Testiesac brings you liquidrone (sponsored AMS)

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
First off, i would like to thank AMS for this opportunity to log their new product, LIQUIDRONE.

If you havent heard, liquidrone is a new sublingual ph that produces lean, mass gains that does not convert estrogen or dht. This ph enters the bloodstream via the tissue under the tongue, which allows better bioavailibility and less harsh on the liver.

I will be logging their new product for the next month, and followed by a pct. I will post before and after pictures, and update stats throughout the cycle.
Follow along fo the ride!!!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
good luck man!

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
got home from the movie watchmen. not so good was thinking something different. anyways got my start measurements:

waist(at belly button)- 36
calf- 16.25
thigh- 24.5
chest- 43.5
shoulders- 54
bicep- 16.75

As far as my routine goes. i basically work out a muscle group a day. Sometimes i add in arms with certain days or i just give them their own day. I switch up my reps depending on exercise.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
just waiting on the shipment now. ive preloading coq10 and milk thysil just for precaution. i believe my bp was a lil high last time i went to the docs but it might be some of the pre wo supps im taking.

also its been a couple of weeks but my maxs are:
Bench- 315
Squat- 405x5 (pretty deep)
Military press db- 100x5

For pct i have 6oxo which i will taper down, igf2, and activate xtreme. hopefully thats sufficient enough.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
D@mn i must not have any friends... :gives: :laugh:

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Heres a little update on pics. I guess shipment is goin out thurs. And i was a little pre mature with my log. :spankme:

Attachments

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey, im watchin ya man. i will be loggin it myself. Good pics, you gotta good body to start with, your results will be worth waiting for.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
hey, im watchin ya man. i will be loggin it myself. Good pics, you gotta good body to start with, your results will be worth waiting for.
thanks bud. i gotta feeliong this is gonna help me get more definition. Its what im hoping for.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
im in test!..goodluck!
slick.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Ive been sick the past few days and took today off from gym in hopes to get well quicker. And be all rested up when i hit the weights on liquidrone. Ive been preloading support supps for the past week so im just waitin for its arrival to my front porch. Also ill be able to write up on how the endurance is with liquidrone aswell cuz i joined a semipro football team in my area.
Ive also been layed off for 5 months and today was my first day back, and well work hasnt got anybetter. good thing is, is that ill be within 10min from home and workin 5 8s. So it wont affect my gym time at all.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Well... I recieved LIQUIDRONE in the mail today! Right when i saw it i ripped the box open, and well, i have no patience to wait till tomorrow so i took some today. It had a wierd mint or peppermint taste to it. i let it sit for 30-45 sec then gulped it down.

I just recently got over a cold so i felt a little weak today, but it was still a decent workout. I also heard that there was 3 people that go to my gym got mersa staff infection. Apparently thats one of the worse and possible limb loss, not a pretty site. it actually got me a little irritated cuz i would have liked to be notified from the gym. Anyways back to the workout

SHOULDERS
5 min warm up, just to get muscle loosend up
Military- 10x65, 8x75, 8x80, 8x80
Lateral raises- 8x25, 8x25, 8x30, 6x35

(never really done heavy on those, this was heavier than i am use too)
Rear lateral raises- 8x25, 8x25, 8x30
Arnolds press- 10x30, 10x35, 8x40 pyramid down twice
After this my shoulders were killing me, so i did some burnouts
Shrugs- 10x90, 10x100, 10x110, 8x125 ( Almost dropped those last ones)
Then did 10min of abs.

I planned on running but had a few other arrangements i had to deal with.

As i proceed with Liquidrone i will log
Body composition and Look
Vascularity
Strength
Speed
Quality of Training
Mood/Aggression
Libido
Joints
Overall Sense of Feeling

At least once a week unless asked.

I can also post my meals and macros nutrients if anyone thinks i should or would like to know whats on the menu.
Im excited about Liquidrone and have high hopes, i plan on eating clean as i can and work my @$s off at the gym. Feel free if you have any comments...

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Also i forgot to add current supps,
Protein, Animal pak, fish oil, saw palmetto, Coq10, milk thysil, p5p @morning, igf1 @night, bulk bcaas, xtend, and i think thats it.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Cool info on the taste. We were going for cinnamon flavored.

