Vadox's Controlled Labs BLUE STACK (Blue Gene/Blue UP) 30-day Sponsored Log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. agreed with the age difference.

i wanted to pick a wide range of ages with the testers... "just to see"

2. vadox6466

well, I definitely feel more concentrated in the gym and think I'm pushing myself harder.. and in the past couple of days there's been a slight increase in acne but I've been treating it aggressively so nothing actually shows up
    •   

3. vadox6466

I also wanted to say that I'm a week behind everybody else. This is the week it's supposed to really pick up; a lot of the test boosters/optimizers take about 3 weeks to kick in. And I can tell you, the past 2 days have really been different..

Gym: numbers I threw up last week seem like nothing at all this week. Everything felt light (just got back from my first workout of the 3rd week), AND I did more reps. You guys will see once I get my next workout up.

Endurance: Definitely up. Usually do 20 minutes of cardio PWO, back in Feb I would get pretty wiped after that time.. now I can easily do another 10-15 minutes and still not even get to the same level of "tiredness" as 20 min got me to in Feb.

Libido: Up, up, up! Haha, sweeeet. Not a huge increase by any means, but it's been noticeable today and yesterday. Hopefully the rest of the week treats me the same.

And I've also noticed more acne than usual (usually I never have any) today and yesterday. I've been washing my face and applying some salicylic acid treatments though so it doesn't propagate.

Wait for the final review in 15 days guys, but so far.. I love this stack

4. Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    I also wanted to say that I'm a week behind everybody else. This is the week it's supposed to really pick up; a lot of the test boosters/optimizers take about 3 weeks to kick in. And I can tell you, the past 2 days have really been different..

Gym: numbers I threw up last week seem like nothing at all this week. Everything felt light (just got back from my first workout of the 3rd week), AND I did more reps. You guys will see once I get my next workout up.

Endurance: Definitely up. Usually do 20 minutes of cardio PWO, back in Feb I would get pretty wiped after that time.. now I can easily do another 10-15 minutes and still not even get to the same level of "tiredness" as 20 min got me to in Feb.

Libido: Up, up, up! Haha, sweeeet. Not a huge increase by any means, but it's been noticeable today and yesterday. Hopefully the rest of the week treats me the same.

And I've also noticed more acne than usual (usually I never have any) today and yesterday. I've been washing my face and applying some salicylic acid treatments though so it doesn't propagate.

I feel ya. I'm only on day 2 again, lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post

I think your a few days ahead of me, im on Day 9... I also waited till the 2nd week of April
    •   

6. vadox6466

Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 3 - Day 15

Training
    Back Day.

1) Deadlift - 5 x 9,8,8,8,6 @ Base +20lb
    2) Pullups - 5 x 10,6,6,6,6 0/0/0/0/+6reps
    3) Pendlay Rows - 5 x 10,10,10,10,10 @ Base reps: 0/+1/+2/+2/+10
    4) BB Shrugs - 5 x 10,10,10,10,10 @ Base + 30lb
    5) DB Shrugs - 5 x 10,10,10,10,10 @ Max (80lb DB all we have in gym)

Diet
    Diet was goooood

Supplementation and Comments:
    Look at post two above for comments

7. you seem to be going up in all your lifts which is a good thing
  8. vadox6466

Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 3 - Day 17

Training
    Chest Day! As follows:

1) Bench Press - 5x8 +1 set
    2) Incline Dumbbell Press - 5x8 + 1 set
    3) Dips - 6/7/7/7/6
    4) Shoulder Press - 5x8 +1 set
    5) Lateral Raise - 5x10 + 1 Set

Diet
    Diet was good! Didn't get chicken though, as I wanted..

Supplementation:

1 Blue Up AM, 1 Blue Up 1PM
    Blue Gene 1 hr before workout.

Felt strong today. Strength is continuously going up! I really think that this stack is helpign me push more numbers in the gym.. or at least push myself further. I got so much into the "zone" today that it was crazy.. lifting everything like it was nothing. 3rd week FTW!

9. vadox6466

Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 3 - Day 19

Training
    Leg Day! Went fantastic:

1) Squat - 5 x 10,10,10,10,6 @ Base Reps: +1/0/+2/+2/+6
    2) SLDL - 5 x 10 @ Base + 40lb Reps: +2/+3/+3/+3/+10
    3) Leg Extensions - 5 x 10 @ 230 +1 set
    4) Leg Curls - 5 x 10,10,9,8,8 @ Base
    5) DB Lunges - 5 x 6 @ Base +10 lb, +1 set

Diet
    Went out last night, today didnt follow my diet. Had a decent breakfast of oats and blueberries and whey.. followed up by a huuuuge 2nd meal around 4pm at a local BBQ joint. Then went to workout, and had some cottage cheese right before bed. Total of 3 meals, but I planned it that way so that I could overeat at the BBQ place

Supplementation: 1 BU 10AM, 1 BU 1PM, 5 BG 60min pre-workout.

