(Insert Witty Title Here) MMV2 Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. awesome results so far this seems like a side free product.
    how is the fat loss going

2. Quote Originally Posted by jcratty75 View Post
    awesome results so far this seems like a side free product.
    how is the fat loss going
    two weeks in and I haven't noticed any weight loss on the scale. However, I am seeing veins on my arms, calves, and upper chest. These veins weren't visible a month ago. This increased vascularity is indicitive of fat loss, and since the scale hasn't moved, it seems as though I have added some extra lbm.

As far as sides go I am very pleased. I feel identical to how I felt before I started this cycle, until I hit the gym. Once in the gym this product shines, and that is exactly what it is supposed to do. The strength increase in the gym is just rediculous.

My knee was bothering me a little this week, and that got my cardio off track. I am hoping to get in at least 4 good sessions of cardio next week, as opposed to the 2 good sessions and 1 so-so session this last week.

When I take MMV2 again, I will probably stack it with DCP for a sick cut cycle.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dadof2 View Post
    two weeks in and I haven't noticed any weight loss on the scale. However, I am seeing veins on my arms, calves, and upper chest. These veins weren't visible a month ago. This increased vascularity is indicitive of fat loss, and since the scale hasn't moved, it seems as though I have added some extra lbm.

As far as sides go I am very pleased. I feel identical to how I felt before I started this cycle, until I hit the gym. Once in the gym this product shines, and that is exactly what it is supposed to do. The strength increase in the gym is just rediculous.

My knee was bothering me a little this week, and that got my cardio off track. I am hoping to get in at least 4 good sessions of cardio next week, as opposed to the 2 good sessions and 1 so-so session this last week.

When I take MMV2 again, I will probably stack it with DCP for a sick cut cycle.
    Very nice man! go for those lean gains:dl:

4. I have to make this log quick, as I have some things to attend to.

Today was a good workout, but could have been better, this was not the fault of the MMV2. I went into the gym with only 4 or so hours of sleep, and to make matters worse my workout partners were no shows today. Then to add insult to injury I destroyed my Nutraplanet shaker cup on my last set of decline dumbbell press.

Regardless I would give the workout a 6.5/10. My strength was also up on every lift today, but the increases weren't as drastic as past weeks. Again this could be due to my lack of sleep.

Here is the log of the workout:

Cybex Incline Bench:

250lbs x 14 reps x 2 sets, 250 lbs x 13 reps x 1 set (10lb increase from last week)

Flat Smith Press:

195 x 14 x 3 sets (10lb increase)

Drop Set: 235 x 5, 215 x 5, 185 x 5, 135 x 11

Decline Dumbbells:

65lbs x 14 x 1 set, 65 x 13 x 2 sets
    (5lb increase)

Cable Crossovers:

45lbs x 14 x 3 sets (5lb increase)

Pushups: two sets to failure

Cardio:

10 minutes of HIIt on Arc Trainer, followed by 20 minutes of steady state treadmill @ 3.5mph

Still no sides, and everything else is fine.

I have some pics that I will post sometime this week.

5. Keep it up man!!
    •   

6. Nice job on the increases bro! Woooooooooooooooooooo

7. My infant has been sick, and I have been running to and from doctors offices all week.

So far the only workouts that I have been able to do was my Monday chest workout, and my Wednesday back workout. I missed legs Tuesday, and shoulders today.

Tomorrow I should be able to get in the gym, and will log a workout that will more or less be a full body workout.

I am still dosing MMV2 at 4 a day, even on these days that I have missed. Not one side to report yet.

If you go back in the log you will see that I had mistakenly went from 2,600 or so calories daily to about 3,400 daily for two weeks. Well, last week I went back to 2,600, and I am now noticeably thinner than I have been. I am going to weigh myself tomorrow to see how everything is going.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dadof2 View Post
    My infant has been sick, and I have been running to and from doctors offices all week.

So far the only workouts that I have been able to do was my Monday chest workout, and my Wednesday back workout. I missed legs Tuesday, and shoulders today.

Tomorrow I should be able to get in the gym, and will log a workout that will more or less be a full body workout.

I am still dosing MMV2 at 4 a day, even on these days that I have missed. Not one side to report yet.

