Vadox's Controlled Labs BLUE STACK (Blue Gene/Blue UP) 30-day Sponsored Log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    745

    I'm really looking forward to seeing how this treats you though. I'm trying to do some test booster research.

  2. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    I'm really looking forward to seeing how this treats you though. I'm trying to do some test booster research.
    Blue Up is up there for sure! I've used it on a few occasions. I love a high dose of it. I can't wait to stack some with T-911.
  3. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    745

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Blue Up is up there for sure! I've used it on a few occasions. I love a high dose of it. I can't wait to stack some with T-911.
    i'm definitely looking forward to trying t-911


    they're stackable you say?


    i may have to give that a try...and log it

    it'll be a little while though...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    vadox6466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Day 3



    Training
    Chest Day! As follows:

    1) Bench Press - 3x8
    2) Incline Dumbbell Press - 3x8
    3) Dips - 3x6
    4) Shoulder Press - 3x9
    5) Lateral Raise - 3x10

    ..I'll edit the numbers into these guys on the weekend


    Diet
    Diet was ok.. Followed everything, but had too many of my protein bars, as I missed the dining hall open hours -- ended up substituting 2 meals with bars! Yikes. Also off to a hockey game later today, so I won't be able to eat for about 4 hours during the time *shrugs*



    Supplementation and Comments:
    Note to self: do NOT workout 20 minutes after a huge breakfast. I slept in today and had to have an early morning workout as opposed to a noon-ish workout. So I ended up running to the dining hall for breakfast, and then right after to the gym.. maybe 20-30 minutes elapsed in between. When I got to the Incline press I thought I was going to puke.. I was soo f'ing full. Combine that with the 2L of Xtend that I had to down during the workout and it was horrible.

    Dosed 1 Blue Up with breakfast, 5 Blue Gene right when I woke up (so about 40 minutes before breakfast and 60 min before my workout), and then 1 more Blue Up right before I started my workout. Got a bit jittery and strangely zoned out during the workout -- I think it was the combination of a full stomach + all the pills in the Blue Stack taken within a 90 minute time frame. I think I'm going to stick with 1 Blue Up w/breakfast and then the next one around noon with lunch.

    Didn't manage to get my cardio in today (I do LIC post-workout for 20-30 min) because I had to run to class Going to hop to the gym tomorrow on my off day and run a bit instead

  5. Registered User
    maurice02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    34
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    555

    Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Day 3



    Training
    Chest Day! As follows:

    1) Bench Press - 3x8
    2) Incline Dumbbell Press - 3x8
    3) Dips - 3x6
    4) Shoulder Press - 3x9
    5) Lateral Raise - 3x10

    ..I'll edit the numbers into these guys on the weekend


    Diet
    Diet was ok.. Followed everything, but had too many of my protein bars, as I missed the dining hall open hours -- ended up substituting 2 meals with bars! Yikes. Also off to a hockey game later today, so I won't be able to eat for about 4 hours during the time *shrugs*



    Supplementation and Comments:
    Note to self: do NOT workout 20 minutes after a huge breakfast. I slept in today and had to have an early morning workout as opposed to a noon-ish workout. So I ended up running to the dining hall for breakfast, and then right after to the gym.. maybe 20-30 minutes elapsed in between. When I got to the Incline press I thought I was going to puke.. I was soo f'ing full. Combine that with the 2L of Xtend that I had to down during the workout and it was horrible.

    Dosed 1 Blue Up with breakfast, 5 Blue Gene right when I woke up (so about 40 minutes before breakfast and 60 min before my workout), and then 1 more Blue Up right before I started my workout. Got a bit jittery and strangely zoned out during the workout -- I think it was the combination of a full stomach + all the pills in the Blue Stack taken within a 90 minute time frame. I think I'm going to stick with 1 Blue Up w/breakfast and then the next one around noon with lunch.

