Maurice02's Sponsored Controlled Labs Blue Stack (Blue GENE/Blue UP)

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
So, my Controlled Labs Blue Gene/Blue Up stack has arrived.

Lets start with the basics.

Real name is Joe, 28, about 5'10 and currently weighing around 212. I will be taking my weight daily and recording through the log.

As for my bodyfat, I have no friggin clue LoL. There will be before and after pics.

I had worked out heavily from 20 - 23 years old. I had a hiatus from 23 - 25 and went up to 255 pounds....BAD. Started up hard for the past 3 years and plan on going hard from here on forth. I have managed to get my strenght up by previously running two cycles (hdrol and havoc).

Currently I am doing a CKD. My original intentions were to get down from the 232 I was to about 200. Looking in the mirror though, I think I am going to have to shoot closer to 190ish to have the physique I am looking for.

Cardio is usually on the ARC machine after each workout.....ranging from 20 - 30 min and according to the machine I usually squeeze out between 350 and 550 calories.

Workout will be 4 - 5x a week broken out as chest, back/deads, arms, shoulders/traps and legs will be either on shoulders or legs day, though I am leaning towards shoulders more.

For this log, my daily supplements will be as follows:

Blue UP - 2 in the AM
Blue GENE - 5 prior to workout or on non-workout days taken in the afternoon
Fish oil - 6 grams per day
Centrum Multivitamin
Xtend
Leucine
ATW protein shakes (typically 3 on workout days and 2 on non workout days)
I have been taking Jacked Preworkout but I think I am going to go back to one of my favs, which is the Xyience NoxCG3.....since it is non stim.

I will be holding off my stim usage while on this cycle to get an accurate feel for both Blue Gene and Blue Up and relying on practically just these two to keep my strength/motivation up while attempting to cut down.

I will be monitoring my libido, aggresiveness, energy, sense of well being, strength, mass gains, vascularity, etc...

I have noticed that I am starting to struggle with my higher end flat bench DB presses and I think that will give me an accurate assessment of how this stack works. After my cycle of Havoc I was able to put up 110x6.....then down to 105's, and now 100x8 and the last two are a struggle.

I am looking forward to see how Blue UP/Blue GENE works for those of us on a CKD cut since summer is coming up. My hopes are that I can maintain my strength and muscle while losing excess fat.

I will be more than likely starting my log Sunday or Monday. It depends what day I start my workout routine this coming week.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
starter pics. Weight is about 212. Not sure what I should try to cut for? 190ish?????? I dropped from 232 and feel like I lost some size as well though.

BF% - NO CLUE LOL

Not great at posing but here we go.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, final review time. Better late than never LoL.

I dropped from 212 to 198 on this and am currently back hovering at 205.
The only negatives experienced with this were that I was VERY sensitive to the yohimb in blue up in the beginning. I advise that if you use it you need to wean yourself on it if you have not used the yohimb before.

Now for the good stuff.....

During this I aimed to cut sticking with a keto diet. In the past, I have always lost strenght during a keto diet. This was not the case while ON the blue combo. I could feel Blue Gene kick in after the first set or so at the gym. It was a nice pump feeling. Muscle hardness. It was also a non stimmed feeling which was nice to have. I wasn't getting all pumped up and jittery....but more along the lilnes of pumped and feeling mentally and physically good. I was able to focus very well.

The biggest thing I took from this cycle and still have to this day is the following:
- previously I used to take about 1 hour to bang out six or so back exercises. I brought it down to 40 minutes while on the blue combo and to this day still get in and out a lot quicker. The same goes for chest. I would usually wait 2 or 3 minutes between sets. Now I can do the same amount of weight and practically wait a minute or so between sets.
- Overall, I would advise this to increase recovery time. I was honestly shocked at the end when I would look at the clock and realize I was only in there for about 35 - 45 min each day. and still lost weight!

I would give this an 8/10. Only reason is that I got a bit stimmed in the beginning, but next time I would use the non stim version.
I would highly recommend bridging this into a PCT. While your test levels are getting back to normal, I personally think this would allow (obviously a test boooster though) you to keep your stamina and strength.

Thank you again for the opportunity.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Awww you got yours already! I'm in, good luck!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
subb'd, wanna see how this stack affects your libido

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed.

