JACKED3D Log and review

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Jacked3D gave me focus it was a differnt feeling then I normal get for shock.. but almost the same mild focus as I get from pump I only took 1 scoop so I thinking if I took 2 I be on the dam moon.. Over all feeling is good and I was working hard in the gym but this only the day 1 we will see how much I improve over the next couple weeks

Food Intake…
I am not 20 something trying to get some young ladies.. I am 36 years old with a Dam six pack ( there is no such thing as bragging either you are telling the truth or you are lying )
So what I eat is always healthy and planed out -no calculation none of that stuff- just a lot of homemade food! ( Eat all day baby) I work from home Fridays so easy for me to get what I need for food. Mon- Thursday all in-between meals are 1 can tuna plain 2 shakes fruit and 4 hard boil eggs. Main meals are combo chicken meat and protein soups Yum yes lots of veggie I will share the recipe if you want…
Supp
All animal products expect for Jacked3D
Pak
Flex
Stak start this week
EAA Stack ( bigger size please)
Real gains
Animal Max
Jacked3d ( before it would be Shock or Pump
Intra-aid
islandmagic mix full scoop of intra and half scoop of shock blue Raz in 30oz water plus take pump with red pill … WOW POW BAM you are so focus it is not funny. I only do this for 5X5 legs and back ( every 3 month I do 3 weeks of 5x5 training)

Start time 6:am
3 Hard boil eggs
Coffee
Real gains 3 scoops with peanut butter.

7:am
3 scramble eggs
Wheat Toast with honey
2 Bacon ( Yep I know what in the hell I love it!) one every 4 month I eat bacon a pack will last me a week ;(
Animal Pak

10: Animal Max ( rocks)
fruit
11:30
Chicken Chill with Red and green papers and rice yum
Yogurt Yep I know I know but
1:45pm
Half of peanut butter and honey sandwich on oatmeal bread!

2:00pm
Animal max Work is starts @ 1500

2:30pm getting
ready to get down with MR. Jacked3D
Animal Stak

Just got back drinking EAA stack 4:15pm

Work out log: rest 15 sec only 1hour and10min work
islanmagic DB 30deg 15deg flat 5X8 (30deg 15deg flat one set) 4 more to son!

1 set 50lb/8 complete
2 set 50lb/8 complete ( 30deg 8 reps 15deg 4reps flat 3reps)
3 40lb/8 ( 30deg 8 reps 15deg 4reps flat 3reps)
4 40lb/8 ( 30deg 8 reps 15deg 4reps flat 3reps)
5 40lb/8 ( 30deg 8 reps 15deg 4reps flat 3reps)

DB Decline Bench 4x15
1,2, 55/10
3,4 60/10

DB Incline Bench 2x15
60/10
60/10

Incline low pulley fly 2x20
1,2 70/15

DB Tri kickback 3x20
1 25/20
2 30/15
3 35/10

Islandmagic cable Tri pull downs 1X100 ( you start @ 100lbs if you cannot bang out 100 reps you move the pin up one until you can finish 100 reps)
Started as above and finshed @ 70

Bench dips 2x20
1 45lbs on lap 20 reps
2 45lbs on lap 15

Islandmagic push-up 5x15 ( 15 wide 15 normal 15 closed one set) Now you have 4 more to go can you do it? complete only 3 sets but did 15 reps

Test: this for to see how much gas you have left!

decline 225 5 reps comple
flat 225 5 reps comple

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Depending on your stim tolerance, two scoops is nice. You get a nice Beta tingle, especially if you take it on an empty stomach. I still feel the stim effect from the dose I took this morning.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Depending on your stim tolerance, two scoops is nice. You get a nice Beta tingle, especially if you take it on an empty stomach. I still feel the stim effect from the dose I took this morning.
I have good tolerance but dam this stuff will cost some cash @ 2 scoop or 3

Maybe on leg day I will take 2 sccops...

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Back from eating dinner... Turkey meat balls and wheat pasta with vigge

Drinking shake in 30min Good luck all hope you find your way!~

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Good Morning all...

