(Insert Witty Title Here) MMV2 Log

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I just started a 4-6 week cycle of Legal Gear's MMV2 today. In this log I will include my day to day training, as well as my day to day diet.

My goals are to increase my strength and lean muscle mass while dropping body fat.

I will be gauging my progress on any increases in strength, weight gain/loss, and I have taken some before pics to compare pre and post cycle.

I will be dosing MMV2 @ 3 caps a day (two pre workout, and 1 later in the day) initially. Depending on how I feel and results I may up the dose later during the cycle. I will also be using the following supplements during this cycle:

Creatine Monohydrate (pre & post workout)
All The Whey protein powder ( post workout)
Super Cissus RX (twice daily)
Fish Oil (4-6 grams)
Xtend w/ Nutraplanet BCAA's (intra workout)
USP Labs Powerfull (as a sleep aid)
Glucosamine/Chondroiten/MSM (nightly)

I am currently on the Anabolic Diet, and will remain so for the duration of this cycle. Unfortunately the AD causes some pretty significant weight swings throughout the week due to the weekend carb loads. I tend to be pretty flat and dry by Thursday. So I will be using my weigh in from last Thursday as my starting weight:

260.5 lbs.

My best current lifts are as follows:

Squat 405 lbs for 8 reps
Bench 315 lbs for 2 reps

(I don't have a max deadlift, as I have a bad back and take it easy when it comes to deadlifts. I also don't go any higher than 405 on squats for the same reason)

I am currently in phase 2 of my training routine. Phase 2 consist of doing 14 rep sets, and approximately 10-12 sets per bodypart on a five day split. The goal is to make the 14th rep as close to failure as possible for the first couple of sets and finally getting to failure and having to do forced reps. It will take me a few workouts to get dialed in on the weights, as I am just getting out of phase 1 training.

My Training split is as follows:

Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Legs
Wednesday - Back
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Biceps and Triceps
Saturday - Off
Sunday - Off

I will also be doing cardio between 3 and 4 times a week. Cardio will consist of 18-20 minutes of high intensity work on the arc trainer followed by 20-25 minutes of incline treadmill work.

I should note that I will be training and doing cardio in a fasted state.

My diet will stay pretty static. I will be experimenting a bit with calories at first, but they will be in the range of 2,600-2,100. My diet basically consist of the following:

40 grams of Whey protein/approximately 200 calories mixed with water immediately following cardio 6-7am

300 or so calories worth of eggs, cheese, and meat for breakfast as soon as I get home from the gym 7:30-8am

7-800 or so calories/approximately 50 grams of protein worth of ground meat in the early afternoon 12-1pm

whey protein mixed with whipping cream, and a couple of raw eggs around 3-5pm approximately 500 calories ( I will probably cut some of the calories from this meal in my experiment)

1lb of sirloin steak, sauteed onions, and steamed brocolli with butter around 7-8pm approximately 5-600 calories

My weekends are spent eating a crapload of carbs, but I will eat a bit more cleanly than I have thus far.

I started my cycle today, and unfortunately the start was lackluster. This wasn't due to the MMV2, but instead it was due to several other circumstances. namely: late to gym and not enough sleep. My training log is as follows:

Chest

Cybex Incline Machine (think Hammer Strength): 210 lbs for 3 sets of 14 reps

Flat Smith Press: 175 for 3 sets of 14 reps

Decline Dumbell Press: 55 lbs for 3 sets of 14 reps

Cable Crossover: 40 lbs for 3 sets of 14 reps

Like I said I really didn't have my weight dialed in today, I could have went heavier, and definately did not train with enough intensity today. I would give this workout a 4 on a scale of 1-10. Again this is not the fault of the MMV2, but was the primary result of my tardiness and sleep deprivation. The icing on the cake was that due to my being late I did not have enough time to do my cardio work today.

Tomorrow is another day, and will prove to be a much better workout.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to have you loggoing this man! I'm sure you will LOVE mmv2!

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Today was legs, and it was a fantastic workout, an easy 7/10. It was one of those leg days where your legs start hurting before you leave the gym. I attribute this more to the changing of my routine than the MMV2 at this point (after all this is only my second day on).

If the MMV2 has had any effect on me thus far it would be my appetite. I have been quite a bit hungrier today than normal. I don't know if this is normal, or if I just happen to be hungry today. Smooth sailing thus far.