Going to be epic!!! :dl:

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
beginning pics updated......starting Sunday or Monday

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight 210.6

Day 1 was yesterday.
I woke up, popped 2 Blue UP, got my gym clothes on, took 5 Blue Gene, chugged my Xyience, made my Xtend and headed to the gym.

I felt really stimmed out yesterday unfortunately. I had to cut my workout short due to sweating, rapid heartbeat, and just not feeling right.

I can't give much of a review thus based on yesterday. It was chest day and I only did flat dumbell and flat bench and left.

DAY 2 is today.
Morning weight 210.8
Got up at 6:30, took my Blue UP and off to work. I have concluded that the Blue UP is making me a bit jittery/anxious. I spoke to Renegade about it. It is most likely the Yohimbe. It is nice to feel "woken up" after taking it though, but I am going to start waiting till I get to work and taking it with food to ease the effects of it.

I manually checked my resting pulse and it looks to be about 68. I was running up and down the stairs and pulse elevated pretty quickly though. I definitely can't take this before the gym but dosing in the AM should hopefully be good since I workout PM.

Tonight is back and deads.......will report back later!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight 210.6

Day 1 was yesterday.
I woke up, popped 2 Blue UP, got my gym clothes on, took 5 Blue Gene, chugged my Xyience, made my Xtend and headed to the gym.

I felt really stimmed out yesterday unfortunately. I had to cut my workout short due to sweating, rapid heartbeat, and just not feeling right.

I can't give much of a review thus based on yesterday. It was chest day and I only did flat dumbell and flat bench and left.

DAY 2 is today.
Morning weight 210.8
Got up at 6:30, took my Blue UP and off to work. I have concluded that the Blue UP is making me a bit jittery/anxious. I spoke to Renegade about it. It is most likely the Yohimbe. It is nice to feel "woken up" after taking it though, but I am going to start waiting till I get to work and taking it with food to ease the effects of it.

I manually checked my resting pulse and it looks to be about 68. I was running up and down the stairs and pulse elevated pretty quickly though. I definitely can't take this before the gym but dosing in the AM should hopefully be good since I workout PM.

Tonight is back and deads.......will report back later!
Yeah dose the Blue UP with food. Yohimb on an empty stomach can cause it's effects to be exagerrated. Also I am concerned what is in the Xyience? If the Xyience contains L-Tyrosine or Tyramine you shouldn't dose that and Blue UP unless a few hours apart.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dose the Blue UP with food. Yohimb on an empty stomach can cause it's effects to be exagerrated. Also I am concerned what is in the Xyience? If the Xyience contains L-Tyrosine or Tyramine you shouldn't dose that and Blue UP unless a few hours apart.
Xyience NOX-CG3

Massive Pumps, Increased Size and Decreased Recovery Time!
More Grams Per Serving Than The Competition!
Flavors: Blue Raspberry, Fruit Punch, Lemon-Lime.
NOX-CG3 Nitric Oxide/Creatine/Glutamine

NOX-CG3, uses the most advanced matrix of ingredients to achieve massive pumps, increased size, better performance and increased strength! We use a complete matrix with the most advanced ingredients on the market. NOX-CG3 contains: Three intense creatines (Creatine Ethyl Ester, Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, and Tri-Creatine Malate), three extreme Arginines (Arginine HCl , Arginine Ketoisocaproate, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate) and three unstoppable glutamines (Glutamine HCl , Glutamine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine ).

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (13g; 0.46oz)
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 22.5
Total Carbohydrates: 4.5g
-Sugars: 0mg
-Fiber: 4g
Niacin: 5mg
Advanced Creatine Complex: 2.5g
(Creatine Ethyl Ester, Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Tri-Creatine Malate)
Polydextrose: 6g
(Creatine Cellular Transport System)
Advanced Amino Acid NO2 Pump Complex: 1.5g
(Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, L-Arginine HCl, Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Arginine Ketoisocaproate)
Tri-Glutamine Complex: 1.5g
(L-Glutamine HCl, L-Glutamine Alpha Ketoglutarate, N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine)
L-Taurine: 1.5g

