The One bridged with Dymethazine log

doyoudo911

Awards
Stats:

6ft
180lbs
bf LOW

Training:

4 years of training, the past year really concentrated.

Diet:

3000 cal?
270g of protein
carbs???

Dosage:

see attached

this is my first log. feel free to give tips and advice towards the log and my cycle

PCT:

Reversitol
2nd Gear

dosage unknown right now

Attachments

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
That is a crazy looking cycle and I don't think you have enough for your PCT. You should have a SERM in my humble opinion. What support supplements do you have for during your cycle?

doyoudo911

Awards
yea i didnt feel like that was enough PCT...i only picked those bc i see that other people have been using Reversitol as pct for Dy and 2nd Gear as pct for the one

Supporting supps:

Omega-3
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne berry
Animal Pak
Whey Protein

^^^^^do they need any adjustments?

doyoudo911

Awards
btw....should i start the reversitol when i finish dymethazine and start the one?

or should i save reversitol and use it as a pct at the end of the bridge with 2nd gear?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, how old are you? That does make a huge difference.

I might look at adding in a bit for PCT, although from what AN has said, 2nd gear is an all encompassing pct in itself. I would certainly do more research on that.

Also, to answer your earlier question, I would hold pct until after the entire cycle is complete. To me it wont be helpful to run it while on the one.

Also, what type of omega product are you using. I would take a look at animal omega. Offers a solid profile with great coverage.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
As stated ^^^^^ hold PCT until after you finish the cycle. What is your PH experience? I would really think about chosing one or the other and just do a 4 week cycle followed by PCT. The one is putting 10-20lbs of lean mass in 4 weeks and dymethazine is basically SuperDrol so that should be a pretty potent run by itself. I don't see much need for running both. If you run dymethazine you will need a SERM in my opinion.

doyoudo911

Awards
well i was looking at Dymethazine for a bulk then bridge into The One for a recomp. and i have taken several PHs and its been almost half a year since i have done another :/ i have taken: esp, halo-50(the org), m-drol, p-plex, spawn (a mix of tren/esp) and last but not least rage rv5(mix of superdrol/phera/halodrol)

and my only problem is i lost my "connect" for nolva as a pct, which i used for a couple of the previous PHs

Reaper: lol i lost my bottle of omega :'( but im pretty sure its by Nat-Rul health (since all my other dietary supps are from them lol) but since i cant find it im guessing Animal omega is good?

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
I would follow the other recommendations and split this into 2 seperate cycles. Running methylated compounds for 10 weeks does not sound like a good idea. Also stacking 2 "all in one" PCT products containing AI's, without a SERM, also sounds like a bad idea. Good luck with whatever you do though!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa there...

First, how old are you? That does make a huge difference.

I might look at adding in a bit for PCT, although from what AN has said, 2nd gear is an all encompassing pct in itself. I would certainly do more research on that.

Also, to answer your earlier question, I would hold pct until after the entire cycle is complete. To me it wont be helpful to run it while on the one
You never said your age.

Definitely need more than JUST that for PCT. What about staples? You definitely need to do more research before you head into your cycle.

You DON'T do a cycle of one product and PCT for another at the SAME time.

I would follow the other recommendations and split this into 2 seperate cycles. Running methylated compounds for 10 weeks does not sound like a good idea. Also stacking 2 "all in one" PCT products containing AI's, without a SERM, also sounds like a bad idea. Good luck with whatever you do though!
Choose either or, mate. Do one cycle properly. Complete PCT for it. Wait at least 4-8 weeks before you run your next cycle.