My diet has been on point today. I am on schedule to eat closer to 2,600 calories today, again due to the increase in hunger. I have been losing weight with this calorie amount at the rate of 1.5 or so lbs a week, but I want to see if I can make it 2.0 lbs a week at 2,100 or so.

So far today I have had the following meals at approximately 2-3 hr intervals:

1 All the Whey shake 40 grams protein mixed with water

1 small meal of eggs sausage and chese

1 All the Whey shake 40 grams of protein w/ heavy whipping cream w/ one raw egg

1 Triple Whopper without the bread

about 2 oz. of beef jerkey

I will also eat 1 lb of sirloin with a small serving of brocolli for dinner

My workout was as follows.

Legs

Leg Extensions 1 leg at a time:

3 sets of 14 reps 110 lbs

Horizontal Leg Press:

3 sets of 14 reps 290 lbs

Leg Curls:

3 sets of 14 reps 100 lbs

Smith Squats

3 sets of 14 reps 225 lbs

Cardio:

30 minutes on treadmill @ 3.2 mph on a #5 incline.

I skipped the arc trainer because my legs just hurt too bad. Again both training and cardio was done in a fasted state.

Tomorrow is back day, and I am really excited, I feel as though tomorrow will be the day that this stuff starts to kick in.

Thanks to you guys who are in this log, any feedback/advice is welcome and appreciated.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I love those days when your legs hurt before you even leave!!

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I love those days when your legs hurt before you even leave!!
Yes, it definately feels rewarding in a masochistic way :laugh: .

Right before my last set of squats, while I was trying to catch my breath, I found myself thinking "I would rather get kicked in the nuts than do another set."

We bodybuilders are definately wired a bit different than other folks.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Today was back, and I had another really good day in the gym, an easy 7.5/10. As I type this my biceps are getting more sore by the second, and my lats feel like they have been tenderized by a canabalistic chef.

I definately noticed the MMV2 a little bit today. It was subtle, and wasn't accompanied by any desires to eat through the barbells or any aggressiveness to speak of. The MMV2 just creeped on as a noticeable increase in strength and endurance. My training partner is a little bit stronger than me in most movements (I have him beat in biceps and shoulders), but I hung with him rep for rep pound for pound today.

I have a feeling that this is only the tip of the iceberg, and I am psyched, as this is only day 3.

So far today I have had the following to eat:

Whey w/water after workout

eggs, sausage, and cheese

Whey w/ heavy cream, and 1 raw egg

I still have about 1 lb of hamburger to look forward to, and a 1lb sirloin steak with brocolli for dinner.

Here is the record of my workout today:

Deadlifts: *again I go light because of my back

115 x 15 reps
165 x 10 reps
205 x 8 reps
255 x 5 reps

Bent Over Rows:

115 x 14
165 x 14
165 x 14

Wide Grip Seated Rows:

100 x 14 reps
110 x 14 reps
110 x 14 reps

Lat Pulldowns:

160 x 14 reps
160 x 14 reps
160 x 14 reps
160 x 14 reps

Pull-ups:

1 set of 7
1 set of 5

Cardio:

16 minutes on arc trainer at 150-160 RPM

25 minutes on treadmill at 3.1 mph on a #5 incline

To recap I am starting to feel the MMV2, all is positive, no sides, and I am really looking forward to tomorrow's workout.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout was shoulders.

It was a decent workout, I would give it 5/10. This is not unusual for a Thursday workout as my glycogen stores have been depleated from last weekends carb refeed. As such I am flat, a little easier fatigued, and unable to get a significant pump.

As far as diet, it has remained pretty much unchanged from any other day this week. Next week I will probably substitute one of my red meat meals with chicken breast meal to cut some additional calories and fat.

My training log is as follows:

Shoulders

Hang clean:

75 lbs x 14 reps
95 lbs x 14 reps
95 lbs x 14 reps

Dumbell Shoulder Press:

3 sets of 55 lbs x 14 reps

The "Delt Triad" (front raises followed by lateral raises followed by dumbell press. It is a killer)

3 sets of 15 lbs for 12 reps each movement

Upright Rows:

55lbs x 14 reps
65lbs x 14 reps
65lbs x 14 reps

Dumbell Shrugs:

70lbs x 14 reps
80lbs x 14 reps
80lbs x 14 reps

One Arm Isolation Dumbell Shrugs

3 ses of 70lbs for 16 reps w/ alternating grip

Cardio:

Cardio was 25 minutes of treadmill on a #5 incline @ 3mph.