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ok, it doesn't contain any of that. You'll be all set

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how taking Blue Up in morning affects the rest of your day. I'm considering taking both up/gene pre w/o around 3pm. I have yet to decide. I would like to get the full energy kick for my w/o.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how taking Blue Up in morning affects the rest of your day. I'm considering taking both up/gene pre w/o around 3pm. I have yet to decide. I would like to get the full energy kick for my w/o.
no worries. To me, just gauging off today, it feels the most potent between 1 - 2 hours after taking it. I took it about 4 hours ago and still feel....hmmm....I guess kinda like that euphoric feeling in the head sorta.....but I think am not feeling as "anxious/stimmed" really.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
no worries. To me, just gauging off today, it feels the most potent between 1 - 2 hours after taking it. I took it about 4 hours ago and still feel....hmmm....I guess kinda like that euphoric feeling in the head sorta.....but I think am not feeling as "anxious/stimmed" really.
It will take a few days to get used to the Yohimb, but once you do, you'll like it alot ... ;)

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
So do you think it would be a good kick taking an hour or 2 pre workouts. OR do you think benefits are greater for mornings with elevated test levels?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
So do you think it would be a good kick taking an hour or 2 pre workouts. OR do you think benefits are greater for mornings with elevated test levels?
You can experiment and see which one you prefer... I like the boost in the morning and then the clean energy from Blue GENE pre workout

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Tonights workout was not as bad as yesterday, but I still had some times of a very hard heartbeat going on. IT was mainly when I did heavier weight.

Got home, took a 1 1/2 hour nap.....for some reason exhausted today....woke up, popped my blue gene and off to the gym. They go down very smooth for five tabs....can take them all at once and they slide on in lol.

I did my wide grip pull downs, bent over rows, chin ups, close grip pull down, and then went to do deads. I only did two sets of deads cause the chest pounding issue was bothering me.

Honestly I didn't push as hard as I could tonight, just out of concern.....I want to acclimate to the blue gene.

On a side note, I was kinda of astonished how quick i went through my workout. I felt my recovery was up for sure. I am also feeling quite good now after workout....not worn out feeling.
I did 20 min of cardio and felt quite fine on it. HR ranged from 129 - 154 and stayed mostly at 146 the whole time.

Since I am going through adjustment period, I am going to go low carb for a bit, not no carb and then kick my diet up again full next week. I just ordered 18 hot wings LoL.

Tomorrow morning I am going to take the two blue up with food and see how it serves me. If I continue to have the rapid beats, I will drop to one.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Morning weight 212.4 on a very full stomach from the evening before.

Slept wonderfully and woke up feeling pretty damn good. Usually my muscles haven't been as sore after workouts but I felt like I worked out the night before this morning. Maybe it was because I had an upped recovery and moved so much quicker between sets.

I opted to take one blue up today around 9:30 am with 3 eggs in a egg salad. I did feel my heartbeat pick up a 1/2 hour later but it has calmed down pretty quickly. I feel more awake. I still have a slight "tightness" in the left side of my chest. I am not sure if it is a muscle or what though.....might be indigestion...and gonna take some TUM TUM TUM TUM TUMS when I get home and see if that clears it up a bit.

Tonight is usually an off night. I will see if I go or not. If i do, I will probably do legs and a short chest workout (flat and incline bench and cable crossovers)

And I am getting wood a bit more .... just for no reason it seems....SHWEET lol

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Morning weight 212.4 on a very full stomach from the evening before.

Slept wonderfully and woke up feeling pretty damn good. Usually my muscles haven't been as sore after workouts but I felt like I worked out the night before this morning. Maybe it was because I had an upped recovery and moved so much quicker between sets.

I opted to take one blue up today around 9:30 am with 3 eggs in a egg salad. I did feel my heartbeat pick up a 1/2 hour later but it has calmed down pretty quickly. I feel more awake. I still have a slight "tightness" in the left side of my chest. I am not sure if it is a muscle or what though.....might be indigestion...and gonna take some TUM TUM TUM TUM TUMS when I get home and see if that clears it up a bit.