I suggest that you seriously do some more research/homework and reconsider what you are doing. You shouldn't be asking questions about what to do WHEN you are already doing it. Make sure you have EVERYTHING sorted before you START a cycle, right from Day 1 of your cycle until the last day of PCT, and have ALL the supplements/products that you need/require for that complete cycle/PCT BEFORE starting.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would highly advise against this. You already have a huge amount of cycles under your belt. I almost weigh the same as you at 5'7. hold off and stay natural for awhile. 5000-7000 cals a day. Then when you have alittle bit more weight you should use these and as 2 seperate cycles , not 1.

doyoudo911

Awards

that totally makes sense...thank you very much :hail: :laugh:

well i should be getting my order in around april 1st. I will listen to what u folks have to say, i will run Dymethazine for 6 weeks. do u recommend me switch up the dosage???

and do u guys suggest SERM for this cycle? and if so wat OTC product do u recommend?

and i guess i will wait a month or 2 after pct to start The One

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
that totally makes sense...thank you very much :hail: :laugh:

well i should be getting my order in around april 1st. I will listen to what u folks have to say, i will run Dymethazine for 6 weeks. do u recommend me switch up the dosage???

and do u guys suggest SERM for this cycle? and if so wat OTC product do u recommend?

and i guess i will wait a month or 2 after pct to start The One
run dymethazine at recommended caps. 2 superdrol molecules connected by an azine bond still sounds pretty toxic to me. so I would say run it lowest you need to see for results. Then some will recommend to have a serm on hand in case of gyno signs and intense shutdown. OTC product for PCT vary. Some will suggest PCS stoked, 2nd gear, APCT, DTHC, t911 etc. Plenty to chose from and all are top knotch that I listed. I would recommend more than 2 months after PCT for a cycle of the one. Give your recptors time as well as your body. You have run plenty of cycles as you listed so I think your body would enjoy a clean break.

doyoudo911

Awards
run dymethazine at recommended caps. 2 superdrol molecules connected by an azine bond still sounds pretty toxic to me. so I would say run it lowest you need to see for results. Then some will recommend to have a serm on hand in case of gyno signs and intense shutdown. OTC product for PCT vary. Some will suggest PCS stoked, 2nd gear, APCT, DTHC, t911 etc. Plenty to chose from and all are top knotch that I listed. I would recommend more than 2 months after PCT for a cycle of the one. Give your recptors time as well as your body. You have run plenty of cycles as you listed so I think your body would enjoy a clean break.
Yea serm is one foolish mistake i made in my previous cycles, I now have gyno :/
from making it worse, what OTC product would u recommend as a SERM? Also do you recommend me to STILL use Reversitol as PCT, or should i change it to something else? lol

rj32

rj32

Awards
dont do this! just run one or the other. at a MAX of 5 weeks trust me you will thank yourself in the long run

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have taken: esp, halo-50(the org), m-drol, p-plex, spawn (a mix of tren/esp) and last but not least rage rv5(mix of superdrol/phera/halodrol)
I have to look at this and again question both your age (now + when you started) as well as

What happened to your gains?

You are a lean 180, but with all that down i'd have to think you'd be well over 200.

Splitting the cycles is the way to go for sure, thats just way too long to keep a liver stressed. And although The ONE is not heavily stressing on the liver, its still too long. Still not quite sure how stressing dymethazine is to the liver, but i'm guessing moderately-heavily.

doyoudo911

Awards
Routine:

Sun: rest
Mon: upper body
Tues:rest
Wed:upper body
Thurs:rest
Fri:upper body
Sat:rest

Chest:

Bench 3x5
Inc DB 12,10,8
Flat Fly 12,10,8
Cable crossover 12,10,8

Back:

Wide grip pull down 12,10,8
close grip pull down 12,10,8
one arm DB row 12,10,8
Reverse fly 12,10,8
hyper extension 12,10,8

Shoulder:

close grip shoulder press 12,10,8
side raise 12,10,8
front raise 12,10,8
upright row 12,10,8

Bi:

close grip pull ups 3xto faliure
laying BB curl w/ cable 12,10,8
cable preacher curl (one hand) 12,10,8
incline DB curl 12,10,8

Tri:

Tri extension 12,10,8
skull crusher 12,10,8
dip 3xto faliure
rack lockout 4x15

Other:

Shrug 3x15
forearm roll 12,10,8
lower abs 3x15
upper abs 3x15

Yes I know i have chicken legs, but most people that are 6ft 180lbs of muslce are upper and lower body. I am however 6ft 180lbs of muslce in UPPER body ONLY :) Besides I do not wear shorts, when i go to the beach i wear jeans. Only time you see my legs are at the gym and on the beach, but im in the water then :p You can say I am just one of those guys that does not work out his legs.

