whats the best supplement to get ripped
- 03-23-2009, 02:52 PM
- 03-23-2009, 06:27 PM
Nah, just diet and cardio.
- 03-23-2009, 06:28 PM
03-23-2009, 06:30 PM
methyl 1-d is a prohormone. in all my experience....food and patience are your best friends. lift heavy and smart...and EAT... if you are eating you WILL grow
03-23-2009, 06:31 PM
03-23-2009, 09:55 PM
thanks, you all got some good tips and im just gunna stick to the diet and cardio
03-23-2009, 10:06 PM
03-23-2009, 10:38 PM
Supps is pretty non descript man, you named prohormes though... As far as supps go:
If you've tried these before go to stage 2-ish maybe with ECA/ECY maybe.
A gallon or so of water will keep you flushed pretty nice man, toss in a little Vit-c to the flush too if you'd like.
But if your diet/cardio are really on point for your age then dont sweat it, time will give you the results you're looking for.
there is a huge list of arguable supps for cutting. L-carnitine, vitD, probiotics, AI's for hardening, fiber, pyruvate... Just keep it simple with the first ones i named. DCP is the sh1t so far since i started using it on a recomp. keep up the research though!
Similar Forum Threads
- By R1balla in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 06-28-2012, 08:28 AM
- By R1balla in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-29-2012, 09:51 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2009, 04:03 PM
- By Gym4Life in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 01-08-2008, 01:51 AM
- By jacked13up in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-09-2007, 02:17 PM