Tonight is usually an off night. I will see if I go or not. If i do, I will probably do legs and a short chest workout (flat and incline bench and cable crossovers)

And I am getting wood a bit more .... just for no reason it seems....SHWEET lol
Glad to hear taking it to one dose was a little bit more comfortable for you! Id say stay there for a few days and then maybe try 2 doses again once your body acclimates to the yohimbine

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear taking it to one dose was a little bit more comfortable for you! Id say stay there for a few days and then maybe try 2 doses again once your body acclimates to the yohimbine
definitely took your advice on this and went down to 1 and feeling much better thoughout day so far. Still a tad jitterish and occassional thumpage, but nothing like yesterday. Overall feeling good.

I may try and lift tonight.....feeling kinda motivated now!

BTW....tried to rep you flaw but i gotta spread it around some more....gotta be a slut for a bit lol.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
definitely took your advice on this and went down to 1 and feeling much better thoughout day so far. Still a tad jitterish and occassional thumpage, but nothing like yesterday. Overall feeling good.

I may try and lift tonight.....feeling kinda motivated now!

BTW....tried to rep you flaw but i gotta spread it around some more....gotta be a slut for a bit lol.
Ha i have the same problem! I tried to rep you yesterday and i got that ****! Wooo time to whore it up!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
How long did the stim feeling of Blue Up seem to last for you? I took 2 at 4am and I think I still have a bit of a buzz..... that or I could be excited to lift in an hour lol.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
How long did the stim feeling of Blue Up seem to last for you? I took 2 at 4am and I think I still have a bit of a buzz..... that or I could be excited to lift in an hour lol.
Mine seemed to last quite a bit suprisingly. Right now I don't feel really anything except awake, but that was on one cap. Yesterday when I took two at 7 AM I still felt it in the gym at 6:30 at night. I might be rather sensitive to it.

On Sunday I took em around 11ish in the morning on an empty stomach and still felt awake at 11 at night!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear the 1 cap is working out better for you. You'll get used to the stims in it after a few days and you shouldn't have too much of an issue anymore.

What other stims have you taken in the past, just curious?

And the random wood is definitely a great thing haha :)

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear the 1 cap is working out better for you. You'll get used to the stims in it after a few days and you shouldn't have too much of an issue anymore.

What other stims have you taken in the past, just curious?

And the random wood is definitely a great thing haha :)
I have used Slin Xteme and it wired me but no racing beats.......

Oh and Redline I have used.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Evening workout Day 3

Back to business. One cap of Blue Gene definitely was a good choice. Still had a couple episodes of a fast beat, but nothing bad really.

Pump was ridiculous today. It got so bad that my triceps were actually hurting doing flys. I had some good motivation going on. And I moved AGAIN, very fast through my workout.

I had gone to do a minimal chest workout and planned on doing legs but just did chest and cardio.

Flat dumbell press - 60 x 10, 75 x 10, 90 x 10 (I was doing 105 a month ago but since the weight loss, it has gotten rather hard lol).
Flat bench press - 45 x 20, 135 x 10, 225 x 10
Incline bench press - 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 8, 245 x 3 (no spotter)

Also did the fly machine and maxed at 200 x 10, did crossover flys, and forgive me....I forgot the name of the excercise......but you use the cable machine and kinda pull each arm up along your sides then inwards to the center of your chest and straight up.

Overall great workout. Felt good.....afterwards felt good to.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Morning weight 210.4

Tentatively doing legs tonight. Woke up kinda sore today but tells me I had a good workout. I think the shortening of rest between sets is actually a good thing....I know I worked out lol.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The mad pumps your experiencing I'm attributing to Blue GENE's 'feeling it quick' effect ... :D After day 1 I felt the Blue GENE work in the gym, and I've tested this with others... it kicks in real fast. No placebo!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
The mad pumps your experiencing I'm attributing to Blue GENE's 'feeling it quick' effect ... :D After day 1 I felt the Blue GENE work in the gym, and I've tested this with others... it kicks in real fast. No placebo!
Shiiiit, I think I got that on the first day.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I Cant waiiiiiiiiit! I started taking EC to maybe help with my coughing shxt up from being sick and to drop a few more pounds before I start... want to be at my target weight before I start... i think i can lose 4-5 in 2 weeks.. well 1.5 weeks now

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Morning weight 209.8......woo hoo....below 210 lol. Now lets keep it that way.