I picked this routine because over the years I have switched up my routine. My best gains were from this routine. However i do not remember my original routine :( and this routine takes 3-4 hours at the gym :O TOOO LONGG. (the original took a little over 2 hours which makes me feel amazingggg) If you have any suggestions to shorten my workout please let me know. However, i will still be keeping this idea with M/W/F upper body.

doyoudo911

Awards
I will listen to what u folks have to say, i will run Dymethazine for 6 weeks.

i will wait a month or 2 after pct to start The One
dont do this! just run one or the other. at a MAX of 5 weeks trust me you will thank yourself in the long run
As I have stated I will be putting The One to the side for later on (2 months from now)

doyoudo911

Awards
Also yes I am very surprised I am not at 200 now :/ I am what they call a HARDGAINER. Also I gained NOTHING off of my esp, mdrol, pplex cycles :(

I did however gain (not including weight i lost after cycle) in order of taking: 10 lbs from halo-50, 20lb spawn, 6lbs rage rv5.Thats a total of 36lbs gained on PHs. When i Started working out i was 6ft 140lbs about 4 years ago.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you lay out a single day's diet too then? Actuals, not plan

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to go SERMless, I would recommend The One over Dymethazine. I can't see not having a SERM available for SuperDrol. That being said I ran my first cycle of M-Drol without a SERM and luckily did not have any negative issues, but I wouldn't do it again. From what I have read, if you eat 4000+ calories there is no way you won't gain a solid 10+lbs on The One.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so you started steroids at 6 foot 130-140? sheesh man....

doyoudo911

Awards
hahaha wellll............

First off silver, I am asking you are there any SERM products that are OTC? (im guessing not :'( )
Also I did not really get any bad side effects except for the gyno which I got from the Spawn
Also i just took the time to write everything down and do my calculations and I realized im low on Protein and HIGHHHHHH on calories, and idk wat the suggested amount for carbs is.

I will post up my diet when I get home, I'm on campus right now.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool, diet is totally critical to success, regardless of what supplements/products you are using

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
hahaha wellll............

First off silver, I am asking you are there any SERM products that are OTC? (im guessing not :'( )
Also I did not really get any bad side effects except for the gyno which I got from the Spawn
Also i just took the time to write everything down and do my calculations and I realized im low on Protein and HIGHHHHHH on calories, and idk wat the suggested amount for carbs is.

I will post up my diet when I get home, I'm on campus right now.
There are some OTC products with SERM like capabilities (Reversitol, PCS, T911, etc.). However, not replace the real thing when it comes to a harsh cycle. If you already have gyno maybe you are not as worried about that side.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Yes I know i have chicken legs, but most people that are 6ft 180lbs of muslce are upper and lower body. I am however 6ft 180lbs of muslce in UPPER body ONLY :) Besides I do not wear shorts, when i go to the beach i wear jeans. Only time you see my legs are at the gym and on the beach, but im in the water then :p You can say I am just one of those guys that does not work out his legs.

I picked this routine because over the years I have switched up my routine. My best gains were from this routine. However i do not remember my original routine :( and this routine takes 3-4 hours at the gym :O TOOO LONGG. (the original took a little over 2 hours which makes me feel amazingggg) If you have any suggestions to shorten my workout please let me know. However, i will still be keeping this idea with M/W/F upper body.
Your routine and ignorance give me a headache. Doing squats and deadlifts are some of the best ways to put on OVERALL body mass, not just legs. You're foolish to neglect an entire group of muscles, let alone the legs. They're so metabolic. I also can't believe that you've run that many PH and you still won't give your age. Good luck Triangle Man.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Your post history indicates you were under 21 as of December '08. The fact that you've run so much at such a young age is a reason for concern.

