NO Explode Quick Review - AnabolicMinds.com

NO Explode Quick Review

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

NO Explode Quick Review

I know alot of the guys here have tons of experience with this kind of stuff. I'm pretty new to this site and pretty recently started a couple cycles of PHs. When I was first starting out I found it hard to find info on supps like this, especially from people who used it. So this is mainly for the new guys out there.

NO Explode is a pre-workout powdered supplement by BSN. It's made to increase vascularity, strength, energy, and general muscle support for a relatively short amount of time so you can get the most out of your lift. It has some creatine in it as well as some amino acids, vitamin B6, and various minerals. The general feeling towards this kind of supplement, is that its very safe if you follow dosing directions. If you are looking to expand your use of supplements past protein shakes and a multi-vitamin, I think this would be a great next step.

I used various kinds and brands of creatine for two years or so before I found this stuff. The results I got with this instead of creatine were much better. Don't get me wrong, if you want to take creatine for a muscle volumizer that might be a good option too. It just wasn't nescessary for me.

I get a huge energy boost and great vascularity when I take this stuff. It allows me to get a great lift in anytime, even if I'm tired. I can lift more, longer, and more intensely than I can without it or when taking other creatine products prior to workout.
    Bottom line: it allows me to get a great lift every time and push myself farther and harder.

I took two scoops 30 mins prior to workout (workout days only). I weigh 190 lbs, so if you weigh a lot less one might be good. It says on the package to avoid using with other stimulants like caffine or other supps. If you are going to be using another stimulant with the NO explode, you might want to check your Blood pressure. Make sure to take it on an empty stomach and get plenty of water. If it makes you a little naseous, try eating somthing small like a rice cake 20 mins or so prior to the NO Explode. Lastly, I cycle it. Meaning every 8-12 weeks or so I get completely off it. I don't know how necessary this is, I just like to stay on the safe side.

If the guys who have been here and know more than I do want to comment, refute, or ammend anything I said, feel free to. Like I said, this is just my knowledge from my own experience and what I've gathered on this site.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thats awesome you like the stuff.....BUT if you are liking No-explode for your workout, than you have to try Jack3d, because I can tell you I've used a **** load of pre-workout supplements and just none of them worked as good as Jack3d. There is a lot of good ones but I would have to say I don't think No-explode is one of them, all I know is if you try some Jack3d you will think, wow not the same level as No-explode, way above that BSN ****, another one I liked was RPM but I still think Jack3d is #1 to give you the perfect workout. Good Luck!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thats awesome you like the stuff.....BUT if you are liking No-explode for your workout, than you have to try Jack3d, because I can tell you I've used a **** load of pre-workout supplements and just none of them worked as good as Jack3d. There is a lot of good ones but I would have to say I don't think No-explode is one of them, all I know is if you try some Jack3d you will think, wow not the same level as No-explode, way above that BSN ****, another one I liked was RPM but I still think Jack3d is #1 to give you the perfect workout. Good Luck!
    Good info, thanks. What kind of supp is it e.i. nitrate, creatine, etc? What kind of sides can I expect if any? lastly what dosage did you use?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It has the Y-DR complex which gives insane energy, just the right amount of creatine, Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate aka (AAKG) and beta-alanine and schizandrol A. I take 2 scoops and love it, I find 3 is to much for me. I'd start off with one scoop for your 1st work out then 2 scoops for your second, a lot of people take 3 but like me trying stuff like No-explode and then trying Jack3d 2 scoops is wow. Sides, I Didn't have any the only thing you may feel the first few workouts is tingles from the beta-alanine which it is supposed to do. There is no fillers so you don't have to worry about getting the ****'s like most pre-workout supplements do. I buy mine from nutraplanet it's only $23.99 a lot Cheaper then a lot of supplements as well. All I can say expect the best workouts ever and crazy pumps, mad strength and wicked endurance Jack3d is my fav supplement period.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

tight man, I will get some for sure
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ljustman View Post
    I know alot of the guys here have tons of experience with this kind of stuff. I'm pretty new to this site and pretty recently started a couple cycles of PHs. When I was first starting out I found it hard to find info on supps like this, especially from people who used it. So this is mainly for the new guys out there.

NO Explode is a pre-workout powdered supplement by BSN. It's made to increase vascularity, strength, energy, and general muscle support for a relatively short amount of time so you can get the most out of your lift. It has some creatine in it as well as some amino acids, vitamin B6, and various minerals. The general feeling towards this kind of supplement, is that its very safe if you follow dosing directions. If you are looking to expand your use of supplements past protein shakes and a multi-vitamin, I think this would be a great next step.

I used various kinds and brands of creatine for two years or so before I found this stuff. The results I got with this instead of creatine were much better. Don't get me wrong, if you want to take creatine for a muscle volumizer that might be a good option too. It just wasn't nescessary for me.

I get a huge energy boost and great vascularity when I take this stuff. It allows me to get a great lift in anytime, even if I'm tired. I can lift more, longer, and more intensely than I can without it or when taking other creatine products prior to workout.
    Bottom line: it allows me to get a great lift every time and push myself farther and harder.

I took two scoops 30 mins prior to workout (workout days only). I weigh 190 lbs, so if you weigh a lot less one might be good. It says on the package to avoid using with other stimulants like caffine or other supps. If you are going to be using another stimulant with the NO explode, you might want to check your Blood pressure. Make sure to take it on an empty stomach and get plenty of water. If it makes you a little naseous, try eating somthing small like a rice cake 20 mins or so prior to the NO Explode. Lastly, I cycle it. Meaning every 8-12 weeks or so I get completely off it. I don't know how necessary this is, I just like to stay on the safe side.

If the guys who have been here and know more than I do want to comment, refute, or ammend anything I said, feel free to. Like I said, this is just my knowledge from my own experience and what I've gathered on this site.
    Try Jack 3d or animal Pump Both are great Pump is in pill from and works great it is mild but dam u get focus Jack I am under review for me I am doing a review on Jack 3d on this
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  999 lbs.

jack3d FTW
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BPI RX-6 Quick Review
    By AnthonyIOSOS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 02:34 AM
  2. just quick review on OEP
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements