Flawed's Getting Freaky Fresh with Controlled Labs (Blue Up/Blue Gene Sponsored Log)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs Sponsors Flawed as he logs The CL BLUE stack, Blue GENE™ and Blue UP™.

This stack will promote:
leaps in strength
increase lean muscle
increase free and bound test
powerful libido
sustained endurance
smooth energy
improve oxygen function
decrease recovery
anti-catabolic
control estrogen​

Blue Gene Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 5 Tablets
Servings per Container: 30
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 50 mg
Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate) 41 mg
Blue C Complex 3750 mg
L-Carnitine (1800 mg), Cissus Quadrangularis (20% Extract), Carao Extract (Cassia Grandis), Catuaba 4:1 Extract (Trichilia Catigua) and Propionyl-L-Carnitine (200 mg)
Blue Sky Complex 2200 mg
Quercetin, Ginkgo Biloba (Extracted for Ginkgo Flavone Glcosides and Terpenes), Grape Seed (Extracted for 95% OPC), Epimedium Sagittatum (Extracted for 50% Icariin), Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract, Apigenin (98% Extract) and Perilla Frutescans (Extracted for 23% Luteolin)

Blue UP™ Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Blue Up Complex™ 1100mg *
Tribulus Terrestris (Extracted For 80% Steroidal Saponins And 30% Protodioscin), Avena Sativa (Extracted For 15% Avenacosides A & B), Eurycoma Longifolia (LongJack Extracted For 28% Bioactive Glyco Peptides, 40% Glyco Saponins And 30% Polysacharides)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK SO YOU GOT THE INFO ON THE STACK! Time For a little info on Flawed!

Current Stats:
Age - 24
Ht - 6'
Wt - 215 lbs
Bf - 20-24% (Last checked I weighed 221 lbs)
Stomach at widest point - 41" (I have horrible love handles)

Current Goals:
1 - Cut Weight
2 - Maintain muscle

Workout Plan:

So my best shape ever was in 2005, I was very dedicated and lifting on the Max-OT program. Since late 2005 when I got a head injury I have been in and out of the gym, and every time its been a strength based program. Because I am trying to cut fat I am gonna go with a modded Full Body Workout for while and adjust as needed, most likely I will got back to a 5x5 or something similar in a few months.

Monday - 5sets x 5reps
Back Squat
Good Mornings
BB Bench
Chin Ups
DB Swings (modified version of the Kettlebell swing)

Wednesday - 4sets x 8reps
Front Squat
Glute Ham Raises
Dips
Pull-Ups

Friday - 3sets x 12reps
Split Squats
Good Mornings
Incline DB Bench
Military Press
DB Swings

Oh each of these days I may add in isolation work, sometimes I will do one exercise and then the next and at others I will superset them. Right now I am attempting to improve intensity.

Also Every 2-3 weeks I will cycle the movments so some week 1 all the monday stuff will be 5x5 but on week 3 those lifts will move to wed or fri and become 4x8 or 3x12

And I will be deadlifting every other week

Cardio:
Mon/Wed/Fri - HIIT after my workout
Tue/Thur - Mixed Martial Arts Class

My monday, wednesday and friday workouts are fasted except BCAA's (Xtend) and I take Xtend during my MMA Classes

HIIT is on the eliptical: 5min warmup, 4-8min 30sec jog/30sec sprint, 5min decreasing cool down. What I mean by decreasing cool down is that on the last sprint instead of slowing down to a jog i will drop the rpms to about 210, hold it there for 30 seconds, then go to 200 for 30 seconds, then down to 190 for 30 seconds and so on until my 5 min cool down is complete. Also even though the calorie counters are not accurate I will be keeping track of the calories being burned as I will use that to mark my progress to make sure im working harder than last time

Supplements:
Controlled Labs Blue Gene and Blue Up prior to workout
Jack3d preworkout mon/wed/fri
ON Double Chocolate Protein
Multi Vitamin
Mega Dosing NP Omega 3's

Diet:
Cutting all soda and energy drinks(have had 1-2 energy drinks a day for about 6 years)
High Protein, High Fat, Limited Carbs

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys Now I'm really excited to log this, I think this is gonna be a great opportunity and especially while Im trying to cut some fat I think this stack will let me possibly even put on some muscle if not just keep what I have.