Don't run either. Seriously. Take a step back dude.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Your post history indicates you were under 21 as of December '08. The fact that you've run so much at such a young age is a reason for concern.

Don't run either. Seriously. Take a step back dude.
Honestly, his natural hormones might be so messed up that he won't gain anything without running a cycle. His testes have to hate him.

doyoudo911

Awards
Here is my diet, I am a full time student.

Note that my 6th meal changes. The meal will range from steak to chicken to a hamburger to whole grain pasta to fish. However it is usually what I have posted.

Attachments

doyoudo911

Awards
Can you lay out a single day's diet too then? Actuals, not plan

see attached document

if you eat 4000+ calories there is no way you won't gain a solid 10+lbs on The One.

I should not have any problems with that then check my cal intake. Also different people say that I should have 1g or protein per lb and some say 2g. My diet is around 222 giving me about 1.2g per lb (I believe i should step that up). However are my calories too high? And what is your opinion on my carbs?

Honestly, his natural hormones might be so messed up that he won't gain anything without running a cycle. His testes have to hate him.

I believe this may be true. Back in highschool one of my "friends" told me about halodrol-50. I thought he was a good friend and trusted him. Took it gained 10lbs. The End. No PCT no nothing :/ You can pretty much imagine what happened after that. And after doing a cycle of spawn in the summer (gaining the 20) and then PCTing it. My body wouldnt gain a SINGLE lb from sept to jan (4 months) That is why I am guessing my hormones are a lil messed up.

ilovefish

Awards
Honestly this is just friendly advice not an attack of any sort, your proposed cycle is a no-no just makes no sense to run both, both are strong an will give great gains on their own hell im up 20 pounds on day 19 of my cycle of the one. Not to mention the stress on your body.

Also touching on something Easy said you've run all those cycles an you still only weigh 180?? Like gator said maybe take a step back and forget about the one an every other ph/ds right now and start looking at getting diet an training down the routine you posted is a joke, Fix those TINY details first.

Listen to these guys their trying to help you out good luck.

doyoudo911

Awards
lol im guessing i g2 repeat myself again...I WILL ONLY BE TAKING DY I AM GOING TO SAVE THE ONE FOR THE FUTURE PLZ STOP TELLING ME TO "PICK EITHER OR"

but anyways....any suggestions towards my diet?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in general its pretty good, a little dirtier than I like. but only by a hair. the things I noticed are

Little to no healthy fats? even tho pb is low fat, i'm not sure whether they've added hydrogenated oils while taking out the peanut oil.

Also soy milk instead of regular milk? allergies?

doyoudo911

Awards
in general its pretty good, a little dirtier than I like. but only by a hair. the things I noticed are

Little to no healthy fats? even tho pb is low fat, i'm not sure whether they've added hydrogenated oils while taking out the peanut oil.

Also soy milk instead of regular milk? allergies?
May I ask what you mean as "little to no healthy fats"?

And yes I am allergic to casein but the side effects are minor. The effects tend to change from time to time. As of now if i were to have dairy, nothing would happen, as far as i know. The effects usually go around in a circle, but now I do not notice anything??? hmmm ohwell....So i try to stick to soy milk. Plus its high in protein :)

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
You don't train legs and you are wondering why you aren't over 200 pounds? hmm... yeah... Maybe since you aren't 21, i'm assuming this considering you still have yet to answer the question of your age, you should hold off on the steroids and get a proper workout. You're missing out on a tremendous amount of total body growth by neglecting squats and deads, like wearedbleedblue suggested.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May I ask what you mean as "little to no healthy fats"?
nuts, avocados primarily, or olive oil, coconut oil, some of the others as well.

Doing the math backwards from what you have

4817 cals - 888p =
3929 - 2524 =
1405 cals from fat / 9 = 156g, but I just don't see 156g worth of fat there honestly, but what is there isn't necessarily the best fats at the same time.

