Epistane,any info?

Fat6

Awards
Looking at it for a lean mass cycle, Im 37, been lifting for about 10 years. Viraloid was a stable, but its run its course. 6' 220 lbs, 17% BF, I take the daily essentials for supps. Protien about 150 Grams plus solid foods, pretty clean. Using Nuphedragen for cuts right now, just lookin for some different ideas for summer. :dl:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looking at it for a lean mass cycle, Im 37, been lifting for about 10 years. Viraloid was a stable, but its run its course. 6' 220 lbs, 17% BF, I take the daily essentials for supps. Protien about 150 Grams plus solid foods, pretty clean. Using Nuphedragen for cuts right now, just lookin for some different ideas for summer. :dl:
If you're looking at Epistane, check out a few of the logs on it (i.e. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/115003-epic-phases-epistane.html).

Also, have you considered using The ONE?

Fat6

Awards
Looking at both, LOTS of stuff to read.Following some logs right now, and good info on both. The one has lots of stuff on alot of boards, but epi seems to be a little less reviewed. My research now is mostly focused on PHT, so I'll sit back hold on and learn till its time to chime in.