Maurice02's Sponsored Controlled Labs Blue Stack (Blue GENE/Blue UP)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Nice weight loss! Fish huh??? I'm glad you're taking 2 days off, makes me feel a little better about myself right now.
    yeah rest is good. Plus paintball wears me out.....I am seriously sore and barely can move by the end of the day. Gonna be in the 50's and overcast in jersey tomorrow....plus winds up to 40mph......gonna make it more difficult!


  2. Also glad to hear that the blue gene is gonig well. I'm not sure why, but i'm definitely more interested in that than the stim. I'm using an EC stack right now and I wonder how they'd work in conjunction.
    •   
       


  3. I personally think E/Blue UP/Blue Gene would be an awesome weight loss stack... just cause you would have the Ephedrine, the Yohimbine, the caffiene, and Blue geene has Grape Seed Extract in it which is said to prolong the effects of EC

  4. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Day 13
    Morning weight 206.0......down 4.6 pounds in about two weeks....wow....what happened overnight again. This week has been very good to me. Maybe the carb up helped trick my body and I got back into keto quick but I have been a bit more "hot" feeling so I think Blue Gene stims are working hard as well.

    Not sure if this is going to have any reason....but the nights I lost the most weight is when I ate fish for dinner....I went down to 208.4 and the night prior I ate fluke. I went to 206 and I ate some bass I caught last night. Any reasoning behind this?

    Anyways, libido is great right now. I didn't work out last night. I probably won't tonight either sadly. I had to get up super early to drop my paintball tank off for hydrotesting and have to pick it up late this afternoon. I also am playing from 9 - 4 tomorrow, so not sure I want to wear myself out ahead of time...haha.
    Wooooo! 4 lbs! And youre not even half way through yet! Keep up the good work brotha! I think by monday I may be at my goal of 208 so im hopin this stack will take me to places i havent seen in 4-5 years AKA SUB 200

  5. subbed

    gonna come back and read it all tomorrow...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Wooooo! 4 lbs! And youre not even half way through yet! Keep up the good work brotha! I think by monday I may be at my goal of 208 so im hopin this stack will take me to places i havent seen in 4-5 years AKA SUB 200
    Sub 200.....best of luck. you will definitely break it. I just wanna take like a 2 hour crap and lose 7 pounds....then I can say sub 200 too LOL LOL

  7. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah poops are great for that! The other thing is i hate taking weight anywhere near water... its amazing how pounding water can affect your weight... i think a gallon of water weighs like 5-6 lbs

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah poops are great for that! The other thing is i hate taking weight anywhere near water... its amazing how pounding water can affect your weight... i think a gallon of water weighs like 5-6 lbs
    Yeah water weight is heavy. I always take a mad leak in the morning then get on the scale. Same time practically every day.

  9. Saturday Day 14 - morning weight 205.8
    Paintballed from 9 - 4 that day....exhausting! Also did my carb up that day.

    Sunday Day 15 - did not weigh in
    Visited my parents because my b-day was that week. Also had sushi the night before which really messed my GI tract....starting to wonder if it was bad. Did not go to the gym......could not run without letting loose lol.

    Monday Day 16 - morning weight 209.8
    Still a tad under the weather today but will more than likely be doing arms tonight at the gym.

  10. Oooof... bad sushi.

    I had some nice volcano roll saturday.

    Hope you feel better soon!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Oooof... bad sushi.

    I had some nice volcano roll saturday.

    Hope you feel better soon!
    should be good to go this week. I was suprised how quick my weight went down last week. Good sign. I know it is back up now, but obviously due to the carb up. I was just under 206 Saturday AM which was good to see for once.

    BTW...libido...still very up up up up.

  12. Morning weight Day 17 - 207.0

    Anyways, did arms last night. I always feel so much better lifting after having the carbs on the weekend. My body is starting to get pretty bitchy with this CKD diet.

    Aggression has been up there along with libido.....those are the two biggest things I note.

    I still feel that Blue Gene does not kick in until you are working out for about 15 minutes. I just don't feel it on my first sets...but after 4 sets.....I know it is doing its thing.....maybe just needs to wait for the blood to start pumpin!

    Since the start of this stack, my bicep excercises have been steadily going up. I was able to do do curls with a straight bar last night of
    35 x 15
    85 x 10
    105 x 10
    115 x 10
    125 x 6...........something went seriously wrong with this set. I was on number six going up and locked up but pulled it up and through. I got a bad sharp pain straight through my right pec. Put the weights down and pain continued for a good ten minutes and then went to a dull pain. Every time I pushed on the inside (towards center) of the pec, I would get a pins and needles feeling. I was still able to do two more tricep excercises (with pain) and my concentration curls plus cardio.