So i'd switch the reduced fat skippy for a full fat all natural pb (i tend to recommend Naturally More, its cheap and in most Walmarts) and maybe go back over your numbers as I think something is off.

have you put them into Fitday.com ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Doing squats and deadlifts are some of the best ways to put on OVERALL body mass, not just legs. You're foolish to neglect an entire group of muscles, let alone the legs...
You don't train legs and you are wondering why you aren't over 200 pounds? hmm... yeah...you should hold off on the steroids and get a proper workout. You're missing out on a tremendous amount of total body growth by neglecting squats and deads...
^^^ I agree with these guys. By failing to do legs and exercises such as squats and deadlifts you are failing to utilize your natural gaining potential. Working the full body produces more anabolic hormone than just doing the upper or lower body alone;, as well as recruiting more motor units, and the more motor units recruited per session will have a greater increase in neural activity, which will train your body to work more effectively as a whole (Heyward, 2006). Squats especially are one of the best exercises for gaining muscle mass!

I'm also not sure WHY you would want to be unproportional and have a huge upper body.

doyoudo911

Awards
nuts, avocados primarily, or olive oil, coconut oil, some of the others as well.

Doing the math backwards from what you have

4817 cals - 888p =
3929 - 2524 =
1405 cals from fat / 9 = 156g, but I just don't see 156g worth of fat there honestly, but what is there isn't necessarily the best fats at the same time.

So i'd switch the reduced fat skippy for a full fat all natural pb (i tend to recommend Naturally More, its cheap and in most Walmarts) and maybe go back over your numbers as I think something is off.

have you put them into Fitday.com ?

lol where did you get that formula haha. But no i used www.thedailyplate.com to find out my stats. I uploaded everything into exel, and used exels program to add up my measurments. So if something is off/wrong it would probably be from the website :/

Anyways, EasyEJL, is the amount of calories, protein, and carbs im taking at the right number for me to see gains when on the PHs, considering I DO NOT see any from this diet for the past several months.

doyoudo911

Awards
^^^ I agree with these guys. By failing to do legs and exercises such as squats and deadlifts you are failing to utilize your natural gaining potential. Working the full body produces more anabolic hormone than just doing the upper or lower body alone;, as well as recruiting more motor units, and the more motor units recruited per session will have a greater increase in neural activity, which will train your body to work more effectively as a whole (Heyward, 2006). Squats especially are one of the best exercises for gaining muscle mass!

I'm also not sure WHY you would want to be unproportional and have a huge upper body.
I never thought of it this way. If i were to start working out legs, would fitting them into my routine be okay if i just sub them in on tues/thurs.

Example:

M/W/F: upper body
T/Th: lower body
S/S: rest

Also, we all know when yo first work out a body part in a long time that the following day they hurt. At my job i stand for 6hrs :/ I do not see this happening with my legs hurting.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never thought of it this way. If i were to start working out legs, would fitting them into my routine be okay if i just sub them in on tues/thurs.

Example:

M/W/F: upper body
T/Th: lower body
S/S: rest

Also, we all know when yo first work out a body part in a long time that the following day they hurt. At my job i stand for 6hrs :/ I do not see this happening with my legs hurting.
You DON'T need three upper body days (especially if you're already out of proportion)! If anything you could flick that around and do 3 lower body sessions, since you sound like you need it; and you'd also get more growth in your upper body by training your legs that often.

However, this is what I recommend you do:
Monday - Lower Body/Abs
Tuesday - Upper Body
Thursday - Lower Body/Abs
Friday - Upper Body

You should be focussing on the mulitjoint, compound movements (i.e. powercleans, squat, deadlift, bent over row, pull-ups, bench press, military press, dips, calf raises (only isolation exercise I would recommend), etc.) to get the most out of your sessions (your bicep, triceps, lateral delts, and rear delts get used in those exercises, which is why there is no need for isolation exercises).