Like I said today was a tough workout due to my energy levels being so low. It is hard to gauge the MMV2's effects on a day like today. What makes this even more difficult is that I am working with a different rep scheme, and different movements this week so I cannot even judge how this workout stacks up to a non MMV2 workout.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I like the look of the Delt Triad, looks awesome!

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I like the look of the Delt Triad, looks awesome!
It is effective for growth, but it sucks when you are sitting there at the end grinding your teeth and all red in the face while trying to shoulder press 15 lb dumbells. Murphys Law dictates that while you are doing this the 5 best looking women in the gym are looking right at you.

ljustman

Awards
Nice log, how are you feeling with your dosing so far? I went 4 MMV2 and 3 M1D prior and 2 MMV2 and 3 M1D before bed.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Nice log, how are you feeling with your dosing so far? I went 4 MMV2 and 3 M1D prior and 2 MMV2 and 3 M1D before bed.
I am going to take it slow. I started out with 3, two pre workout, and one in the evening. Next week I will increase the dosage to 2 pre and 2 evening. I might go to 5, I have to see how I feel.

How were your gains on your stack, and were you able to keep them?

ljustman

Awards
I am going to take it slow. I started out with 3, two pre workout, and one in the evening. Next week I will increase the dosage to 2 pre and 2 evening. I might go to 5, I have to see how I feel.

How were your gains on your stack, and were you able to keep them?
I had some good gains, I was looking mainly to increase definition and cut some BF. I stayed about the same weight, just gained 5 pounds or so, but I leaned out alot and made some great gains in strength. so overall i gained about 10lbs of muscle. I kept making gains streadily through PCT and the gains I made were very easy to maintain. I took about 3 weeks off lifting altogether after my PCT. When I started lifting again I only lost a tiny fraction of what I gained in strength and muscle definition. I wrote a full review if you want to take a look at it.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I had some good gains, I was looking mainly to increase definition and cut some BF. I stayed about the same weight, just gained 5 pounds or so, but I leaned out alot and made some great gains in strength. so overall i gained about 10lbs of muscle. I kept making gains streadily through PCT and the gains I made were very easy to maintain. I took about 3 weeks off lifting altogether after my PCT. When I started lifting again I only lost a tiny fraction of what I gained in strength and muscle definition. I wrote a full review if you want to take a look at it.
Sure thing, got a link?

I am timing this cycle so that my PCT will likely be taking place during phase 3 of my training program, which will be a 5x5 strength program. So naturally I am a bit concerned with losing my motivation during the next phase.

ljustman

Awards
Sure thing, got a link?

I am timing this cycle so that my PCT will likely be taking place during phase 3 of my training program, which will be a 5x5 strength program. So naturally I am a bit concerned with losing my motivation during the next phase.
It won't let me put the link up because I don't have 50 posts yet. You can look it up if you go to my profile then look at thread started. The title is MMV2, M1D, IGH1-PCT=Formadrol, pSARM

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Monday March 16 , 2009

I didn't log Friday's arm workout because my left bicep was pretty sore from back day, and I just didn't hit the iron very hard.

Another note to add to this thread is that I have been miscalculating the caloric content of my protein/heavy whipping cream/raw egg shake. Apparantly heavy whipping cream has 50 calories per TABLESPOON. So my estimated 2,600 calories a day has in reality been in the 3,000-3,100 range. This is both good and bad. Good in that I have been consuming more than my body requires, and apparantly have stored very little/if any body fat as a result. It is also good that I should be able to cut my calories to 2,600 and get some decent weight loss for a few weeks. The bad is that since I have accidentally technically been bulking for a few weeks now:laugh: I will wind up losing some of these strength and size gains that I have made recently.

Now on to the workout log:

Today was just rediculous, an easy 8.9/10, one of my best workouts of all time, and the best that I have had in years. That being said, I cannot credit this 100% to the MMV2. I was very tired when I woke this morning, 4am, and had to drink some Vasocharge on the way to the gym. So apparantly Vasocharge + MMV2 = fukking awesomeness.

Here is a log of the workout:

Cybex Incline Machine:

230lbs x 14 reps
240lbs x 14 reps
240lbs x 14 reps

*last week I did this movement with 210lbs x 14 reps. That is a pretty sick increase!

Flat Smith Bench:

175lbs x 14 reps for 3 sets

225 x 21's (14 partials + 7 full rom)

185 x 21'2 " "

Decline Dumbell Press:

60lbs x 14 reps for 3 sets

*this is a 5lb increase from last week

Cable Crossovers

40lbs x 14 reps for 3 sets

Pushups:
1 set of 17
1 set of 12

Cardio:

I was pressed for time and wound up squeezing in 30 minutes on the treadmill. 10 minutes at 3.2 on #5incline, and 20 HIIT. Unfortunately my back injuries do not tolerate running well at all, and I have been hurting all day as a result. Next cardio session I will attempt HIIT on the Arc Trainer instead.

All throughout the workout I felt like a beast, and experienced very little fatigue. My pump was absolutely insane, it was unlike any pump that I have experienced since my teens. It should be noted that I always have good workouts following my carb refeeds on the weekends, but this one was still exceptional.

I have also decided to increase my dose to 4 MMV2 daily starting Wednesday.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd in,, Going to catch up now, how's everything treating you?

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd in,, Going to catch up now, how's everything treating you?
I am really enjoying the MMV2. I have some pro-hormone experience, and I even dabbled with test when I was younger.The MMV2 feels a lot different than the stuff that I have taken in the past, and I say this as a very good thing.

So far I have experienced no sides, no aggression, no drop in libido (in fact I am thinking that I am experiencing a slight increase), and the stims contained within are not irritating me at all.

The only thing that MMV2 is doing, is exactly what it is supposed to do, it is increasing the hell out of my strength. (did you see the increase in my first chest movement from last week to this weeks?)I am also noticing an endurance increase as well.

If things keep going along at this pace MMV2 is on pace to becoming my favorite ph ever.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Yeah how is the strength of late?
It is pretty awesome. I am really liking this product.

I was actually considering running a cycle of H-drol after my MMV2 PCT, but now I might go with the Trifecta Stack or hopefully get my hands on some of the new product that I am seeing in the LG forum.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am really enjoying the MMV2. I have some pro-hormone experience, and I even dabbled with test when I was younger.The MMV2 feels a lot different than the stuff that I have taken in the past, and I say this as a very good thing.

So far I have experienced no sides, no aggression, no drop in libido (in fact I am thinking that I am experiencing a slight increase), and the stims contained within are not irritating me at all.

The only thing that MMV2 is doing, is exactly what it is supposed to do, it is increasing the hell out of my strength. (did you see the increase in my first chest movement from last week to this weeks?)I am also noticing an endurance increase as well.

If things keep going along at this pace MMV2 is on pace to becoming my favorite ph ever.

Very nice man!! MMv2 is sweet! and produces big time....glad to hear everything is going well for you! keep doing what you are doing.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Today was leg day, and it was another great workout. I would give it an 8/10. I am enjoying the MMV2 as I have had no sides, and the stuff is so subtle. You really don't feel like you are "on" until you get in the gym and weights are lighter than they are supposed to be.

Today in the gym I was able to increase poundage on every movement. Keep in mind while comparing these numbers that I am working in the 14 rep range. 5,10,20 lb increases are significant when you are working every set to 14.

Here is the log of today's workout:

One Leg Extensions:

115lbs x 14 reps
115lbs x 14 reps
115lbs x 14 reps

Horizontal Leg Press:

290lbs x 14 reps
300lbs x 14 reps
300lbs x 14 reps

Leg Curl:

115lbs x 14 reps
115lbs x 14 reps
115lbs x 14 reps

Smith Squat:

225lbs x 14 reps
245lbs x 14 reps
245lbs x 14 reps

Smith Squat w/ feet together:

135lbs x 20 reps
135lbs x 17 reps

*I work calves on leg day and arm day, I don't log the workouts to save space in my notebook (and laziness :laugh: *

Cardio:

10 minutes of HIIT on the arc trainer. 50 seconds @ 180+RPM, 1minute 10 seconds of 100-110 RPM

20 minutes of treadmill @ 3.2 mph on #5 incline

So far I am very happy with this product. I have experienced 0 sides, and already have made strength gains this early in the cycle. Keep in mind, I am still dosing at 3 caps a day! I am going to increase to 4, but I doubt I will go higher than that. I feel as though I could stay with 3 and continue to get good gains, but I am curious to see how 4 feels.

Thanks for checking out the log, check back tomorrow to see how back day goes!