    Woke up this morning and took a nice hot shower.....once the hot water hit the pec....pain pain pain. Guess I tore something? But on curls......I was suprised.....

  13. no way, you'd be amazed what you pull when you're doing something too heavy. i hit a rep max with 430 on deadlifts the other day and decided to pull 495 for fun. definitely strained my right pec during that lift.

    when you doing something with more weight than you're supposed to it becomes less isolation and more whole body.

  14. Day 18 - Morning weight 205.8

    Weight loss has been steady the passed week and a half, and it seems when I carb up, they sure come out quicker!

    Last night I did not go to the gym due to the pec issue. Instead I put the box in my truck. I think I got a huge workout just removing the 8 bolts that hold down the back seats. WOO. Cranking that ratchet had me sweating for some reason. Forearms hurt afterwards....haha. Plus I took my blue gene 15 minutes prior to bolt removal...lol.

    I have noticed that I am doing ok on about 7 hours of sleep, which is pretty good for me. I usually feel wiped unless I get 8+......which I rarely get. Also, when I get home from work, I am not napping......definite plus. Maybe once a week now when previously it was 3 or 4 days a week.

    Wood woke me up. I felt like a friggin tent in my bed laying on my stomach. So yeah, libido is kicking good.

    Tonight I am debating between back and deads, shoulders, or chest and legs.

    I think I am aiming towards back and deads. Tomorrow will be off and then Friday night I can take my time doing chest and legs.

    On a side note, UPS is really getting under my skin and probably cause this stack is making me angry..HAHA. but seriously, they won't leave a package at my door without signature...irritating but fine.....I am not driving 20 miles each way to UPS when I paid $15 for it to come to my door.

    I rerouted it to my job on Monday. Well, Tuesday comes and it went to the central plant and then back to the wrong facility...UGH. I called and they said no worries, error on their end and will be fixed today.

    Get to work, check status and wham......same thing again today. So I just called up and tried to maintain my composure saying that I was supposed to have this Monday or yesterday and they have screwed up twice. I don't give a damn if signature or not.....I want it left at the door.

    So the facility it is at now calls me and asks what the issue is and I explain.....lady was pretty nasty and said she will try and find out where it is and hangs up without saying anything......crazy huh.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Day 18 - Morning weight 205.8

    Weight loss has been steady the passed week and a half, and it seems when I carb up, they sure come out quicker!

    Last night I did not go to the gym due to the pec issue. Instead I put the box in my truck. I think I got a huge workout just removing the 8 bolts that hold down the back seats. WOO. Cranking that ratchet had me sweating for some reason. Forearms hurt afterwards....haha. Plus I took my blue gene 15 minutes prior to bolt removal...lol.

    I have noticed that I am doing ok on about 7 hours of sleep, which is pretty good for me. I usually feel wiped unless I get 8+......which I rarely get. Also, when I get home from work, I am not napping......definite plus. Maybe once a week now when previously it was 3 or 4 days a week.

    Wood woke me up. I felt like a friggin tent in my bed laying on my stomach. So yeah, libido is kicking good.

    Tonight I am debating between back and deads, shoulders, or chest and legs.

    I think I am aiming towards back and deads. Tomorrow will be off and then Friday night I can take my time doing chest and legs.

    On a side note, UPS is really getting under my skin and probably cause this stack is making me angry..HAHA. but seriously, they won't leave a package at my door without signature...irritating but fine.....I am not driving 20 miles each way to UPS when I paid $15 for it to come to my door.

    I rerouted it to my job on Monday. Well, Tuesday comes and it went to the central plant and then back to the wrong facility...UGH. I called and they said no worries, error on their end and will be fixed today.

    Get to work, check status and wham......same thing again today. So I just called up and tried to maintain my composure saying that I was supposed to have this Monday or yesterday and they have screwed up twice. I don't give a damn if signature or not.....I want it left at the door.

    So the facility it is at now calls me and asks what the issue is and I explain.....lady was pretty nasty and said she will try and find out where it is and hangs up without saying anything......crazy huh.
    What a beeeeeotch! Thats ridiculous... you get screwed because they are incompetent and then they are shxtty with you? Some people I tell ya


    Man at this rate you are gonna hit 200 way before me!