Maybe thats what it was cinnamon. Its not bad though, i was thinkin it was gonna taste like $h!t and poop mixed. I think it might actually whiten my teeth too. lol

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good workout testiesac. i liked the taste also, it did have that cinnamon flavor.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn, I wish I didn't have to wait to run this! good luck bud, I'll check in whenever I can!

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Well today was a killer leg day. I had class right after and almost fell down the stairs. My workout buddy didnt show so i got in the zone quick, had some disturbed and pantera playin in my ears.

LEGS
Front squats- 10x135, 10x155, 10x185, 10x225
I like front squat compared to reg squats cuz reg ones hurt my shoulders.
Leg press- 10x410, 10x500, 8x590, 8x680
Hack squat- 10x120, 10x170, 10x220
Extensions/calf raises (back and forth)- 15x110/cr, 12x130/cr, 12x150/cr, 12x150

This has to be the most ive ever done for legs in a day. lot of big lifts. It was a good workout, within an hour or so. So far everything is good, definitely placebo effect. I just get this crazy urge when i take Liquidrone, like im :bruce1:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
quads look good from the pics above...but do you work on hamstrings and glutes?

front squats really work on developing your quads but neglect your hammies and glutes...are you focussing on those when doing your leg press?

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
quads look good from the pics above...but do you work on hamstrings and glutes?

front squats really work on developing your quads but neglect your hammies and glutes...are you focussing on those when doing your leg press?
Yesterday i did, I still do reg. squats, just not as often, and add in leg curls and deads. And yeah i was tryin to foacus on them yesterday, i think my hammies and glutes are good, from what i can see, my legs and @$s get to big for my pants, im always changing sizes.lol. I do need to work on them more.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Are u dosing with food or emphty stomach?

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Are u dosing with food or emphty stomach?
I dose when i wake up at 6- 6:15, then when i get home from work at 3:45. I have an empty stomach when i take it then i have a protein shake. How do you recommend?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I dose when i wake up at 6- 6:15, then when i get home from work at 3:45. I have an empty stomach when i take it then i have a protein shake. How do you recommend?
What your doing is fine.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Today was a good day. Work was good. Good mood, i was busy busy. As for the workout, it was just the same. I got a great pump and felt like i could lift more.

CHEST
Warmup
Flat- 10x185, 10x205, 10x225, 8x255
Incline- 10x185, 10x205, 6x225, 4x255
Incline cable flys- 10x50, 10x60, 8x60
Cable flys- 10x45, 10x50, 10x50

(not sure on the weight with these cables)
Dips- 3x to failure

For ten minutes i ran and jogged at an incline from 6-15%.

It was a great workout, I started a little off cuz my damn workout buddy was late. Overall ive just been in a great mood, i just wanna be in the gym at all times, ive been tryin to get up in the morning before work and run, but 5oclock comes early. i havent checked my weight for a week or so. ill get that posted asap. Ive been eating good, approx 300pro all clean with exception to shakes. I tend to neglect to count basically everything else. Just days i work out itll be a lil less fat with more carbs surrounding gym time, and calories, i just try to get healthy and anything with alot of cals i stay away from. Its a d@mn art :thinking: counting those things. dont know how all you guys do it.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Today i had a different timing with Liquidrone, I went to the gym half hr to hr later and needless to say i still had a great workout, so there wasnt a real noticable change.

ARMS
warmup
5min run
Db curls- 10x35, 10x40, 8x45, 7x50
Rope Pull downs- 10x80, 10x90, 10x100, 10x110
Hammers- 10x25, 10x30, 8x35, 8x35
Reverse tri pulldown- 10x80, 10x100, 10x100, 10x110

Preachers(slow pausing)hammer strength- 10x60, 10x75, 8x85, 8x95
Skull crushers- 10x85, 10x85, 10x85, 8x85,
after each set was a close grip bench burnout, same weight
After this i did chinups till failure.

HIIT cardio for 15min

Since Liquidrone i havent had a bad workout, right when i get to the gym im ready to hit the weights. It doesnt take me time to get "in the zone" you can say. So far Liquidrone gives me the drive to keep going, gets me to push that extra weight, so far no help with recovery as im still sore from a few of this weeks workouts. Im getting pretty nice vascularity in shoulders and arms, which is a plus. Got acne on my face prior so cant blame it on Liquidrone. Lol! So far so good.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Today was a rest day. And im unable to proceed with the semipro football due to my apprenticeship classes. Those d@mn get in the way of everything. But everything else is kosher. Today felt good to rest, i dont think i rest enough, so it was good. I still ate fairly well, just felt hungary all day, even after i ate. It might just be what i eat. Might hit up some back and lats tomorrow.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
D@mn today was an awesome workout. Well when i got there i was waiting for a trainer to check my bf% but they had app. today so i just started working out and il try to get that up tomorrow to show progression.