    Didn't manage to get my cardio in today (I do LIC post-workout for 20-30 min) because I had to run to class Going to hop to the gym tomorrow on my off day and run a bit instead


    Dosing one blue up early AM and then one BY 2 PM works for me......just make sure you keep your water intake up.
  6. Registered User
    vadox6466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Day 4



    Training
    Off Day! Went for a run though.. it was rainy and nice


    Diet
    Diet was good, matched my daily macro requirements.



    Supplementation and Comments:
    *really* slept in today. Planning to get up at 7:30, ended up sleeping through all my classes and waking up at 1pm. I guess that's the good thing about not having any roommates -- nobody to wake you up when you sleep in! (old roommates used to do it all the time..*******s)

    Ended up taking 2 pills of Blue Up at 1pm. Didn't want to spread out the dosage because I wanted to get to sleep tonight. Felt weirdly stimmed out for the next few hours -- not overly pleasant.

    Although I did have a whole bunch of energy. And my mood was fantastic this whole week. Probably a combination of nice, warm weather and going on a calorie-surplus for the first time in 5 months Don't really know how much to attribute the better mood to the Blue Stack. However, the last time I remember feeling like this was last summer, when it was also nice and sunny out and I was also eating a calorie surplus. So.. after thinking it through, I don't really think I can attribute the mood-boost to the Blue Stack.

    Had so much energy that I couldn't wait to get outside and go for a run. Only started cardio 4 weeks ago (hated it before). buut, on this stack I couldnt wait to get outside and spend my energy. Maybe this energy was also a result of the huge amount of sleep I got.. but maybe it was due to the Blue Up?? We'll see as the log continues..!

    Took 5 pills of Blue Gene about an hour before my run. Didn't really notice anything. Once again I felt great the entire run, maybe because of the change in weather.. but maybe because of the Blue Stack.

    One last note: I managed to get lost for a few hours during my run. Originally I was planning for running for about 30 minutes in a direction away from campus I haven't been to before.. but ended up taking a few weird turns and then trudging myself back to campus 3 hours later o_0

  7. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Blue Gene gave me an excellent mood boost! Not saying that that's what's definitely doing it, but I don't doubt it's adding to your already happy state of mind.
  8. Registered User
    vadox6466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Blue Gene gave me an excellent mood boost! Not saying that that's what's definitely doing it, but I don't doubt it's adding to your already happy state of mind.
    Agreed. Life f'ing rules
  9. Registered User
    vadox6466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Day 5



    Training
    Leg Day! Went fantastic:

    1) Squat - 10xBase/8xBase/6xBade
    2) SLDL - 10xBase/10xBase/10xBase
    3) Leg Extensions - 10x230/10x230/10x230 (maxing the freaking machine.. would love to add 20-30lb's on top of the "230" -- in quotations because I doubt I'm actually moving 230lb's, but that's what the machine says *shrugs*)
    4) Leg Curls - 8xBase/9xBase/9xBase
    5) DB Lunges - 7xBase/10xBase/8xBase


    Diet
    Diet was good except I think I overindulged on the peanut butter. Going to edit it into the 1st post right after I finish this post



    Supplementation and Comments:
    Weather was cloudy today and I didn't really get to see the sun so my mood wasn't as good as yesterday. I've realized I love the sun -- going to look to work somewhere where it's sunny as much as possible once I graduate college (3 more years!)

    Took 1 Blue Up in the AM ~9am, next one before workout with a TB of PB (so it's not on an empty stomach) around noon. No more headaches to report of, no weird "stimmed-out" feeling either. I think I found my dosage!

    Took 5 Blue Genes around 11:30am before I went to shower + workout. Did get a slight feeling of "mellowness", but more than that I've noticed a new effect that I can attribute to BG: about 45min after I take it I get this funky sensation -- kind of like that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you're talking to that girl you really like (lol sounding like puberty education here) -- but seriously, that's the only way to describe it. And once I get it, I can't wait to hit the weights/run/spend my energy. I've noticed this the past few days after taking BG, so there's that.

    No increases in aggression/acne to report of so far..