Also I love JACK3D so far although I have one major problem with it, it completely kills my libido and as embarrassing as it is to admit this... Lil flawed cant really stay up if you know what I mean on days I take Jack3d which I attribute to the Geranium in Jacked... so one of my main focuses in this log is gonna be effects on libido

Also with the Yohimbine in Blue UP I expect to be stimmed as hell mixed with JACK3D, which some people might not like... but im kinda a stim junkie hehehehe

Controlled Labs Picked 5 of us get this great opportunity and log this stack, and while some of you might be interested in more than just my feed back. Here are links to the others logs!

Maurice02:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/120501-maurice02s-sponsored-controlled.html

Vadox6466:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/120160-vadoxs-controlled-labs.html

BoSox36:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/120780-bosox36-gets-blue.html

Liquid13:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/120882-contolled-labs-blue.html

Mad Reps to RenegadeRows for giving me this opportunity!

My log will begin around April 3rd-6th because I will then have updated BF Comp and not be sick by then hopefully!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Your the man, thanks for adding me in your review!!! Good luck with it!!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna leave the 2nd post open for Updates and Pics but i suppose I can let one slide calling me THE MAN! hahahaha No Prob BoSox!

*****RESERVED FOR FINAL PICS and STATS*******

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the log brothas! I cant wait to start!

A little more than a week. In the mean time Im messing with some experimental EC dosing for the next 10 days to maybe loosen up a lil fat. The monday I start my log I am getting my BF taken again to see what I have lost since my last measurement about 4 weeks ago.

I have a feeling Blue Up/Blue Gene is gonna be my make or break supplement for getting me back to where Ive been trying to go for several years since my head injury.

:thumbsup: Thumbs up brothas! Glad I can be more dedicated to AM lately in turn making me more dedicated to my workouts! And Glad to make some new friends!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see how it goes. Thanks for the advice on the dosing scheme!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
<Jeopardy Music> Could monday come any sooner?

cybo

cybo

Awards
Subbed interested in this stack having a bitch of a time losing the last 10. looks like it could be good

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Day 1 Here we come! Woooooooooooooo! Haha so after much anticipation its begun! Unfortunately I do not have a whole ton to say for today. Reason being is I had to dose right as I began my workout so by the time it kicked it I was almost done. The reason for this was I got my BF tested today and I didn't want any kind of pump anything to happen before I got there.

However, by the end of the workout I could feel my heartbeat slowly picking up pace a bit more than normal but I felt strong as hell today except on chin ups. I also felt a little warmer which Im not sure if that's from the Blue Up or from re introducing JACK3D as I haven't touched that for about 2 weeks.

DOSE: 1 Blue Up/1 Blue Gene (as per instruction)

Monday - 04/06/2009
5 Sets x 5 Reps

A2G Back Squat (A)
170 - 5 sets of 5 reps

BB Bench (B)
215 - 4 sets of 5 reps
225 - 1 set of 5 reps

Good Mornings (A)
130 - 5 sets of 5 reps

Chin Ups (B)
4 sets of 5 reps
I used the assisted machine here with 35 lbs on it
1 sets of 5 reps
I used the assisted machine here with 40 lbs on it (Nice Slow Reps)

I put (A) and (B) to symbolize where I did supersets.

Cardio:

Held off on cardio to judge my reaction to Blue Up/Blue Gene

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Day 1 Here we come! Woooooooooooooo! Haha so after much anticipation its begun! Unfortunately I do not have a whole ton to say for today. Reason being is I had to dose right as I began my workout so by the time it kicked it I was almost done. The reason for this was I got my BF tested today and I didn't want any kind of pump anything to happen before I got there.

However, by the end of the workout I could feel my heartbeat slowly picking up pace a bit more than normal but I felt strong as hell today except on chin ups. I also felt a little warmer which Im not sure if that's from the Blue Up or from re introducing JACK3D as I haven't touched that for about 2 weeks.

DOSE: 1 Blue Up/1 Blue Gene (as per instruction)

Monday - 04/06/2009
5 Sets x 5 Reps

A2G Back Squat (A)
170 - 5 sets of 5 reps

BB Bench (B)
215 - 4 sets of 5 reps
225 - 1 set of 5 reps

Good Mornings (A)
130 - 5 sets of 5 reps

Chin Ups (B)
4 sets of 5 reps
I used the assisted machine here with 35 lbs on it
1 sets of 5 reps
I used the assisted machine here with 40 lbs on it (Nice Slow Reps)

Cardio:

Held off on cardio to judge my reaction to Blue Up/Blue Gene

Nice start! I should be starting up again real soon. If not, then I'm going to the hospital lmao.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

So today I felt motivated and I figured since I skipped cardio yesterday I would do it today... So this morning I decided to take my doses on an empty stomach which was being risky because I know mixing yohimbine with a lot of other items makes me very sick to my stomach. So i slammed a 1/5 of a gallon of water and then took my dose. NO SICK TO MY STOMACH FEELING! WOOOOOOO

Well cardio was going pretty good... for the first part of it anyways... by about my 4th sprint I felt like my heart was going to stop ha and then by the time I got to my last sprint and into the cool down it was about the same... Now here comes a weird side effect that might have to do with going on an empty stomach or might not being involved with the stack at all... when i got to the cool down I start getting the irresistible urge that I might shxt myself! hahaha so i had to stop for reasons which are obvious

However... my endurance felt very strong... my HIIT last week had me feeling like I couldn't push much more... this workout I felt like my legs were fine and it was nothing to push myself hard... that only thing that was out of whack was my heart rate.

So im thinking I may need to re-evaluate my cardio while on the stack. HIIT may be too intense

DOSE:
1 Blue Up/5 Blue Gene Pre Workout

1 Blue Up Around 1pm on lunch

Cardio:

HIIT on Eliptical
5min Jog warm up
5min of 30sec Jog / 30sec Sprint
2min Jog Decreasing cool down (Couldnt finish)

Burned 240 calories

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i'm glad you're logging this, i'm trying to find out info on it.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for this one too, good luck.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Alright boys... here it comes... Im sorry but I have to divulge some info here that some might feel is TMI (Too much info) but guess what I don't fxcking care! I feel comfortable telling you guys anything, and its not because you're completely strangers but because several of you guy are regulars that I talk to frequently and you almost feel like my boys and this is shxt I would tell my boys!

Ok well while were on the topic of my boys... I need to talk to you about my "other" boys. So I'm only on day 3 and I can already feel the powerful libido aspects of this stack kicking it... I need to go into a little history first before I talk about the libido of the blue stack. So I've been using Jack3d pretty regularly for about 2 months now and let me tell you... that is one bada$$ product... I love it as a pre workout but it has one flaw to it if you ask me and its one MAJOR flaw. So due to some unfortunate events like my girl being on her period and then her going to mexico with her mom for a week there was a time where a month passed since we made sexy time (borat voice). So she came home, came over and i was ready to rock and roll... literally. So we get going and lets just say we start and the erection is there... but hardly... and then it goes to half mast and it would get past that the whole time... now you would think a month of not having sex Id be like a teenage boy after prom... yeah well come to find out because I dosed jack3d that day which has Geranium in it and apparently thats a side effect of Geranium

So anyways... hopes that the blue stack would combat this was a big plus to this stack for me... let me just say i dosed Jack3d this morning and put the blue stack to the test this after noon... and well.... :spankme: and made a few of these :party: in the bed and if i wanted to I could have done this :swordfight: Anyways you get the point. I was very impressed CHEERS!