Took off last night. Was exhausted so far from the work week. Tonight is arms (triceps/biceps)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Damn son! Have you lost 3 lbs already?!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
actual day 1 starting weight was 210.6 and i was still carbing up a bit.......so i went up to 212ish with all that food and so far guess I dropped about a pound. No complaints on a pound. I wanna shoot for 195 to 200 and see how i stand ya know.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah Joe! A lb is a lb right?! I think right now id like to be at about 190 as well... but eventually I would like to keep whatever BF i have at 190 and get up to about 205ish. So right now I need to cut another 20 lbs of fat and put on 15 lbs of muscle! ha its gonna take awhile!

Hows the 1 dose treatin ya?

Renegade, I have a question about the dosing for you, for Maurice... just an idea ;) Alot of people dose yohimbine more than once a day... could he maybe now go to 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the afternoon sort of how people dose leviathan reloaded and then once he goes with that for a few days then switch to 2 pills in the morning?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Renegade, I have a question about the dosing for you, for Maurice... just an idea ;) Alot of people dose yohimbine more than once a day... could he maybe now go to 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the afternoon sort of how people dose leviathan reloaded and then once he goes with that for a few days then switch to 2 pills in the morning?
Great idea... as long as the cumulative effect is not negative, good idea Grunt!!!!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Great idea... as long as the cumulative effect is not negative, good idea Grunt!!!!
Awesome! Probably simliar to dosing yohimbine by itself it would be most beneficial away from carbs right?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Probably simliar to dosing yohimbine by itself it would be most beneficial away from carbs right?
I always take Yohimbine with food because it upsets my stomach if not. I don't notice a diff with or without carbs

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I always take Yohimbine with food because it upsets my stomach if not. I don't notice a diff with or without carbs
Im with you on the food part, mixing E and Y on a empty stomach makes me YAK. I only say the carb thing cause I remember someone posting a article saying carbs blunt the effects of Y or something.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Im with you on the food part, mixing E and Y on a empty stomach makes me YAK. I only say the carb thing cause I remember someone posting a article saying carbs blunt the effects of Y or something.
Interesting, haven't seen the article, but prefer to take it with food. It seems to not effect it, for me at least. I still get the 'horny rush', hehe!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
LOL thanks guys. Opted to do legs last night and another pumped up feeling workout. Me likey lol.

Day 6
Morning weight 209.6
Took off today so going to the gym a bit early and gonna do my arms and calves today. Definitely looking forward to it!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
So lets see. Yesterday I did arms and things went pretty well again. It takes about 15 min of lifting to get the feel of the blue stack working. I noticed my straight barbell curls were up this week. Last week it was 105 x 4 and this week was 105 x 8....no prbs. My workouts are moving much quicker but I am also wearing out a bit quicker. This is probably due to me banging out so much in such a short amount of time.

I am giving the blue up a 2 times a day dosing and it is ok, stil a bit sensitive, but doable.

I started my carb up yesterday afternoon and finished this evening. My bday is this coming wed so I was out with some friends for the day and enjoying food. lol. I weighed myself tonight....218 LOL. Damn carb ups.

Planning on later today doing shoulders and a bunch of cardio and then back to the no carb for the week.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Morning weight 214!!!! lol.
I had a phenomenal workout. I think the carb up really helped. I was pumped and the blue stack definitely helped. I was able to do more reps on my high weight sets.

I did shoulders today and traps. Serious pumps again but my body is acclimating to it.

Did cardio for 20 minutes and according to the machine burned 354.

Libido is high....a little too high i think...haha. just kidding.

When lifting, it still feels like about 15 minutes to kick in once I start lifting, but once it does, I feel like I have the mental motivation I had while on Havoc. I am pushing myself to put up more and go for more reps.

On a side note, chest is still getting some pain, but I am starting to think it is a muscle. From time to time if I put my head back, the pain intensifies over my chest. Also my neck has been rather sore so I think it is radiating from it.

Anyways, that is the wrap for this Sunday!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Good shxt Maurice! Glad to hear its working well for you!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I was actually worried about the stim effect of blue-up too. I jsut took mine with food, and it was fine.