    EDIT: Diet/Workout Program are now up. 2nd post
  10. Registered User
    vadox6466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Day 6



    Training
    Arms:

    1) BB Curls - 10xBase/8xBase/8xBase
    2) Close Grip BP - 10xBase/9xBase/6xB+10
    3) Skull Crushers - 6xBase/7xBase/6xBase
    4) DB Curls - 3x10,8,10 @ Base
    I'm going to use this format from here on in. It goes like this: [sets]x[reps]@[weight]. If reps or weight changes throughout, I'll put it in order.


    Diet
    Diet was good. Hit 20 min LIC post-workout



    Supplementation and Comments:
    Gym was good, felt good. Blue Up dosed at 10am and 1pm. Blue Gene 1 hour before workout. Got that feeling of excitement in my gut again 45 minutes after taking Blue Gene. Hit the gym pretty hard. Can't wait for the str increases!

  11. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    745

    so still no aggression increases?

    oily skin?

    alpha male feeling?

    the mellow, cool feeling?
  12. Registered User
    vadox6466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    so still no aggression increases?

    oily skin?

    alpha male feeling?

    the mellow, cool feeling?
    nothing noticeable for aggression.. no oily skin.. i'm always fukking alpha so no change there.. mellow feeling subsided.

    I do get that "excited" feeling tho.. although it was pronouncedly less today than yesterday
  13. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    745

    Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    nothing noticeable for aggression.. no oily skin.. i'm always fukking alpha so no change there.. mellow feeling subsided.

    I do get that "excited" feeling tho.. although it was pronouncedly less today than yesterday
    hmm....

    okay thanks for answering
  14. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Great updates so far.

    I know exactly what you mean when you talk about 'talking to the girl you like' feeling in you stomach. It's an excited sort of energy, if utilized can have a great workout in the gym.

    Blue GENE has an interesting effect, it's a mellowing sensation but at the same time it increased energy and for me at least, focus.
  15. Registered User
    vadox6466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Great updates so far.

    I know exactly what you mean when you talk about 'talking to the girl you like' feeling in you stomach. It's an excited sort of energy, if utilized can have a great workout in the gym.

    Blue GENE has an interesting effect, it's a mellowing sensation but at the same time it increased energy and for me at least, focus.
    Exactly. I just have to find out precisely when I get it and time it with my entrance to the gym. So far I've been getting it about 20 minutes before I end up at the gym.. but when I do get it, I'm sooooooo f'ing excited to hit the weights!

    It's very very cool.
  16. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Blue Gene is sweet. I'd really like to try a high dose of it sometime. I've gone up to 8 tabs, but only for a day. I stayed at 6 tabs/day for a while. I'd really like to stack it with Anabolic Edge sometime.
  17. Registered User
    vadox6466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Day 7



    Training
    Off Day!


    Diet
    Diet was crappy -- didn't sleep last night writing an essay and no veggies. Diet will be perfect from here on out.



    Supplementation and Comments:
    No comments. Didn't sleep last night, took 2 Blue Up around 7am before class, crashed from 10am to 1:30pm, then took some Blue Gene and went to next class. Been doing homework every since. ivy league blows :P

  18. Registered User
    vadox6466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Alright, so I don't know if this is just me growing up or if this is a result of the stack.. but I think I have an observation that shows test is def up:

    .. when I started 1 week ago I had to shave one every 2 or 3 days. Usually hovering around every 3rd day (.. still 18 ..) But now, for the past 4 days or so, I've realized that I've had to shave every single day. So hair's been growing a lot faster on my face
  19. Registered User
    vadox6466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 2 - Day 8



    Training
    Back Day. Started at 3:50, ended around 4:20. Bold is improvements from last week

    1) Deadlift - 4 x 10,10,10,8 @ Base +4 reps/+4 reps/+4 reps/ +8 reps
    2) Pullups - 4 x 10,6,6,6 +2 reps/0/0/0
    3) Pendlay Rows - 4 x 10,10,10,9 @ Base 0/+2 reps/+4 reps/+9 reps
    4) BB Shrugs - 4 x 10,10,10,10 @ Base + 15lb
    5) DB Shrugs - 4 x 10,10,10,10 @ Max (80lb DB all we have in gym)


    Diet
    Had an extra protein bar 2nd meal because didnt make it to dining hall. Been eating extra blue berries lately.. love them, I dont know if I should slow down or not. Had a few uncounted spoons of PB again.. grrrr..



