Creatine?????

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
what is the best creatine to take for a football player? i heard creatine monohydrate... if it is what kind chould i get? my friend says i should take cre02

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cre02 looks like a solid product. alot of people still say mono is the best, but it really comes down to the individual. if moneys an issue mono is cheap, not sure about cre02, but like i said it looks like a real winner. look around this board for logs and you will get an idea of its effects...

warriors34

Awards
my friend used it and he gained about 5 lbs from the bottle but he is a FREAK...
and im getting it at the end of the week hopefully

Mod Edit: Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores on the forum, PM's, profiles or anywhere on the site. Read the Rules!

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
dam off of 1 bottle???? thats crazy. how much he pay for it?

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
wait is that even considered a creatine?

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
dam 60 dollars... **** u should be gaining 5 lbs per bottle if it cost that much

warriors34

Awards
like $48
but i gotta get up EARLY so i will talk to u about it tomorrow

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is the best creatine to take for a football player? i heard creatine monohydrate... if it is what kind chould i get? my friend says i should take cre02
I answered this in your thread in the supplements subsection (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/119474-creatine.html):

CM is the most tested (and proven) supplement. It wouldn't matter too much WHAT creatine product you used, really; it depends on the individual. Also depends on whether you want JUST a creatine product, or a creatine product that has other effects (i.e. Cre-02).

IMO, the top 3 creatine products (and yes, I have used them all) are:
* NeoVar Recomped (also acts as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic)
* Cre-02 (since it includes a Cordyceps Sinensis Hybrid and Endurance Matrix it also aids in increasing endurance, maximal oxygen capacity, etc., as well as having nutrient repartitioning properties)
* Kre-Alkalyn

For my review of Cre-02: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/millennium-sports-technologies/109621-rosies-mini-review.html.