The One bridged with Dymethazine log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. The One bridged with Dymethazine log


    Stats:

    6ft
    180lbs
    bf LOW

    Training:

    4 years of training, the past year really concentrated.

    Diet:

    3000 cal?
    270g of protein
    carbs???

    Dosage:

    see attached



    this is my first log. feel free to give tips and advice towards the log and my cycle


    PCT:

    Reversitol
    2nd Gear

    dosage unknown right now
    Attached Files Attached Files


  2. That is a crazy looking cycle and I don't think you have enough for your PCT. You should have a SERM in my humble opinion. What support supplements do you have for during your cycle?
    •   
       


  3. yea i didnt feel like that was enough PCT...i only picked those bc i see that other people have been using Reversitol as pct for Dy and 2nd Gear as pct for the one

    Supporting supps:

    Omega-3
    Milk Thistle
    Hawthorne berry
    Animal Pak
    Whey Protein

    ^^^^^do they need any adjustments?

  4. btw....should i start the reversitol when i finish dymethazine and start the one?

    or should i save reversitol and use it as a pct at the end of the bridge with 2nd gear?
    •   
       


  5. First, how old are you? That does make a huge difference.

    I might look at adding in a bit for PCT, although from what AN has said, 2nd gear is an all encompassing pct in itself. I would certainly do more research on that.

    Also, to answer your earlier question, I would hold pct until after the entire cycle is complete. To me it wont be helpful to run it while on the one.

    Also, what type of omega product are you using. I would take a look at animal omega. Offers a solid profile with great coverage.

  6. As stated ^^^^^ hold PCT until after you finish the cycle. What is your PH experience? I would really think about chosing one or the other and just do a 4 week cycle followed by PCT. The one is putting 10-20lbs of lean mass in 4 weeks and dymethazine is basically SuperDrol so that should be a pretty potent run by itself. I don't see much need for running both. If you run dymethazine you will need a SERM in my opinion.

  7. well i was looking at Dymethazine for a bulk then bridge into The One for a recomp. and i have taken several PHs and its been almost half a year since i have done another :/ i have taken: esp, halo-50(the org), m-drol, p-plex, spawn (a mix of tren/esp) and last but not least rage rv5(mix of superdrol/phera/halodrol)

    and my only problem is i lost my "connect" for nolva as a pct, which i used for a couple of the previous PHs


    Reaper: lol i lost my bottle of omega :'( but im pretty sure its by Nat-Rul health (since all my other dietary supps are from them lol) but since i cant find it im guessing Animal omega is good?

  8. dayum, that's one crazy ass cycle

  9. before pics



    not flexing








    flexing










  10. Quote Originally Posted by PhysiqueFreak View Post
    dayum, that's one crazy ass cycle
    haha thanx one crazy log one for crazy person and for one crazy amount of gains!!!!

  11. I would follow the other recommendations and split this into 2 seperate cycles. Running methylated compounds for 10 weeks does not sound like a good idea. Also stacking 2 "all in one" PCT products containing AI's, without a SERM, also sounds like a bad idea. Good luck with whatever you do though!
  12. Whoa there...


    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    First, how old are you? That does make a huge difference.

    I might look at adding in a bit for PCT, although from what AN has said, 2nd gear is an all encompassing pct in itself. I would certainly do more research on that.

    Also, to answer your earlier question, I would hold pct until after the entire cycle is complete. To me it wont be helpful to run it while on the one
    You never said your age.

    Definitely need more than JUST that for PCT. What about staples? You definitely need to do more research before you head into your cycle.

    You DON'T do a cycle of one product and PCT for another at the SAME time.


    Quote Originally Posted by DSMPOWERTSI View Post
    I would follow the other recommendations and split this into 2 seperate cycles. Running methylated compounds for 10 weeks does not sound like a good idea. Also stacking 2 "all in one" PCT products containing AI's, without a SERM, also sounds like a bad idea. Good luck with whatever you do though!
    Choose either or, mate. Do one cycle properly. Complete PCT for it. Wait at least 4-8 weeks before you run your next cycle.

    I suggest that you seriously do some more research/homework and reconsider what you are doing. You shouldn't be asking questions about what to do WHEN you are already doing it. Make sure you have EVERYTHING sorted before you START a cycle, right from Day 1 of your cycle until the last day of PCT, and have ALL the supplements/products that you need/require for that complete cycle/PCT BEFORE starting.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  13. I would highly advise against this. You already have a huge amount of cycles under your belt. I almost weigh the same as you at 5'7. hold off and stay natural for awhile. 5000-7000 cals a day. Then when you have alittle bit more weight you should use these and as 2 seperate cycles , not 1.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DSMPOWERTSI View Post
    I would follow the other recommendations and split this into 2 seperate cycles. Running methylated compounds for 10 weeks does not sound like a good idea. Also stacking 2 "all in one" PCT products containing AI's, without a SERM, also sounds like a bad idea. Good luck with whatever you do though!


    that totally makes sense...thank you very much

    well i should be getting my order in around april 1st. I will listen to what u folks have to say, i will run Dymethazine for 6 weeks. do u recommend me switch up the dosage???

    and do u guys suggest SERM for this cycle? and if so wat OTC product do u recommend?

    and i guess i will wait a month or 2 after pct to start The One

  15. Quote Originally Posted by doyoudo911 View Post
    that totally makes sense...thank you very much

    well i should be getting my order in around april 1st. I will listen to what u folks have to say, i will run Dymethazine for 6 weeks. do u recommend me switch up the dosage???

    and do u guys suggest SERM for this cycle? and if so wat OTC product do u recommend?

    and i guess i will wait a month or 2 after pct to start The One
    run dymethazine at recommended caps. 2 superdrol molecules connected by an azine bond still sounds pretty toxic to me. so I would say run it lowest you need to see for results. Then some will recommend to have a serm on hand in case of gyno signs and intense shutdown. OTC product for PCT vary. Some will suggest PCS stoked, 2nd gear, APCT, DTHC, t911 etc. Plenty to chose from and all are top knotch that I listed. I would recommend more than 2 months after PCT for a cycle of the one. Give your recptors time as well as your body. You have run plenty of cycles as you listed so I think your body would enjoy a clean break.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    run dymethazine at recommended caps. 2 superdrol molecules connected by an azine bond still sounds pretty toxic to me. so I would say run it lowest you need to see for results. Then some will recommend to have a serm on hand in case of gyno signs and intense shutdown. OTC product for PCT vary. Some will suggest PCS stoked, 2nd gear, APCT, DTHC, t911 etc. Plenty to chose from and all are top knotch that I listed. I would recommend more than 2 months after PCT for a cycle of the one. Give your recptors time as well as your body. You have run plenty of cycles as you listed so I think your body would enjoy a clean break.
    Yea serm is one foolish mistake i made in my previous cycles, I now have gyno :/
    from making it worse, what OTC product would u recommend as a SERM? Also do you recommend me to STILL use Reversitol as PCT, or should i change it to something else? lol

  17. dont do this! just run one or the other. at a MAX of 5 weeks trust me you will thank yourself in the long run

  18. Quote Originally Posted by doyoudo911 View Post
    i have taken: esp, halo-50(the org), m-drol, p-plex, spawn (a mix of tren/esp) and last but not least rage rv5(mix of superdrol/phera/halodrol)
    I have to look at this and again question both your age (now + when you started) as well as

    What happened to your gains?

    You are a lean 180, but with all that down i'd have to think you'd be well over 200.

    Splitting the cycles is the way to go for sure, thats just way too long to keep a liver stressed. And although The ONE is not heavily stressing on the liver, its still too long. Still not quite sure how stressing dymethazine is to the liver, but i'm guessing moderately-heavily.

  19. Routine:

    Sun: rest
    Mon: upper body
    Tues:rest
    Wed:upper body
    Thurs:rest
    Fri:upper body
    Sat:rest

    Chest:

    Bench 3x5
    Inc DB 12,10,8
    Flat Fly 12,10,8
    Cable crossover 12,10,8

    Back:

    Wide grip pull down 12,10,8
    close grip pull down 12,10,8
    one arm DB row 12,10,8
    Reverse fly 12,10,8
    hyper extension 12,10,8

    Shoulder:

    close grip shoulder press 12,10,8
    side raise 12,10,8
    front raise 12,10,8
    upright row 12,10,8

    Bi:

    close grip pull ups 3xto faliure
    laying BB curl w/ cable 12,10,8
    cable preacher curl (one hand) 12,10,8
    incline DB curl 12,10,8

    Tri:

    Tri extension 12,10,8
    skull crusher 12,10,8
    dip 3xto faliure
    rack lockout 4x15

    Other:

    Shrug 3x15
    forearm roll 12,10,8
    lower abs 3x15
    upper abs 3x15



    Yes I know i have chicken legs, but most people that are 6ft 180lbs of muslce are upper and lower body. I am however 6ft 180lbs of muslce in UPPER body ONLY Besides I do not wear shorts, when i go to the beach i wear jeans. Only time you see my legs are at the gym and on the beach, but im in the water then You can say I am just one of those guys that does not work out his legs.

