FORMEX...Perfect Addition to PCT (Nosnmiveins' IBE Sponsored Log)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thank you to Iron Lungz and all of IBE for allowing me to log this very new and intriguing ORAL FORMESTANE supplement.

As the title states, I am using FORMEX as a part of my PCT. I am already about 1.5 weeks into my PCT which consist of only Clomid.

I am expecting some drying out and slight estrogen control from this supplement, as well as test boosting effects. I had a pretty bad case of gyno after ending my prop/tren cycle and since ive stopped it has greatly reduced in size. I hoping FORMEX will aid in reducing it even further.

I will be critiquing this product by the following:

libido
vascularity
weight
strength
reps
overall mood/feeling
side effects

I will have comments on each. i usually would use a 1-10 scale for a critique but i feel this time it would be better to comment.

Beginning Stats:
Weight: 200lbs
Height: 5'10
Build: Meso

Workout routine is as follows (not detailed)
Monday - Back
Tuesday - Chest
Wedensday - Legs
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Arms

Now here are some pics. Pics taken completely cold, no pump. I also was out of the gym all last week because of spring break. Please keep in mind that i BADLY sprained my left ankle almost three weeks ago and have not been able to train legs what-so-ever. Today will be my first day doing legs and im going to keep simple.

Attachments

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I'm in for this. And I feel you on the ankle, cuz I rolled mine playing basketball and haven't done legs in two weeks or so

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed for this one too! Good luck with this run nosnmiveins! this should be interesting!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys

i tried PMing Iron but i dont know where he is. so for any IBE reps....

what is the best time to dose the Formex? should i stick to 2 caps for 30 days, or up the dose for a shorter run?

EDIT: as per Iron Lunz recommendation, i am going to take 1 cap pre workout and 1 pre bed. i MIGHT play around with it, but i will mention if i do

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
In for this one too !

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This should do you some real good. :) looking forward to your progress!

2 caps a day should be sufficient. :thumbsup:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1 Legs

25mg about an hour pre workout, other dose will be before bed.

went easy today considering my ankle. used machines and was pushing some good weight.

after taking last week off for spring break im sore as HELL from back and chest day....im sure legs will catch up tomorrow.

libido - always high, on or off cycle
vascularity - nothing special
weight - floating around 200
strength - couldnt really gauge well today
reps - ^^
overall mood/feeling - nothing new, feeling fine
side effects - nothing to report

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in. Going to be using this for PCT soon.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 shoulders

libido - random wood allllllll day
vascularity - nothing to note
weight - floating around 200 still
strength - couldnt really gauge well today
reps - endurance was good today
overall mood/feeling - last couple weeks i have felt extremely drained and just tired, fet pretty good today though

everything is sore, it blows....legs,back,chest. i really think it took away from my workout today. i didnt do any shoulder press movements because my left shoulder was exceptionally sore today.

i stuck to side raises (along with bent over cable crosses), upright rows, and shrugs

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, definitely looking like its going to be a good log.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed...How do you dose on non w/o days?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff...thanks Nos!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Wuttup nos. Subbin' up in here. Just curious, have you ever taken formestane before?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Wuttup nos. Subbin' up in here. Just curious, have you ever taken formestane before?
nope. first time. i really wanted to try it transdermal about a year ago but thats when it was sold out everywhere so i was SOL

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
subbed...going to throw this in my 'on' cycle. whens nutra picking this up as i'd hate to spend my money else where!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 Arms

libido - still great
vascularity - was noticing some nice bicep veins, and i am nowhere near a vascular person...even when i was at 8%bf
weight - down to about 198 :(
strength - felt strong
overall mood/feeling - good workout, feeling fine

I didnt think i gained water from my prop/ace cycle, but apparently i did. in about 3 weeks after ive stopped ive lost 7 of 10lbs i gained on cycle. diet plays little to no role here....i know how and what to eat. on the up side, i am looking leaner and leaner and im getting some great pumps and hardness in and out of the gym. i really feel that most of my weight drop is in my legs...i can tell theyve lost size due to not being able to hit them good because of my ankle, but definition is showing....

going to sam's club today and spend a sh!t ton of money, im getting my weight back damnit

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
going to sam's club today and spend a sh!t ton of money, im getting my weight back damnit

Nothing like some GROCEROIDS to pack on the mass!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooh, don't forget your ovaltine ;)

In for the ride bro!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys

i tried PMing Iron but i dont know where he is.

EDIT: as per Iron Lunz recommendation, i am going to take 1 cap pre workout and 1 pre bed. i MIGHT play around with it, but i will mention if i do
Good deal, man. I'm here, but not for long.
I am, however, going to follow your journey and see what this stuff can really do! Hell, I have yet to even try it. So I'm hoping you all can share your experience with me. :D

Looking solid in your pictures - good job!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6 Back

libido - still great
vascularity - nothing exciting
weight - up to 201
strength - lost a lot of strength after tren, but the FORMEX is bringing some back
overall mood/feeling - good workout, feeling fine
side effects - nada

weight friday was 198, weight today is 201. im pretty happy about that...and no changes to diet.

another thing i noticed was that my nipples are not sensitive what-so-every anymore which is awesome.

