BoSox36 gets blue with controlled labs

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank RenegadeRows and the people over at controlled labs for having me be a tester for Blue-Up and Blue Gene. Here is the link:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/119374-controlled-labs-looking.html

A little about me:
5-11

I recently changed up my workout schedule(for the better I hope) 2days in the gym, 3 days doing P90X and 1-2 days off.......I will be starting on monday march 23rd

This stack will promote:
leaps in strength
increase lean muscle
increase free and bound test
powerful libido
sustained endurance
smooth energy
improve oxygen function
decrease recovery
anti-catabolic
control estrogen

Blue Gene Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 5 Tablets
Servings per Container: 30
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 50 mg
Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate) 41 mg
Blue C Complex 3750 mg
L-Carnitine (1800 mg), Cissus Quadrangularis (20% Extract), Carao Extract (Cassia Grandis), Catuaba 4:1 Extract (Trichilia Catigua) and Propionyl-L-Carnitine (200 mg)
Blue Sky Complex 2200 mg
Quercetin, Ginkgo Biloba (Extracted for Ginkgo Flavone Glcosides and Terpenes), Grape Seed (Extracted for 95% OPC), Epimedium Sagittatum (Extracted for 50% Icariin), Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract, Apigenin (98% Extract) and Perilla Frutescans (Extracted for 23% Luteolin)

Blue UP™ Supplement Facts
Blue Up Complex: 1100mg **
Tribulus Terrestris (Extracted for 80% Steroidal Saponins and 30% Protodioscin), Avena Sativa (Extracted for 15% Avenacosides A & B), Eurycoma Longifolia (Longjack Extracted for 28% Bioactive Glyco Peptides, 40% Glyco Saponins and 30% polysaccharides)

Blue Stim Complex: 225.mg **
Natural Caffeine, Pausinytalia Yohimbe Bark Extract (6.5 mg Yohimbine)

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Just to be clear, are these 2 products the only supplements being taken at the moment? Good luck, and I'm in.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Workout #1 3/23/09

Chest:
Incline bench: Dumbells
3 sets of 8: 100lbs

Decline bench
3 sets of 8:245lbs

Cable crossovers
3 sets of 10: 35lbs

Flat bench flys: dumbells
3 sets of 10: 40lbs

Triceps:
Tricep pulldowns
3 sets of 10: 95 lbs

Reverse tricep pulldowns
3 sets of 10: 70lbs

Behind the back pulldowns
3 sets of 10: 70lbs

Dips
3 sets until spent

15 minutes cardio...elliptical

2 pills: Blue Up
5 Pills: Blue Gene

Good 1st workout. I had some really good strength today on bench. I felt really pumped after the workout. :scared:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nice to hear the first workout went well. How did you dose the supplements?

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Wokout #2 3/24/09

Back and Biceps
So today I did back and biceps doing P90X....For those that dont know what P90X is..for example: back and biceps are done using different methods using pull up bar and dumbells. You need good energy to get through a workout because they kick your ass. The first few minutes of each dvd is a warm-up, and the last few minutes is a warm-down.

15 Minutes cardio: Bike

2 pills:Blue-up
5 pills:Blue gene

Felt really good today, good energy. Getting through one of these DVDS takes alot of energy and alot of endurance. Im feeling great, I was kind of worried about the caffeine in the blue-up, but since I take it early in the morning, it doesnt bother me at night.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i think i've seen the commercials for that

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Wokout #2 3/24/09

Back and Biceps
So today I did back and biceps doing P90X....For those that dont know what P90X is..for example: back and biceps are done using different methods using pull up bar and dumbells. You need good energy to get through a workout because they kick your ass. The first few minutes of each dvd is a warm-up, and the last few minutes is a warm-down.

15 Minutes cardio: Bike

2 pills:Blue-up
5 pills:Blue gene

Felt really good today, good energy. Getting through one of these DVDS takes alot of energy and alot of endurance. Im feeling great, I was kind of worried about the caffeine in the blue-up, but since I take it early in the morning, it doesnt bother me at night.
Glad to hear that the stims aren't bothering you! Interesting about the P90x workouts. have you used these before?

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Never used them before. I needed something different. I was at a plateau in my workouts. I saw the infomercial on this, I nothing but good things about it, so i decided to buy it. I like it so far, its a good way to confuse your muscles, instead of going to the gym and doing the same exercises over and over. It changes up each 4 weeks.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Never used them before. I needed something different. I was at a plateau in my workouts. I saw the infomercial on this, I nothing but good things about it, so i decided to buy it. I like it so far, its a good way to confuse your muscles, instead of going to the gym and doing the same exercises over and over. It changes up each 4 weeks.
Yea, I've heard it's a great cardiovascular and weight loss program.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Workout #3 3/25/09

Cardio
P90x Cardio X: This DVD is a killer....Its yoga, plyometrics, cardio, and core.

