BSLICK's Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack!(Log)

Page 3 of 16 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Bobby, this was out of your hands, we dont mind waiting for goods things
    Its the anticipation thats killing us..haha

  2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    EVERYTHING WILL SHIP ON MONDAY
    Well.. tell Eric you want to be moved up on the priority list. He posted this an hour ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Get your freezers stocked boys…

    1-T TREN starts shipping out tomorrow.

    -Eric
    Bringing you the sunshine
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    563

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Well.. tell Eric you want to be moved up on the priority list. He posted this an hour ago



    Bringing you the sunshine
    Ya he got a little excited when he posted that. all orders will be packed up on Sat and ship out on monday
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Ya he got a little excited when he posted that. all orders will be packed up on Sat and ship out on monday
    Ah, good to know
  5. Teg
    Teg is offline
    Registered User
    Teg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,019
    Rep Power
    650

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Ya he got a little excited when he posted that. all orders will be packed up on Sat and ship out on monday
    Ya i think some of us are more excited for this then Slick is! Hahaha
  6. Registered User
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    11889

    what's the good word b-diddy?
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    what's the good word b-diddy?
    Green Light; it's heading out Monday to Bobby's sunny Hawaii; not sure how long it takes products to reach him in Paradise.
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    563

    Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Ya i think some of us are more excited for this then Slick is! Hahaha
    LOL
  9. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Dude this log has hit slow mo..lol get on your shipments bro and lets bang this cycle out brutha
  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    563

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Dude this log has hit slow mo..lol get on your shipments bro and lets bang this cycle out brutha
    My bad bro. Ill have it shipped out Monday
  11. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Bobby, this was out of your hands, we dont waiting waiting for goods things
    Its the anticipation thats killing us..haha
    i know what you mean L.G!..LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Well.. tell Eric you want to be moved up on the priority list. He posted this an hour ago
    i will just wait for this bro,im no diff. then anyone else!..thanks for the thought steve-o!


    Bringing you the sunshine
    LOL..yep!..i need that right about now!..LOL..
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Ya he got a little excited when he posted that. all orders will be packed up on Sat and ship out on monday
    i dont blame him!..LOL..
    Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    Ya i think some of us are more excited for this then Slick is! Hahaha
    LOL..i can see why!..LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    what's the good word b-diddy?
    just waiting on this monster,to start!..besides that,everything is a-okay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Green Light; it's heading out Monday to Bobby's sunny Hawaii; not sure how long it takes products to reach him in Paradise.
    LOL..it takes about 3 days to reach here from oregon!..
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Dude this log has hit slow mo..lol get on your shipments bro and lets bang this cycle out brutha
    ..just waiting my friend!
    board supporter
  12. Registered User
    spres444's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    BOSTON BABY
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    397

    i really, really, really, really, really cant wait for this to start..

    after my summer cut this is something i am definatly interested in :O
  13. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    i really, really, really, really, really cant wait for this to start..

    after my summer cut this is something i am definatly interested in :O
    LOL..neither can i..LOL..i will start it the same day i get it!
    slick.
    board supporter
  14. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    My bad bro. Ill have it shipped out Monday
    There u go slick no excuses now he puttn your stuff in mail....lol
  15. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    There u go slick no excuses now he puttn your stuff in mail....lol
    bring it on buddy!..LOL..
    slick.
    board supporter
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    563

    looks like we might even get some orders out on Sat
  17. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    11113

    This place is gonna blow up big, slick. What're your goals insofar as weight gain? 5lb? 10lb? More?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  18. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    This place is gonna blow up big, slick. What're your goals insofar as weight gain? 5lb? 10lb? More?
    im looking forward to 15 lbs.!(gain)
    board supporter
  19. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    im looking forward to 15 lbs.!(gain)
    Nice bobby, you'll hit it, im sure
  20. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Nice bobby, you'll hit it, im sure
    im def. going to try my friend!
    slick.
    board supporter
  21. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NAPA CALIFORNIA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Rep Power
    3259

    damn. 15 pounds more? you samoans can set some serious physical goals.
  22. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    damn. 15 pounds more? you samoans can set some serious physical goals.
    LOL..im just a little bit of samoan..LOL..im mostly hawaiian/maory....well sunny,i want to go big with this one,i figured if i put on 12 lbs.with oral tren,i think 15 lbs. with a transdermal is likely.
    slick.
    board supporter
  23. Registered User
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    DC/MD
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    1322