If you go back in the log you will see that I had mistakenly went from 2,600 or so calories daily to about 3,400 daily for two weeks. Well, last week I went back to 2,600, and I am now noticeably thinner than I have been. I am going to weigh myself tomorrow to see how everything is going.
    Sounds good man, Hope all is well with your child!
  9. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Sounds good man, Hope all is well with your child!
    x2

Also, I just read over the log and it looks great brother, keep up the good work.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

10. Due to a confluence of events I made the decision to end the MMV2 cycle Sunday, and start my PCT this last Monday.

The primary decision to cut the cycle one week short was my knees. For those of you who have read this far into the log you are aware that I had some knee troubles recently. I made every adjustment to cardio, training, and even diet that I could, but I could not get my knees feeling right. My knees felt dry, and the last adjustment I could make was end the cycle. Since ending the cycle the dryness has subsided a good bit. So it appears as though I may have found one side with MMV2. That being said, this will not stop me from running another MMV2 cycle in the future, next time I will just be more careful to keep up with my glucosamine, cissus, and fish oil.

Some other contributing factors was the illness of my daughter (thanks for the kind regards), and my helping my wife start her business. Any one of these factors by themselves would be enough to distract my focus, but all together it was too much. So that gave me a total of 3 weeks on MMV2.

Now to the results:

I have not done the tabulating from my logbook, but the biggest result from this product was by far the strength increases. I increased strength every week, in nearly every lift.

As of this morning I weigh in at 267 lbs. The Thursday before I started this log I weighed in at 260 lbs. I am dry today, so water is a minimal factor if any. I also did not consume enough calories to gain an appreciable amount of fat during the cycle. The mirror does not reflect a fat gain, and I will put up tape comparisons later in this log.

So I am thinking that at minimum I gained 5lbs of lean muscle mass in three weeks on product. Veins that were barely visible in my arms are now protruding at times, as are the veins in my calves. I am also starting to show veins in my shoulders and chest that I frankly did not know were there a month ago.

I will definately run this product again, either as part of the Trifecta, or along with a potent fat burner. Legal Gear definately came through with this product, and there is no doubt that it is an effective (and I would also add preferable) alternative to the harsh/potentially unsafe compounds out there. I don't care who you are, if you aren't satisfied with 5lbs lbm gain in 3 weeks, along with explosive strength gains, then you really have some unrealistic expectations. Not to mention the fact that I feel confident that I will be able to retain these gains.

And that brings me to - Formadrol

I am currently dosing Formadrol @ 3per day. Unlike the MMV2, where I only felt "on" while in the gym, I feel "on" all day with Formadrol. My libido is through the roof, I am getting random wood all day long, and I have the other positive feelings that I am used to with products like DTH. My performance in the gym is also good. I still feel very strong in the gym, and have good endurance in cardio. The only difference is that, and this will be hard to explain, is that while I was on MMV2 I was almost unaware of the weight on the bar. Everything within my reasonable expectations just felt lighter than it should. Obviously I could not go from a 315 bench and expect to move 500, the 315 just felt lighter that usual.

For instance today during shoulders my first movement was standing shoulder press. I worked my way up to 135 for 5 reps, and I just did not have that same unspecifiable MMV2 quality present, and the 135 just felt harder. 135 is still a damned good standing shoulder press for me, but I was just more aware of gravity than I was while on MMV2.

Regardless Formadrol is awesome. I regret not taking advantage of that recent Formadrol sale at NP. I would gladly use this product as a standalone test booster any day. And this experience has only made me want to try T911 even more!

I will come back to this log to tie up loose ends, as well as add in any relevant PCT stuff that comes up.

This was my first run with LG products, and I am very impressed. As far as results go MMV2 was a far more effective cycle than 11-oxo. I also like the subtleness and relatively side free nature of this cycle. Some dry joints is just not that big of a deal, and like I said if I had been more careful with my glucosamine I probably wouldn't have experienced this.

I will likely run another LG cycle around June-July, and I will definately be logging it again.

11. First off I want to thank you for writing up such a great review! I do hope everything is going fine with your daughter now, which is the most important thing in life, take care of the knee, keep the fish oils coming in and add in some Tri-Flex which has glucosamine also, really works wonders for me!

5lbs of LBM in 3 weeks is awesome! I felt the same when I came off it also, that just shows you how strong it really is. these are great products which will always produce, wait till MMv3 hits the shelves! and serioulsy if your enjoying formadrol, T-911 will only blow you away. Look foward to your next log with us, let us know how everything works out

~LG33~
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. JudoJosh -insert cool title here- (Havoc pulse log)
    By JudoJosh in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 08:24 AM
  2. Replies: 290
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 12:40 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 11:15 AM
  4. Beowulf's (insert witty title) Training Log
    By Beowulf in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 10:20 PM