2 pills: Blue-up
2 Pills: Blue Gene

Good workout today, you need alot of energy to get through the cardio workouts. Felt really good after the workout. No soreness....Recovery time is good.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Workout #3 3/25/09

Cardio
P90x Cardio X: This DVD is a killer....Its yoga, plyometrics, cardio, and core.

2 Pills: Blue Gene

Good workout today, you need alot of energy to get through the cardio workouts. Felt really good after the workout. No soreness....Recovery time is good.
2 Blue Gene? Or 5 Blue Gene?

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Workout #4 3/26/09

Shoulders/traps
Smith machine front Milltary press
3 sets of 10: 175lbs

Seated Dumbell press
3 sets of 8: 75lbs

Smith machine behind the back shrugs
3 sets of 10: 225 lbs

Dumbell shrugs
3 sets of 10: 100lbs

Cuban press (dumbells)
3 sets of 10: 25lbs

Lateral raises (dumbells)
3 sets of 8: 25lbs

25 minutes cardio:Elliptical

2 pills: Blue up
5 pills: Blue gene

My workout actually sucked (i thought). I had to fight through the workout, I had no energy for some reason. But when I started doing cardio for some reason, it was like I got pushed into 6th gear. I had huge amounts of energy doing cardio. I was kind of wierd.....I liked it!!!! :scared:

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Workout #4 3/26/09

Shoulders/traps
Smith machine front Milltary press
3 sets of 10: 175lbs

Seated Dumbell press
3 sets of 8: 75lbs

Smith machine behind the back shrugs
3 sets of 10: 225 lbs

Dumbell shrugs
3 sets of 10: 100lbs

Cuban press (dumbells)
3 sets of 10: 25lbs

Lateral raises (dumbells)
3 sets of 8: 25lbs

25 minutes cardio:Elliptical

5 pills: Blue gene

My workout actually sucked (i thought). I had to fight through the workout, I had no energy for some reason. But when I started doing cardio for some reason, it was like I got pushed into 6th gear. I had huge amounts of energy doing cardio. I was kind of wierd.....I liked it!!!! :scared:
maybe it took awhile to digest or something?

have a big meal today?

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Now that you mention it....It was my B-day yesterday, and I had cake!!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday, bro!

Increased oxygen with Blue GENE ... VERY good for endurance / cardio (and weights).

How long before a workout are you dosing the 'Gene?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Happy Belated Birthday Brotha!

Damn I thought I was already subbed to this thread apparently not! I am now!

Keep up the good work! Cant wait to start mine!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Happy Belated Birthday Brotha!

Damn I thought I was already subbed to this thread apparently not! I am now!

Keep up the good work! Cant wait to start mine!
Happy belated bday from me as well. My bday is only few days away as well!!!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guy!!! What it would be like to be in my 20's again:dance2:

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
workout # 5 3/28/09

Smith Machine Squats
3 sets of 8: 225lbs

Seated Leg press
3 sets of 10:350lbs

Seated calf extensions ( Seated leg press)
4 sets of 8: 350lbs

Deadlift
3 sets of 8:225lbs

No cardio

5 Pills: Blue gene

Short and crapy leg workout today, I just wanted to get in a quick leg workout before work. My energy and stamina were fine, its just I wanted to get in a quick workout before I went to work.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Workout #6 3/29/09

Back and Biceps: P90X

15 minutes cardio

5 Pills: Blue gene

I woke up earlier than I do on a sunday, and took my supplements and worked out an hour later. I did the back and bicep workout on the P90X dvd, had a really good workout, did my cardio. After I was done, drank my post-workout supplement, took my shower. I felt like I could workout again. I had a good amount of energy left, it was amazing. Its like drinking coffee, without the jitters.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
how's the p90 thing been treating you so far?

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I really like it!!! Its a good way of shocking your body and muscles of doing something different. The muscle workouts are good, they make you sore and pump you up. The cardio workouts are good, they make you tired and sore.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I really like it!!! Its a good way of shocking your body and muscles of doing something different. The muscle workouts are good, they make you sore and pump you up. The cardio workouts are good, they make you tired and sore.
that's good.

did you have a regular body building-like split before this or no?

