MuscleTech IntraVol

1. Registered User
    Answers

MuscleTech IntraVol

So i have about a dozen or so samples of IntraVol and decided to try one today during my back workout. Its kind of hard to evaluate intra-workout supplements to begin with, but I really like this. The taste was very much like fruit punch gatorade. I have tried Intrabolic, samples of IntraAid, LG's EAA, Xtend, and just bulk aminos. As I can't judge long term effect, I must say that IntraVol in the short term seems to prove to be a better product for me. At a selling price of $40 for 32 servings its not too bad of a price and in line with other intraworkout supplements. Would I buy it? I'm not certain. I have to log Universal's Nitro EAA, so I will save the rest of my samples until after that and re-evaluate. The downfall like all MT products is the kitchen sink of crap that you have no clue what your getting of each ingredient. there are 10g of ingredients other than carbs, so what they are is anyone's guess, but I enjoyed the product. Take it for what its worth. I don't think MT is all bad, just overhyped and typicall overpriced.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

One thing that kinda pisses me off about these during-workout drinks is the extreme sweetness that kinda gunks up your saliva. That kinda thick feeling. I water it down 2x to prevent this effect. Is this product similar to BSN's VoluMaize?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  161 lbs.
    Answers

I currently have a shaker full of Intravol next to me right now too, and the only main thing that really bothers me about it is the mixability. It's like all these MuscleTech products have so much damned powder in them they can't mix well, and I hate having to keep shaking it, although it all dissolves after about ten minutes. And the taste is much much sweeter than fruit punch Gatorade, although I bet it would be great to mix together in. Overall, since I got it free, I think it's a fine intra-workout product, just slandered by the usual hyper-bole MuscleTech ads.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah the sweetness kind of kills me.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  297 lbs.
    Answers

The cost is what kills me. Even with my place matching the lowest cost I find, the cost is still expensive. Im better off taking Halo during and protein immediately after
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by coneytt View Post
    The cost is what kills me. Even with my place matching the lowest cost I find, the cost is still expensive. Im better off taking Halo during and protein immediately after
    Really, the price is right in line with every other intraworkout supplement when you consider cost/serving
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MUSCLETECH ( need help )
    By 10bathroomsO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 249
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 05:18 AM
  2. Intravol
    By allday54 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 11:40 PM
  3. Ive never been a fan of MuscleTech, but...
    By ctAL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 11:57 AM
  4. Muscletech
    By bigCountry000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 04:21 PM
  5. Muscletech does it again...
    By planetfuzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 04:16 PM