Now on to the other aspects of today's dose... I didnt have much time in the gym so i got my workout in and then did a minute of fast jumping roping. I had an amazing pump today... I did a little flex in the mirror at the gym before shower and I thought I looked big as hell. And when i flex in the mirror at home im starting to notice veins around my neck and shoulders

DOSE:
1 Blue Up/5 Blue Gene
1 Blue Up at Lunch

Wednesday - 04/06/2009
4 Sets x 8 Reps

Front Squat
130 - 4 sets of 8 reps

Ham Curls(A)
130 - 4 sets of 8 reps

Chin Ups(B)
80 lbs of assistance - 3 sets of 8 reps
75 lbs of assistance - 1 set of 8 reps

Dips
Weight belt with 30 lbs - 4 set of 8 reps

Cardio:
Jump Rope

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
And in case you guys didnt see this in my personal log

OK guys here it goes! I need to be completely honest about a couple things... First things first I managed to severely disappoint myself this weekend. On friday night one of my best friends was in a bad place due to him and his wife talking divorce... so I did the only thing I could do... go have drinks with him! On top of that I had a few drinks saturday and on top of that I ate like **** sunday! However I figure im gonna be going all out on this controlled labs stack hopefully getting me to sub 200 and I wanted to get it out before I started the stack today

Now.... I'm kind of stuck in a hard place... im happy to see my bodyfat dropped... not happy cause I wanted more... On friday morning I was down to 210 and by today I was up to 213 so hopefully that comes off quick

I'm not sure which measurement to go off of as some say I lost less than 1% while another says almost 3%! But progress is progress and I need to keep pushing forward and I will!

Here goes nothin!

03/06/2009 Measurements in BLUE
04/06/2009 Measurements in RED

Height: 6'
Weight: 220 213 (-7 )

Bodyfat Results

Here is the site I used http://www.linear-software.com/online.html

Jackson/Pollock 7 Caliper Method
22.65% 20.92% (-1.73%)

Jackson/Pollock 3 Caliper Method
20.81% 19.47% (-1.34%)

Jackson/Pollock 4 Caliper Method
23.28% 20.55% (-2.73%)

Durnin/Womersley 4 Caliper Method
24.83% 24.03% (-.80%)

http://www.dietandfitnesstoday.com/skinfold7Site.php
22.16% 20.56% (-1.60%)

Relaxed Body Measurements:
Chest - 43 1/8" 44 1/4" (+1 1/8")
Bicep - 13 3/4" 14 1/2" (+3/4")
Waist - 39" 37 1/2" (-1 1/2")
Abs - 41" 40 1/2" (-1/2")
Thigh - 24" 24 3/4" (+3/4")
Calf - 16 1/2" 16 1/4" (-1/4")

Now the measurements made me pretty happy... it was nice to see my relaxed chest and relaxed bi increased as much as they did.... almost an inch increase in my right resting bicep in a month is awesome! Including my legs getting bigger and my tummy decreasing!

Thanks for all the support guys! Ill stay at it as long as you crazy mofo's keep pushing me!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Rock on freaky fresh style FG! I liked Blue Gene alot in my last PCT. Never tried Blue Up, but have only heard good things, stack sounds awesome. Will be watching.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
good to see you're already getting good results from this.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Excellent Man.....just excellent.....can't wait to see how this turns out for you

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Where the pics at killer? I haven't read much about your stack...does the dosing your following last 1 month or are you dosing higher than label suggests?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Where the pics at killer? I haven't read much about your stack...does the dosing your following last 1 month or are you dosing higher than label suggests?
Ill be posting pics at the end! Yes its a one month dosing period... however I just PMed Rows as I am slightly interested in buying another bottle of Blue Up and doubling the dosage (2 pils, twice daily). So unless thats too much of one of the ingredients I will be doing that!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Well I gotta be honest... I felt BALLSY today... probably cause the blue stack makes me feel like a bad@$$ motherfxcker! :bruce1:

Anyways I felt ballsy because I decided to take 2 Blue up before going to do cardio... Let me tell you was that a bad idea! Not that taking 2 Blue Up is a bad idea in itself, I'm just learning this is NOT A GOOD PRE-WORKOUT SUPP before HIIT. And this is truly only my own fault as I told myself I should find other cardio to do but Im stubborn and I like my HIIT. So I was about 8 minutes into my cardio and I swear to go my heart was beating so fast I was getting nauseous. I honestly thought If I didnt slow down I would vomit. So I slowed down for 4 minutes, did a steady jog and felt fine... so I got ballsy again SPRINT SPRINT SPRINT and right back to being nauseous.