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Today was awesome! The intensity of my workout was just off the charts. Today was easily a 9/10. I don't do anything in the gym that draws attention to myself, I don't sling the dumbells, or let weight stacks crash, and so forth. Yet, every time I looked up from a set I noticed people staring at me. Either I had toilet paper on my shoe, or the intensity of my workout was the spectacle.

The only disappointing thing about today was that I could not do my incline treadmill cardio. I have noticed that my knees have been bothering me a little bit for the past few days, so I decided to skip the treadmill today. It appears so far that I made the right move, because my knees are not bothering me at all right now. So I might have to go back to walking on a flat plane.

My diet has been great this week. I am in calorie deficit, and taking in between 2,400-2,600 cals. daily. I also am noticing the composition of my body changing. Granted I have been working at this recomp for several months now, but I have noticed a little extra progress since being on MMV2.

Like I said in my last post, I actually spent the last two weeks in a caloric surplus, by mistake. Before going into this caloric surplus I was 260.5. Today I weighed in at 263.5. I did the math, and it would be physically impossible for this 3.5lbs to be all fat gain. It appears as though I may have put on 1lb of fat, and the rest muscle and extra water. I will weigh myself again tomorrow, as I am always driest by Thursday.

On to the workout. Today was back day, with emphasis on thickness.

Deadlifts:

115lbs x 15
165lbs x 10
205lbs x 8
315lbs x 3
315lbs x 1

One Arm Dumbell Rows:

75lbs x 14
75lbs x 14
75lbs x 14

Seated Rows, close grip:

120lbs x 14
120lbs x 14
120lbs x 14

One Arm Seated Rows (slow and painfull)

one giant set of 10 reps per arm @ 60 lbs

Close Grip Lat Pulldown:

170lbs x 14
170lbs x 14
170lbs x 14

Close Grip Pullups:

to failure, @ 7 reps

Cardio:

10 Minutes HIIT arc training

So far MMV2 is allowing for a workout by workout intensity that I am unable to produce on my own. Sure I can pull out one or two intense workouts a week, but to have intense workouts day after day after day is clearly due to the MMV2.

As of today I increased to 4 MMV2 daily. 2 pre-workout, 2 later in the day. I would like some feedback on this split.

Also there continue to be no sides, and nothing but awesomeness from this product.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does your schedule look like? and when do you hit the gym? your split is fine and seems like its working great for you.. there has been a number of splits ran on MMv2, any where from 1/1/1/1 to 1/2/1, and even 4-5 pre work out.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log man! Love the detail! Keep it up :)

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
What does your schedule look like? and when do you hit the gym? your split is fine and seems like its working great for you.. there has been a number of splits ran on MMv2, any where from 1/1/1/1 to 1/2/1, and even 4-5 pre work out.
I wake up at 4am, and am in the gym stretching by 4:30. I was even thinking about going 3/1 for the extra gym insanity, but don't know if that is a good idea or not.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wake up at 4am, and am in the gym stretching by 4:30. I was even thinking about going 3/1 for the extra gym insanity, but don't know if that is a good idea or not.
You could run it 3/1, then on your off days go 1/1/1/1:), thats fine bro:thumbsup:

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Today was my weekly shoulder workout. It was a tough one to get through, Thursdays are always hard for me as my glycogen stores are depleated by now. All in all the workout was a 6/10, but generally my shoulder workouts are approximately a 3/10. I usually get fatigued after the first couple of sets of my first movements, but I had energy all the way to my second to last set of shrugs.

The MMV2 is still delivering. I increaesd the weight on my hang cleans, upright rows, shrugs, and increased (at the risk of sounding like a total douche) a staggering 10lb increase on dumbbell shoulder press!. From 3 sets of 55lb for 14 reps, to 3 sets of 65lbs for 14 reps. Those are results in my book!

Here is the log from the workout:

Hangcleans:

75lbs x 14 reps
95lbs x 14 reps
95lbs x 14 reps

Dumbbell Shoulder Press:

65lbs x 14 reps
65lbs x 14 reps
65lbs x 14 reps

Delt Triads:

15lbs x 12 fronts x 12 sides x 12 presses

15lbs x 12 fronts x 12 sides x 12 presses

Upright Rows:

75lbs x 14 reps
75lbs x 14 reps
75lbs x 14 reps

Dumbbell Shrugs:

80lbs x 14 reps
80lbs x 14 reps
80lbs x 14 reps

Isolated Dumbbell Shrugs

70lbs x 10 reps neutral grip,+ 7 reps pronated grip

70lbs x 10 reps neutral grip+ 7 reps pronated grip

I gladly skipped cardio today, but will have to hit cardio tomorrow before my weekend carb up.

