Maurice02's Sponsored Controlled Labs Blue Stack (Blue GENE/Blue UP) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Maurice02's Sponsored Controlled Labs Blue Stack (Blue GENE/Blue UP)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Great idea... as long as the cumulative effect is not negative, good idea Grunt!!!!
    Awesome! Probably simliar to dosing yohimbine by itself it would be most beneficial away from carbs right?

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Awesome! Probably simliar to dosing yohimbine by itself it would be most beneficial away from carbs right?
    I always take Yohimbine with food because it upsets my stomach if not. I don't notice a diff with or without carbs
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

I always take Yohimbine with food because it upsets my stomach if not. I don't notice a diff with or without carbs
    Im with you on the food part, mixing E and Y on a empty stomach makes me YAK. I only say the carb thing cause I remember someone posting a article saying carbs blunt the effects of Y or something.
    •   

4. Elite Member

Im with you on the food part, mixing E and Y on a empty stomach makes me YAK. I only say the carb thing cause I remember someone posting a article saying carbs blunt the effects of Y or something.
    Interesting, haven't seen the article, but prefer to take it with food. It seems to not effect it, for me at least. I still get the 'horny rush', hehe!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

LOL thanks guys. Opted to do legs last night and another pumped up feeling workout. Me likey lol.

Day 6
    Morning weight 209.6
    Took off today so going to the gym a bit early and gonna do my arms and calves today. Definitely looking forward to it!
  6. Elite Member

Can't wait!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

So lets see. Yesterday I did arms and things went pretty well again. It takes about 15 min of lifting to get the feel of the blue stack working. I noticed my straight barbell curls were up this week. Last week it was 105 x 4 and this week was 105 x 8....no prbs. My workouts are moving much quicker but I am also wearing out a bit quicker. This is probably due to me banging out so much in such a short amount of time.

I am giving the blue up a 2 times a day dosing and it is ok, stil a bit sensitive, but doable.

I started my carb up yesterday afternoon and finished this evening. My bday is this coming wed so I was out with some friends for the day and enjoying food. lol. I weighed myself tonight....218 LOL. Damn carb ups.

Planning on later today doing shoulders and a bunch of cardio and then back to the no carb for the week.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Day 8
    Morning weight 214!!!! lol.
    I had a phenomenal workout. I think the carb up really helped. I was pumped and the blue stack definitely helped. I was able to do more reps on my high weight sets.

I did shoulders today and traps. Serious pumps again but my body is acclimating to it.

Did cardio for 20 minutes and according to the machine burned 354.

Libido is high....a little too high i think...haha. just kidding.

When lifting, it still feels like about 15 minutes to kick in once I start lifting, but once it does, I feel like I have the mental motivation I had while on Havoc. I am pushing myself to put up more and go for more reps.

On a side note, chest is still getting some pain, but I am starting to think it is a muscle. From time to time if I put my head back, the pain intensifies over my chest. Also my neck has been rather sore so I think it is radiating from it.

Anyways, that is the wrap for this Sunday!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Good shxt Maurice! Glad to hear its working well for you!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

I was actually worried about the stim effect of blue-up too. I jsut took mine with food, and it was fine.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Yeah I must be a bit sensitive to yohimbe....still jittery here and there. And to boot, I bought some leviathan to run afterwards which I am now wary of.

Day 9 - Morning weight 212.4 .......going back down after carb up.
    Libido - EXCELLENT

Overall have been a bit more aggressive at the gym and workouts are kicking my butt (afterwards of course). I am feeling rather sore the day afterwards. I think I am going to attribute this to less food going in, moving through sets in practically half the time I did previously (which amazes me), and actually working out harder.

Going from 232 to about 210 has also tolled on me. My back seems just as strong as before, biceps are stronger, shoulders are pretty much on par as well, but chest and triceps seem to be taking the blunt of things.

Will be able to gauge progress better tonight if I do chest (pending the benches are not all taken) otherwise I may go for back.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Yeah I must be a bit sensitive to yohimbe....still jittery here and there. And to boot, I bought some leviathan to run afterwards which I am now wary of.

Libido - EXCELLENT

Overall have been a bit more aggressive at the gym and workouts are kicking my butt (afterwards of course). I am feeling rather sore the day afterwards. I think I am going to attribute this to less food going in, moving through sets in practically half the time I did previously (which amazes me), and actually working out harder.

Going from 232 to about 210 has also tolled on me. My back seems just as strong as before, biceps are stronger, shoulders are pretty much on par as well, but chest and triceps seem to be taking the blunt of things.