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
No. I was at a point where i was kind of tired of going to the gym and doing the same old workouts. I saw the P90X on tv and thought I'd buy it, It couldnt hurt. Ive done it for the past 2 weeks and I like it, and like working out again and going to the gym

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Its amazing the progress just a few workout changes can make, for the last 4 years ive been stuck on high weight low reps and thought that was the only way I could make progress... well ive switched to 3 days a week full body with different rep ranges and am still making weight increases... I guess different is as good as everybody says!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Workout #7 3/30/09

Anyone notice getting headaches from taking these??????

Chest and tricep

Chest:
Incline bench: 3 sets of 6: 225

Decline bench: 3 sets of 8: 245

Machine flys: 3 sets of 10

Cable cross-overs: 3 sets of 10

Push-ups

Triceps
Reverse tricep pulldown: 3 sets of 10:75

Rope pulldowns: 3 sets of 10: 75

One arm tricep extensions: 3 sets of 10:30

Tricep pulldown: 3 sets of 10: 90

15 minutes cardio: elliptical
2 pills: blue up
5 pills: blue gene
Kind of a quick workout, because the gym was absolutely mobbed when I went.....I felt good, the energy didnt kick in until I fisnished my workout and did cardio (same thing happened a few days ago)

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Workout #7 3/30/09

Anyone notice getting headaches from taking these??????
Oh holy hell headache today!!! I felt like I was going to die. I'm going to increase my water intake and take Blue Up in the morning, maybe even space it out.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Good, at least its not just me.....I hope thats not a bad thing to say:scared:

Ive noticed the past few days that I was getting headaches, i thought maybe I needed new contacts or glasses.....I had a huge headache after the gym tonight

Anyone have anything to add what to do or what to take (besides motrin)

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Good, at least its not just me.....I hope thats not a bad thing to say:scared:

Ive noticed the past few days that I was getting headaches, i thought maybe I needed new contacts or glasses.....I had a huge headache after the gym tonight

Anyone have anything to add what to do or what to take (besides motrin)
I took a good dose of grape seed, celery seed, hawethorne berry, and fish oil. Head felt better after 30 mins. I honestly felt like I was going to die in the gym today. I had to keep my reps to 4 for each set or my head was going to explode. I've been sick last 4-5 days though and my liquid intake was low today.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
So if I took a dose of CEL Cycle assist I should be good to go? It has grape seed, celery seed, hawthorn berry in it, and I have fish oil.....

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil + high water intake.
definitely up the water.......that has helped me out tremendously with the stack. I am peeing constantly, but my chest is not pounding and my head is not throbbing.......honestly I think I am over two gallons a day...usually a gallon throughout work and 1 liter prior to workout, and about 3 liters during workout.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
definitely up the water.......that has helped me out tremendously with the stack. I am peeing constantly, but my chest is not pounding and my head is not throbbing.......honestly I think I am over two gallons a day...usually a gallon throughout work and 1 liter prior to workout, and about 3 liters during workout.
:thumbsup: x 2

Water intake has been great for me... if water intake is a problem for you go out and spend like 4-5 bucks on a nice water bottle. Having a nice water bottle with a top has helped me up my water intake by a ton... instead of loking for a soda or juice or have to get a glass for water i just have my bottle and i drink it and top it off... I can take it with me from home to the gym to mma class to in the car.... Its just really convienient. Actually mine has like a little sucky straw thing on it hahaha so you twist the cap a little bit and then the straw comes up... makes it really easy to drink water whenever i want

Sorry that was a rant!

Fish oil x 2 as well.... Because ive been sick Ive upped my fish oil intake a ton and Ive noticed more fatloss than usual... but im not sure if its cause im working out... eating decent (kinda) or cause of the the fish oil or all 3 but im definitely noticing better fatloss than last time I cut

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue UP has a powerful stim effect, therefor water needs to be increased. I notice when I take stims my mouth will become dry and headache ensues shortly after.

It will be well worth it, to increase water for the remainder of the cycle, as maurice stated
:dl::dl::dl:

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
^^^I agree with all them (in fact i'm bout to rep em) I have to keep my water intake around 1 gallon and half a day or I will get a massive headache when I'm on creatine alone...add in preworkouts and everything else and i've got to get in 2-2.5 gallons a day...

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Workout #8 3/31/09

Cardio...P90X: Just cardio day, nothing exciting.

So ive started to take Cycle Assist because of the headaches, hasnt helped much.....I have also noticed my libidio (ill stop there).