    Supplementation and Comments:
    Wow. Hot damn did I get stronger. Most important lift for me today:

    :dl:

    And holy crap did it go up! Increased reps by 4 for each set, and then added ANOTHER set. Twas a fantastic workout.

  20. Registered User
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2277

    Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 2 - Day 8



    Training
    Back Day. Started at 3:50, ended around 4:20. Bold is improvements from last week

    1) Deadlift - 4 x 10,10,10,8 @ Base +4 reps/+4 reps/+4 reps/ +8 reps
    2) Pullups - 4 x 10,6,6,6 +2 reps/0/0/0
    3) Pendlay Rows - 4 x 10,10,10,9 @ Base 0/+2 reps/+4 reps/+9 reps
    4) BB Shrugs - 4 x 10,10,10,10 @ Base + 15lb
    5) DB Shrugs - 4 x 10,10,10,10 @ Max (80lb DB all we have in gym)


    Diet
    Had an extra protein bar 2nd meal because didnt make it to dining hall. Been eating extra blue berries lately.. love them, I dont know if I should slow down or not. Had a few uncounted spoons of PB again.. grrrr..



    Supplementation and Comments:
    Wow. Hot damn did I get stronger. Most important lift for me today:

    :dl:

    And holy crap did it go up! Increased reps by 4 for each set, and then added ANOTHER set. Twas a fantastic workout.

    FXCKING AWESOME NUMBERS BROTHA! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....

    Now go Shave! Ha
  21. Registered User
    vadox6466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 2 - Day 10



    Training
    Chest Day! As follows:

    1) Bench Press - 4x8 +1 set
    2) Incline Dumbbell Press - 4x8 + 1 set
    3) Dips - 6/6/8/6 0/0/+2/+6
    4) Shoulder Press - 4x9 +1 set
    5) Lateral Raise - 4x10 + 1 Set


    Diet
    Diet was ok..



    Supplementation and Comments:
    Workout was too late, so I didn't improve the numbers. Also talked too much -- went with a buddy, had a 60 minute workout take 2.5 hours! Damn. No comments on supplementation, took Blue Up in the AM and Blue Gene before workout. After taking Blue Up couldn't control myself -- I had to go run. So I ran a bit extra today. Other than that, an ok day.

    13 hours of sleep last night FTW

    [/QUOTE]
  22. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 2 - Day 10



    Training
    Chest Day! As follows:

    1) Bench Press - 4x8 +1 set
    2) Incline Dumbbell Press - 4x8 + 1 set
    3) Dips - 6/6/8/6 0/0/+2/+6
    4) Shoulder Press - 4x9 +1 set
    5) Lateral Raise - 4x10 + 1 Set


    Diet
    Diet was ok..



    Supplementation and Comments:
    Workout was too late, so I didn't improve the numbers. Also talked too much -- went with a buddy, had a 60 minute workout take 2.5 hours! Damn. No comments on supplementation, took Blue Up in the AM and Blue Gene before workout. After taking Blue Up couldn't control myself -- I had to go run. So I ran a bit extra today. Other than that, an ok day.

    13 hours of sleep last night FTW

    [/QUOTE]

    That sounds like a truly excellent day
  23. Registered User
    vadox6466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 2 - Day 11


    Off day :donut:
    [/I][/size]

    Diet
    Diet was perfect. Got all my food from the dining hall, weighed everything, EXCELLENT!



    Supplementation and Comments:
    No workout today, but I went for a run for 25-30 minutes. Ran outside, started raining, but it was nice because it was pretty warm. However, my ankles started hurting quite a bit during the run and after. Kinda sucks.. I think it might be because of the crappy shoes I wore.

    Took Blue Gene 1hr before the run, didn't really notice increases in energy or anything.