BACK/LATS
warmup
5min run
Pullups- widex8, midx10, closex10
Wide grip rows(hammerstrength)- 12x185, 10x235, 10x255, 8x255
Close grip rows" "- 8x235, 10x255, 7x275, 8x275
Extension underhand row combo- 8x60, 8x70, 8x80, 7x80
I do this back extension underhand row combo, it works great and gets me pumped. So i grab a bar bend slightly at knees and do three rows and thats one. Not sure if its got a name i just do it. It makes me sweat like a :crackhead:.
Lat pulldown wide- 12x120, 9x135, 8x135, 5x150
Lat pulldown close- 7x150, 7x165, 6x180, 8x150
Tried to do some pullups but got about 3 halfs.lol! i was beat!

After that i ran 10min HIIT.

I gotta say, something kicked in today. Now i know what thaO and ironkiller were saying about quicker recovery between sets. After some sets I felt stronger and focused. I dont take anything besides Liquidrone that would make a difference on my workouts right now, and i gotta say it is starting to make a difference. :burnout:

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looking good testiesac, what day of the liquidrone are you on?? if you havent reached a full week, get ready for some even better workouts..

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Lookn great man. You noticing any type of sides or anything in general thus far.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i agree!..keep up the good work test!
slick.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
very nice :)
looking good testiesac, what day of the liquidrone are you on?? if you havent reached a full week, get ready for some even better workouts..
i agree!..keep up the good work test!
slick.
Thanks guys, and i think itll be aweek this thurs, cant wait:head:.

Lookn great man. You noticing any type of sides or anything in general thus far.
No sides, yet.... Hopefully not. Everything is kosher thus far. I dont know what it was this morning but i was really lagging. I had to get some coffee to move along quicker and actually work at work. I dont think liquidrone had anything to do with that, i had my sleep. I think my body knows its working again so it needs its caffiene.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Today was another great workout, today was shoulder day. I started off sore do to b otch work at my job. I was rotto hammering and hammering anchors all day overhead. Good workout but shoulders we sore. i also had class so workout was quicker than usual.

SHOULDERSwarmup muscles
I also warmed up with a db dead/press combo 40lbx8, it works nice and gets me going, sometimes i do a few sets of these.
DB military press- 8x70, 8x80, 6x90, 2x100
Seated side lateral raise- 8x25, 8x30, 7x35, superset
Standing rear lateral raise- 8x25, 8x30, 8x30
Wide grip upright rows- 10x65, 10x75, 8x85, 8x105
DB shrugs- 15x65, 12x85, 12x85
I also did some rubber band exercises at the beginning and end.

My vascularity is getting pretty nice, more and more on arms and shoulders. Still hungery all the time, but thats just me. I got weighed today and bf checked, but everytime this guy does it its different. So weight today is
196lbs. tomorrow im gonna try to get up early and run fasted, but we will see. Also no gym, im getting a massagy:booty:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking good test,keep it up buddy!:)
slick.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
:rant:Well i can barely get up at 6 for work so gettin up at 5 is very unlikely. Im still tryin though, so i didnt run this mornin. I did more overhead drillin and hammerin and things at work so i got a nice sweat goin there. I hate not doin an exercise of some sort in the day so i did a little :hump: and a some abs and ran 1 1/2 miles with the dog. Dosing was same time as usual, diet is good and tomorrow will be the leg :rant: day.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Today was another great workout, today was shoulder day. I started off sore do to b otch work at my job. I was rotto hammering and hammering anchors all day overhead. Good workout but shoulders we sore. i also had class so workout was quicker than usual.

SHOULDERSwarmup muscles
I also warmed up with a db dead/press combo 40lbx8, it works nice and gets me going, sometimes i do a few sets of these.
DB military press- 8x70, 8x80, 6x90, 2x100
Seated side lateral raise- 8x25, 8x30, 7x35, superset
Standing rear lateral raise- 8x25, 8x30, 8x30
Wide grip upright rows- 10x65, 10x75, 8x85, 8x105
DB shrugs- 15x65, 12x85, 12x85
I also did some rubber band exercises at the beginning and end.