Yes, when you train something that you don't normally train or have had a break from, after the first few sessions you WILL feel DOMS. However, you can EASE into the sessions (i.e. with lower body you don't have to go straight into lifting; do a few light warm-ups sets first, and then build up with your weights).

STANDING for however long, regardless of sore legs, should not be an issue. You're NOT moving. It's not like you're spending 10-12+ hours standing/walking/running on TOP of your training! Despite that, your body adapts, and DOMS becomes less or disappears after a while.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
You DON'T need three upper body days (especially if you're already out of proportion)! If anything you could flick that around and do 3 lower body sessions, since you sound like you need it; and you'd also get more growth in your upper body by training your legs that often.

However, this is what I recommend you do:
Monday - Lower Body/Abs
Tuesday - Upper Body
Thursday - Lower Body/Abs
Friday - Upper Body

You should be focussing on the mulitjoint, compound movements (i.e. powercleans, squat, deadlift, bent over row, pull-ups, bench press, military press, dips, calf raises (only isolation exercise I would recommend), etc.) to get the most out of your sessions (your bicep, triceps, lateral delts, and rear delts get used in those exercises, which is why there is no need for isolation exercises).

Yes, when you train something that you don't normally train or have had a break from, after the first few sessions you WILL feel DOMS. However, you can EASE into the sessions (i.e. with lower body you don't have to go straight into lifting; do a few light warm-ups sets first, and then build up with your weights).

STANDING for however long, regardless of sore legs, should not be an issue. You're NOT moving. It's not like you're spending 10-12+ hours standing/walking/running on TOP of your training! Despite that, your body adapts, and DOMS becomes less or disappears after a while.
Listen to her. Please. And DOMS will actually be less of an issue if you're walking around because your legs will be more bloodflow and be less likely to stiffen up. At least in my experience, light walking and such has made DOMS much more tolerable for me than sitting all day

jsg

jsg

Awards
Guys he still hasn't told his age which from his pics let me guess he is max 19 or 20 he listen to some advice but at his age like many of us when we were there he has an idea of running ph and he will do so to me you are all wasting your time. Sorry but after seing minimum 5 post about requesting his age and they all got ignore that's what I think.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yeah avoiding the age is a red flag....

But man..Running everything you have....You may be looking to a very bleak future, health wise, test production wise, happiness wise. I wouldnt touch another prohormone or steroids again man. And then you better be praying. Imagine by the time your 25 you cant get a woody, period. And no lil pill will help you. Your depressed 24/7, moody. No energy.

All for the sake of muscle? If you think you turn the ladies on now, you will be turning them off in the future. Or you may just be on TRT for life.

Even if you are 22 maybe, or over 21, not making any gains like you said from some of those cycles had to be because you didnt do something right. I am a "hardgainer" as well....

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
man, i think it's great your trying to get some help on this situation. I agree with everyone else, that you need to start training your legs and stop basing all your gains on the next hormone your going to run. If you got your diet in check completely and started training those legs I would almost guarantee that you would probably put on 10-15 pounds without any hormones. Perhaps sticking to the basics would be better served as you body sounds like it might need some time to get back to normal. In the end it's your decision, but don't stay away from leg training cause it's hard work.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol where did you get that formula haha. But no i used www.thedailyplate.com to find out my stats. I uploaded everything into exel, and used exels program to add up my measurments. So if something is off/wrong it would probably be from the website :/

Anyways, EasyEJL, is the amount of calories, protein, and carbs im taking at the right number for me to see gains when on the PHs, considering I DO NOT see any from this diet for the past several months.
Ah well, you might see some, but you should bump it if that is normal. And do it like I said with adding healthy fats.

doyoudo911

Awards
thank you EasyEJL, but to everyone else, can you stop bothering me about the PHs. Im not really asking about that anymore lol

to Easy, thanx for helping me with my diet.

to Guejsn, thanx for the suggestion for a workout. Im going to give that a try.

But does anyone have suggestions on how I could make my upperbody workout shorter? 3-4 hours in my opinion is TOO LONG in the gym.