Lipotrophin AM/PM mini-review

lutherblsstt

Well this is my first mini-review of a product. I receieved samples of the following products: Lipotrophin AM,Lipotrophin PM and RPM. Each sample packet contained 6 capsules.

I took 3 Lipotrophin PM last night post-Judo practice and slept rather well.

Usually after getting my adrenaline flowing playing Judo it is hard to go to sleep until at least 2 hours afterwards but last night I dozed off about 45 minutes post-practice.

I woke up earlier than usual and didn't feel as tired as I normally do the day after a strenuous practice.I popped 3 Lipotrophin AM on an empty stomach and about 30-45minutes later did notice a bit more pep in my step,though it was not pronounced.Just a little boost which is really helpful for a non-morning person like myself.

Anyway,I'll get back with you guys and gals tomorrow with an update.

lutherblsstt

Day 2

Took 3 Lipotrophin PM before bed last night.

Had a horrible time sleepingbut I attribute that to me cutting out the nighttime carbs and my body adjusting/reacting.

When I woke up I took 3 Lipotrophin AM and even though I definitely did not get a good noght's sleep and was reluctant to get out of bed,after the AM dose and taking my son to pre-school I felt a surge of energy that was much needed.

Overall I would give the combo a 7/10 with the AM getting the higher marks. I would love to run this for like a month in order to really gauge how it is affecting me but alas,my samples are gone.:(

Last edited:

lutherblsstt

Almost forgot,thanks again to Applied Nutriceuticals for the samples!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the mini-review.

Why didn't you complete a full day of the Lipotrophin-AM dosing? Was it because you wanted to see what it would be like with two days?

Personally I noticed the effects of Lipotrophin-PM from the first dose, but a month would definitely be enough time to notice effects of the stack.

lutherblsstt

Thanks for the mini-review.

Why didn't you complete a full day of the Lipotrophin-AM dosing? Was it because you wanted to see what it would be like with two days?

Personally I noticed the effects of Lipotrophin-PM from the first dose, but a month would definitely be enough time to notice effects of the stack.
I got 6 capsules and am over 200 pounds so I used 3 per day per the recommendations found on the table on the back of the packet,that's not a full day of dosing?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I got 6 capsules and am over 200 pounds so I used 3 per day per the recommendations found on the table on the back of the packet,that's not a full day of dosing?
Dosing for you:

Lipotrophin-AM
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps mid-afternoon (~6-8 hours post Dose 1)

Lipotrophin-PM
Dose - 3 caps last thing at night

You missed the second dose of Lipotrophin-AM. I think the samples read different dosing instructions, though, to make them last a bit longer. next time you get a sample, look at the dosing/timing instructions on the actual product and use that instead.