ZMA

1. ZMA

hey guys ive been doing some recent research on a newer product called, ZMA, it sounds pretty safe and legit, but im just wondering if anyone has tried it and if they have how did they like it.

2. It isn't a newer product, it's actually been around for a while and was patented. It's very safe, and should be a staple for anybody training hard because athletes are often deficient in Zn & Mg. Take it 45 mins pre-bed on an empty-stomach, away from meals especially calcium.

3. zma really messes with my sleep. unless you figure out your perfect time to wake up, you may be tired all the time from waking up during deep sleep.
    •   

4. I like the product, it helps me get a deep sleep w/ lots of dreams and I feel rested in the morning. Also it's supposed to help hormone production (probably just from the better level of sleep)

5. Quote Originally Posted by pfafkl13 View Post
    I like the product, it helps me get a deep sleep w/ lots of dreams and I feel rested in the morning. Also it's supposed to help hormone production (probably just from the better level of sleep)
    Quality sleep is important for optimal testosterone levels, but actually the 3 components, especially Zinc, are involved in our body's natural processes such as hormone synthesis. Here's a little write-up . The most economical ZMA we carry at NP is Primaforce's .

6. thanks guys, how but any good results in muscle growth or major difference in the amount of weight you started throwing around?

7. So will it help me sleep or hurt sleep?

I wanna take it.

8. I love ZMA, helps me sleep

9. Quote Originally Posted by Pleonastic View Post
    So will it help me sleep or hurt sleep?

I wanna take it.
    it will definitely help sleep, but i find its tricky to not get waken up during deep sleep which makes you tired. you have dreams for what seems like all night long.

10. I use Now's ZMA....I sleep like a baby

11. I use Higher Power NITETIME ZMA and its been a staple for 3yrs! There are somedays that i wake up a lil sleepy/tired, but once i get some eggs and a bowl of oats in me, im good to go! On lifting days that i ended up forgetting to take ZMA the nite befor i do noticed a bit of weakness and if i miss more nites then i really notice it!

O and ya the dreams are wonderful to

12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Take it 45 mins pre-bed on an empty-stomach, away from meals especially calcium.
    My pre-bed meal consists of a cup of FF cottage cheese/natty PB and a casein shake. How would i work ZMA's into my supplemental regiment according to your prior statement?

13. Almost all my nite time supps contain it..........

So i take it 3-5 times a week.

Works for me.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    My pre-bed meal consists of a cup of FF cottage cheese/natty PB and a casein shake. How would i work ZMA's into my supplemental regiment according to your prior statement?
    Take it about 45-60 minutes pre bed, and take that FF cottage cheese/meal as close to bed as possible to allow maximum absorption.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Take it about 45-60 minutes pre bed, and take that FF cottage cheese/meal as close to bed as possible to allow maximum absorption.
    Very good. Thank you.