Primordials Ajinopure IBCAA mini Review

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
"IBCAA'S are Instantized Branched Chain Amino Acids in a 2:1:1 ratio of L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine. Unlike regular BCAA’s found at other bulk supplement stores, our Ajinopure IBCAA’s have been manufactured by Ajinomoto and are recognized as the purest, best tasting, and most water soluble BCAA’s available in the world.

Being that BCAA’s are essential amino acids, they must be supplied by dietary or supplemental sources, since the body cannot synthesize them. IBCAA’s are the perfect supplement to any beverage or protein shake. At the average recommended dose of 2 servings per day, a bottle of IBCAA will last 20 days."

Rest of the write up is on the site :D

BCAA's used in the past

*Now's bulk bcaa powder
*Xtend
*TP's Bulk
*NP's bulk

Reason I choose to try Primordial's bcaa's; i was making another order of TRS (which is awesome) and there bcaa's are pretty cheap, so why not?

Mixability
Best I've seen for a bulk bcaa product, mixed in instantly with no clumps, this is a first for me as all others except xtend take forever to mix in..

Use
During workout in water bottle.

Effects
I can't say I've noticed a difference with any bcaa product being better then any other. Like the rest of them i have a quicker recovery time and less DOMS. I do like this one though because it mixes so well.

MISC
It is a very very fine powder, almost poors like water. Comes with a scoop, and it wasn't buried at the bottom! :D

Taste
Like bulk bcaa's. After using xtend nothing will ever taste as good, but after the first 1/3 of my water bottle drank i no longer notice the taste. I may break down and spend the extra money for xtend and mix the two. :D

Overall thoughts
Great price, Taste doesn't take long to get used to.

Will i used it again YES!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to review this for us! :D

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to review this for us! :D
No Problem! So far I have been very impressed with all of your products i've used. :party: trying to decide on 1-t or 1tren for the next one?!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
No Problem! So far I have been very impressed with all of your products i've used. :party: trying to decide on 1-t or 1tren for the next one?!
If you decide to log either 1-T or 1-T Tren, link me to the log. :)