BSLICK's Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack!(Log)

Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I have a confession to make. I am bslick.



    Ya me too


  2. And me too! I am BSlick!!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  3. Now wouldn't you all die if it was me

    Bobby where are you?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    It was a joke... like saying that, "you are BSlick!" I guess it went over like a ton of bricks.
    I thought about saying "Surprise, I am Bslick" so I guess it hit somewhere in my subconscious

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    And me too! I am BSlick!!
    Well, seeing how you are an, "Ex-Tightend", and Bobby does live in the Rainbow State, I can see that.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Well, seeing how you are an, "Ex-Tightend", and Bobby does live in the Rainbow State, I can see that.
    i thought the rainbow state was vermont

  7. I am seriously gettin worried..I hope all is ok with Slick has anyone had ANY contact with him????

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    I am seriously gettin worried..I hope all is ok with Slick has anyone had ANY contact with him????
    March 25th was the last time I heard from him on msn.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    March 25th was the last time I heard from him on msn.
    MAN this is gettin crazy>>>>.....

  10. I think I have found him!

    Seriously, I do hope all is well with our buddy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Well, seeing how you are an, "Ex-Tightend", and Bobby does live in the Rainbow State, I can see that.
    Ouch...that hurt (hahaha)! Vermont, huh? That figures...the state where men are men and the women are, too...or, more accurately...where the men are men and sheep are nervous...or was that Wyoming?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  12. No, I'm Spartacus!


    wait...(checks notes)...never mind....

  13. Maybe we should get Sherlock Holmes in on this one. With enough coke, he can solve all of this!

  14. Coulda been a serious court case, picked as a juror, and locked up in a hotel for jury duty due to the type of trial. or,......

    he bulked up BIG time and hes the real Samoa Joe!




    Hope all is well Bobby!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Maybe we should get Sherlock Holmes in on this one. With enough coke, he can solve all of this!
    Would that be coke or Coke Zero?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  16. i miss my big hawaiin friend

  17. Damnit B, don't make me get my boy and come down there!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Ya me too

    not sure I want to hear this 1
    Team Orbit

  19. Well so far he has not answered me on MSN. I don't have a phone number so not much I can do. I do know when I last talked to him he was having some depression issues. So I can only hope he is okay!

  20. He hasnt replied to me on msn either. I am thinking of mailing him a letter to his house. You guys think that is appropriote or should we just wait it out?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Ouch...that hurt (hahaha)! Vermont, huh? That figures...the state where men are men and the women are, too...or, more accurately...where the men are men and sheep are nervous...or was that Wyoming?
    No, New Zealand has that dubious honour

  22. Quote Originally Posted by manny1010 View Post
    He hasnt replied to me on msn either. I am thinking of mailing him a letter to his house. You guys think that is appropriote or should we just wait it out?
    It is always appropriate to let a friend know you care! If he is in a depression bad enough to slide into drinking or the other stuff out there, maybe it would help. At least he would know he has people he can come too if he needs us.

  23. Wait, do you know something that we do not?
    I've never known Bobby to be gone this long without letting us know that he is okay. I take it that even Pp does not know his whereabouts?
    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    It is always appropriate to let a friend know you care! If he is in a depression bad enough to slide into drinking or the other stuff out there, maybe it would help. At least he would know he has people he can come too if he needs us.

  24. hopefully he just lost power on his tropical oasis island :/

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Wait, do you know something that we do not?
    I've never known Bobby to be gone this long without letting us know that he is okay. I take it that even Pp does not know his whereabouts?
    that would be correct. we are not sure, but we hope for the best

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Wait, do you know something that we do not?
    I've never known Bobby to be gone this long without letting us know that he is okay. I take it that even Pp does not know his whereabouts?
    On the 25th , last day I talked to him he said he was depressed and sad. He told me he was not eating which is why I got on him earlier in the thread.

    I do not know what happened to him, but I worry about the state he was in when we last talked.

  27. Damn, why didn't he call me if he was feeling down?
    I hope he comes back and let's us know he is okay, at least.
    Please let us know if you talk to him... that goes for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    On the 25th , last day I talked to him he said he was depressed and sad. He told me he was not eating which is why I got on him earlier in the thread.

    I do not know what happened to him, but I worry about the state he was in when we last talked.

  28. Just to say im missing you bro, im really worried and cant wait for you to come back here, i think everyone feels the same, we are all praying that your ok, please take care, Russian.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  29. Christine mentioned that to be a bit earlier, which is why I said I really didnt think he was lurking under a diff name (probably a joke on your part?).

    Anyways I still haven't heard back from him via email; Manny let us know if you send a letter.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Damn, why didn't he call me if he was feeling down?
    I hope he comes back and let's us know he is okay, at least.
    Please let us know if you talk to him... that goes for everyone.
    That is why these boards mean so much to me. Even though you haven't met a lot of people, they are true friends. I also feel the way Iron does, if anyone wants to talk, I'm here.
    Reps Iron!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    On the 25th , last day I talked to him he said he was depressed and sad. He told me he was not eating which is why I got on him earlier in the thread.

    I do not know what happened to him, but I worry about the state he was in when we last talked.
    Without answering this and revealing too much, did he at least tell you why he was depressed? He never hinted in threads that he was and I never got that from him in pm's.
    He may have lost internet??

  32. After Reading What Crader posted. Im saddend to hear this! Im going to pray for him right now along with what ever may be the trouble in his life....

    Brotha i hope you are well and you come back here soon!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    On the 25th , last day I talked to him he said he was depressed and sad. He told me he was not eating which is why I got on him earlier in the thread.

    I do not know what happened to him, but I worry about the state he was in when we last talked.
    yeah this doesnt sound good.

    any one know his last name? time to do a little investagating now that this new information has been brought up.

    or maybe someone that lives near him and doesnt cost can call if anyone has his number.. Thanks Teg that that idea..
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  34. Bobby - We're all hoping you're ok, buddy. Stop on in to at least let us know. If you need to talk, we're here for you my friend.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  35. He knows I'm here, and no he did not say. I'm not sure if he would be mad at me for saying as much as I did. But you care about your friends here as much as real life people you know.

  36. we're all here for you slick. i hope you're okay.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    yeah this doesnt sound good.

    any one know his last name? time to do a little investagating now that this new information has been brought up.

    or maybe someone that lives near him and doesnt cost can call if anyone has his number.. Thanks Teg that that idea..
    I have his name and addy from a trade. If someone would like to take the name and call information to get his number for that address, pm me. If he gets mad, he will have to get over it. We need to know if he is ok.

  38. i'll look it up - PM me the info brotha. i used to have his name and addy, but i threw the envelope out PM'ed pistonpump who i think lives on the same island as well about 10 minutes ago.

    1st i've heard about him being depressed or i would have done it sooner.

  39. One of the things I hate about the new Amspace is you can't tell when the user last logged in. So you can't tell if he is checking in at least.

  40. Glad to see the care and love others on the board, I will see if I can contact him because I miss his bubbliness on the forum.
    doing my own thang!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 05:49 PM
  2. Primordial Performance's - Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 05:30 PM
  3. Primordial Performance's: Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 06:47 PM
Log in
Log in