Still no sides to speak of, and I am extremely pleased with this product thus far.

jcratty75

Awards
awesome results so far this seems like a side free product.
how is the fat loss going

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
awesome results so far this seems like a side free product.
how is the fat loss going
two weeks in and I haven't noticed any weight loss on the scale. However, I am seeing veins on my arms, calves, and upper chest. These veins weren't visible a month ago. This increased vascularity is indicitive of fat loss, and since the scale hasn't moved, it seems as though I have added some extra lbm.

As far as sides go I am very pleased. I feel identical to how I felt before I started this cycle, until I hit the gym. Once in the gym this product shines, and that is exactly what it is supposed to do. The strength increase in the gym is just rediculous.

My knee was bothering me a little this week, and that got my cardio off track. I am hoping to get in at least 4 good sessions of cardio next week, as opposed to the 2 good sessions and 1 so-so session this last week.

When I take MMV2 again, I will probably stack it with DCP for a sick cut cycle.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
two weeks in and I haven't noticed any weight loss on the scale. However, I am seeing veins on my arms, calves, and upper chest. These veins weren't visible a month ago. This increased vascularity is indicitive of fat loss, and since the scale hasn't moved, it seems as though I have added some extra lbm.

As far as sides go I am very pleased. I feel identical to how I felt before I started this cycle, until I hit the gym. Once in the gym this product shines, and that is exactly what it is supposed to do. The strength increase in the gym is just rediculous.

My knee was bothering me a little this week, and that got my cardio off track. I am hoping to get in at least 4 good sessions of cardio next week, as opposed to the 2 good sessions and 1 so-so session this last week.

When I take MMV2 again, I will probably stack it with DCP for a sick cut cycle.
Very nice man! go for those lean gains:dl:

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I have to make this log quick, as I have some things to attend to.

Today was a good workout, but could have been better, this was not the fault of the MMV2. I went into the gym with only 4 or so hours of sleep, and to make matters worse my workout partners were no shows today. Then to add insult to injury I destroyed my Nutraplanet shaker cup on my last set of decline dumbbell press.

Regardless I would give the workout a 6.5/10. My strength was also up on every lift today, but the increases weren't as drastic as past weeks. Again this could be due to my lack of sleep.

Here is the log of the workout:

Cybex Incline Bench:

250lbs x 14 reps x 2 sets, 250 lbs x 13 reps x 1 set (10lb increase from last week)

Flat Smith Press:

195 x 14 x 3 sets (10lb increase)

Drop Set: 235 x 5, 215 x 5, 185 x 5, 135 x 11

Decline Dumbbells:

65lbs x 14 x 1 set, 65 x 13 x 2 sets
(5lb increase)

Cable Crossovers:

45lbs x 14 x 3 sets (5lb increase)

Pushups: two sets to failure

Cardio:

10 minutes of HIIt on Arc Trainer, followed by 20 minutes of steady state treadmill @ 3.5mph

Still no sides, and everything else is fine.

I have some pics that I will post sometime this week.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job on the increases bro! Woooooooooooooooooooo

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
My infant has been sick, and I have been running to and from doctors offices all week.

So far the only workouts that I have been able to do was my Monday chest workout, and my Wednesday back workout. I missed legs Tuesday, and shoulders today.

Tomorrow I should be able to get in the gym, and will log a workout that will more or less be a full body workout.

I am still dosing MMV2 at 4 a day, even on these days that I have missed. Not one side to report yet.

If you go back in the log you will see that I had mistakenly went from 2,600 or so calories daily to about 3,400 daily for two weeks. Well, last week I went back to 2,600, and I am now noticeably thinner than I have been. I am going to weigh myself tomorrow to see how everything is going.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My infant has been sick, and I have been running to and from doctors offices all week.

So far the only workouts that I have been able to do was my Monday chest workout, and my Wednesday back workout. I missed legs Tuesday, and shoulders today.

Tomorrow I should be able to get in the gym, and will log a workout that will more or less be a full body workout.

I am still dosing MMV2 at 4 a day, even on these days that I have missed. Not one side to report yet.

