SciVation Presents:
VasoCharge
Featuring Beta Alanine!

This works well with:
>Finigenx Magnum
>ProCore Advance
>Humagro
>Trifecta Stack

Pre-Workout Performance, Nitric Oxide, And Energy Booster!

*Formerly VasoXplode

SciVation has made pre-workout supplementation a thoughtless endeavor. Imagine if you could take the scientifically-proven, synergistic ingredients to guarantee you have all bases covered and to assure that you get the skin-bursting pumps, mind-blowing energy and unbelievable endurance to help you attack the weights like a beast. If you’re like anyone here at Team SciVation, this is a dream come true. Time to stop dreaming.

We have formulated VasoCharge around ingredients that are scientifically proven to increase performance and muscle growth. VasoCharge contains synergistic ingredients that work together to take the results you will see to the next level and beyond.

Creatine + Citrulline Malate
- Synergistically increases performance.

Creatine + Beta-Alanine
- Synergistically increases performance and lean mass gains.

Citrulline Malate + Arginine
- Increases blood flow and amino acid deliver to skeletal muscle, leading to increased protein synthesis (muscle growth).

Tyrosine + ALCAR + Caffeine
- Increases energy and mental focus while delaying fatigue, allowing you to workout harder and longer

So there it is,This is a sponcered review of Vasocharge.First i would like to thank SciVation and M&S for this opportunity to give a review of this product.

[b]My stats:[b]

Male
35 years old
Recent training experience: 2 years
160 Lbs
13% BF

Supplement history
Well i am a bit of a sup junkie,If they claim it works i will try it but as far as preworkout drinks i only reley on either Get Diesel's JP8 or N.O.Xplode so i am looking forward to giving vasochage a good run.

First impressions
I like the size of tub and the scoop is easy to get at,Ya i know big deal but i will tell ya some other products are pain just to get out of the tub.
Smells great,Hope it taste that good.

First dose
Well since i have quite a bit of experience with these kinds of sups i figured i would jump right in with 2 scoops.

First effects
Within 5 minutes the NO tingles were very strong,Stronger that any PWO drink i have had so that got me very excited.I hit the gym 45 min later ready to get it done and feeling good.

End of day 1
I got the N.O.tingle's but thats it,Very little stim effect if any and very little pump,Now to be fair i did switch this week from 1st shift 40 hours per week to 3rd shift 55 hours per week so i am pretty tired so after only one dose i am certainly not counting this product out.I will continue with my review at least twice a week until its gone.