    Took Blue Up 1 first thing in the morning (8am) and 1 around 1pm. Felt energized for a bit after the 2nd one -- but I only got 7 hours of sleep the night before so the first one didn't really energize me.. i actually took a nap at 10am


    EDIT: woooah screwed up formatting. won't quote this one next week.

    DOUBLE EDIT: forgot to mention.. my bloat came back. I was at 8% March 22nd when I left for spring break, ate tons of dairy while home for the week, and when I came back the calipers put me at 14%!! My guess is I became somewhat lactose intolerant. Well, since then I've been working the bloat down more and more (down to 12% BF by calipers), but for the past two days I just feel like I exploded...with bloat.... I have no idea what's going on, but it's not making me feel too good about myself right now (4 months of hardcore cutting ruined by bloat? blarggh)
  24. Registered User
    vadox6466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 2 - Day 12



    Training
    Leg Day! Went fantastic:

    1) Squat - 4 x 9,10,8,8 @ Base -1 rep..grr../+2 reps/+2 reps/+8 reps
    2) SLDL - 4 x 8/7/7/7 @ Base + 40lb **OMFG added 40lb's Of course that means I didn't go heavy enough last week, but a big improvement nonetheless**
    3) Leg Extensions - 4 x 10 @ 230 +1 set of 10..can't increase weight
    4) Leg Curls - ??? gym closed, had to go elsewhere to finish.. didn't write this down
    5) DB Lunges - 4 x 10 @ Base +3 reps/0/+2 reps/+10 reps


    Diet
    Diet was good, kinda ran out of some veggies though



    Supplementation and Comments:


    Supplementation: 1 BU 10AM, 1 BU 1PM, 5 BG 60min pre-workout.

    No more "mellow" feeling from Blue Gene. Not really feeling anything from it actually. Don't really feel anything from the 1st Blue Up either.. but after the second one I did get very much excited to hit the gym. Maybe I didn't feel anything from the BG because I took the BU around the same time and am attributing the feeling to it? I dunno..

    got a microwave in my dorm room today




    .
  25. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    745

    so time for my usual questions...

    how's the libido?
    aggression?
    mood?
    concentration?
    oily skin?
    strength gains?
  26. Registered User
    vadox6466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Controlled Labs Blue Stack - Week 2 - Day 13



    Training
    Arms:

    1) BB Curls - 4 x 10,8,8,6 @ Base + 20lb
    2) Close Grip BP - 4 x 8,8,9,7 @ Base +10lb
    3) Skull Crushers - 4 x 9,7,7,7 @ Base
    4) DB Curls - 4 x 6,6,6,6 @ Base +10lb


    Diet
    Diet was good. Hit 20 min LIC post-workout..felt really good



    Supplementation and Comments:
    w00t! Awesome str increases. you guys can compare to last week -- I went up in everything. We'll see how the final and 4th week treats me *hmmm*











    .
  27. Registered User
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2277

    GOOD SHXT!
  28. Registered User
    vadox6466's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    so time for my usual questions...

    how's the libido? nothing out of the ordinary
    aggression? also, haven't really noticed much
    mood? good, but it always is
    concentration? oooh! I think this has actually increased. At least in the gym. I'm focused now like no other
    oily skin? nope
    strength gains? good so far, check out the increases in poundage week-to-week. I think a 4 week time span would be more fair to judge str increases
    I put a more complete summary of wk 2 on the first page, but my answers are in bold above
  29. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    745

    Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    I put a more complete summary of wk 2 on the first page, but my answers are in bold above
    hmm...

    thank you.

    it seems like this is treating flawed really well, but i'd say a little less effective with you
  30. Registered User
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2277

    If anything id say its the age difference... me being 24 i doubt i have low test but im sure its not as good as his at 18... who knows though!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs BLUE GENE vs. CTDeuce! **sponsored**
    By CTDeuce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 481
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 01:58 PM
  2. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 05:04 PM
  3. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 07:56 PM
  4. Contolled Labs (Blue-Up/Blue-Gene) stack
    By Liquid13 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 11:42 AM
  5. Replies: 1890
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 09:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.