    I was gonna apologize for being late, but you can forget about an apology since you haven't even started yet!
  24. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    I was gonna apologize for being late, but you can forget about an apology since you haven't even started yet!
    LOL..thanks for coming by shaddow,its good to have you man!
    slick.
    board supporter
  25. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    I wouldnt mind 15 pounds at all. If only I was brave enough to touch "tren".
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  26. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I wouldnt mind 15 pounds at all. If only I was brave enough to touch "tren".
    i hear you texas,but isnt' everything bigger in texas?.....J.K!
    slick.
    board supporter
  27. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Lightbulb


    i have a favor to ask you fella's!..could everyone p.m/post up in bonscott's log,words of encouragement...his father just passed away suddenly!..and i want him to know that we are all here for him!..thank you all so very much!here's the link to his log!bonscott, the one, and a life mystery!!
    slick.
    board supporter
  28. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    745

    along for the ride if you don't mind?

    will go back and read everything tomorrow. (headin to bed now)
  29. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    madagascar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    811

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    im looking forward to 15 lbs.!(gain)
    15? No, i want 25lbs!!!!
  30. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    along for the ride if you don't mind?

    will go back and read everything tomorrow. (headin to bed now)
    dont mind at all bro,good to have you!

    Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    15? No, i want 25lbs!!!!
    LOL...i wouldnt' mind that though.
    board supporter
  31. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    i have a favor to ask you fella's!..could everyone p.m/post up in bonscott's log,words of encouragement...his father just passed away suddenly!..and i want him to know that we are all here for him!..thank you all so very much!here's the link to his log!bonscott, the one, and a life mystery!!
    slick.
    Done; ouch losing a parent must be hard.

    Bobby do you know if they rushed your stack out on Saturday?
  32. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Done; ouch losing a parent must be hard.

    Bobby do you know if they rushed your stack out on Saturday?
    tracking # confirmed that it wasnt' shipped yet!..must be scheduled for monday!
    slick.
    board supporter
  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    563

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Done; ouch losing a parent must be hard.

    Bobby do you know if they rushed your stack out on Saturday?
    I would have loved to rushed that out but we have to keep things fair and ship all orders out in the order that they came in.
  34. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    I would have loved to rushed that out but we have to keep things fair and ship all orders out in the order that they came in.
    Rightly so. Was hoping Bobby ordered early
  35. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    I would have loved to rushed that out but we have to keep things fair and ship all orders out in the order that they came in.
    thats true buddy!..no doubt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Rightly so. Was hoping Bobby ordered early
    so did i...LOL..
    slick.
    board supporter
  36. Registered User
    nemo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,649
    Rep Power
    1233

    B, you truly are a good soul. Thank you so much for your kindness and compassion.
    Now, back to your log. Wow, B at 247,.. that is huuge!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  37. Registered User
    natty texan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    745

    alright so i just went back and reread everything and i didn't miss anything...


    looking forward to seeing how this treats you. if it weren't for my whole being young and basically being a walking testosterone factory (as i see some of the guys call us teens time and time again) i'd give it a shot.

    maybe when i'm 25 or so
  38. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    B, you truly are a good soul. Thank you so much for your kindness and compassion.
    Now, back to your log. Wow, B at 247,.. that is huuge!!
    no problem william,you my boy!..247 does sound hugr does it?..LOL
    slick.
    board supporter
  39. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1997

    Quote Originally Posted by natty texan View Post
    alright so i just went back and reread everything and i didn't miss anything...


    looking forward to seeing how this treats you. if it weren't for my whole being young and basically being a walking testosterone factory (as i see some of the guys call us teens time and time again) i'd give it a shot.

    maybe when i'm 25 or so
    LOL..you got plenty of time when your older, to give it a shot bro!
    slick.
    board supporter
  40. Registered User
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    11889

    15lbs...I see lots of glazed ham and brown rice in your future!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 04:49 PM
  2. Primordial Performance's - Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 04:30 PM
  3. Primordial Performance's: Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 05:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in