Alright, so I'm not getting the "mellow" feeling anymore from the BG, nor am I feeling any of the stim effects of BU anymore. HOWEVER, my endurance is noticeably up. Today was a monster day -- I added a set to each exercise and went up in reps for most sets as well. Everything felt light to the touch. The squat, which I was struggling with last week, felt substantially lighter today. As a side not, I've definitely had an increase in libido the past 4-5 days, as well as slightly more acne on my face and body. And strength gains so far have been fantastic. I'm very, very pleased with how it's working out thus far

10. Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    HOWEVER, my endurance is noticeably up. Today was a monster day -- I added a set to each exercise and went up in reps for most sets as well. Everything felt light to the touch. The squat, which I was struggling with last week, felt substantially lighter today. As a side not, I've definitely had an increase in libido the past 4-5 days, as well as slightly more acne on my face and body. And strength gains so far have been fantastic. I'm very, very pleased with how it's working out thus far
    This is great news
  11. vadox6466

Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 3 - Day 20

Training
    Arms:

1) BB Curls - 5 x 10,6,6,6,5 @ Base + 25lb
    2) Close Grip BP - 5 x 10,10,10,10,9 @ Base +10lb
    3) Skull Crushers - 5 x 10,9,8,7,5 @ Base
    4) DB Curls - 5 x 8,7,6,6,6 @ Base +10lb

Diet
    Diet was good. Hit 20 min LIC post-workout..felt really good

Strength was fantastic!! Everything went up -- a few reps for each exercise, AND another set at the end. I was very pleased because my arms are by far my worst body part, and I'm always struggling to add weight/reps -- and this workout everything was going up like any other workout day!

12. vadox6466

Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 4 - Day 24

Training
    Lower Day

1) Deads - 3x6 @ Base +40lb
    2) Leg Press - 3x6 @ Base (450lb)
    3) Hack Machine Calf Raise - 3x8,7,6 @ Base (12 45lb plates)
    4) Skull Crushers - 3x6 @ Base +10lb
    5) DB Curls - 3x6 @ Base + 10lb (each)

Diet
    Diet was perfect. Started carb cycling to lean out for summer -- but more than anything to get rid of this f'ing bloat

Supplementation:

1 Blue Up AM, 1 Blue Up 1PM
    5 Blue Gene 1 hr before workout.

Damn, school got in the way! I thought I updated this log earlier this week, but looks like I never got around to it!

My final week, and I'm kicking ass in the gym. Blue Stack really kicked in last week and is continuing this week -- strength is up, libido is up, more acne than usual, concentration is INTENSE. I'm preparing a big write up when this is all over

13. good to see this is still treating you well.
  14. vadox6466

Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 4 - Day 26

Training
    Upper Day B

1) DB Incline BP - 4 x 8,7,6,6 @ Base +10lb, +15lb, +20lb, +20lb (each DB)
    2) Pull Ups - 3 x 6 @ Bodyweight +20lb, +20lb, +30lb
    3) DB Military Press - 3 x 6 @ Base +10lb
    4) Behind Back Shrugs - 3 x 6 @ Base +50lb

Diet
    Perfect diet today

Supplementation: 1 BU noon, 5 BG 60min pre-workout.

Workout was excellent. Much shorter than I got used to from last week, so I threw in some abs at the end. Had tons of energy, and maxed out our DB's for the Inc Press (they only go to 80lb's...) Fun workout!

15. I can't believe your still going up in all your weights... your doing something right !! haha
  16. vadox6466

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I can't believe your still going up in all your weights... your doing something right !! haha
    'tis called a bulk my friend.. that, and proper supplementation

get ready for the final review coming near the end of this week!!