Back and Bi today work out starts 11:45am - I am little tired from 3 mile walk ( playing on the beach with a 2 year will do that to you) So I am holping MR JACKED#D will help me out my fog.. taking 1.5 scoop... I only work out 1hour I wil not write down times on my meals but I will tell you what I eat. I am showing you what I eat no diet I just make sure I get waht I need!

Meals - 7:30am to 11:00am ( note I was gone playing with my son for an hour 15)
3 hard boil omeg 3eaggs weat waffle 5 real gains shake fruit
I eat very little in the am

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
day two of jacked3d... I set a PR of Set row 4 45 plus a 25 never I have ever done 4 plates only 3 with 25 was PR .... MR jack was woking I felt it every set...

But I am now I am wondering is the JACK with combo of Stak???/ I do not know but dam my back is looking big my wife said you looking stronger then ever...

Took my EEA stack Eat protein soup yum 1300

My work was cut short Car needed a repair!! 45 min

Incline back row Plated
45/10
90/8
115/4
90/6
deadleft ( I am always do light set form is allways good)
135/10
135/10
205/8
135/10

Seted one arm back row Plated (mean you add your own weight 45 etc)
90/10 both sides
135/8 both sides
180/8 both sides
205/3 both sides (PR)

Cable wide pull downs

125/10
130/10

Bi

21's 155 2sets
hamer curls
2sets 40/8

cable lay down curls
2 sets 50/10

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
yogurt 3ggs and dinner=meat ball turkey sub 2 cups of broc brown rice 1400-1800

Poker night see all tomorrow

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
holy crap I got back from poker @ 3am I am tired as hell I got 4 hours of sleep. I do not drink so that is on my side- today leg day I am looking forward to legs but I am taking 2 scoop MR jacked3d and i am going to see if I break some records die trying~

8am whole wheat bagel oat meal real gains shake fruit

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops is 22.5 servings for 23.95...
1.06 a serving fo 2 scoopof MRjacked3D to 1.27 for two scoop of shock therapy hmmmm do the math...

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
holy crap I got back from poker @ 3am I am tired as hell I got 4 hours of sleep. I do not drink so that is on my side- today leg day I am looking forward to legs but I am taking 2 scoop MR jacked3d and i am going to see if I break some records die trying~

8am whole wheat bagel oat meal real gains shake fruit
2 mile walk 9am -10 am.

Home 11:30 me sleep tired ( just woke up!!!!) Eat tuna 2 cups broc and brown rice hungry!!!!

Sunday is a hard day for my diet becuse I spend all my time wirh my son and wife it is there day with me I love it!!! it is called papa day!!! sorry Lost thought

Back I am going to the gym @ 1530 legs two scoops of MRjack3D should do it... will report back

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
today was leg and shoulder.. I got to the gym a litte late so 45 min work out :(

From my pre post today I was tired but I took a nap!!! I took MRJacked 3D @ 3:20 wiht Stak I got to the Gym @ 410 gym close @ 5... I took 2 scoop of MRJACKED3D I was not ofire like day 1 and two -I think I am getting use to it yea!! I felt good in the gym focus and also I notice that I do not need my head phone any more I am just in some kind of zone of work work no need rest power power more more... I am liking MRJACKED alot more it seems to grows in your body and body responds to it... SO to the work out.

EAA Stack drinking now Pak and flex is everday thing so I am not going to includ it in my post

15 sec rest all sets

Squat I am doing 5x5 in this set 15sec rest
135/10
205/5
225/5
225/4
170/5
170/5

sled press
180/10
270/15
360/9

shoulder
DBArnold press 45/15
DB 55/8
DB 65/5
Anolrd press 55/6

Smith shoulder press 5x5
90/5
90/5
110/4
90/5
110/2

Power Squats 5x5
180/5
270/5
360/5
450/5
500/5

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
2 mile walk 9am -10 am.

Home 11:30 me sleep tired ( just woke up!!!!) Eat tuna 2 cups broc and brown rice hungry!!!!

