Revita Shampoo

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Revita Shampoo

So I started noticing some shedding. Typical MPB, although maybe triggered from Accutane. I bought Revita and have been using for about 2 weeks now. I def notice an overall improvement in hair. Much healthier feeling, a bit thicker it seems, and shedding has stopped. It may be T.E. which will grow back, but i'm taking every precaution. I stopped Accutane because this has me startled. If my hair suddently starts growing back, i'll know it from the accutane. Overall though, I would highly recommend REVITA. Solid ingredients and a top quality shampoo/hair regrowth product. Interested in trying Spectral DNC.

Product Description
    Revita is the most efficient hair growth stimulating shampoo available in the market and is the final result of DS Laboratories efforts on cutting edge research. Revita is a powerful combination of precious materials specially designed to maintain scalp vitality and act on follicle dysfunctions in order to achieve best results in short periods of time. This formulation is developed completely without the use of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate, commonly used low cost detergents in shampoos and cleansers that are linked to skin irritation, drying, and hair loss due to follicle attack. Revita includes the following top level ingredients at high concentrations chosen exclusively for their properties and obtained using a "chemical free" extraction process to preserve maximum efficacy of the final components: Caffeine, Copper Peptides, Spin Traps, Ketoconazole, Rooibos, MSM, Apple Polyphenol (procyanidin B2 and C1), Carnitine Tartrate, Ornitine, Taurine, Cysteine, Emu Oil, and Biotin. By combining an antioxidant effect, anti-DHT properties, powerful hydrating molecules, hair growth stimulants, and structural amino acids, Revita brings you the most effective hair growth stimulating shampoo available with absolutely no equivalent in the market.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.44%

Revita seemed to make my shedding worse, after about 2 months On it my hairline was thin as crap, especially right in the frontal middle. Most of what was shed grew back with 3 months of minoxidil but the middle is still the worst.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Revita Shampoo Feedback
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 09:14 PM
  2. Revita Shampoo
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 12:36 PM
  3. Any opinions on Revita shampoo?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6