compared to past experiences with formestane within 5 days.

I had some mild sides with shaky sleep patterns last night.

xbigdaddybx

Awards
I'm late, but in anyways! Log looks good so far. I am really interested in Formex b/c I know formestane is a great ai, so I'm curious to see whether or not an oral version is as efficient as the topical one!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6

xBigDaddy, welcome brotha. According to your post, your interests are right on target with mine as far this new oral delivery.

Day 6

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2 caps preworkout 12noon
1 cap 6-8 hours later

I believe I have a bit of a theory. I think it might take about 1 hour for the formestane to "kick in" if taken on an empty stomach for preworkout purposes.

I've been dosing 2 caps about 20 minutes preworkout. I do 20 minutes cardio and approximately 60-70 minutes of lifting. I find that I get a real big second wind, mood enhancement/focus, and drive for the second half of my lift. If you take all that nonsense into consideration, that's about 1 hour after dosing. So, that's my plan for tomorrow. 2 caps 1 hour preworkout.

Today's lift was a good hard quad day. Not quite almost puked brutal, but it was a productive lift. No drastic strength changes noted, but there were a few sets where I got an extra rep or 2 compared to last weeks quad day.

No libido change noted.

Sleep was awful last night. This is a typical side for me with all AI's, so it's nothing be paranoid about. I'm just being thorough with my notes in the log.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am along for the journey...I am looking to try Formestane MCPE for my cut coming up.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am along for the journey...I am looking to try Formestane MCPE for my cut coming up.
Last summer, I was mixing and matching fat burners. I ended up liking Meltdown the best. Once I hit a little plateau with Meltdown, I added in trione and that really kicked me back into high gear. And IMO, formestane outperforms trione in all realms (hint hint also STACKS really well with trione ;) )

IIRC, you have the dieting part down pat. So, once you pick out your favorite fatburner for a few weeks, add in the form to break a plateau and attack those last few hard to reach areas for fatloss.

IMO, formestane's role during a cut would be to maintain strength, aggression/motivation, and lean mass when carbs start getting lower and lower.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
subed. im in!!! formex sounds promising, ordering today!

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
So are you thinking that dosage is best spread out as evenly as possible? I just started taking 50mg daily and I'm trying to decide on 25 in the morning and 25 8-12 hours later or closer together.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So are you thinking that dosage is best spread out as evenly as possible? I just started taking 50mg daily and I'm trying to decide on 25 in the morning and 25 8-12 hours later or closer together.
That's a good question. I've been experimenting with dosing because typical oral form without a delivery system stays active for less than 4 hours. So you gotta get on a dosing schedule and spread it out.

So far with the Formex delivery system, I've tried spreading mine out and tried dosing closer together. My opinion is inconclusive to this point because it's so early in the log. I still believe we're gonna have to see how long it takes Formex to really "kick in" before we'll be able to compromise on dosing schedules.

In short, I'm not sure how the new delivery system will affect how long the form is active.

NP doesnt cary formex yet?
Not sure brotha :dunno: There's a few posts around where reps address that question though.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutra Planet should start carrying Formex this week. :)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
That's a good question. I've been experimenting with dosing because typical oral form without a delivery system stays active for less than 4 hours. So you gotta get on a dosing schedule and spread it out.

So far with the Formex delivery system, I've tried spreading mine out and tried dosing closer together. My opinion is inconclusive to this point because it's so early in the log. I still believe we're gonna have to see how long it takes Formex to really "kick in" before we'll be able to compromise on dosing schedules.

In short, I'm not sure how the new delivery system will affect how long the form is active.

hmm so every 4 hours take a serving? Since estrogen levels spike at night would one of the doses be taken with dinner?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hmm so every 4 hours take a serving? Since estrogen levels spike at night would one of the doses be taken with dinner?
Well when I say "typical form" I'm referring to pure formestane powder. The 4 hour theory was the old rule of thumb for dosing pure form powder orally. The question that we need answered is how does the MCPE delivery system effect active life of Formex specifically? We're hoping that MCPE keeps Formex active for longer so that lower doses and less frequent dosing is needed.

The estrogen timing is theoretically a good theory. But, because of my sleep issues, I've always dosed my AI's before breakfast and lunch (or breakfast and preworkout). In my experience, I've never seen any less effects from any of the AI's by dosing earlier in the day. If you're not a sensitive sleeper, then it'd be cool to see if you'd respond better by having your AI dose coincide with peak estrogen levels.

Also, just to clarify. If someone asks about formestane, I respond with an answer about formestane in general. If someone asks about Formex, I'll do my best to share experience thus far. If it's ever unclear which delivery method I'm referring to, feel free to ask me to clarify.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Well when I say "typical form" I'm referring to pure formestane powder. The 4 hour theory was the old rule of thumb for dosing pure form powder orally. The question that we need answered is how does the MCPE delivery system effect active life of Formex specifically? We're hoping that MCPE keeps Formex active for longer so that lower doses and less frequent dosing is needed.

The estrogen timing is theoretically a good theory. But, because of my sleep issues, I've always dosed my AI's before breakfast and lunch (or breakfast and preworkout). In my experience, I've never seen any less effects from any of the AI's by dosing earlier in the day. If you're not a sensitive sleeper, then it'd be cool to see if you'd respond better by having your AI dose coincide with peak estrogen levels.

Also, just to clarify. If someone asks about formestane, I respond with an answer about formestane in general. If someone asks about Formex, I'll do my best to share experience thus far. If it's ever unclear which delivery method I'm referring to, feel free to ask me to clarify.
alright. I see how others do on it in terms of dosages and timing but i might consider taking it around breakfast lunch and dinner.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya on the sleep celc. Most AI's seem to cause sleep issues with me, but I never noticed it with td form. With this new delivery system though who knows.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
alright. I see how others do on it in terms of dosages and timing but i might consider taking it around breakfast lunch and dinner.
That sounds like a good plan to me. Like I said in that post earlier, I've personally not found dose timing to be all that crucial with AIs. You'll have no problems making adjustments for your personal preference.

I hear ya on the sleep celc. Most AI's seem to cause sleep issues with me, but I never noticed it with td form. With this new delivery system though who knows.
I've never quite mastered the art of sleep. I hate going to bed now, just like when I was 5 years old and wanted to stay up to watch "Tour of Duty" with my dad :laugh:

Day 7

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1 cap 9am
1 cap 3pm
1 cap 8 or 9pm tonight

I gained 8 solid pounds over night and bf decreased by 3% since yesterday... April fools :nana:

Today is an off day from the gym and I honestly don't have anything to report in terms of supplemental effects.

I haven't mentioned the mild gyno in a while... so, I noticed that the lump seems to be just a tad smaller, but MORE sensitive to the touch. This is nothing alarming because it did all sorts of weird shiit last winter when I threw an all out brutal attack at it. So, the change in sensation is nothing necessarily to write home about.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
gyno... sucks. hopefully this helps eliminate it!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
gyno... sucks. hopefully this helps eliminate it!
I'd like to think that the form will help. But I don't realistically expect form to to eliminate gyno.

IMO it would be very well suited ON cycle for gyno prevention though :thumbsup:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 8

Day 8

Thursday, April 2, 2009

1 cap Formex 8am
1 cap Formex 1pm
1 cap Formex 5 or 6pm

Some Formex notes from today. It's possible that there has been a mild leaning effect from how my abs look in the mirror. The scale goes up and down all day long every day. So I might do an empty stomach weigh in with skinfolds tomorrow.

No aggression has been noted. No increase in libido has been noted. No change in vascularity.

The gyno lump might be just slightly smaller which is a plus. It feels a little puffy, but my issue is so mild that it's really tough to objectively measure size, puffiness, etc. Sensitivity is the same, or just slightly less sensitive.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so how would you compare this to other oral formestane you have used thus far? I have used formadex and am curious as to how much better this is exactly.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this one brother!
I'm lovin' the log layout and your assessments are always unbias.

BTW...your nips look fine stop sweating it man!:laugh:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just cheching in on you, CelC. :head:
I've talked to several people that have lumps, and/or puffy nipples before starting Formex and now the issue's are either gone, or reduced. This is great news!
Leaning out, eh? Let's hope this continues.