Sunday is a hard day for my diet becuse I spend all my time wirh my son and wife it is there day with me I love it!!! it is called papa day!!! sorry Lost thought

Back I am going to the gym @ 1530 legs two scoops of MRjack3D should do it... will report back
I woke @ two then eat I just want to clarify becuse I took MR JACKED 3D 1 hour 20 min after I eat

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Drink Animal MAx Finsh dinner 5 Taco Veggie .

I only work out 3 days a week Friday sat and sundy Wed is my make up day...

See you all on friday.. Please Note I be in AZ 3/20-3/24 so not work out for that week :(

P

purebred

i TH!NK you like Universal/Animal. i'm not sure...just taking a shot in the dark here :laugh:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
i TH!NK you like Universal/Animal. i'm not sure...just taking a shot in the dark here :laugh:
I am in love with them... For many years this is the first time I have gone of the reservation. But I had too becuse Universal is the bomb Some of their supps is not help me Example SockTherapy is not doing it for me any more and pump is great but I somtimes do not want to take pills

So I am going with USPlabs.. After my stak is gone I am going with Prime or the Asteroid Stack... I will clean up my diet alot more then what I am doing now

Asteroid Stack I hear bad and good things what you think

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
hello everyone...
I had dam cold for 3 days now what WTF. so i stop taking my stak:( > but i am going to the gym tomorrow chest and tri. 3 scoop of MRjacked 3d should help me i let you know.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Ok just got back for mthe gym... OH boy I was just sucking everything felt heavy... 2 scoop of jack was good gave me focus but no power what so every ( I had cold for 3 days too) something else is just crop up too my wrest anhad been hurting ever since I took MRJACKED3D never had both wrest hurt before-( may be I am getting old I will keep a eye onthis new feeling) I am taking flex everyday of life so that is why I am concerned. To the work this going to be bad close your eyes...
Drinking EAA stack I will post my food after dinner!

started @ 2:48 pm stop 4:05

islandmagicDB super sets 5min drill ( 30deg 8 reps 15deg 4reps flat 3reps) this one set
30deg 15deg flat 50/8 all two set of 8 reps complete
30deg 60/5 15deg 60/4 flat 60/4 all most made 5 reps ( I am now dragging)

incline bench

185/8
175/5
DB incline 65/7
DB incline 80/3

Hammer Bench press
140/8
140/8
180/5

dips 25LBs hanging from my balls
2 sets of 10 reps
1 set of 8 with 45 hang from balls

reverse tri cable pull downs
60/20
90/20
120/15
140/8

Cable Tri exten on a ball
60/13
70/15
100/6

decaline
205//3
185/4

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I want to say this about MRJACKED 3d before dinner i was in some kind of Caffinee crash mode but I eat some pasta and I feel fine now ... Is that normal who knows but I will keep monitoring... So MRJACKED3d has deliverd the focus but it seems to lake in the power department only day 4 and maybe it is becuse I only take it 3 times a week.... Also I want to note that I was sick too may be that was it... I am no longer taking the stak becuse I want to see what MRJACKED3d can do for me pump power etc,,,

I just done with dinner pasta ymm with spinish
Food 6am-11:30
Oat meal two servings 3 hard boil eaggs fruit real gains shake

11:30- 600pm
Beans and rice ymmm
Anmial max
fruit
tuna and brown rice
pasta...

600 -9 ( go sleep @ 10 maybe)
real gainns shake withpenutbutter

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hello all---- OK I want to see what will happen if I did 2.5 scoops never ever ever one more time ever again i Was on fire no BS just on fire... Mr jacked was in me and Must say i still do not feel the power or the pump it talks about... I am doing some good work in the gym but still no pump hmmmm I am starting to think that it is great for foucs but not for over all power and pump.. But hey I still have a lot left and unit I am done with tub I can not say for sure.. Stay tuned I will post my food later.... me eating now anddrinking EAA stack

to0 the work out.. started 12:00 sharp-1:15pm

Back and Bi...

