3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Figure id put numero dos as i see Volcom has one up. This wont be as detailed and it wont last 2 weeks or until my bottle runs out as i only have about 9 days left before i leave.

I got Slim Xtreme in to help me with all the cardio sessions ive been pumping out, all the calisthenics (spelling?) and all of the running. I wanted something to uplift my mood, crush my appetite as i must keep my weight controlled, and give me the extra umph to push my body just a bit further.

All caps will be taken on an empty stomach

Day 1:
So i popped 1 capsule at about 1:30.. Now before i go on let me say i slept like hell the night before and while i wasnt tired, i definatey wasnt awake, so i figured by popping the SX itd give me a slight pick me up. About 15 minutes after ingestion i was sleeping LOL.. 2 hours later i am awake and hitting the gym. So while for me 1 was not enough i do not think that the atmosphere was conducive to 1 cap being productive. I must say my appetite was crushed though, i really didnt think it would be THIS well but i must say, i was very impressed with this aspect.

Day 2:
Just popped 2 caps on an empty stomach about 10 minutes ago, along with 1 LeanFX, ill be hitting up the gym for some abs and cardio and will report back my findings in a good hour or so.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look foward to it brotha..get that cardio ready:)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see how this one turns out! I'm sure it will be very detailed. Enjoy!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3Clipse...you're alive :jaw:
Haha yes im still around!

Alright guys let me also point out that ive been able to fall asleep off of ephedra and geranium so this didnt surprise me.

Day 2 carido session:

So i proceeded to pound out another cardio session about an hours worth. The energy so far hasnt wowed me, but i am alert and appetite is non existant. A mere protein shot of 42gms is enough and makes me want to puke, i love it!
Motivation feels a bit higher, and concentration is there. I dont feel "euphoric" like i do on geranium but i feel good.
The cardio session seemed like a breeze though and endurance and oxygen was good. I walked at a fast pace and then moved into a very fast paced HIIT workout. Sweating was up as well.

I will report back later tonight to let you guys know how long this has lasted for me. I think i may do the un-thinkable and go 3 caps tomorrow! My stim tolerance is very high so this doesnt reallly surprise me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heh you're practically a stim non-responder ;)
Hahah yea i have a pretty high tolerance thats for sure. For the most part me and my training partner seemed to have trained our bodies to be able to fall asleep on stims as we workout later at night a lot of the time.

So i got to work today and felt "awake" but just not feeling "it", so i popped another cap along with Leanfx and i now feel it pretty decent. Not stimulated out of my brain but i can tell my energy is higher. Im talking a lot more and its a lot clearer. I do seem to be in a better mood as well and appetite again is crushed.

Right now im not sure if ill be up for the rest of the night with insomnia, i really doubt it, but ill report back on this tomorrow.

I think 2 caps SX with the booster would be perfect for me but obviously right now i dont have the time to really mess around with dosages or wait for new product. Im still happy nonetheless and feel this is a very effective product.

Also one last thing, ive noticed my core temp. is definately up.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update on day 2:

So 3 caps is a bit much, i had that clenching of the jaw and always had to be moving. It wasnt a dirty stimulant feeling but it was there. So id bet that 2 SX caps plus a booster would probly be pretty well. I was up till about 3:30 or so and was able to sleep with no problems.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Update on day 2:

So 3 caps is a bit much, i had that clenching of the jaw and always had to be moving. It wasnt a dirty stimulant feeling but it was there. So id bet that 2 SX caps plus a booster would probly be pretty well. I was up till about 3:30 or so and was able to sleep with no problems.
Thanks for the review log. Yes 3 caps is the top tier. Most people have the sore jaw the next day from clenching when they go 3 caps. When I did 3 I was up about 36+ hours. 2 for me :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review log. Yes 3 caps is the top tier. Most people have the sore jaw the next day from clenching when they go 3 caps. When I did 3 I was up about 36+ hours. 2 for me :)

Yea 3 was wheeww haha. I didnt get any insomnia or anything, i went out with a couple buddies to a couple bars and by the time i got home i was able to lay down and go right to sleep which was nice.

I will say that the energy is really smooth, which is why i think im not noticing it right away and made the mistake of popping another hahah.

I did not take any SX sunday.

Day 3:

Popped 2 caps on a very empty and hungry stomach and appetite is already cut in half. My mind is very clear and has a nice sense of awareness. I will be downing a shake and heading out to the gym for some pullups, crunches, dips and some other misc. things. The cardio will be had. I may take it extreme and go 1.5 hours as i have to go out to eat tonight and while i will try my best to stay as clean as possible, i wanna make sure i dont even come close to not making weight!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should we be taking additional choline with SX since it has Aniracetam?