My vascularity is getting pretty nice, more and more on arms and shoulders. Still hungery all the time, but thats just me. I got weighed today and bf checked, but everytime this guy does it its different. So weight today is
196lbs. tomorrow im gonna try to get up early and run fasted, but we will see. Also no gym, im getting a massagy:booty:
Yea vascularity should be great on this supp. Im planning on running it soon. Got to bottles now.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Killer workout today! never hand a pump like this... on leg day! no joke. Well the day started off with more b otch work from the good ol foreman, i was sweatin my @$s off and more drillin. That aint even my job by the way, im a pipefitter playin plumber right now. So i take the Liquidrone a lil early only 15-20 min or so. got to the gym nad worked out like a maniac :aargh4:

LEGS
warmup
extension 20x75 warmup
leg curls 20x90 warmup
Squats- 5x185, 5x275, 5x315, 2x405, 10x315 twice
extensions- single leg- 12x75, 10x90, 10x120, both legs 10x225
leg curls- single leg- 10x90, 10x120, both legs 10x165, 10x195
calves-toes in/sr8/out- 7x7x7x200, 5x5x5x240, , 15x200
DB lunges- 10x35

I was beat, i am beat. i felt stronger and my form was def. better. Everything was better. I wanted to get more weight but i have never gone down that low that heavy. It was a good @$s workout. Liquidrone is really puttin it out there for me to accomplish many things, and all i can do is take advantage, thanks to AMS. Liquidrone is in effect, its on! :duel:

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Killer workout today! never hand a pump like this... on leg day! no joke. Well the day started off with more b otch work from the good ol foreman, i was sweatin my @$s off and more drillin. That aint even my job by the way, im a pipefitter playin plumber right now. So i take the Liquidrone a lil early only 15-20 min or so. got to the gym nad worked out like a maniac :aargh4:

LEGS
warmup
extension 20x75 warmup
leg curls 20x90 warmup
Squats- 5x185, 5x275, 5x315, 2x405, 10x315 twice
extensions- single leg- 12x75, 10x90, 10x120, both legs 10x225
leg curls- single leg- 10x90, 10x120, both legs 10x165, 10x195
calves-toes in/sr8/out- 7x7x7x200, 5x5x5x240, , 15x200
DB lunges- 10x35

I was beat, i am beat. i felt stronger and my form was def. better. Everything was better. I wanted to get more weight but i have never gone down that low that heavy. It was a good @$s workout. Liquidrone is really puttin it out there for me to accomplish many things, and all i can do is take advantage, thanks to AMS. Liquidrone is in effect, its on! :duel:
Man testiesac, that sqaut seesion looks brutal. Keep it up man, I am jealous of those numbers but I am coming up on you......

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys they were killer... I usually do front squats cuz regular squats hurt my shoulders when i hold the bar. Something is up with my shoulders so i do what works for them i guess. And i like front squats better, personally. I use to hate leg days, but i try to do them more than other muscle groups. Well except chest.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
As promised here is the progress of Liquidrone as of one week.

Body composition and Look- Definetly looking leaner with more muscle. People thing im juicin'. Guys at work are convinced i am.
Vascularity- Like i said before its crazy! even on leg day, my arms were poppin!
Strength- No PR yet... but there will be. Strength is good.
Speed- Not really goin for speed.
Quality of Training- Focus and intensity are off the chart
Mood/Aggression- I feel good all the time, but... i seem to get a lil short fused. i can tell, but im a pretty calm guy so i keep in bottled up for THE GYM:aargh:
Libido- :hump:
Joints- Joints are good no problems, and im not taking anything for them either, except 6 fish oil
Overall Sense of Feeling- I feel pretty d@mn good, sometimes a little tired at times, but i did just start work again.

Liquidrone is just starting to kick in and it was work the wait, Im already seeing gains, mentally and physically. Keep watchin, there will be much more...

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
subbed........sorry im late!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
It was more irritable. Not so much aggression, just with the weights. no christmas either, im jewish.
happy Hanukkah then :) last time i ran this compound i had mad aggression in week 3. this time around, i'm on week 5 and everything is under control - i haven't had an argument yet.

advice if i may. on this compound, i can do my normal workout, and do the same workout again 4 hours later with no issue. always try to get 4-5 more reps than last time, or add some weight because you have way more strength than you realize while on this. or i just respond very well :)