    I picked this routine because over the years I have switched up my routine. My best gains were from this routine. However i do not remember my original routine and this routine takes 3-4 hours at the gym :O TOOO LONGG. (the original took a little over 2 hours which makes me feel amazingggg) If you have any suggestions to shorten my workout please let me know. However, i will still be keeping this idea with M/W/F upper body.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by doyoudo911 View Post
    I will listen to what u folks have to say, i will run Dymethazine for 6 weeks.

    i will wait a month or 2 after pct to start The One
    Quote Originally Posted by rj32 View Post
    dont do this! just run one or the other. at a MAX of 5 weeks trust me you will thank yourself in the long run
    As I have stated I will be putting The One to the side for later on (2 months from now)

  21. Also yes I am very surprised I am not at 200 now :/ I am what they call a HARDGAINER. Also I gained NOTHING off of my esp, mdrol, pplex cycles

    I did however gain (not including weight i lost after cycle) in order of taking: 10 lbs from halo-50, 20lb spawn, 6lbs rage rv5.Thats a total of 36lbs gained on PHs. When i Started working out i was 6ft 140lbs about 4 years ago.

  22. Can you lay out a single day's diet too then? Actuals, not plan

  23. If you are going to go SERMless, I would recommend The One over Dymethazine. I can't see not having a SERM available for SuperDrol. That being said I ran my first cycle of M-Drol without a SERM and luckily did not have any negative issues, but I wouldn't do it again. From what I have read, if you eat 4000+ calories there is no way you won't gain a solid 10+lbs on The One.

  24. so you started steroids at 6 foot 130-140? sheesh man....
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  25. hahaha wellll............

    First off silver, I am asking you are there any SERM products that are OTC? (im guessing not :'( )
    Also I did not really get any bad side effects except for the gyno which I got from the Spawn
    Also i just took the time to write everything down and do my calculations and I realized im low on Protein and HIGHHHHHH on calories, and idk wat the suggested amount for carbs is.

    I will post up my diet when I get home, I'm on campus right now.

  26. cool, diet is totally critical to success, regardless of what supplements/products you are using

  27. Quote Originally Posted by doyoudo911 View Post
    hahaha wellll............

    First off silver, I am asking you are there any SERM products that are OTC? (im guessing not :'( )
    Also I did not really get any bad side effects except for the gyno which I got from the Spawn
    Also i just took the time to write everything down and do my calculations and I realized im low on Protein and HIGHHHHHH on calories, and idk wat the suggested amount for carbs is.

    I will post up my diet when I get home, I'm on campus right now.
    There are some OTC products with SERM like capabilities (Reversitol, PCS, T911, etc.). However, not replace the real thing when it comes to a harsh cycle. If you already have gyno maybe you are not as worried about that side.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by doyoudo911 View Post
    Yes I know i have chicken legs, but most people that are 6ft 180lbs of muslce are upper and lower body. I am however 6ft 180lbs of muslce in UPPER body ONLY Besides I do not wear shorts, when i go to the beach i wear jeans. Only time you see my legs are at the gym and on the beach, but im in the water then You can say I am just one of those guys that does not work out his legs.

    I picked this routine because over the years I have switched up my routine. My best gains were from this routine. However i do not remember my original routine and this routine takes 3-4 hours at the gym :O TOOO LONGG. (the original took a little over 2 hours which makes me feel amazingggg) If you have any suggestions to shorten my workout please let me know. However, i will still be keeping this idea with M/W/F upper body.
    Your routine and ignorance give me a headache. Doing squats and deadlifts are some of the best ways to put on OVERALL body mass, not just legs. You're foolish to neglect an entire group of muscles, let alone the legs. They're so metabolic. I also can't believe that you've run that many PH and you still won't give your age. Good luck Triangle Man.

  29. Your post history indicates you were under 21 as of December '08. The fact that you've run so much at such a young age is a reason for concern.

    Don't run either. Seriously. Take a step back dude.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone Bridged with Natadrol?
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 04:40 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 04:57 PM
  3. Epi bridged with Icon PCT help
    By ws65 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 02:32 PM
  4. The One bridged
    By doyoudo911 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 04:34 PM
Log in
Log in