Standing barbell Curls 21's
65lbs completed 2 sets

90/8
75/10
75/8
85/10

EZ curle wide
45/30
55/20
65/12
95/5

incline DB curles
25/13
25/13
35/8

Lay down curls
50/10
50/12

Seated rowing ( add your on plate)
90/20
180/10
360/5
270/8
270/6

closed grip lat pulldowns
130/14
150/10
200/6
230/4

hammer lat pulldowns
180/10
230/6
230/3

hammer low row
200/10
200/ each arm 8 reps
200/4

cable preacher curls
50/10
30/15

Cable hammer Curls
70/10
100/10
130/6

Standing barbell Curls
2 sets 95/10

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I have to say MRjacked Messed me up after I was done working out for a while it was hard to eat my tuna and rice it was not going done and felt kinda of sleepy too this the secound time this happen so I thinking now that I am doing to much- for now on I am doing 1.5 and tomorrow I will see how I feel afte doing legs and shoulder... I am still in focus mode but coming back to earth yea.... IF any one has the same sleepy issues please let me how much you dose ...

I am posting my food

wkae up 8-11:30
French toast with soy milk fruit 4 hard boil eggs cream of weat Animal Max.

1:30-6pm
Tuna brown rice allways easy Beans and sausage real gains shake

dinner is now Steak rib eye ymm broc and brown rice... Then a shake

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hi all.. Ok 1.5 scoop of MRJACKED 3D was good I will stay there.. MrJACKED 3d was good today I had the focus that is allways there... I love that I still do not need my headphones I am in a zone when working out I like that feeling..

Today work out was cardio mixed with shoulder and legs 12:15pm-13:00

I walk my normal 2.5 miles ( this on Sat and sunday 9:30 am)

Ran a 7 min mile on the mill

Sled press
180/10
180/15
270/10
270/10

Lat shoulder raise
25/8 x3 sets all sets complete 8 reps

front raise ( shoulder)
30/8 x2 complete 2 sets of 8

Lateral Rasie Machine
55/20
85/15
115/7
115/7

leg Exten Machine
70/20
100/20
170/7

Clean and Jerk

135/5 x 4 sets ( I hold the bar over my head for 10 sec) try it it will drain you tank

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
OK I like the dose of 1.5 for MRJACKED3D. I did not get that sleepy feeling and I want to make note that for me I have drink alot of water and make sure I get some kinda of Carb 1 hour before I take MRJACKED 3D Make.

What I eat...
0800-1130
2 severing of cream of weat 3 eggs Real gains shake fruit

1330- now....
I broken down today for lunch no tuna just goddam sub I am not telling you what it was trust me I was pissed @ my self with freach fry but it made me happy..
MAX oat meal I am BBQ chicken now with broc and brown rice!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Updates?

P

purebred

the "MRJACKED3D" thing is becoming tiresome lol...let's not play out the product.
Agreed though, any updates fella?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hello all I have jut gotten back from AZ!!!! IT is time to put in some work I will be going back to gym tomorrow for all round work out to get my body working after couple of days of fun. Also I have some PRime too I will wait before I take it ( maybe in 2 weeks)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait to take prime so I am starting it on Friday!!!!! I am doing the 69protocal

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
ok Folks Islandmagic is back woking out... I took my normal 1.5 scoops of MRJACK3d...

I have to say Jack is working now I took a couple of days off and today was just crazy...\\ I am not going into my work but I will give you a sample of what I mean about Jack now working....

Chest please note 15 sec rest so bang them baby!!@!

Flat beanch press
135/20
185/10
135/15
185/8

Dumbell incline

3 sets 55/15
you ready for this I am little tired as you can see so I got the 80's to see if I can do it heavy yes but I got 5 reps with 80's Why is this so important because when I do this all round routine I have never got the 80’s up never once that is how I know jack was working today… For all of you who reads this please try it and see if you can copy this part of my work… And give me the some feed back.... Next log will be on Friday chest and tri day

Lat thing my arms was looking big too what in hell is going oh I know JACKED in the house still under review but hmmmmmm

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Today work out.... MRJACKED3d was good to me today.. I am getting pumps now it seems to be working now strange it took this long and I only take it 3 times a week???? but hey I still got some left so I am not going to give it the islandmagic stamp~!