Will be able to gauge progress better tonight if I do chest (pending the benches are not all taken) otherwise I may go for back.
    I hear ya on the Blue Up stim complex lol. This stack has aggression on turbo and libido has rocketed to the moon!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Libido - EXCELLENT

I wouldnt worry about the leviathan too much... I ran Lev and the Alpha Yohimbine in it didnt affect me near as much as Yohimbine HCl.
  14. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    I hear ya on the Blue Up stim complex lol. This stack has aggression on turbo and libido has rocketed to the moon!
    Great quote
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Wowsers......workout last night was great. I was sore as hell afterwards, but definitely knew i did a great workout.
    So last night was chest.
    Flat bench dumbell
    60x12, 75x10, 90x10, 95x8 (I have been struggling with 90's recently so to get 95 up was a big step)
    Incline dumbell press
    60x10, 70x10, 80x10, 90x8
    Cable crossover
    65x10, 75x10, 85x8
    Decline loaded machine
    90x10, 180x10, 230x10, 270x5
    Pec fly machine
    140x10
    160x10
    180x8
    200x8

Strenght is up, and aggression is getting up there. I got real pissed at some guy. I took the 90s off the rack to press. He had 80's, which go on the top shelf. He presses them, then rolls them along the floor and puts them in where my friggin 90's go......Cant you god damn read? 90 is not 80.....basic math J/O. So I take my 90's over, throw the 80s on the floor......look at him, put them on the top shelf, and say a few explitive things about people that put up the weight but don't have enough strenght to put it on the top shelf......anyways.....needed to vent that.

Day 10
    Morning weight 210.2
    Feeling good...libido is still high. Waking up with constant wood and having to pee is not a great mix, but it makes for an interesting morning!

Most likely taking off tonight. next in line is back and deadlifts.....and passed two days were shoulders and chest......
  16. Elite Member

Wowsers......workout last night was great. I was sore as hell afterwards, but definitely knew i did a great workout.
    So last night was chest.
    Flat bench dumbell
    60x12, 75x10, 90x10, 95x8 (I have been struggling with 90's recently so to get 95 up was a big step)
    Incline dumbell press
    Cable crossover
    65x10, 75x10, 85x8
    Decline loaded machine
    Pec fly machine
    140x10
    160x10
    180x8
    200x8

Strenght is up, and aggression is getting up there. I got real pissed at some guy. I took the 90s off the rack to press. He had 80's, which go on the top shelf. He presses them, then rolls them along the floor and puts them in where my friggin 90's go......Cant you god damn read? 90 is not 80.....basic math J/O. So I take my 90's over, throw the 80s on the floor......look at him, put them on the top shelf, and say a few explitive things about people that put up the weight but don't have enough strenght to put it on the top shelf......anyways.....needed to vent that.

Day 10
    Morning weight 210.2
    Feeling good...libido is still high. Waking up with constant wood and having to pee is not a great mix, but it makes for an interesting morning!

Most likely taking off tonight. next in line is back and deadlifts.....and passed two days were shoulders and chest......
    Can't stand peeps like that at the gym

This seems like it's going very well for you... the libido, strength and aggression are sure fire signs that testosterone is going up
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

So last night was chest.
    Flat bench dumbell
    Incline dumbell press
    Cable crossover
    65x10, 75x10, 85x8
    Decline loaded machine
    Pec fly machine
    140x10
    160x10
    180x8
    200x8

Day 10
    Morning weight 210.2

AWESOME NUMBERS ON THE DB Presses bro!

I hate stupid people in the gym.... im so glad my current gym has some more mature members... i used to get SO PISSED when lifters at Ballys wouldnt unrack their weight
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

So last night was chest.
    Flat bench dumbell
    Incline dumbell press
    Cable crossover
    65x10, 75x10, 85x8
    Decline loaded machine
    Pec fly machine
    140x10
    160x10
    180x8
    200x8

Day 10
    Morning weight 210.2

lol, I started cussing loudly because this old woman was doing yoga off to the side and had dumbells and her towel on a bench. I asked if anyone was using the bench and she said she was..... So I waited for a bench to open up and then grabbed weights cussing her out lmao. I know it wasn't the nicest thing for me to do, but it made me mad and I had a terrible headache.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Day 11
    Morning weight 208.4 = down 2.2 pounds since start.

My body is shedding the pounds pretty quick this week for some reason. I did a massive carb up this weekend and jumped to 218 and now wham.....dropping the weight!

Today is my bday but I will not be eating cake. I am hoping this week will continue to show improvements in weight loss.

Feeling pretty good....but was up rather late doing my baseball draft....but not overly tired at least. Chest is still a tad sore....muscle wise i mean.

Anyways, deads and back tonight.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

lol, I started cussing loudly because this old woman was doing yoga off to the side and had dumbells and her towel on a bench. I asked if anyone was using the bench and she said she was..... So I waited for a bench to open up and then grabbed weights cussing her out lmao. I know it wasn't the nicest thing for me to do, but it made me mad and I had a terrible headache.
    hmmm....my grandmother just told me that some guy was cussing at her at the gym.......LOL j/k
  21. Elite Member

Happy birthday, maurice!!! Good to hear your progress is good. And no cake?!?!?!?!?! Come on man.... live a little! jk
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Happy birthday, maurice!!! Good to hear your progress is good. And no cake?!?!?!?!?! Come on man.... live a little! jk
    LOL i think I will eat the cake this weekend at the parents. My substitution was 6 new speakers for my truck, 2 amps, 2 subs, foxbox, and hids.......LoL. Boy oh boy.
  23. Elite Member

LOL i think I will eat the cake this weekend at the parents. My substitution was 6 new speakers for my truck, 2 amps, 2 subs, foxbox, and hids.......LoL. Boy oh boy.
    That's a pretty great stash! What kind of amps & subs?