If you go back in the log you will see that I had mistakenly went from 2,600 or so calories daily to about 3,400 daily for two weeks. Well, last week I went back to 2,600, and I am now noticeably thinner than I have been. I am going to weigh myself tomorrow to see how everything is going.
Sounds good man, Hope all is well with your child!:thumbsup:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good man, Hope all is well with your child!:thumbsup:
x2

Also, I just read over the log and it looks great brother, keep up the good work.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Due to a confluence of events I made the decision to end the MMV2 cycle Sunday, and start my PCT this last Monday.

The primary decision to cut the cycle one week short was my knees. For those of you who have read this far into the log you are aware that I had some knee troubles recently. I made every adjustment to cardio, training, and even diet that I could, but I could not get my knees feeling right. My knees felt dry, and the last adjustment I could make was end the cycle. Since ending the cycle the dryness has subsided a good bit. So it appears as though I may have found one side with MMV2. That being said, this will not stop me from running another MMV2 cycle in the future, next time I will just be more careful to keep up with my glucosamine, cissus, and fish oil.

Some other contributing factors was the illness of my daughter (thanks for the kind regards), and my helping my wife start her business. Any one of these factors by themselves would be enough to distract my focus, but all together it was too much. So that gave me a total of 3 weeks on MMV2.

Now to the results:

I have not done the tabulating from my logbook, but the biggest result from this product was by far the strength increases. I increased strength every week, in nearly every lift.

As of this morning I weigh in at 267 lbs. The Thursday before I started this log I weighed in at 260 lbs. I am dry today, so water is a minimal factor if any. I also did not consume enough calories to gain an appreciable amount of fat during the cycle. The mirror does not reflect a fat gain, and I will put up tape comparisons later in this log.

So I am thinking that at minimum I gained 5lbs of lean muscle mass in three weeks on product. Veins that were barely visible in my arms are now protruding at times, as are the veins in my calves. I am also starting to show veins in my shoulders and chest that I frankly did not know were there a month ago.

I will definately run this product again, either as part of the Trifecta, or along with a potent fat burner. Legal Gear definately came through with this product, and there is no doubt that it is an effective (and I would also add preferable) alternative to the harsh/potentially unsafe compounds out there. I don't care who you are, if you aren't satisfied with 5lbs lbm gain in 3 weeks, along with explosive strength gains, then you really have some unrealistic expectations. Not to mention the fact that I feel confident that I will be able to retain these gains.

And that brings me to - Formadrol

I am currently dosing Formadrol @ 3per day. Unlike the MMV2, where I only felt "on" while in the gym, I feel "on" all day with Formadrol. My libido is through the roof, I am getting random wood all day long, and I have the other positive feelings that I am used to with products like DTH. My performance in the gym is also good. I still feel very strong in the gym, and have good endurance in cardio. The only difference is that, and this will be hard to explain, is that while I was on MMV2 I was almost unaware of the weight on the bar. Everything within my reasonable expectations just felt lighter than it should. Obviously I could not go from a 315 bench and expect to move 500, the 315 just felt lighter that usual.

For instance today during shoulders my first movement was standing shoulder press. I worked my way up to 135 for 5 reps, and I just did not have that same unspecifiable MMV2 quality present, and the 135 just felt harder. 135 is still a damned good standing shoulder press for me, but I was just more aware of gravity than I was while on MMV2.

Regardless Formadrol is awesome. I regret not taking advantage of that recent Formadrol sale at NP. I would gladly use this product as a standalone test booster any day. And this experience has only made me want to try T911 even more!

I will come back to this log to tie up loose ends, as well as add in any relevant PCT stuff that comes up.

This was my first run with LG products, and I am very impressed. As far as results go MMV2 was a far more effective cycle than 11-oxo. I also like the subtleness and relatively side free nature of this cycle. Some dry joints is just not that big of a deal, and like I said if I had been more careful with my glucosamine I probably wouldn't have experienced this.

I will likely run another LG cycle around June-July, and I will definately be logging it again.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off I want to thank you for writing up such a great review! I do hope everything is going fine with your daughter now, which is the most important thing in life:), take care of the knee, keep the fish oils coming in and add in some Tri-Flex which has glucosamine also, really works wonders for me!

5lbs of LBM in 3 weeks is awesome! I felt the same when I came off it also, that just shows you how strong it really is. these are great products which will always produce, wait till MMv3 hits the shelves! and serioulsy if your enjoying formadrol, T-911 will only blow you away. Look foward to your next log with us, let us know how everything works out :)

~LG33~