EAA drink now and I will post my food later!
DB Incline
55/10
60/8
70/4
80/2

Smith incline ( do not know how much the dam Bar is so I do not count it)
115/10
155/6
175/4
140/8

Hammer Incline
90/20
110/20
140/10
180/7

seated pec Fly
90/20
135/8

incline cable fly
2 set 40/18

Decline bench
135/18
205/5
180/8

Tri Rope pulldowns
70/20
100/15
120/8

Skull crusher
65/8
55/15

bench dips
45lbs/20 2 sets

tri press
85/20
145/10
205/4

tri pulldowns
50/20

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Ok Food for today.... I want to say too that I still have such a thirst in the Gym even when I am drink intra-aid??// I mean dam I drink so much water that I am pissing every hour no BS... I thinking it is the Jacked that is doing this to me.. I never had this problem before.. I have to edit my work out above because I had some typo

6am-1430
4 eggs
oat meal
Real gains with peanutbutter
wheat muff
wheat bread peanutbutter 2 slices
kielbasa lentil soup
Max shake

1700- now
Pasta and zucchini
Shake

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Ok now that I am seeing some good results from MRJacked3d I want t test what it says on the tub..strength, energy, power, endurance.. I want to test all 3 and see if it is true... So today will be doing Endurance and will run this same work out until I am done with jack this will go for Strength and power. I now the energy is there so I know that is true! I will put the product to the real test. All my other post was getting me ready for these crazy work out i will be doing so stay tune

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
hello all you cool cats.. Holy batman!!! Ok I have done good work in the gym today maybe not up to some folks standards but hey i am trying... MRJACKED3D is now on the way to become islandmagic.. I am love it... The endurance of Jack was crazy... But I still feel that I am not seeing the power part of the product but also my definition of power could be different then yours... I gauge my power by pull ups if I can bang out 10 wide and 10 closed after a hard work out then I know the product is working- So to the work out drinking EAA now will post food later!

Lever Incline Row ( the goal is to complete 2 super drop sets wide grip and closed grip 60lb 20 reps I also alternate wide then closed set 1 then set 2 closed then wide for set 2 20 sec rest)

complete 60/20 wide closed grip started 60lb completed 30lb first set
Started 60lb closed completed 45lb started 60lb wide completed 25lbs second set

30x30 Lever Incline Row goal is to compleate 30lbs 30 reps no rest
30/wide complete yes~!
30/18 closed grip :(

Hammer ISO Lat lower Row goal is complete 100lbs 30reps
100/28
100/20
100/16

Lat cable Pulldowns goal is complete 100lbs 25reps
100/25
100/15
100/11
Standing arm curls goal is complete 55lbs 25reps
55/25
55/18
55/12

Incline arm curls 20lb 20reps
20/13
20/10

Hammer Preacher curls drop set 45lbs 20 reps
started @ 45 completed 40
started @ 45 completed 30
started @ 45 completed 40 ( i cheated a little )

EZ curls
75/10 wide closed 75/8 set1
75/8 wide closed 75/6 set 2

Pull ups
5 wide
5 closed

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
See you cats tomorrow for Legs and shoulder I love this day too

food... gym 1400-15:15

8:00 am -1300
wheat French toast with soy milk
Fruit
Real gains
oat meal 1 servings
kielbasa lentil soup
yogurt

1600- to sleep time
boiled potatoes and Tuna
chicken quesadilla spinach

20:00 I have a Max shake...

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Cool Cats ok MRJACK3d was somthing special today.. I felt Lazy today and tired from yesterday workout. I took 2 scoops becuse 1.5 was not going to help me today... So jack is still giving me the focus and now back using my headphones I have notice that I am blowing through my work out none stop This becuse of Jack I know that for sure!!! Over all Jack is a good product for focus and Endurance -- The power and the Vein poping seems to be lacking a little I did see some potential but nothing to write home about it is still on it is way to become islandmagic but not islandmagicmic- to the work out!!!! Ready drinking EAA now! post food later

Military Standing press
115/5
135/5
115/5
135/5
115/8

DB Seated Shoulder PRess
45/15
55/6
60/5
70/3

front Shoulder Raise
25/8
35/8
45/5

Lat Machine Raise
100/10
115/12
130/8
145/6

squat
135/10
225/5
205/8

Seated Ham curls
100/30
160/15
200/10
250/6

40 Degree leg press
180/20
270/20
450/13
540/10

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Food... Lets see the two scoops of MRJACKED is still in me but I am coming off of it!!! yep!