Anyways long story short... so far this stack kicks serious a$$ but its not to be taken lightly when considering HIIT Cardio

DOSE:
2 Blue Up/5 Blue Gene Pre Workout

Cardio:

HIIT on Eliptical
5min Jog warm up
3min of 30sec Jog / 30sec Sprint
3.5min of Jog pace
30sec Jog
2min Jog cool down

Burned 280 calories

Not to mention for my landscaping job I did a ton of walking today and carrying shxt so I have a feeling I did some calorie burning there as well!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nice updates so far bro. Thats why I opted for the blue up to be taken in the AM ... because it's a bit much for some people pre workout, and also its a nice test spike first thing in the morn

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Im really starting to feel the blue up/blue gene stack working. Alot of stuff last week like the DB incline felt easier this week than it did last even though I upped the weight... and the seated rows as well

Man was I dying at first though, I shouldn't have taken a full dose of Blue Up and 2 scoops of Jack3d... when I got to the gym as soon as I did one set I was shaking like I was in the ghetto of Detroit lookin for some rock!

It was bad enough where I thought I was gonna pass out during Incline DB... but the feeling got better near the end of my workout

All in all I am really starting to like this stack... the libido is shooting through the roof, my strength seems to be steadily climbing (cant wait to see bench on monday), and im starting to look more vascular... had call me weird but every day i take this i catch myself leaning forward and flexing my shoulders in the mirror... starting to see veins that werent there before and a increased level of hardness

Also its probably the increased test but im noticed alot of acne popping up on my shoulder and back... wooooooooooo! Maybe i needed a test booster cause I havent had "backne" since when i worked out all the time in high school and around 19/20

REPS FOR MAKING A AWESOME PRODUCT!

DOSE: 2 Blue Up/5 Blue Gene

Friday- 04/10/2009
3 Sets x 12 Reps

Split Squat (A)
15lb DB in each hand - 1 set of 12 reps per leg
20lb DB in each hand - 1 set of 12 reps per leg
25lb DB in each hand - 1 set of 12 reps per leg

Good Mornings(B)
120 - 3 sets of 12 reps

Incline DB Bench (A)
60 - 3 sets of 12 reps

Seated Rows (B)
112.5 - 3 sets of 12 reps

DB Swing
30 - 3 sets of 12 reps
35 - 3 sets of 12 reps
40 - 3 sets of 12 reps

Cardio:
None, due to yohimbine making me feel like i was gonna die! Hahaha and i have started doing cardio on my off days right now

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today is the day™
I heard that one in High School a lot. Then the same thing would always happen: I would be ready, she would change her mind; and then I said hello to whoever was the Playmate of the Month. Yeeeaaahhhh, good times. :rolleyes:

Subscribed, soldier!
:D

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Im really starting to feel the blue up/blue gene stack working. Alot of stuff last week like the DB incline felt easier this week than it did last even though I upped the weight... and the seated rows as well

Man was I dying at first though, I shouldn't have taken a full dose of Blue Up and 2 scoops of Jack3d... when I got to the gym as soon as I did one set I was shaking like I was in the ghetto of Detroit lookin for some rock!

It was bad enough where I thought I was gonna pass out during Incline DB... but the feeling got better near the end of my workout

All in all I am really starting to like this stack... the libido is shooting through the roof, my strength seems to be steadily climbing (cant wait to see bench on monday), and im starting to look more vascular... had call me weird but every day i take this i catch myself leaning forward and flexing my shoulders in the mirror... starting to see veins that werent there before and a increased level of hardness

Also its probably the increased test but im noticed alot of acne popping up on my shoulder and back... wooooooooooo! Maybe i needed a test booster cause I havent had "backne" since when i worked out all the time in high school and around 19/20

REPS FOR MAKING A AWESOME PRODUCT!