im sweating like CRAZY in the gym, much more than when i was on prop/tren and helios which is kind of strange.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Mini Update

just thought id share that since i started dosing FORMEX, i have been having some really crazy, intense and vivid dreams. some good, some weird, no scary ones.

i plan on taking 3 caps total today, 2 pre bed....i want to play around with the doses

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little experimenting huh...me likey!!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Mini Update

just thought id share that since i started dosing FORMEX, i have been having some really crazy, intense and vivid dreams. some good, some weird, no scary ones.

i plan on taking 3 caps total today, 2 pre bed....i want to play around with the doses
Me too bro! I thought it was just my 1-carboxy, but it's def not. These dreams are crazy and seem so damn real. I love when that happens.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Interesting with the dreams. Have you been noticing better quality of sleep or just fekt up dreams?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i get crazy dreams on dth or powerfull. i think it just means your quality of seelp is good or your hormone levels are high.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Interesting with the dreams. Have you been noticing better quality of sleep or just fekt up dreams?
yeah sleep has been awesome, but ive always been a heavy sleeper

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8 Legs

libido - high and mighty
vascularity - nothing worth noting
weight - 199 today
strength - i cant tell its much better than last week, but my ankle still hinders me
reps - increase
overall mood/feeling - pretty good, feeling refreshed
side effects - nooooone

took 2 caps lastnight (3 total yest) and this morning i woke up and felt great. usually i'll get up and drag a$$ for a while, but when i got out of bed i felt awesome. great quad pump today, legs felt practically numb.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may have to try this for the improved sleep, alone!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10 Arms

libido - let u know when my gf gets here ;)
vascularity - a little vein-age goin on
weight - 202 today
strength - felt awesome today, strength was definitely up
reps - increase
overall mood/feeling - jolly
side effects - crazy dreams :D

HUGE pump today in the gym. hit arms really hard and it felt great. one thing that sticks out for me is the endurance...just keeps getting better

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm liking that aspect. At 50 I can use all the staying power I can get!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
how do you like it overall so far? is it making a big difference?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
DAY 10 Arms

libido - let u know when my gf gets here ;)
vascularity - a little vein-age goin on
weight - 202 today
strength - felt awesome today, strength was definitely up
reps - increase
overall mood/feeling - jolly
side effects - crazy dreams :D

HUGE pump today in the gym. hit arms really hard and it felt great. one thing that sticks out for me is the endurance...just keeps getting better
Mann, this is what I like to hear !

I'm glad you're getting awesome results from Formex. It definitely is early but so far.. so good :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13

Off day due to illness. i woke up saturday morning with a horrible sore throat. now i have congestion in my chest and head. hopefully this will be gone in the next day or 2

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Due you think this may be due to the decrease in estrogen, therefore lower immune system?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Due you think this may be due to the decrease in estrogen, therefore lower immune system?
im not thinking so, considering my roomates gf has come over to our place coughing her a$$ off the last couple of nights lol. but it could be a possibility

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not thinking so, considering my roomates gf has come over to our place coughing her a$$ off the last couple of nights lol. but it could be a possibility
Dirty skank. :p

I kid.

But seriously. :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15 Legs

libido - hiiiiiiiigh
vascularity - nothing new
weight - 202 today....even after being sick for 3 days :D...and my diet was waaay off
strength - felt good today, strength was definitely up
reps - up up up!
overall mood/feeling - great
side effects - nothing. crazy dreams have stopped :(.....damn i miss them

great leg day today. my ankle isnt 100% and the doc said it probably never will be again. i can tell that i still dont have all the flexibility in it back so it hinders me a little. i still havent started squating again....probably next week hopefully.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like PCT is going along nicely... awesome! :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 15 Legs

libido - hiiiiiiiigh
vascularity - nothing new
weight - 202 today....even after being sick for 3 days :D...and my diet was waaay off
strength - felt good today, strength was definitely up
reps - up up up!
overall mood/feeling - great
side effects - nothing. crazy dreams have stopped :(.....damn i miss them

great leg day today. my ankle isnt 100% and the doc said it probably never will be again. i can tell that i still dont have all the flexibility in it back so it hinders me a little. i still havent started squating again....probably next week hopefully.
I'm sorry to hear about your ankle. :( It's one of those joints that you take for granted when they are working fine. But once they are down it hinders you from doing nearly everything.

If you want those crazy dreams back there is always X-Dream! ;)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 20 Back

libido - im thinking about picking up about 5 more gf's....
vascularity - new veins here and there
weight - 204. must have eaten a little too much easter food :D (no candy though)
strength - still progressing
reps - upppp
overall mood/feeling - nice agression
side effects - slightly oily skin

had an eventful easter with the fam, ate tonnnnnns of food. strength felt awesome today. im still sniffing and have a tight cough that just wont go away so i'll be taking some benadryl the next couple of night to see if i can dry it up.

funny side note. my cousin who's 25 dropped about 40lbs since i last saw him and he looks great and we were talking about working out all weekend....but EVERYTIME he introduced me to one of his friends, and even strangers, he'd say "this is my cousin, yeah hes on roids"...when in fact he has no idea about but kept complimenting how jacked ripped and big i looked (im def not ripped lol)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ha- sounds like a funny cousin! I'm sure it was nice to have some one notice your size though. :)

No candy, huh? Man, I had some... maybe a little too much. :rolleyes: