Trauma1 tests Avant's "Napalm" and "Lipoderm Ultra" (Sponsored)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Introduction:

Hello everyone! I'll be utilizing Avant's "Napalm" and "Lipoderm Ultra" topical fatloss products for the purposes of this log. I plan to provide a good amount of detail in my experiences with these products on an individual, and also an overall basis.

I'd like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank Avant Labs/Research, as well as Sir Savage, Colin, and Rpen22 for allowing me to test their fantastic topical fatloss products.

Weight:

Current Weight: 220lbs (as of today)

-I'll also try to get some measurements done tomorrow as well

Goals:

Short Term Goals: To begin to mitigate fatloss and improve definition in my abdominal and bi-lateral flank regions.

Long Term Goals: To achieve and maintain improved abdominal definition at the end of a 4 week period; also to continue to set new goals in achieving my fatloss/definition potential.

The Protocol:

My protocol will consist of the following applications:

Week 1 - Napalm applied to abdominal and flank regions 2 x daily
Week 2 - Lipoderm Ultra applied to abdominal and flank regions 2 x daily
Week 3 - Napalm applied to abdominal and flank regions 2 x daily
Week 4 - Lipoderm Ultra applied to abdominals and flank regions 2 x dail
y

Training and Diet:

To be filled in over the next few days.

The Products:

Lipoderm Ultra

Utilizes Proven Fat Fighting Ingredients To Give You Results!
Containing Yohimbine Hydrochloride in Avant Labs' hydroalcoholic gel, Lipoderm ULTRA activates targeted fat reduction at the site(s) of application, while avoiding the negative side effects associated with systematic distribution. Expanding upon its predecessor's revolutionary formula, LipoDerm-ULTRA utilizes a number of ancillary fat-fighting ingredients that decrease nutrient uptake and insulin sensitivity in the fat cell, while concurrently increasing leptin expression, leptin sensitivity, and other lipolytic signals such as cAMP and norepinephrine, for maximal fat depletion. In addition, this new formula modestly facilitates increased utilization of fatty acids in muscle while sparing glycogen. Lastly, Lipoderm-ULTRA incorporates a local diuretic that neutralizes water retention, making it easier to evaluate progress during use.

In addition to Yohimbine, each bottle of Lipoderm-ULTRA contains:
Lecithin
Sesamin
Caffeine
Octopamine
Synephrine HCl
ALCAR
Ascorbyl Palmitate
Each 4oz bottle contains 30-60 applications.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4-8 pumps
Servings per Container: 30-60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend
Yohimbine HCl, Caffeine,Octopamine HCl, Sessathin, Syephrine, Acetyl-L-CarnitineAscorbyl PAlmitate,and Lecithin

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Benzyl Alcohol, Water,Isopropyl Alcohol. Triglyceride Complex,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Laurocapram,l-Methanol,and Carbomer.

Directions:
Rub gently into skin twice daily where fat loss effects are desired. Allow to dry for 2-3 minutes. Begin with 4 pumps and increase daily. If side effects become apparant, do not exceed 8 pumps at one time.

Napalm

Attack Fat with Napalm by Avant Research
Napalm™ is a unique and “explosive” mixture of ingredients that is sure to help you make quick work of enemy fat cells dug in deep on the battlefield of your body. By applying it to specific areas of your body, such as your abdominals, glutes, or thighs, the scientific concoction of glycyrrhetinic acid, raspberry ketones, SesaThin™, yohimbine HCl, and synephrine HCl, all work together through different physiological pathways to help you take out stubborn body fat that doesn’t go away fast enough.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1-3 Pumps (1-3 mL)
Servings per Container: 30 - 60 (lasts 20 - 60 days)

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend: Proprietary Blend **
Glycyrrhetinic acide, Raspberry Ketones, SesaThinTM, Yohimbine HCl, Synephrine HCl

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triglyceride Complex, n-methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Laurocapram, l-Menthol, and Carbomer

Directions:
Rub gel into skin, twice daily, where fat loss effects are desired. Allow skin to dry for 2-3 minutes and wash hands. Begin with 1 pump and increase daily. Stop if side effects become apparent. Do not exceed 3 pumps at one time.

I'll have more details to come tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to this opportunity to improve upon myself. It's GAME ON!!

:burnout:​

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*Reserved for final review*

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*Reserved for weekly updates*

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this... good luck!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright Fans put them Yankee hats on and sit back and enjoy the Game!

Yankee Sub'd:)

great intro man! looking foward to your results:thumbsup:Fukcnut:) :laugh:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

New T1 log, time to call on the reinforcements!!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
careful with that napalm.....i hear it incinerates fat.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why hello there, John...Watching...Of course :D

PS. I shall have to give Napalm another shot sometime, as it really didn't do that much for me. I LOVE the icy coolness that it leaves my skin feeling after application though! :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome good luck and good idea reserving the first couple of posts to edit and update.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
In on this brutha man! :)

Cheers!:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, update will be tomorrow. I didn't start the napalm until yesterday though due to time constraints as of late. I'll have a complete update with measurements to come.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Still here for support brutha man! :thumbsup:. I hope all is well with you...things are not so good with me, but I stay positive and optimistic regardless. Whatever is keeping you from getting to this log...take care of your business man...It'll still be here when you have time and I will still follow along and be moral support! :)

Cheers to ya bro!:cheers:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Good to know I snuck into another log party late without missing any of the action. :D

I hope you love Napalm as much as I did!! :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, update will be tomorrow. I didn't start the napalm until yesterday though due to time constraints as of late. I'll have a complete update with measurements to come.
Will these be measurements before or after you put on the baby sympathy weight?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd for final results. I've ran Lipo U, but haven't used Napalm. Interested in the effects of stacking both. Also, you may have it noted it previously and I missed it but are you planning on adding capz or clen to the stack to amp it up.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Napalm + clen was :thumbsup:. Napalm + capz was like a million red ants on my midsection. :chairshot:

The crazy part is I kept on doing it... :crackhead:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Napalm + clen was :thumbsup:. Napalm + capz was like a million red ants on my midsection. :chairshot:

The crazy part is I kept on doing it... :crackhead:
Classic! :toofunny:

Cheers!:cheers:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Paging Trauma! What ever happened with this log? Did I miss something? :think:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Paging Trauma! What ever happened with this log? Did I miss something? :think:
No - I just had something come up that hasn't enabled me to continue at this point. As soon as i can, i'll get this back running in full force! :usa1:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Ok, just checking. Was curious about your results. I thought I was trippin'! Do your thing, brotha! :D