- 03-09-2009, 10:28 PM
- 03-09-2009, 11:02 PM
cre02 looks like a solid product. alot of people still say mono is the best, but it really comes down to the individual. if moneys an issue mono is cheap, not sure about cre02, but like i said it looks like a real winner. look around this board for logs and you will get an idea of its effects...
- 03-09-2009, 11:07 PM
so you say cre02 is the best?
03-09-2009, 11:11 PM
03-09-2009, 11:16 PM
03-09-2009, 11:40 PM
my friend used it and he gained about 5 lbs from the bottle but he is a FREAK...
and im getting it at the end of the week hopefully
Mod Edit: Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores on the forum, PM's, profiles or anywhere on the site. Read the Rules!
03-09-2009, 11:48 PM
dam off of 1 bottle???? thats crazy. how much he pay for it?
03-09-2009, 11:49 PM
wait is that even considered a creatine?
03-09-2009, 11:51 PM
yea it is and i think its $60
03-09-2009, 11:53 PM
dam 60 dollars... **** u should be gaining 5 lbs per bottle if it cost that much
03-09-2009, 11:55 PM
ha ya but im getting a discount
03-10-2009, 12:12 AM
03-10-2009, 12:13 AM
my friend works there lol
03-10-2009, 12:16 AM
can u hook me up??? hahahah
03-10-2009, 12:16 AM
idk i prolly live across the country from u
03-10-2009, 12:19 AM
how much u payin??
03-10-2009, 12:20 AM
but i gotta get up EARLY so i will talk to u about it tomorrow
03-10-2009, 12:21 AM
k lates and where u live?
03-10-2009, 08:20 PM
03-10-2009, 08:50 PM
- 5'1" 114 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
CM is the most tested (and proven) supplement. It wouldn't matter too much WHAT creatine product you used, really; it depends on the individual. Also depends on whether you want JUST a creatine product, or a creatine product that has other effects (i.e. Cre-02).
IMO, the top 3 creatine products (and yes, I have used them all) are:
* NeoVar Recomped (also acts as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic)
* Cre-02 (since it includes a Cordyceps Sinensis Hybrid and Endurance Matrix it also aids in increasing endurance, maximal oxygen capacity, etc., as well as having nutrient repartitioning properties)
For my review of Cre-02: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/mille...ni-review.html.
Similar Forum Threads
- By insomniacl in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2008, 04:22 PM
- By BoyFromAus in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-09-2008, 11:36 AM
- By Bishop2009 in forum SupplementsReplies: 68Last Post: 08-21-2007, 01:47 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum BulkingReplies: 32Last Post: 04-26-2007, 02:44 PM
- By TheUsual in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-31-2005, 10:06 PM