DOSE: 2 Blue Up/5 Blue Gene

Friday- 04/10/2009
3 Sets x 12 Reps

Split Squat (A)
15lb DB in each hand - 1 set of 12 reps per leg
20lb DB in each hand - 1 set of 12 reps per leg
25lb DB in each hand - 1 set of 12 reps per leg

Good Mornings(B)
120 - 3 sets of 12 reps

Incline DB Bench (A)
60 - 3 sets of 12 reps

Seated Rows (B)
112.5 - 3 sets of 12 reps

Incline DB Bench (B)
60 - 3 sets of 12 reps

Incline DB Bench (B)
60 - 3 sets of 12 reps

DB Swing
30 - 3 sets of 12 reps
35 - 3 sets of 12 reps
40 - 3 sets of 12 reps

Cardio:
None, due to yohimbine making me feel like i was gonna die! Hahaha and i have started doing cardio on my off days right now
I'm trying to figure out your (A) (B) scheme. I just don't get it??? Anyways, sounds like your test is rising with the bacne. I broke out my first week and got aggressive. Keep up the good review!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to figure out your (A) (B) scheme. I just don't get it??? Anyways, sounds like your test is rising with the bacne. I broke out my first week and got aggressive. Keep up the good review!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAA! How did all those Incline DB benchs get in there... I fixed it now ha

I bascially just show were I super set things so if I have an A or a B by a workout that means after split squats I would go directly to doing good mornings and then rest about 2-3 min and do another set

If i dont have an A or a B then I just did the exercise as normal, one set then rest

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAA! How did all those Incline DB benchs get in there... I fixed it now ha

I bascially just show were I super set things so if I have an A or a B by a workout that means after split squats I would go directly to doing good mornings and then rest about 2-3 min and do another set

If i dont have an A or a B then I just did the exercise as normal, one set then rest
I can see it now!!! I can't wait to see how week 2 treats you. Week 2 for me is a mystery so far, lol.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Ha! I thought you made it into week 2? Im almost there buddy!
No, I got to day 8 and then exertion headaches kicked my ass. I stopped taking the stack so that I didn't waste it. I'm starting back at week 1 monday, and will continue through 3 weeks.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops of jack3d plus blue up....:crackhead:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Flawed, can you run down your Military background? I'm curious...

Have you noticed any changes in the refractory period after an orgasm while on Blue Up? (Assuming you are a busy man ;))

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
:laugh:

Sounds like it's going well for you man. Nice log so far!

Sub'd

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Flawed, can you run down your Military background? I'm curious...

Have you noticed any changes in the refractory period after an orgasm while on Blue Up? (Assuming you are a busy man ;))
Marine Infantry Rifleman (0311)

Did most of my time stationed at Camp Pendleton between Area 53 (Camp Horno) and Area 33 (Camp Margarita in the Quonza Hurts (GAY))

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Oh and ill get back to you about this tomorrow ;) should be testin it some more tonight now that im a few days in! :spank:

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright time for my usual questions. (i think ironlungz calls this broscience?)

how's the libido?
aggression?
mood?
concentration?
oily skin?
strength gains?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright time for my usual questions. (i think ironlungz calls this broscience?)

how's the libido?
aggression?
mood?
concentration?
oily skin?
strength gains?
Bro-science is when you make claims based on fraudulent and scientifically un-proven thesis.
Questions are of scientific nature; the answers given will be either of scientific relevancy, or opinionated rejoinder.
Science, after all, is based on questions. Answers are of importance, but the first step is always to question.

Those are valid questions, my friend. :D

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Bro-science is when you make claims based on fraudulent and scientifically un-proven thesis.
Questions are of scientific nature; the answers given will be either of scientific relevancy, or opinionated rejoinder.
Science, after all, is based on questions. Answers are of importance, but the first step is always to question.

Those are valid questions, my friend. :D
Yo dewd... I gained 30 pounds on epi, so you should too!!!!!