  16. LOL You know....it never even left the facility for delivery yesterday.....I gave in and drove and got it.

    Did a brief workout last night.....chest got rather sore again. Didn't want to over do it with back. Tonight I have arrangements with my parents....not going.

    Day 19
    Morning weight 204.8.....wow. Lightest I have been in quite a long time. I just hope I am not losing too much muscle. I definitely know I lost some though sadly.

    And I went down a full pound over night....and guess what.....tilapia for dinner...hahahaha. Something with fish and this stack I tell ya!

    So overall down about 6 pounds since start. I didn't do any measurements at start, but I can tell you this for a fact. I needed a suit last month, and put on the pants of one I liked, and they wouldn't clasp. I tried it last night. Pants fit with a bit of room now.

    So obviously some mid section fat has come off.....but I still have quite a bit there. Eh...I know it is the last to go. But by the time it is gone I am gonna be 160....LOL

    Woke up in a pretty good mood, and as usual...libido is up. haha. I generally have been feeling pretty good in the morning...just overall awake and functional. It is nice.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    LOL You know....it never even left the facility for delivery yesterday.....I gave in and drove and got it.

    Did a brief workout last night.....chest got rather sore again. Didn't want to over do it with back. Tonight I have arrangements with my parents....not going.

    Day 19
    Morning weight 204.8.....wow. Lightest I have been in quite a long time. I just hope I am not losing too much muscle. I definitely know I lost some though sadly.

    And I went down a full pound over night....and guess what.....tilapia for dinner...hahahaha. Something with fish and this stack I tell ya!

    So overall down about 6 pounds since start. I didn't do any measurements at start, but I can tell you this for a fact. I needed a suit last month, and put on the pants of one I liked, and they wouldn't clasp. I tried it last night. Pants fit with a bit of room now.

    So obviously some mid section fat has come off.....but I still have quite a bit there. Eh...I know it is the last to go. But by the time it is gone I am gonna be 160....LOL

    Woke up in a pretty good mood, and as usual...libido is up. haha. I generally have been feeling pretty good in the morning...just overall awake and functional. It is nice.
    I do like fish! Great weight loss so far. Do you think the stack is playing a major role in fat loss while maintaining muscle? And I weigh 160 .

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    I do like fish! Great weight loss so far. Do you think the stack is playing a major role in fat loss while maintaining muscle? And I weigh 160 .
    LOL my bad. I guess I just feel smaller going from 232 to 205. My best was when I was around 22 and 190 though....I felt good then. Just in Jersey, anytime you go out to the shore club area, all you see are the massively jacked guys. haha. I rather be 160 and ripped then 230 and fatty lol.

    I think the stims in blue up are helping with a steady weight loss. I am also doing a ckd diet on top of that, so I guess the two are working well together. I know my back and biceps are stronger and my chest is slowly getting stronger. My triceps actually look smaller, but it may be because of fat loss. With strength maintaining or going up, I would say muscle preservation is good, but I am sure I am still losing a bit here and there sadly.

    Honestly I think a moderate carb diet would work better with the stack. Having practically no carbs during the week is taking a drain on me. I feel the blue gene kick in within the first 15 min at the gym and I can go, but my muscles are getting a bit sore quicker....which I think is because this is giving me the strength to put up the weight but the limited food to keep feeding them.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    LOL my bad. I guess I just feel smaller going from 232 to 205. My best was when I was around 22 and 190 though....I felt good then. Just in Jersey, anytime you go out to the shore club area, all you see are the massively jacked guys. haha. I rather be 160 and ripped then 230 and fatty lol.

    I think the stims in blue up are helping with a steady weight loss. I am also doing a ckd diet on top of that, so I guess the two are working well together. I know my back and biceps are stronger and my chest is slowly getting stronger. My triceps actually look smaller, but it may be because of fat loss. With strength maintaining or going up, I would say muscle preservation is good, but I am sure I am still losing a bit here and there sadly.

    Honestly I think a moderate carb diet would work better with the stack. Having practically no carbs during the week is taking a drain on me. I feel the blue gene kick in within the first 15 min at the gym and I can go, but my muscles are getting a bit sore quicker....which I think is because this is giving me the strength to put up the weight but the limited food to keep feeding them.
    lol, no sweat. I hate weighing 160, which is why I'm fixing that problem. Anyways, sounds good on a deficit, so I think on a bulk it will probably be just as good.

  20. Losing weight + getting stronger = a winning comBLUEnation

  21. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Losing weight + getting stronger = a winning comBLUEnation
    Somethings a little wierd about your spelling there on the last word.......
    Ah, wait! I get it!!! Nice!

  22. So I am a tad late on this now lol.
    Day 19 was a morning weight of 204.8 - very brief workout with easter weekend
    Day 20 - Sat - morning weight 203.8 - WOW no workout that day
    Day 21 - Sun - did not weigh in morning but evening was 207ish right now. I ate some good food yesterday and today.

    So within 3 weeks I dropped about 7 pounds which was very nice and had NOTICABLE strength increase in my bicep and chest routines. Deadlifts have been noted as going up as well.


    Triceps have stayed stable along with my back and legs.

    Going into my last full week I am going to continue some carbs tomorrow for workout and see how I feel. I feel that after 3 days of carbs in my body I will be able to give a review of how it is on a moderate carb diet. I will have carbs for breakfast and lunch tomorrow (heavy at lunch) and then back to no carbs for rest of the week.

    I have looked in the mirror and notice more vascularity but also feel that I look smaller and less in shape...but I saw someone this weekend who I have not seen in about 5 weeks and he told my friend that I look 110x better than what I did and I should keep it up. Makes me feel good and helps me understand that it is just me reading into things.

    I think the stim is working very well at keeping weight down and going down on a CKD diet.

    Also, libido is phenomenal. And not sure if this is necessary to relay or not, but a lady friend of mine told me that my "volume" is the most she has ever seen....haha.

    Anyways, I am very pleased to this point.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    So I am a tad late on this now lol.
    Day 19 was a morning weight of 204.8 - very brief workout with easter weekend
    Day 20 - Sat - morning weight 203.8 - WOW no workout that day
    Day 21 - Sun - did not weigh in morning but evening was 207ish right now. I ate some good food yesterday and today.

    So within 3 weeks I dropped about 7 pounds which was very nice and had NOTICABLE strength increase in my bicep and chest routines. Deadlifts have been noted as going up as well.


    Triceps have stayed stable along with my back and legs.

    Going into my last full week I am going to continue some carbs tomorrow for workout and see how I feel. I feel that after 3 days of carbs in my body I will be able to give a review of how it is on a moderate carb diet. I will have carbs for breakfast and lunch tomorrow (heavy at lunch) and then back to no carbs for rest of the week.

    I have looked in the mirror and notice more vascularity but also feel that I look smaller and less in shape...but I saw someone this weekend who I have not seen in about 5 weeks and he told my friend that I look 110x better than what I did and I should keep it up. Makes me feel good and helps me understand that it is just me reading into things.

    I think the stim is working very well at keeping weight down and going down on a CKD diet.

    Also, libido is phenomenal. And not sure if this is necessary to relay or not, but a lady friend of mine told me that my "volume" is the most she has ever seen....haha.

    Anyways, I am very pleased to this point.
    "A LADY FRIEND" Hahahahah... wheres that damn rep button because you deserve reps for that! Ha

  24. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    So I am a tad late on this now lol.
    Day 19 was a morning weight of 204.8 - very brief workout with easter weekend
    Day 20 - Sat - morning weight 203.8 - WOW no workout that day
    Day 21 - Sun - did not weigh in morning but evening was 207ish right now. I ate some good food yesterday and today.

    So within 3 weeks I dropped about 7 pounds which was very nice and had NOTICABLE strength increase in my bicep and chest routines. Deadlifts have been noted as going up as well.


    Triceps have stayed stable along with my back and legs.

    Going into my last full week I am going to continue some carbs tomorrow for workout and see how I feel. I feel that after 3 days of carbs in my body I will be able to give a review of how it is on a moderate carb diet. I will have carbs for breakfast and lunch tomorrow (heavy at lunch) and then back to no carbs for rest of the week.

    I have looked in the mirror and notice more vascularity but also feel that I look smaller and less in shape...but I saw someone this weekend who I have not seen in about 5 weeks and he told my friend that I look 110x better than what I did and I should keep it up. Makes me feel good and helps me understand that it is just me reading into things.

    I think the stim is working very well at keeping weight down and going down on a CKD diet.

    Also, libido is phenomenal. And not sure if this is necessary to relay or not, but a lady friend of mine told me that my "volume" is the most she has ever seen....haha.

    Anyways, I am very pleased to this point.
    that's awkwardly actually helpful in evaluating it's effectiveness

  25. Coming along incredibly, Maurice!!!!!! :dl:
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 01:33 PM
  2. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 06:34 PM
  3. Replies: 1890
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 10:04 PM
  4. RR's Sponsored Controlled Labs Log - GM+WF
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 07:20 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Log in
Log in