Another Diesel Test Hardcore review

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Hey all,

I just received my bottle of DTH and will start running it tomorrow. I will follow label instructions and run 1/1 for the first 5 days and start ramping up from there.

I am taking this mainly for libido and increased sexual prowess with strength being a hopeful side effect. I will continue to slowly ramp up the number of pills until I feel a drop in libido. This should allow me to find my sweet spot and tailor-fit my intake to my goals for this run. Wish me luck.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
nice bro u will feel great on this man!

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Pushing the start date to tomorrow. Feeling a little sick and I don't want my sickness to skew the results. I think it will pass by tomorrow, just kind of achy and sick to my stomach.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice!! You'll like it. If you want to really kick your libido up a notch, add some Sunami to the mix. Good luck!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy man

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
I actually do have some Sunami on hand. Trip said I ought to try the DTH by itself first and see what I think. I'm going to run it for a while and then see where I'm at. Morning dose will be at 8:00 and evening at 4:00. I'll run it that way for five days and then up to 3 (1/1/1) and reassess at that point.

I'm excited about what this product can do for me sexually and I'm also looking forward to what it can do for cortisol suppression. The job and my home life are both pretty crazy right now. Hope this does the trick.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually do have some Sunami on hand. Trip said I ought to try the DTH by itself first and see what I think. I'm going to run it for a while and then see where I'm at. Morning dose will be at 8:00 and evening at 4:00. I'll run it that way for five days and then up to 3 (1/1/1) and reassess at that point.

I'm excited about what this product can do for me sexually and I'm also looking forward to what it can do for cortisol suppression. The job and my home life are both pretty crazy right now. Hope this does the trick.
That's what I did and liked it that way. When ever I run them I'll do it like that every time.

RavensFan2k3

Awards
I was gonna try this...but then saw that it was geared more towards libido than strength and muscle gains. I cant wait to see how it goes for you!

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Well, I modified my dosing times a little more to fit with label recommendations. I took my first dose at 9 and my second at 3. It might be my imagination, but I think I've had a stirring or two in the "boys." Nothing major or concrete, but it definitely feels like they are "crawling" a little more than they usually do.

To provide a little more info and to test out whether or not DTH bumps my strength, even though I'm going to be using it more for libido boosting and at suggested libido boosting levels, I'm going to include my workouts and give a weekly recap of strength gains along with increases in libido.

I workout on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays so tomorrow will be the first workout on DTH. I would like to see my libido through the roof and still get a 5-10% total increase on strength by the end of my eight week run. If both of these happen, I will be a very happy man.

Until tomorrow...

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Ok, I lied, one more post/question. Chuck, Trip or whoever knows, could I treat tomorrow as Day 1 of the DTH/Sunami cycle? That would still give me the feedback on DTH as a standalone at least for 10 days. The only difference is that the ramping up of the DTH would be more rapid. What do you guys think? Subweevil has got me a little more than interested in getting the results he got.

Also, other than increasing water intake, I will not be making any changes to my diet, etc. I want to know that everything that happens is because of these products. I will even list bodypart measurements so that I can gauge any changes in size and to see if the "leaning effect" others are talking about happens for me.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, glad to hear your likin' it!!

Also, other than increasing water intake, I will not be making any changes to my diet, etc.
I wound up upping my carbs a bit, after I popped my dose, and then decided on taking some carbs after each dose. My appetite went up when I was on the DTH/Sunami. This seemed to work really well, as DTH covers all the bases, it's not just a straight "Test Booster", and things really started to take off from there. It wasn't anything major, as I don't normally eat a bunch of carbs, but I added like 20 grams of slow carbs to my meals after taking a dose, and honestly, it didn't make a bit of difference in my body composition negatively. I would use the guidelines/dosing charts as just that, a base to work from. Chuck, Trip and for the most part,members of this forum know this product sideways, so count on excellent and timely support. I'm not one to blindly pimp stuff, but everything Chuck turns out works better than I expect. Keep your water intake up, that'll help greatly. I had to play around with dosing, but it was very much worth it. On another note, the synergy this product has is great. If you'r taking a pre-workout drink, odds are you'll be able to lower the dose and get the same effects, as I found out with JP8. I used the old kind, and went form 1.5 scoops to 1, and got as good if not slightly better results, just depended on when I dosed everything. Good luck, and keep us posted!!

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Day 2
I took both of my doses 1/1 today and there is definitely a feeling of the boys moving, etc. more than is usual. I am going to work out as soon as I get home and begin my logging the strength gains.

I am pretty sure since I already have the Sunami on hand that I'm going to start running a DTH/Sunami log on Monday, following the directions for use for this particular stack. This will still give me about 14 or 15 days of DTH as a standalone to compare with pre-DTH libido, etc.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:banana:

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Sigh, got sick last night and skipped my workout. I woke up with a monster headache to boot, but I will pick back up on Thursday with the workouts and keep posting daily results. The "boys" are definitely more active and I felt my first little bump in libido last night so we'll see from here.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hope you get to feeling better man, then you can go tear it up!!