8-1400
Beagle
hardboileggs 4
oat meal 2 servings Not in the pack eather
kielbasa lentil soup ( the wife make batch of it) Lentil are the bomb If you want the recipe I will share easy to make
Real gains shack
Yogurt
fruit

14:45-15:45 gym

16:00- now
Peanutbutter wheat sandwich
Animal Max
Steak with green beans

I will drink one more shake @ 20:00

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Food... Lets see the two scoops of MRJACKED is still in me but I am coming off of it!!! yep!

8-1400
Beagle
hardboileggs 4
kielbasa lentil soup ( the wife make batch of it) Lentil are the bomb If you want the recipe I will share easy to make
Real gains shack
Yogurt
fruit

Animal Max
Steak with green beans

Steak with green beans wih bake potato...

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hello all u cool cats!!!! today was not epic or fun I was plain Lazy today.. I am now taking 2 scoops... That seems to be workin for me.. I have notice that I am getting a better tolerance of the product. I am seeing some vasculatory in my chest.. I feel Stroung even on my Lazy day.... TO the work out drink EAA right now! post food later

Warm up incline beanch
135/10 two sets
175/5

Incline hammer

90/15
150/11
180/8
200/5
205/4

DB Flat Bench press
65/10
75/7
80/4
90/4 Cheated a little

Cable incline fly
40/10
50/15
70/8

Decaline Bench
205/5 ( shoulder hurt :(
185/10 2 sets

Tri cable pull downs
70/15
90/10

Seated over head tri press
55/15
65/11
75/8

Dips
45lb hang from balls 10
90/4
body 12

Tri kick backs
20/15
30/15

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Food.. I have Poker Night tomorrow Legs and shoulder on sunday should be fun!!!

6am-1400
2 serving of Oat meal
4 eggs
real gains shake
Broun rice and Tuna with Broc
Peanutbutter Sandwich

Workout 2:45- 400pm

4- now
potato boiled
Animal Max
Chicken with pasta and bell peppers tomatos tomatoes

Drinking Shake @ 8:30pm

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to meantion tomorrow I will be doing back and bi's
I will copy the exercise below, because it takes both Endurance and Power to complete. My results from last week is below. I am hoping I can improve!!!

Lever Incline Row ( the goal is to complete 2 super drop sets wide grip and closed grip 60lb 20 reps I also alternate wide then closed set 1 then set 2 closed then wide for set 2 20 sec rest between sets)

complete 60/20 wide closed grip started 60lb completed 30lb first set
Started 60lb closed completed 45lb started 60lb wide completed 25lbs second set

30/wide complete yes~!
30/18 closed grip

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established

8-1400
Beagle
hardboileggs 4
Real gains shack
Yogurt
fruit

Animal Max
Steak with green beans

Personally I like my beagles as a pet, but if you say so :laugh:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Personally I like my beagles as a pet, but if you say so :laugh:
lol well i like my with eggs and and some times with mutt too

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hell Cool cats.. Today no motivation.
More I use MRjack3d The more I am getting use to it.... I could not improve on my LEver Incline what so ever!!!! Even with JAck I could not :( I have notice that you have to be in the right frame of mind to use JAck3d... Jack will not give you Motivation Nor any other product I used. But I was hoping for power and jack did not give that to me today. post food later if I have time! poker night

Lever Incline Row ( the goal is to complete 2 super drop sets wide grip and closed grip 60lb 20 reps I also alternate wide then closed set 1 then set 2 closed then wide for set 2 20 sec rest between sets)

(the first set same last week no improvment)complete 60/20 wide closed grip started 60lb completed 30lb first set

(Last week completed @ 45)Started 60lb closed completed 40lb (Same as last week)started 60lb wide completed 25lbs second set