17. You definitely start to see better results after Week 3; I never ran Blue Gene alongside Blue Up, but when I use Blue Up, I always run it for 6-8 weeks. Interesting you're only taking 2 caps of BU...I think I was on 6. Maybe I'll lower to 4 next time.
  18. vadox6466

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    You definitely start to see better results after Week 3; I never ran Blue Gene alongside Blue Up, but when I use Blue Up, I always run it for 6-8 weeks. Interesting you're only taking 2 caps of BU...I think I was on 6. Maybe I'll lower to 4 next time.
    There's no way I'd want 6 caps worth of stims in a single day :O

..the stim-free version, it'd be interesting

19. Ya, that's what I was using...I heard RR recommend the stim-version pre-workout, and the stim-free version any other time of the day. That sounds like something I may try, because I like dosing test boosters pre-bed when I can.
  20. vadox6466

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, that's what I was using...I heard RR recommend the stim-version pre-workout, and the stim-free version any other time of the day. That sounds like something I may try, because I like dosing test boosters pre-bed when I can.
    I can only handle 1 Blue Up (stim) preworkout. I tried 2 a few days ago, and had an awful first few exercises -- was jittery as f*ck. The reason I did 2 preworkout was because I didn't get a chance to do it first thing in the morning (pulled a long night working on a project and wanted to take a nap after my first class.. if I took the BU in the morning I'd never fall asleep)

21. Nothing worse than being over-stimmed for a workout. Messes you up bigtime.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Nothing worse than being over-stimmed for a workout. Messes you up bigtime.
    True that. good for cardio, no good for heavy weight training

23. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    True that. good for cardio, no good for heavy weight training
    2 Blue Up for long, light cardio for me is amazing!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    2 Blue Up for long, light cardio for me is amazing!!!
    2 Blue Up for long, hard sexy time cardio for me is amazing!!!
  25. vadox6466

Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 4 - Day 29

Training
    Upper Day A
    Did Bench, Pendlay Row, Military Press, and BB Shrugs. Each was 3x4. Weight was up +30lb BP, +40lb PR, +10 Military, +60lb Shrugs

Diet
    So far, so good

Sorry for the **** update. I have an exam tomorrow and have been studying for that, along with finishing up other random school work. Might pull all-nighter tonight. We'll see. Final post coming soooon!

[/QUOTE]

26. Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 4 - Day 29

Training
    Upper Day A
    Did Bench, Pendlay Row, Military Press, and BB Shrugs. Each was 3x4. Weight was up +30lb BP, +40lb PR, +10 Military, +60lb Shrugs

Diet
    So far, so good

Sorry for the **** update. I have an exam tomorrow and have been studying for that, along with finishing up other random school work. Might pull all-nighter tonight. We'll see. Final post coming soooon!

[/QUOTE]

Did you set your base really low? Seems like you've broken 5 personal records every workout, which seems a little screwy? Did you start back up after a break just recently? Your strength gains are impressive!
  27. vadox6466

Did you set your base really low? Seems like you've broken 5 personal records every workout, which seems a little screwy? Did you start back up after a break just recently? Your strength gains are impressive![/QUOTE]

Yea base was low, because I started a new routine, after a week off, and a bunch of these exercises were new (ie, didn't have the proper amount of weight on them first week). I'll adjust for it in the final review (by using week 2 numbers, probably..)

28. Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    Did you set your base really low? Seems like you've broken 5 personal records every workout, which seems a little screwy? Did you start back up after a break just recently? Your strength gains are impressive!
    Yea base was low, because I started a new routine, after a week off, and a bunch of these exercises were new (ie, didn't have the proper amount of weight on them first week). I'll adjust for it in the final review (by using week 2 numbers, probably..)[/QUOTE]

Hey, good stuff. Sorry if my previous post sounded a little harsh. That was not my intention at all. Your gains have been remarkable.
  29. vadox6466

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Yea base was low, because I started a new routine, after a week off, and a bunch of these exercises were new (ie, didn't have the proper amount of weight on them first week). I'll adjust for it in the final review (by using week 2 numbers, probably..)
    Hey, good stuff. Sorry if my previous post sounded a little harsh. That was not my intention at all. Your gains have been remarkable.[/QUOTE]

lol bro nothing was harsh at all. I hate the politically correct "everybody's equal" stuff when it gets overboard -- *****-fies some people I'm not like that

30. Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    Hey, good stuff. Sorry if my previous post sounded a little harsh. That was not my intention at all. Your gains have been remarkable.
    lol bro nothing was harsh at all. I hate the politically correct "everybody's equal" stuff when it gets overboard -- *****-fies some people I'm not like that [/QUOTE]

So how much strength do you think this stack has given you? What's your weight been like? Up? Down?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs BLUE GENE vs. CTDeuce! **sponsored**
    By CTDeuce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 481
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 02:58 PM
  2. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 06:04 PM
  3. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:56 PM
  4. Contolled Labs (Blue-Up/Blue-Gene) stack
    By Liquid13 in forum Supplement Logs