HIDs...those can get expensive...
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

That's a pretty great stash! What kind of amps & subs?

HIDs...those can get expensive...
    yeah I have a 08 Ram quad cab......so I got the foxbox to mount under the back seats......and two 10" Alpine Type R's and a Hifonics Zeus amp. I got a steal on the stuff on the dodge forum. 320 for the subs, amp, and box shipped.

HIDS were a deal they had on the forum for March. I got bixenon 6000K (hi and low beam) and 6000K fogs for 330 shipped. Not too bad in the long run.
  25. Elite Member

Good deal altogether. Those Type-R's are serious biz
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAURICE!!!!!!

Whos bringing the booze?! I Got the Strippers!

27. Elite Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAURICE!!!!!!

Whos bringing the booze?! I Got the Strippers!

Umm yeah. I don't think I'm going to be able to make that party....
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Happy Bday!!! You're 1 day before mine.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Yeah whats with all your fools and your birthdays... Rows were you handing out these logging opportunities as birthday presents?! lol jk
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

LOL
    Last night was a decent workout....got really sweaty.
    One thing I have noticed is that I have been getting sore a lot more......I get sore when working out and feel specific muscles working out (i.e. last night I felt my lats tightening......maybe it is just the pump). Today my butt hurts from deads LOL

Anyways back last night
    Wide grip pulldowns
    140 x 10
    160 x 10
    180 x 10
    200 x 8

Close grip pull downs
    140 x 10
    160 x 10
    180 x 10

Close grip pull ups
    10, 10, 8, 8

Bent over rows - 45 x 10, 135 x 10, 155 x 10, 200 x 8

Deads - 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 7 (NICE for me)

Morning weight
    208.0 WOOO WOOO

Tonight is probably off....not sure yet.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Damn, the weight is sliding off of you.
  32. New Member

keep up on those deadlifts. your workout exactly mirrors some of mine (exactly opposite order).
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Day 13
    Morning weight 206.0......down 4.6 pounds in about two weeks....wow....what happened overnight again. This week has been very good to me. Maybe the carb up helped trick my body and I got back into keto quick but I have been a bit more "hot" feeling so I think Blue Gene stims are working hard as well.

Not sure if this is going to have any reason....but the nights I lost the most weight is when I ate fish for dinner....I went down to 208.4 and the night prior I ate fluke. I went to 206 and I ate some bass I caught last night. Any reasoning behind this?

Anyways, libido is great right now. I didn't work out last night. I probably won't tonight either sadly. I had to get up super early to drop my paintball tank off for hydrotesting and have to pick it up late this afternoon. I also am playing from 9 - 4 tomorrow, so not sure I want to wear myself out ahead of time...haha.
  34. New Member

painball is so much fun. especially if the environment really encourages athleticism
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Day 13
    Morning weight 206.0......down 4.6 pounds in about two weeks....wow....what happened overnight again. This week has been very good to me. Maybe the carb up helped trick my body and I got back into keto quick but I have been a bit more "hot" feeling so I think Blue Gene stims are working hard as well.

Not sure if this is going to have any reason....but the nights I lost the most weight is when I ate fish for dinner....I went down to 208.4 and the night prior I ate fluke. I went to 206 and I ate some bass I caught last night. Any reasoning behind this?

Anyways, libido is great right now. I didn't work out last night. I probably won't tonight either sadly. I had to get up super early to drop my paintball tank off for hydrotesting and have to pick it up late this afternoon. I also am playing from 9 - 4 tomorrow, so not sure I want to wear myself out ahead of time...haha.
    Nice weight loss! Fish huh??? I'm glad you're taking 2 days off, makes me feel a little better about myself right now.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Nice weight loss! Fish huh??? I'm glad you're taking 2 days off, makes me feel a little better about myself right now.
    yeah rest is good. Plus paintball wears me out.....I am seriously sore and barely can move by the end of the day. Gonna be in the 50's and overcast in jersey tomorrow....plus winds up to 40mph......gonna make it more difficult!
  37. New Member

Also glad to hear that the blue gene is gonig well. I'm not sure why, but i'm definitely more interested in that than the stim. I'm using an EC stack right now and I wonder how they'd work in conjunction.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

I personally think E/Blue UP/Blue Gene would be an awesome weight loss stack... just cause you would have the Ephedrine, the Yohimbine, the caffiene, and Blue geene has Grape Seed Extract in it which is said to prolong the effects of EC
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Day 13

Wooooo! 4 lbs! And youre not even half way through yet! Keep up the good work brotha! I think by monday I may be at my goal of 208 so im hopin this stack will take me to places i havent seen in 4-5 years AKA SUB 200
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.

subbed

gonna come back and read it all tomorrow...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs BLUE GENE vs. CTDeuce! **sponsored**
    By CTDeuce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 481
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 01:58 PM
  2. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 07:56 PM
  3. Contolled Labs (Blue-Up/Blue-Gene) stack
    By Liquid13 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 11:42 AM