Maurice02's Sponsored Controlled Labs Blue Stack (Blue GENE/Blue UP)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    definitely took your advice on this and went down to 1 and feeling much better thoughout day so far. Still a tad jitterish and occassional thumpage, but nothing like yesterday. Overall feeling good.

    I may try and lift tonight.....feeling kinda motivated now!

    BTW....tried to rep you flaw but i gotta spread it around some more....gotta be a slut for a bit lol.
    Ha i have the same problem! I tried to rep you yesterday and i got that ****! Wooo time to whore it up!


  2. How long did the stim feeling of Blue Up seem to last for you? I took 2 at 4am and I think I still have a bit of a buzz..... that or I could be excited to lift in an hour lol.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    How long did the stim feeling of Blue Up seem to last for you? I took 2 at 4am and I think I still have a bit of a buzz..... that or I could be excited to lift in an hour lol.
    Mine seemed to last quite a bit suprisingly. Right now I don't feel really anything except awake, but that was on one cap. Yesterday when I took two at 7 AM I still felt it in the gym at 6:30 at night. I might be rather sensitive to it.

    On Sunday I took em around 11ish in the morning on an empty stomach and still felt awake at 11 at night!

  4. Good to hear the 1 cap is working out better for you. You'll get used to the stims in it after a few days and you shouldn't have too much of an issue anymore.

    What other stims have you taken in the past, just curious?

    And the random wood is definitely a great thing haha

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Good to hear the 1 cap is working out better for you. You'll get used to the stims in it after a few days and you shouldn't have too much of an issue anymore.

    What other stims have you taken in the past, just curious?

    And the random wood is definitely a great thing haha
    I have used Slin Xteme and it wired me but no racing beats.......

    Oh and Redline I have used.
    •   
       


  6. Evening workout Day 3

    Back to business. One cap of Blue Gene definitely was a good choice. Still had a couple episodes of a fast beat, but nothing bad really.

    Pump was ridiculous today. It got so bad that my triceps were actually hurting doing flys. I had some good motivation going on. And I moved AGAIN, very fast through my workout.

    I had gone to do a minimal chest workout and planned on doing legs but just did chest and cardio.

    Flat dumbell press - 60 x 10, 75 x 10, 90 x 10 (I was doing 105 a month ago but since the weight loss, it has gotten rather hard lol).
    Flat bench press - 45 x 20, 135 x 10, 225 x 10
    Incline bench press - 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 8, 245 x 3 (no spotter)

    Also did the fly machine and maxed at 200 x 10, did crossover flys, and forgive me....I forgot the name of the excercise......but you use the cable machine and kinda pull each arm up along your sides then inwards to the center of your chest and straight up.

    Overall great workout. Felt good.....afterwards felt good to.

  7. Day 4
    Morning weight 210.4

    Tentatively doing legs tonight. Woke up kinda sore today but tells me I had a good workout. I think the shortening of rest between sets is actually a good thing....I know I worked out lol.

  8. The mad pumps your experiencing I'm attributing to Blue GENE's 'feeling it quick' effect ... After day 1 I felt the Blue GENE work in the gym, and I've tested this with others... it kicks in real fast. No placebo!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    The mad pumps your experiencing I'm attributing to Blue GENE's 'feeling it quick' effect ... After day 1 I felt the Blue GENE work in the gym, and I've tested this with others... it kicks in real fast. No placebo!
    Shiiiit, I think I got that on the first day.

  10. I Cant waiiiiiiiiit! I started taking EC to maybe help with my coughing shxt up from being sick and to drop a few more pounds before I start... want to be at my target weight before I start... i think i can lose 4-5 in 2 weeks.. well 1.5 weeks now

  11. Day 5
    Morning weight 209.8......woo hoo....below 210 lol. Now lets keep it that way.

    Took off last night. Was exhausted so far from the work week. Tonight is arms (triceps/biceps)

  12. Damn son! Have you lost 3 lbs already?!

  13. actual day 1 starting weight was 210.6 and i was still carbing up a bit.......so i went up to 212ish with all that food and so far guess I dropped about a pound. No complaints on a pound. I wanna shoot for 195 to 200 and see how i stand ya know.

  14. Hell yeah Joe! A lb is a lb right?! I think right now id like to be at about 190 as well... but eventually I would like to keep whatever BF i have at 190 and get up to about 205ish. So right now I need to cut another 20 lbs of fat and put on 15 lbs of muscle! ha its gonna take awhile!

    Hows the 1 dose treatin ya?

    Renegade, I have a question about the dosing for you, for Maurice... just an idea Alot of people dose yohimbine more than once a day... could he maybe now go to 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the afternoon sort of how people dose leviathan reloaded and then once he goes with that for a few days then switch to 2 pills in the morning?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Renegade, I have a question about the dosing for you, for Maurice... just an idea Alot of people dose yohimbine more than once a day... could he maybe now go to 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the afternoon sort of how people dose leviathan reloaded and then once he goes with that for a few days then switch to 2 pills in the morning?
    Great idea... as long as the cumulative effect is not negative, good idea Grunt!!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Great idea... as long as the cumulative effect is not negative, good idea Grunt!!!!
    Awesome! Probably simliar to dosing yohimbine by itself it would be most beneficial away from carbs right?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Awesome! Probably simliar to dosing yohimbine by itself it would be most beneficial away from carbs right?
    I always take Yohimbine with food because it upsets my stomach if not. I don't notice a diff with or without carbs

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I always take Yohimbine with food because it upsets my stomach if not. I don't notice a diff with or without carbs
    Im with you on the food part, mixing E and Y on a empty stomach makes me YAK. I only say the carb thing cause I remember someone posting a article saying carbs blunt the effects of Y or something.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Im with you on the food part, mixing E and Y on a empty stomach makes me YAK. I only say the carb thing cause I remember someone posting a article saying carbs blunt the effects of Y or something.
    Interesting, haven't seen the article, but prefer to take it with food. It seems to not effect it, for me at least. I still get the 'horny rush', hehe!

  20. LOL thanks guys. Opted to do legs last night and another pumped up feeling workout. Me likey lol.

    Day 6
    Morning weight 209.6
    Took off today so going to the gym a bit early and gonna do my arms and calves today. Definitely looking forward to it!

  21. Can't wait!

  22. So lets see. Yesterday I did arms and things went pretty well again. It takes about 15 min of lifting to get the feel of the blue stack working. I noticed my straight barbell curls were up this week. Last week it was 105 x 4 and this week was 105 x 8....no prbs. My workouts are moving much quicker but I am also wearing out a bit quicker. This is probably due to me banging out so much in such a short amount of time.

    I am giving the blue up a 2 times a day dosing and it is ok, stil a bit sensitive, but doable.

    I started my carb up yesterday afternoon and finished this evening. My bday is this coming wed so I was out with some friends for the day and enjoying food. lol. I weighed myself tonight....218 LOL. Damn carb ups.

    Planning on later today doing shoulders and a bunch of cardio and then back to the no carb for the week.

  23. Day 8
    Morning weight 214!!!! lol.
    I had a phenomenal workout. I think the carb up really helped. I was pumped and the blue stack definitely helped. I was able to do more reps on my high weight sets.

    I did shoulders today and traps. Serious pumps again but my body is acclimating to it.

    Did cardio for 20 minutes and according to the machine burned 354.

    Libido is high....a little too high i think...haha. just kidding.

    When lifting, it still feels like about 15 minutes to kick in once I start lifting, but once it does, I feel like I have the mental motivation I had while on Havoc. I am pushing myself to put up more and go for more reps.

    On a side note, chest is still getting some pain, but I am starting to think it is a muscle. From time to time if I put my head back, the pain intensifies over my chest. Also my neck has been rather sore so I think it is radiating from it.

    Anyways, that is the wrap for this Sunday!

  24. Good shxt Maurice! Glad to hear its working well for you!

  25. I was actually worried about the stim effect of blue-up too. I jsut took mine with food, and it was fine.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 01:33 PM
  2. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 06:34 PM
  3. Replies: 1890
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 10:04 PM
  4. RR's Sponsored Controlled Labs Log - GM+WF
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 07:20 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Log in
Log in