The One bridged with Dymethazine log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. You won't gain anything off DC. If you don't train legs and don't care enough about your endocrine system to even research how to obtain a SERM, then I am confident you won't have the motivation to even READ everything about DC training, much less to bring the intensity to each workout that it requires to gain, and I'm pretty sure you would laugh if someone told you what kind of volume DC incorporates, especially if you're spending 3-4 hours in the gym. Get on a NORMAL split.

    Mon - chest, tri's
    Tues - back, bi's
    Thurs - Shoulders, abs
    Fri - Legs

    I won't touch on the steroid issue, but I would suggest googling "research chemical nolvadex".


  2. Quote Originally Posted by indianballer View Post
    You won't gain anything off DC. If you don't train legs and don't care enough about your endocrine system to even research how to obtain a SERM, then I am confident you won't have the motivation to even READ everything about DC training, much less to bring the intensity to each workout that it requires to gain, and I'm pretty sure you would laugh if someone told you what kind of volume DC incorporates, especially if you're spending 3-4 hours in the gym. Get on a NORMAL split.

    Mon - chest, tri's
    Tues - back, bi's
    Thurs - Shoulders, abs
    Fri - Legs

    I won't touch on the steroid issue, but I would suggest googling "research chemical nolvadex".
    hahah yea ok boss. i would have to disagree. Im sure if i was training on the 3rd and 4th hour at the gym like i just walked in (which i do pretty much) that i could bring the "intensity" that you say is required for the Doggcapp.

    Also read b4 posting. I do not do the routine you listed, because as i stated before, it DOES NOT work for me. :/ Also, idk if it is just me, but i cant go a week in the gym working out my chest only once.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by doyoudo911 View Post
    hahah yea ok boss. i would have to disagree. Im sure if i was training on the 3rd and 4th hour at the gym like i just walked in (which i do pretty much) that i could bring the "intensity" that you say is required for the Doggcapp.

    Also read b4 posting. I do not do the routine you listed, because as i stated before, it DOES NOT work for me. :/ Also, idk if it is just me, but i cant go a week in the gym working out my chest only once.
    3-4hours?!

    You'd get more out of a 30-45min workout dude
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  4. lol....you guys can keep telling me how im over training, not getting a good workout, wasting my time, dont know what I am doing, etc. idc about that. What I am asking is how can you help me out? What can you suggest me to do to make my upper body work out shorter?


    thank you

  5. Quote Originally Posted by doyoudo911 View Post
    lol....you guys can keep telling me how im over training, not getting a good workout, wasting my time, dont know what I am doing, etc. idc about that. What I am asking is how can you help me out? What can you suggest me to do to make my upper body work out shorter?


    thank you
    i did and you completely ignored it...
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   
       


  6. People have made suggestions to you on how to shorten your workouts. Indianballer just gave u a split a few posts back. If you knew anything about lifting and working out you would know that is wayyyyyy to long to be in the gym. Maybe you should hold off on the designers and get ur lifting down first.

  7. yeah, at the very least it will give you a good idea of a huge variety of exercises you can try, because adaptation happens easily if you keep doing the same thing.

    if you primarily train with barbell then switch to dbs for a while, or vice versa

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i did and you completely ignored it...
    no i did not ignore it...im just not a fan of them :/ dont get me wrong they BURN like hell, but idk im just not a fan of them lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Marsh11 View Post
    People have made suggestions to you on how to shorten your workouts. Indianballer just gave u a split a few posts back. If you knew anything about lifting and working out you would know that is wayyyyyy to long to be in the gym. Maybe you should hold off on the designers and get ur lifting down first.

    and as i stated before a couple times now, i use to use that routine and didnt really gain anything



    i also see the best results from working out my upper body in one day. but now i just remembered what someone previously said (idr who) but they mentioned soemthing that working out my back would train my bis and chest work out tri, so ill prob blend them in for a shorter workout.

    As for my lower body days that wont be hard, since we all know lower doesnt take as long as upper



    but thank you to everyone for your advice and help

  9. man. honestly. go for whatever. its your body, and your here for advice about running the compound, not pussing out; you have obviously made up your mind, and really, i dont think anyone is going to change your mind- it wouldnt change mine. i ran dymethazine for 3 weeks, even threw away a weeks worth, and i got a 1/2 inch on my arms..reppin out 100s on db press 8 reps, up from 90s, and none of that strength or my weight has gone down since. plus im only taking restore pct..and as a matter of fact my strength is still going up (from 225x3 to 225x4 in a week). i was 196 and now im 212-i was 200 flat but i got sick a week b4 i ran the compound, but since i have kept all my gains i would say its a solid prohormone. what if you ran the one for two weeks (since the avg gains are like 12 pounds in 2 weeks!!) while running dymethazine the whole 4 weeks.
    Have you checked out fiber damage, fiber saturation training. i did this program over christmas, and i ended up getting a 1/4 inch on my arms after just this workout.
    this is the exact workout i did that got me there.
    Back and bis
    Part 1 (Fiber Damage)
    Pullups-1x5+ 1 assist, 1x4+2 assisted reps. TEMPO-(5,1,X)
    Close Grip Cable Row-130x6 150x5+2 assisted reps (1,3,1)
    Underhand Grip Cable Row-130x6 (3,1,X)
    Fiber Saturation
    T Bar Rows- 45x27+3 assisted reps
    Barbell Rows- 105x14 r.p. 3

    Bis
    Fiber Damage
    Barbel Curl-95x3, 95x3 + 3 assist (3/0/X)
    DB Curl-35x3 30x3 (6/1/1)
    Fiber Saturation
    DB Curl- 20x10
    Reverse Curl40x20 superset hammer curls 15x20
    Close Grip EZ Bar-40x9 dropset 30x6

    Plus definitely consider doing legs. Im probably 198 cut, but if i didnt train legs i would be at about your weight cut. And it will help you stimulate a TON more growth.

  10. Honestly, all these gentlemen are right. You said you haven't made gains on hormones in the last little while on a program that doesn't involve training legs. Why don't you take the advice that these guys are giving and try training legs (no one wants to look like a flamingo). Leg training takes alot of hard work and the majority of the time your left sore for a day or two. Maybe you should look at that muscle soreness as a sign of muscle growth. The fact is that you need big legs to support a big upper buddy otherwise injuries usually begin to occur. I think your physique shows a ton of potential but your going to be stuck in a rut for growth until you start training those legs and start avoiding the hormones for a while. If your looking into DC training, be prepared for leg training as it is a major component of their training program. Good luck with whatever you choose but please use the advice that is being offered as we're all here to help each other.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Gator Alum 03 View Post
    Your post history indicates you were under 21 as of December '08. The fact that you've run so much at such a young age is a reason for concern.

    Don't run either. Seriously. Take a step back dude.
    X2 with this....... and do some legs. legs make up something like 40% of your mass, so if you weigh 180 now lean, if you had of been consistent with legs, you'd prob be way over 200 by now. squat squat squat!!

  12. feel free to check my log out in the I-Force section
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone Bridged with Natadrol?
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 05:40 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 05:57 PM
  3. Epi bridged with Icon PCT help
    By ws65 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 03:32 PM
  4. The One bridged
    By doyoudo911 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 05:34 PM
Log in
Log in