30/wide complete yes~!
30/10 closed grip ( last week I hit 18 reps down 8)

Seated Rows plated
90/15
180/11
360/4
270/7

ISO Lat High Row Plated
90/20
180/20
270/8
290/5

Cable lat pull with V bar
80/15
130/15
200/4

cable rope curls
90/13
110/9

Stright bar forearm curls
60/20 2sets
60/30 2sets

preacher Curl
55/10
55/7

Incline DB curl
35/8
30/5

EZ curl Bar
75/8 Wide closed 75/9 set 1
85/8 Wide closed 85/6 se2
95/6 Wide closed 95/4 set 3
105/4 closed 105/1 set 4

Last edited:
heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that too....I'm recovering from surgery and if even an idea of fear of re-injury pops up, it's like being in bed with a girl and then thinking about your grandpa in a bikini...magic gone.

Kinda weird, I remember being a little more on autopilot with ECA (long time ago) but this stuff doesn't have as much in the way of sides. I'm thinking about trying to recreate the effects of jack3d (in a very ghetto fashion) with the ger. extract and some other ingredients, but I'm sure I won't quite get the same results. I just don't want to go to 3 scoops, as it makes the supp. a moot point cost-wise for me (the case for more than one USP prod.)

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
btw, what results are you getting from the small(ish) vol. you are running in same-exercise sets?

Right now I do 3-4 sets of everything but I'm rebuilding my whole body and trying to burn out the muscle as much as possible to regain mass. I need to study up on what I would like to do after I've been working out for 2-3 months; I'm at 6 weeks or so now.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
btw, what results are you getting from the small(ish) vol. you are running in same-exercise sets?

Right now I do 3-4 sets of everything but I'm rebuilding my whole body and trying to burn out the muscle as much as possible to regain mass. I need to study up on what I would like to do after I've been working out for 2-3 months; I'm at 6 weeks or so now.
Pretty good Power and endurance... but also remember I do not have training Patrner to push me through some sets so my answer is kind off base... "Sorry" If I Had a training Partner I know I would be off the chaine because this is what I use to do with my old training partner and we both at that time -Stronger more power and had more endurence in the gym....

MY ask how many reps you do for each set?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
No workout today I will make it up on Wed

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Pretty good Power and endurance... but also remember I do not have training Patrner to push me through some sets so my answer is kind off base... "Sorry" If I Had a training Partner I know I would be off the chaine because this is what I use to do with my old training partner and we both at that time -Stronger more power and had more endurence in the gym....

MY ask how many reps you do for each set?

I for got "Muscle: growth, Power andendurance

That is why I bought Jack 3d

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I could use a wo partner as well; but I'm a loner at the gym. Not as much of an issue for me since I'm not lifting heavy or anything.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
All right!!!! Today was a happy day for islandmagic!!! IT was legs and shoulder today because I skip on sunday!!!! MRjack3d is going well for me, I up the dose to 2 scoops and that seems to be good for now but I need some feed back from folks who been using MrJack3d because I am wounder after a while do you get use to the affects of jack? Becuse the first time I took it i was taking 1 scoop, I was like wow bam slam then it took 1.5 scoops and now i up 2 scoops I did take 2.5 once that was to much, but now I know can take 2.5 and be allright!! so any feed back will be great! to the work out

Last thing I just order Dark Matter From MHP.... I ran out of my EAA stack

Squat
135/15
185/10 2 sets
225/4

Front Squat ( holding the bar in front)
135/10 2 sets
135/8

Ham power squat.

180/15 4 45lb plates
270/15 6 45lb plates
360/11 8 45lb plates
450/8 10 45lb plates
630/1 14 45lb plates

Leg Extension

70/20
90/15
130/12
150/10
170/5

Military Standing press
90/90
115/10
135/5
135/4

Seated DB shoulder press Cut Shoulder short today ran out of time will pick up next shoulder day!
45/13
50/9
60/5

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Food today..

8:00am -14:30
2 serving of oat meal
Shake Real gains
2 Peanutbutter sanwich on wheat